Carpooling With My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I lost my temper."

I didn't understand why I blew up like I did. I rarely got that angry. I guessed the stress of the long hours at work was getting to me.

* * * *

Friday morning when Mia got out of her car and into mine, she was holding a brightly wrapped small box that had a big bow on top. I conspicuously looked at the box, hoping Mia would explain it. Instead, she said, "Maria's having a party tonight. May I stay at your apartment?"

I couldn't see what Maria having a party had to do with the present she was holding. "I owe you so much. Anything you want is fine with me."

Mia gave me a happy smile. "In that case," she handed me the box, "a present." She looked very pleased with herself.

I held up the box; it was very light. "I should be the one giving you a present."

Every evening that week when we got to my apartment complex, Mia had gone with me to my apartment and had helped me with my job search. During her free time downtown, she had explored the buildings near her for large companies that might hire me. Every night, I had been so beat from the long day at work that it had been her energy that had gotten job openings found, cover letters written, and resumes modified to fit the job requirements and sent out. I doubted that I would have responded to any job opening without her.

Mia said, "What I want most from you is the news that you've gotten a new job. Don't worry about me until you can give me that."

I knew to not fight with someone when they gave you a present. I started to put the present in the back seat, but Mia said, "Open it now."

I shot her a questioning look. Normally, she wanted me to wonder what her present was all day. When she gave me an encouraging look, I unwrapped the box. Inside was a small note. You'll get a fun surprise tonight.

I looked at Mia for an explanation, and she was faux innocently staring out the window. I could tell she wasn't going to tell me anything about what the note meant.

I started the car and headed downtown. I pondered what kind of present I could give Mia. She was the type of person that you gave gift cards to as a present as she always wanted very specific things. But I refused to not come up with something to give her. When I got on the freeway, I said, "How about this - the first three-day weekend after I start my new job, we'll go on a road trip together. We'll hit a Triple D restaurant every day for lunch and dinner. You can order for both of us, and we'll share our meals. We'll stop at whatever sights you want to see on the way. When we watch TV at our hotel, you'll pick what we watch. What do you think?"

"Oh my!" said Mia, taken aback by my suggestion. "That sounds so wonderful! What a dream weekend!"

"I'll do all the driving if you want."

Mia laughed. "Oh, I want. But I do insist that we split all the costs."

"Sure thing," I said with a big smile on my face.

"I can't imagine anything I'd enjoy more than a quiet three-day weekend with you."

* * * *

When Mia and I got back to my apartment complex, we went to Mia's car and got bedding out of the trunk of her car. Mia took an extra day pack out of the trunk and rejected my offer to carry it. I assumed it had the surprise in it. When we got to my apartment, my sister set her extra day pack down in a corner and ignored it. We watched another episode of "The Masked Singer" while sitting close to each other. Not boyfriend-girlfriend close, but near to that. I was in a very good mood and enjoyed her proximity being close to her. I kept waiting for her to tell me about my fun surprise, but she never mentioned anything.

When the episode ended, I got up and got a drink. When I came back, I announced, "I had a nice surprise today." I had intended to tell Mia about my surprise after she gave me mine, but I had no idea how much longer she'd make me wait for her surprise.

Mia perked up. "What was it?"

I paced in front of the couch as I said, "I got called about a job today. It'd be in a building two buildings over from yours."

Mia bounced lightly on the couch. "Tell me more."

"It was an interview with a person from HR. We went over my resume, and she asked some general questions, including 'What is your biggest weakness?'"

"What did you say?"

"Lycanthropy."

"What?"

I smiled at my sister's surprise. "That was how the HR person reacted. So, I explained to her that lycanthropy meant I turned into a werewolf every full moon."

Mia gave me a disbelieving look.

I took a sip of my drink before adding, "After a few seconds, I told the HR person I had decided that if I was going to make up a biggest weakness, I'd make up one which was interesting."

Mia giggled, and I couldn't help smiling. Her giggles were like aural sunshine. Each one made me happy to my core.

I continued, "Then the HR person asked me what my real biggest weakness was."

"And you said...?"

"That when I'm working on a problem, I get so many good ideas that at times I have a tough time choosing among them."

Mia snorted and rolled her eyes.

I said, "I think that was the HR person's response. She told me she liked lycanthropy better." Mia giggled again. "She ended the interview by telling me, 'I'm sorry to tell you that none of our medical plans cover lycanthropy. If you're okay with that, we'll have you come in Tuesday for an interview.'"

"An interview Tuesday!" Mia jumped off the couch and flung herself at me to give me a big hug. "That's so wonderful!"

I wrapped my arms around Mia and hugged her back. Hugging because of good news was definitely new for us, but I was enjoying it. Mia ended the hug and sat back down. I set my drink on the end table and sat next to her.

Mia asked, "So, what really is your biggest weakness?"

I partially raised my hands. "I don't know. I'd say...I'd say right now my biggest weakness working for Janice is that I'm unhappy about being forced to work long hours. That means I'm not a team player."

Mia frowned. "Enough of the unhappy thoughts. You've got a job interview Tuesday. Let's celebrate. I'll change into my night clothes, and then we'll watch a fun movie."

When Mia came back, she was wearing her pink super-long T-shirt and her pink-and-white striped socks again. Mia had us lie down on the couch this time. We watched "The Princess Bride", my all-time favorite movie. Hearing my sister laugh as we watched the movie made it so much more enjoyable for me. Occasionally, I'd have inappropriate thoughts about my sister lying next to me, but I'd push them off and focus on having a good time. I was a little sad when the movie ended as it meant the end of an enjoyable evening.

Mia sat up so I could get off the couch. When I stood up, I waited a moment for Mia to announce her fun surprise. Mia gave me a knowing smile, got up, gave me a hug and a kiss, and then lay back down on the couch while pulling the blanket over her. She said cheerfully, "Good night!"

* * * *

As I lay in bed, I listened intently to hear what my sister was doing. What was going to be her surprise? Had she bought me some new Pez dispensers and was going to put them on my shelves while I slept? Was she going to clean my kitchen?

After about fifteen minutes, the door to my bedroom opened. I looked toward the doorway expecting to see Mia and, to my surprise, it was Ginny in her white Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie. I couldn't make out much other than the hoodie. Was she not wearing anything else? I stared in amazement as she walked sexily toward me, swinging her hips wildly from side to side. Her long hair swung back and forth as she did so.

Ginny said in a sultry, lower-than-normal pitch. "Hi, Jackson. I've missed our Friday and Saturday nights together. I decided to give you a fun surprise and drop by."

That wasn't Ginny's voice. I stared at the girl's face which I could barely make out much because of the lack of light. I realized it was Mia, and that she must be wearing a wig to make her hair look something like Ginny's.

Mia pulled back my covers and climbed into my bed on her knees. She said in her imitation of Ginny's voice, "I can't stay too long. Just long enough to show you my appreciation for being such a great boyfriend."

My mouth fell open. I was stunned. I was on my side watching Mia. She raised one knee, gently pushed me onto my back, and straddled my stomach. "Have you missed having Ginny in your bed?"

I was too stunned to say anything. I had no idea what was going on. Then it hit me. Fun surprise. So, this is what my sister had promised me. I had no idea what she had in mind.

Mia smiled widely as she reached up and grabbed the zipper on her hoodie. She said, "Aren't you going to say hello to Ginny?" as she slowly unzipped the hoodie.

I said almost mechanically, "Hello, Ginny."

The hoodie was unzipped now, and Mia was holding the bottom of the hoodie next to the zipper with each hand. I could see enough through the gap where the zipper had been to know that Mia was wearing dark panties and wasn't wearing a bra. How much of my Friday nights with Ginny was Mia going to reenact?

Mia held her pose. I realized she was waiting for me to say something more. I said, "I'm so glad you've come to visit me, Ginny." My brain was warming to this game, so I thought to add, "I've missed seeing you."

Mia started flapping the sides of her hoodie. Then she silently laughed before asking, "You missed seeing me? What did you miss seeing? Was it my..." - Mia suddenly flung open the hoodie - "TITS!"

Mia's perky breasts stood out proudly on her chest. They were the perfect size for her slim body. Mia's erect nipples dominated the small, dark ring around them.

I stammered out, "They're...so...beautiful."

Mia flashed me a pleased grin as she tossed the hoodie onto the floor. She leaned back and said, "You've seen them lots of times before. I've always liked showing them off to you. Remember how I used to parade around naked in front of you while you cooked breakfast?" Mia leaned forward and shook her chest at me while laughing naughtily. I was mesmerized by her display. I was overwhelmed by how sexy my sister was. Pretending to be Ginny seemed to bring out this amazingly seductive and alluring side of her.

Mia gave me an exaggerated sad look. "But I won't be able to have breakfast with you tomorrow. I can't stay too long, and you've got to go to work. Tsk, tsk." Mia struck a couple of poses to show off her chest to me even more. Then she said coyly, "But you liked to do more than just look at my tits, didn't you?" Mia grabbed my wrists and raised my hands upward. "You also liked touching them."

Mia put my hands over her tits. I automatically cupped them. I moaned, "They feel so good." I squeezed them lightly. "They feel wonderful...Ginny." I had almost said Mia.

"I've missed this," Mia said. She closed her eyes and parted her lips as she leaned her tits into my hands. She let out a loud sigh of pleasure.

I was filled with conflicting emotions. I knew Mia shouldn't be in bed with me while mostly naked, and I knew I shouldn't be squeezing her tits. If she had come into my bedroom and proposed doing this, I would have said no. I would have rejected the idea of doing what we were doing, but I loved it now that we were doing it.

But she hadn't proposed that type of relationship. She had come into my bedroom as Ginny and had done the type of things Ginny had done, things I had enjoyed and now missed very much. And before I knew what was really going on, I was transported to heaven by the feel of my sister's tits. Though I knew it was wrong, I was enjoying it too much to stop.

I opened my fingers so Mia's nipples were each between a pair of my fingers. I loved the feel of their hardness. I said, "Someone's excited."

Mia said huskily, "You've got that right, Sugar. I've been thinking about this all night." Mia wiggled a little bit, pressing her tits more firmly into my hands. "That's it, Sugar. You know I love having my nipples played with."

It was weird how Mia was guiding me to do what she wanted by pretending to be Ginny. I had never talked to my sister about what Ginny and I actually did during sex. And Ginny had never called me "Sugar". But I found it hot being called "Sugar". Being talked to while making out was a new experience for me, one that I was quickly starting to like.

I twisted Mia's nipple gently with my right hand. She cried, "God, yes!" I twisted her other nipple. "Oh, yeah!" Mia closed her eyes, put my hands back over her tits, and said, "Not too much of that, Sugar. You'll make me crazy."

I went back to squeezing Mia's tits and sometimes scissoring her nipples with my fingers. Mia lightly ground her pussy against my stomach as she kept her eyes closed, a blissful look on her face.

Mia suddenly opened her eyes and leaned her body forward. She brought her face to about a foot from mine. I was still cupping her tits, and she was leaning on my hands for support. She said, "You playing with my tits is lots of fun, but we're ready to move on to the next thing, aren't we? I have only so much time here tonight."

I felt like Mia had a plan for what she wanted to do tonight but had gotten sidetracked. Now, she had regained her focus and was prepared to start the next step of her plan, whatever that might be.

I said, "I'm ready for the next thing."

I suddenly moved my hands from underneath Mia to her side, causing her to drop. Mia let out a gasp of surprise. As she dropped, I slid her up my torso and opened my mouth to suck in as much tit as I could. I moved my mouth back slowly, sliding my lips over her tit flesh. Eventually, my lips were wrapped around her nipple, which I sucked on lightly.

Mia said in a surprised tone, "Oh my god! That's so good!"

Holding Mia above me was awkward, so I rolled her over onto her back as I moved to her left tit. Again, I inhaled as much of her as I could into my mouth, then slowly backed off until I was sucking on her nipple.

Mia half-moaned, "Oh yes, Sugar. I so love that."

I ran my tongue around the base of Mia's nipple, and then I made little kisses where I had licked. Mia ran her fingers through my hair while muttering little encouragements. We both loved what I was doing.

Mia suddenly pushed me back. She rolled onto her side as she guided me onto my back. As she did so, her wig came loose. She tossed it in the direction of her hoodie and said, "Now stop distracting me, Sugar. That's not what I came here for." She slid her hand slowly along my chest, down my stomach, and eventually into my underwear. She wrapped her hand around my cock. "This is what I came here for." She slid her hand up and down my cock twice. "Now take off your underwear."

Mia pulled her hand out of my underwear, and I slid them off and tossed them aside. I knew I shouldn't have. I knew I shouldn't be doing this with my sister. But I was curious how far Mia would go. And she had me so damn horny I wasn't going to tell her no.

Mia moved her head down my body as she took my cock in her hand again. "Oh, yes. I came here tonight to say hi to my friend." She held my cock straight up and then took a lick along it. I moaned as she did. My sister turned to me and smiled. She was back in control. She turned back to my cock and put half of it inside of her mouth. She formed a tight ring around my cock with her lips and slowly moved her head upwards, giving me shivers of delight.

When Mia brought her lips past the head of my cock, she turned to me and said, "Missed me doing that, Sugar?"

"Oh yes, Ginny. So much."

Actually, I couldn't miss Ginny giving me oral sex as she had never done it. Ginny loved receiving oral sex, but she had no interest in giving it. When the clothes came off, I'd eat her out and then we'd fuck. I had asked her once about going down on me sometime, and she said she wouldn't.

But Mia - she obviously loved giving head. She was working on my cock like a champ. She had maneuvered herself so her body was now between my legs. From there, every time she moved her mouth up on my cock, she'd look up at me.

I said, "Ginny, you're the best at what you're doing."

Mia smiled briefly around my cock. She had initially bobbed her head up and down on my cock quickly, but she suddenly changed her pace to doing it slowly. Each time she went down, she went a little further than before. Each time she went up, she gave me a long, smoldering look.

"You're so wonderful, Ginny."

My sister was a great cocksucker, the best I've ever come across. The pleasure was so intense. I was gripping the sheets with clenched hands.

Mia took my cock out of her mouth. She gave it a long lick and then looked at me with the joy of a kid with a new toy. She spent the next few minutes licking and playing with my cock. I had been close to coming before she had taken my cock out of her mouth, but now I wasn't.

Mia put my cock back into her mouth, bobbed down and up, and then swirled her tongue around my cock head. She did a couple more bobs and then another swirl.

"That feels so great, Ginny."

Mia continued with the bobs and swirls. She gradually increased the number of bobs and their speed. I was panting loudly now. She was getting me close to the edge again. She did another string of bobs, and I said, "I'm almost there."

Mia pulled off my cock to give me a quick, happy grin and then resumed bobbing even faster. Her hand was a blur, up and down the part of my cock that wasn't in her mouth. I relaxed my body, surrendering to the pleasure Mia's mouth was giving me. A few moments later I was coming, firing blast after blast into her mouth. She stopped bobbing and sucked down all my cum. I kept coming and coming and coming. When I finally stopped coming, I felt drained both in my balls and of my strength. I lay still, trying to catch my breath.

Mia crawled over my leg and then off the bed. She moved her head close to mine and said, "I've gotta go, Sugar." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "That was fun." She grabbed her hoodie and wig off the floor and left my bedroom, closing the door behind her.

* * * *

My first thought the next morning was of my visit by "Ginny". I didn't feel right about it, but I couldn't put my finger on why. Yes, a sister and a brother shouldn't do what we did last night. But we did it, we enjoyed it, but we wouldn't do it again. My guess was Mia was going to pretend that it didn't happen, and I'd go along.

Did I feel guilty about it? Not that I could tell. Mia chose to do it, and I chose to go along. There was no coercion. We were both adults. For a while, I went beyond what Mia intended, but she seemed to enjoy that part, and I stopped it once she said she wanted to move on to something else.

For me, it was nice to have had sex again. To have had someone want to have sex with me again. Work's destruction of my social life had gone on for so long now that it had really been getting me down. With the interview, I could see a light at the end of the tunnel, but I had no idea how far away I was from getting another job. Last night had been a great pick-me-up and had reminded me of the importance of not giving in to fatigue when I got home but instead fighting through it to keep job hunting. I had only applied for as many jobs as I had last week because of Mia's encouragement. Now, I was ready to keep hunting on my own.

Suddenly, I realized what Mia's motive was. She had taken a dislike to Ginny, and the idea of my dating her again. So, last night was a mercy fuck...er blow job...to keep me from dating Ginny; to tide me over until I started dating someone new.

But last night did make my relationship with Mia more awkward. Or at least there was a possibility that it could. But I wasn't going to let it. I'd continue to treat Mia as the wonderful sister she was, and I'd eventually get back into the partying circuit and find my next girlfriend.