Carport Quickie

Story Info
I got a real nice blowjob in a carport.
1.1k words
4.49
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

I turned the corner down the busy street. It seemed like a nice sunny day when I spotted her. She was standing in front of the Mercedes dealership. She was short but those tits stood out big under that light grey tank top. Her beautiful dark brown hair barely fell over her shoulders. She had a real pretty face and she definitely had my attention.

She looked like she was working as she walked along the street slowly. I passed her by as she kept walking and looking around at the passing cars. Definitely looking for a John. I guess she figured if someone could afford a Mercedes they could afford a blowjob. It made sense to me.

I was good looking in my mid thirties and had no trouble getting women. I just sometimes liked a quick blowjob from a streetwalker. They gave the best blowjobs because they give the most. I thought for sure she'd give good head.

I made a quick 180 hoping to get her first and pulled into a driveway in front of her. She almost walked around me when she saw me staring.

"Hi," I said. "Need a lift."

She hesitated and looked around, they usually looked to see if any cops were watching and then she walked up to me. I smiled, I was aggressive, I didn't want to lose out on this.

"Cmon I said, get in," knowing we would work out the details as I drove.

She stepped around the car and and got in. I stared down at her large tits standing out with her nipples showing through her tank top. Then I pulled out.

"Up ahead," she said. "Just a few more blocks."

I was waiting no longer so I broke the ice.

"Are you working today." Being cryptic.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Why? she said, "What were you thinking?"

The best looking street walkers we're usually cops. Hot girls like her didn't need to give blowjobs for 50 bucks a piece. They usually got hundreds working clubs or outcall. It was a safer clientele too.

Trying not to say anything incriminating.

"Those lips looks sweet," I said. "How much for a little lip action,"

She kept looking up at me while I drove feeling safer now. The farther I drove the more I eased up. Cops don't want to drive far from their backup. She probably was a legit hooker, probably new at it since she didn't quote me a price yet.

"I could do that," she said.

"Does 40 work," I said getting impatient.

"Is that all I'm worth?

"You're worth a million I said but I only got 50,"I said smiling.

She was silent.

"Pull in there," she said as we drove into the large apartment complex.

We pulled into a covered two car port buried in the trees. I shut the car off.

"50 is good," she said as I took the bills from my wallet and she took out a hair tie and and tied her short hair into a small tail on top.

I slid off my gym shorts down as she bent over and pulled them down past my knees to my ankles. I opened my knees to give her a lot of room and she bent over sucking my half limp cock in her mouth. It was so hot in there as she sucked me to hardness never using her fingers.

i always like talking dirty to street whores. I don't worry about offending them.

"Damn," I said panting, "you are a great cocksucker."

This street whore was a first class cocksucker and I let her know it.

She started moving up and down and my cock got rock hard as she worked my cock with a passion. I laid my head back and closed my eyes.

"That's it, That's it, suck it good bitch, suck my cum out."

Then after a few minutes she did what most hookers never do. She stopped right before I started to come. Hookers want you to end fast. She was new at this like I thought. Then she went down to lick my hairy balls taking them in her mouth one at a time sucking them in while her soft hand stroked my cock.

"Oh, yeah, whore, suck my balls, suck em good whore."

Then she licked the underside of my cock like a kid with a popsicle.

"Oh slut, you...are....good. Let me fuck that throat." She then deep throated me and took me in her mouth balls deep.

I should have blown my load much earlier but she kept it going sucking me continuously so I decided to cop a feel of her large tits. Then she stopped again and slid off her top and her large titties popped out. They were so big and I rubbed them while she sucked my cock topless in the carport.

I didn't last much longer looking down at her brown hair, her bare back and an great view of the side of her large titties. She was good, she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

"Suck me bitch, suck me," I said, "now swallow my cum slut, swallow it all."

I didn't hold her head down. I didn't need to as she felt me tighten up and sucked my cock deep in as I came pushing hot shot after shot down her throat. She continuously swallowed until I stopped jerking. She held that suction as she pulled off making a pooping sound when my cock left her mouth.

"Dam, that was good," I said chuckling. Wanting to give the new street whore some confidence I added, "You're the best cumsucker ever, the best,"

Then she took in a few deep breaths and looked up smiling like the cat who ate the canary.

We both looked around again and she sat up and put her top on as I watched those marvelously breasts get covered away.

She had been the best, I wanted to be a regular. I knew that the pimps moved street hookers from city to city, I wanted to use her everyday she was here.

"Can I get a number," I asked.

"No."

"How about we plan to meet tomorrow,"

"No," she said, "can't do that."

"Look I'd pay you good money for a whole afternoon." Thinking she must be a good fuck too.

"Sorry," she smiled, "I gotta go."

As she left the car I was desperate, "take my number, maybe you'll need a ride again soon."

"No, but thanks," she chuckled, "the dealer says my AMG will be ready tomorrow and my husband better not forget like he did today." Then she turned around again and disappeared down one of the many paths in that large luxury apartment complex.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers