Carpooling With My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,581 Followers

With a groan, I got out of bed. I put on shorts and a T-shirt and headed toward the door. I'd make Mia and me breakfast, and then I'd take a shower and go to work.

* * * *

When I stepped out of my bedroom, Mia popped her head over the couch and said perkily, "Good morning!"

"Good morning to you too." Mia's grin instantly put me in a good mood. "What do you want for breakfast, omelet or pancakes?"

"Neither."

I went into the kitchen as Mia picked up her day pack and walked over to the bar. She was again wearing her pink nightshirt and pink-and-white long socks. I guessed the wig and the Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie were back inside her spare day pack.

When Mia got to the bar, she said, "I want French toast."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have any bread."

Mia reached into her day pack and pulled out a Ziploc full of baguette slices. "I do."

I chuckled, shook my head in mild disbelief, and said, "I don't know a recipe for French toast."

Mia pulled out a page which was in a plastic sheet. "Here's one that looks very yummy."

I shook my head in amazement. I took the recipe and read it over. "I don't have cinnamon, nutmeg, or vanilla."

I started to hand the recipe back to Mia, but she was digging in her day pack again. She pulled out a Ziploc with several bottles. "I do. And powder sugar too."

I laughed and then took the bag of spices.

Mia said, "I love French toast." She leaned on the bar and wiggled her butt happily. "Particularly when someone else makes it for me."

I instantly thought of seeing her black pantie-clad butt as she walked away from my bed last night.

Mia asked, "How'd you sleep?"

"Well. Really well. I did have this weird dream..."

"About?"

"I dreamed Ginny visited me. She was wearing her white Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie like she always did." I let that hang for a few seconds before adding. "She wanted to buy my couch." Mia started giggling. "She was very insistent, asking several times. I kept telling her I really liked my couch, and it wasn't for sale."

Mia laughed. She said, "I had fun last night." She gave me a coy smile. "I had a great time...watching The Princess Bride."

I gave her a coy smile back. "My favorite movie."

Mia never wore a bra when she had on a nightshirt. I normally didn't give it any thought. But this morning, I couldn't take my eyes off the way her nightshirt draped over her tits. I started to feel guilty about it and then decided not to. I had squeezed and sucked on those tits. The memory of doing so was a gift from my sister. Hopefully, she'd take me looking at her chest as me appreciating what she had done for me. I turned and started making the French toast.

After I put the first set of bread slices on the griddle, I looked at Mia and noticed she was holding a Princess Leia Pez dispenser.

Mia said, "You know, she kissed her brother. Several times."

What's the point of saying that? I shrugged and said, "She didn't know he was her brother."

"And I didn't know he was her brother the first time I watched the movies. But now, it's weird to me those scenes where she kisses her brother."

"Well, um..." Mia was looking at Princess Leia. It was like it was too personal of a topic to look at me while discussing it. "I always knew she'd wind up with Han. Pretty girls always fall for the conceited jerks."

Mia giggled. "Handsome conceited jerks. They've got to be handsome."

"Yeah. The earnest, caring guys like Luke never get the girl."

"Well, Luke was pretty damn handsome too."

Mia got up and left the bar. I flipped the French toast and got a couple of plates. Mia returned to the bar. Now, she had Leia, Luke, and Han.

I asked, "How many slices do you want?"

"Two."

I put two slices on a plate and handed it to her. I put the remaining two slices on a plate for me and set it aside. "Do you want butter?"

"Yes please."

I gave her my spreadable butter and started the next batch of French toast. Any leftovers I'd microwave the next day for breakfast.

Mia buttered her French toast and then sprinkled powdered sugar on them. After her first bite, she said, "Ummm. These are really good."

"Thanks."

As she kept looking at her plate, Mia said, "I should tell you I told you a little lie yesterday."

"You did?"

"Maria didn't have a party last night. It's been a month or two between her parties. I felt bad after we fought the other day. I said some nasty things for no reason at all. So, I decided to make it up to you by having some fun with you last night...watching the movie."

Mia looked up at me. She seemed to be having...regrets? Wanting assurance that I was okay with last night?

I said, "I had a really good time last night. I'm glad you spent the night, whatever the reason."

Mia smiled and went back to eating her breakfast. She said without looking at me, "I doubt I'll sleep over again. Hopefully, you'll be dating soon on Friday nights. And I finally feel ready to resume dating."

So, last night was definitely a one-time thing. Mia would resume her social life, I'd resume mine, we'd find people to spend time with, and we'd slowly drift apart. We'd still have our commute time together, but no more making and eating dinner together.

I resumed cooking. The feeling I had this morning came back over me. Again, I wished I could place it.

Mia dropped teasing hints about what she was going to make for dinner this work week. She was constantly trying new recipes and using new ingredients. Now every meal was a surprise. Mia liked teasing me about not having a clue what I'd be eating.

Mia carried the conversation, and I was glad. I split my thoughts between trying to figure out why I felt like something was wrong, and a new idea I was uncertain about.

When I finished my breakfast, I decided to go with the idea. I asked Mia, "What would you think of getting an apartment together?" I added quickly, "A two-bedroom, maybe closer to downtown?" I felt stupid after I said the second sentence. Of course a two-bedroom. We wouldn't need a third bedroom, and we certainly needed more than one.

Mia rubbed her chin with her hand thoughtfully. "I like the idea in general. But wouldn't it cost a lot of money for us to get out of our leases?"

"My lease is ending soon. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to go to the office and sign the paperwork to extend it. How about you? How much would you have to pay Maria to get out of your lease?"

Mia looked up at the ceiling. "I signed some forms before I moved in. I'll have to check, but I think I only have to give one month's notice."

I nodded. That would work timing-wise. "It's nice having a place to myself, but one conclusion I've come to as a result of Janice is that I should minimize my expenses and save up more money. As much as I've wanted to quit my job, I haven't had the financial resources to do so."

Mia nodded to that. "It'd be nice to not have to drive to and from your apartment every day." She gave me a smirk. "And I'd continue to cook dinner for you even after you change jobs."

"Hey! I can cook dinner. I may not be as good of a cook as you, but I'm not helpless in the kitchen. I did okay this morning, didn't I?"

Mia gave me an apologetic look. "You did great this morning."

"No problem. I'm not looking to take advantage of you. I'd want to split the housework evenly with you." And I added in a lighter tone, "Which means that if you wanted to cook all the dinners, I'd do more of the other housework to make up for it."

Mia laughed.

I gave Mia an embarrassed shrug. "I really like your cooking."

"Let's sit at the dining table and makeup what rules we'd follow."

Mia left the bar to get some paper. I noticed that she had taken the Leia and Luke Pez dispensers and had left the Han one. I moved over to the dining room table.

When Mia sat down, she said, "Let's start by telling bad roommate stories, so we know what each of us wants to avoid happening again."

So, we swapped bad roommate stories. We spent the whole time laughing. I loved making my sister laugh, and her laughter made me want to laugh.

And then we got to the business of rules and how to divide the housework. "Since you're doing the driving five days a week, I'll buy the groceries and cook dinner five days a week, and then you make breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. How does that sound?"

"Fantastic!"

We went through things. Mia would clean the kitchen, her bedroom, and her bathroom; I'd clean the rest of the house. I'd take care of the dishes, and she'd do the laundry. We'd have a joint checking account for rent, groceries, and other household expenses. We worked things out pretty quickly.

Mia said, "This is for the first three months. After that, we'll review how it's going and make adjustments."

"Fine. Any idea where you want to live?"

Before Mia could answer, my cell phone gave off the dreaded Janice ringtone. I walked over to it and answered with "Hello."

"Where are you?" Janice demanded angrily.

"In my apartment."

"You should be here by now," said Janice in her 'I'm this close to firing you' tone. "The rest of the team is getting things done. You're letting them down."

I tried to keep my voice neutral as I said, "My sister came over to discuss some family stuff. She thought I'd be free on a Saturday morning."

Janice swatted away my little hint with "Well, you shouldn't be." She piled on with, "And you won't be until our metrics are where I want them to be."

Which will be never.

I said, "I'll wrap things up with her, take a shower, and then head in. I'll work late to make up for coming in so late."

"You better." And she ended the call.

I didn't understand how I could be coming in late on a Saturday, but I've never understood Janice's point of view. I wished I could be angry, but I was well past the anger stage. This was my life until I got a new job.

Mia had started gathering her stuff. We were standing in front of the couch when she asked, "Janice?"

"Miss Sunshine herself, letting me know how much she missed my charming company." I shook my head sadly. Another Saturday ruined.

Then I had a happy thought. I smiled at Mia and said, "If it wasn't for Janice, I probably wouldn't have ever suggested us sharing an apartment. And I'm super excited about that."

Mia took a long step to stand right next to me. She looked up at me. "Why are you super excited about sharing an apartment with me?" she asked very seriously instead of in her usual lighthearted tone.

I looked down at Mia's face, and my knees went weak. Her beautiful blue eyes seemed so big, and I felt like they were pulling me in. She was so pretty, and she was looking up at me so expectantly. Like she wanted me to say...

I felt like I was suddenly on a cliff. One step forward, and I'd plunge into a completely different relationship with my sister. And I was slowly falling forward...

I reached out, grabbed Mia, and spun her around as I pulled her into a hug with her facing away from me. I didn't want to look into her eyes. I had felt like I had come too close to falling into their beauty.

As I pressed Mia against me, I said, "Because I think you're wonderful. You're so much fun, and I love talking with you. I'm addicted to your cooking." I stopped there, but I could have said so much more. Mia leaned her head back so it was pressed against my shoulder. My arms were wrapped around her just below her chest. It felt so great holding her like this. It felt so...right.

Again, I felt myself on the cliff edge. It'd be so easy to raise my hands up, to cup my sister's perky breasts one more time.

I suddenly realized what was causing the weird feeling I'd had all morning. I had been like a starving man who had a bite of steak. It was a marvelous experience, but it left me wanting so much more...

Mia turned in my arms and then leaned back against them as she looked up at me. Again, her beautiful blue eyes seemed huge as they searched mine. She said, "Last night...at one point...I lost control. I was willing to let you do anything..." She let those words hang for a few moments before adding, "I haven't been able to stop thinking this morning about how happy I was."

I felt my head moving toward Mia's of its own accord. It was getting sucked down by her beautiful blue eyes. I said as my lips moved toward hers, "I didn't want Ginny in my bed last night. I wanted you."

And then our lips pressed together. The kiss was short but insanely intense. My body felt full of electrical energy. I knew it was wrong but...

Mia's hand was on my neck, and she pulled me down for another kiss. We pressed our lips together in a tender kiss that made my heart swell with love. This felt so right. I loved my sister and kissing her just felt like the most right thing to do in the world.

We slowly pulled our heads back while keeping our lips touching. Mia slid her hand softly along my cheek as she lowered it. Her lips grabbed my bottom lip as I moved back. She gave it a soft tug before letting it go. The kiss had been short and yet seemed to last an eternity.

I raised my head so I was standing erect while looking down at my sister. I was dumbfounded. Kissing my sister had been glorious, but did I really want this? Did she really want this? It'd be so hard. We could never tell anyone. My brain kept saying this was so wrong, but my heart kept saying this was so right.

My sister studied my face. It was like she was reading my thoughts as each raced by. Her serious look was so different from her usual fun-loving grin, but her seriousness was calming. It was like her look was saying to me It's okay. It was okay what we did. We love each other now just like we loved each other yesterday at bedtime. We've only expressed it in a new way.

Mia then gave me her fun-loving grin. She said, "If it makes us happy, what's there to understand?"

I dropped my head down to give Mia another kiss. We did a short kiss, and then a longer kiss, and then a longer and hotter kiss. Our hands started roaming, gently exploring each other's bodies. Mia gently rubbed and stroked my chest and stomach. I ran my hands up and down her sides and back. After the next kiss, Mia ran her tongue over my lips. The next kiss, I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and we tongue-wrestled.

Everything was happening faster than I could process. Mia wanted to kiss me, and I wanted to kiss her. What more did she want? Did she want more than kissing? I...I wanted more than kissing. Much more than kissing. I was frightened by how much more I wanted than kissing.

I slid my right hand downward to Mia's butt and gave it a gentle squeeze through her nightshirt. Mia slid her mouth sideways and kissed my face just above my jawline. She dropped her mouth lower and kissed my neck. I lowered my left hand down and gripped her other butt cheek. When Mia brought her mouth up for another kiss, I lifted her with my hands so I wouldn't have to bend down so much.

Passionate kiss after passionate kiss followed. Sometimes we frenched, sometimes we kissed with just our lips. Mia gently stroked my face and neck as we kissed, providing an interesting contrast to how aggressively she kissed me. I had worried that putting my hands on Mia's butt might have been a step too far, but if anything, she kissed more passionately once I gripped her ass.

I decided I wanted better access to Mia's body than I could with us standing up. I turned while kissing Mia to slowly lower myself to the couch while constantly kissing her on the lips. Mia followed along, eventually climbing onto the couch. I was sitting with my back against the couch back and my legs together. Mia faced me while straddling my lap. Her head was higher than mine, so I tilted my head up to kiss her, and she kissed downward. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned on me while we kissed.

Once we both stopped moving, I pulled up her nightshirt high enough to get my hands underneath it. I slowly slid my hands up the back of her legs, checking to see any signs of disapproval from Mia. Mia continued kissing me ardently. She rotated her head to give me a sort of sideways kiss. She held her nose against my cheek, and we both panted as I slid my hands up and over her panties. Mia gave me a long kiss with her lips as I softly moved my hands up and down her pantie-covered ass. Her panties were cotton. They felt soft.

Mia sat upright, moving her head above mine. I kissed down her neck and then back up the other side as she rubbed her hands up and down the side of my chest. She rubbed her stomach against mine as I continued roaming my hands over her wonderful ass. So many times, I had admired it. So many times, I had wanted to touch it. Her ass was everything I thought it would be, firm and well-rounded. I loved the shape and size. Mia resumed kissing me, no different now than before. I took that as permission to continue with her ass. Sometimes I gave her ass a strong squeeze. Sometimes I just moved my hands gently in circles. I had no idea how long we'd continue like this.

Was this a one-time thing? Would Mia and I come to our senses and stop this madness, never to repeat it again? We had spent all morning talking like we normally did. And then we were suddenly all over each other. Should I stop? Should I apologize, saying I didn't know what came over me?

I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to apologize. This was something both of us wanted.

I slid my hands upwards and around Mia's body. Her nightshirt fought my movement, and I was forced to raise it as I moved upward. Mia kissed me faster, more passionately. Her tongue swirled around mine on every kiss. Eventually, my hands felt the gentle curves of her tits. I continued upwards until my hands covered both of them. I gently squeezed. Mia moaned as she kissed me. She sat straight up, giving me better access to her tits.

I more strongly had the feeling that I should stop. That this was a line I shouldn't cross, that my relationship with my sister would be changed forever if I didn't.

I looked up at Mia's face. Her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip. I saw all pleasure and no remorse. As I slowly circled the edges of her tits with my fingertips, Mia sensually rubbed her stomach back and forth against me. Every sign she was giving me was go, go, go.

I said softly, "Take off your nightshirt." Would that be the thing that brought Mia back to her senses? Would that stop this wonderful madness?

Mia grabbed the hem of her nightshirt, pulled it over her head, and tossed it aside. She said, "Suck on my tits. I loved it when you did that last night."

Mia's tits were close to the level of my mouth. I moved my head forward, took her nipple into my mouth, and sucked gently on it. Mia let out a deep sigh before running her fingers through my hair.

Mia said, "Like that. Oh yeah, like that."

I continued sucking on Mia's tit with my hands pressing lightly against her back. Like last night, it felt wonderful in my mouth. I gave her nipple a few more gentle sucks and then switched over to the other nipple.

As Mia played with my hair, she said, "I know we should stop, but I can't. It feels too good. It feels right to me. It makes me very happy you're the one doing this. I..." She left that hanging. I knew what she was going to say, and I understood why she'd hesitate to say it.

I let go of Mia's nipple, looked up at her, and said, "I love you, Mia."

Mia's face lit up with happiness. "I love you too, Jackson."

We kissed again; sloppy, happy kisses. It was a frenzy of kissing. I was so elated. My mind was floating on a cloud. I had finally realized what I had been trying to suppress for a long time - that I loved Mia. I loved her with my whole heart. She was wonderful, amazing, and made me incredibly happy. And she loved me back! And soon would be living with me.

8letters
8letters
6,581 Followers