Blowjob Class

Story Info
Celeste is paired with the school nerd in blowjob class.
7.9k words
4.62
41.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanWhoWrites
PanWhoWrites
3,496 Followers

Blowjob Class

by Pan

"Please Mom, drive faster. Please!"

"Celeste, darling, you need to calm down."

"Mom, you're - oh my god, what are you doing?"

"It's called a red light, darling."

"It was amber!"

"Well, it's red now. What on earth has gotten you so worked up?"

Celeste looked at her mother, but bit her tongue instead of answering the question. She...she couldn't tell her mother what her concern was.

She didn't know why; she just knew she couldn't.

"I just don't want to be late," she mumbled.

"Well, we'll get there when we get there. But if we speed and run red lights, we might not get there at all."

"Good," Celeste muttered, and her mother pretended not to have heard her.

"Ah, Celeste..."

As soon as she'd walked inside the building, Celeste had known that she was too late.

A part of her had considered running outside, fleeing the school grounds and playing truant.

But she knew that wasn't an option. She didn't know why; she just knew it wasn't.

The minute hand on the large school clock may as well have been the Grim Reaper's scythe. Except it wasn't death that awaited her at the end of its slow arc.

Worse.

She was about to commit social suicide.

"Hello, Ms Thompson," the eighteen-year old muttered. She wished she was somewhere else. Anywhere else.

But instead, here she was. First period.

Blowjob Class.

"We've already paired off," Ms Thompson tutted. "But that's absolutely fine. I'm going to put you with Artie here."

"Can't I go with..."

She trailed off. Once upon a time, she'd been known for her caustic wit. But ever since the new principal had arrived, Celeste hadn't been able to talk back to teachers.

She didn't know why she couldn't; she just knew she couldn't.

And so instead, Celeste nodded.

She didn't hate Blowjob Class. Her boyfriend John was in the class with her, and it had been nice being able to experiment with him in a safe environment. Outside of class they'd barely progressed past making out. She'd gotten topless in front of him a few times, and enjoyed the shivers of pleasure as he'd sucked on her teenage nipples, but they'd gone no further than that.

And so Blowjob Class had been a nice way to share intimate moments without pressure, without the risk of being branded a slut. She'd enjoyed learning the skills, too.

As well as that, Celeste had been surprised to discover...she just enjoyed giving head.

It wasn't something she'd admitted to anyone: not John, not her best friend Katy, no one. But of all the new principal's odd changes to the school, Blowjob Class was secretly the one that she most loved.

She glanced over to see who John was paired with, and her heart sank.

Katy.

She knew that Katy had a crush on her boyfriend. Everyone knew that. And Celeste couldn't deny the slight thrill she got from that fact.

Celeste genuinely loved Katy; they'd been best friends since grade school. But there had always been an unspoken competition between them.

A competition that Celeste often won. She'd been the first of the pair to need a bra, the first to kiss a boy, and when she'd bagged the hottest guy in the school, the one Katy had a crush on, she felt like she'd cemented her victory.

Now her best friend was going to suck her boyfriend's cock. Only in class, sure, but still...

What if she was better at it than Celeste was?

The young woman's stomach tightened at the thought. She wanted to call Ms Thompson over, tell her she wasn't feeling well, see if she could be excused...

But she couldn't lie to her teacher. Celeste didn't know why she couldn't; just that she couldn't.

Why had her mother been late? Normally it wouldn't matter, but on the day of Blowjob Class? If you weren't there when everyone was choosing partners, you got stuck with...

The teenage girl sighed as Artie clomped towards her.

She was sure he was a nice enough boy. Celeste wasn't a bully. Ever since the new principal had arrived, bullying had become a thing of the past. No one even spoke of it, it had just disappeared overnight.

No one knew why bullying had so suddenly died out; just that it had.

A few years ago, perhaps Artie would have been the victim of a sarcastic comment or three from Celeste, but not since the new principal had arrived. Now, she found herself smiling politely at the overweight boy.

He smiled back, before redirecting his gaze at her chest. The new school uniform was quite generous with how much cleavage it exposed. Another change that Celeste had quite enjoyed, up until now.

She didn't do anything to discourage her classmate's gaze. Instead, she pulled her shoulders back, and made sure he had plenty to look at, as had become her habit. She didn't know why she'd started doing that; just that she had.

"Now," Ms Thompson said firmly. "Today, we're going to be starting with foreplay. Everyone, can you...yes, Michael?"

"Sorry, ma'am, but I'm confused. I thought blowjobs were foreplay."

"To some, Michael, yes, but that's outdated thinking. For some couples - particularly LGBT couples - blowjobs are considered the 'main event', in a sense. And even if a couple typically has PIV intercourse, a night dedicated only to giving head can be a nice way to vary things up a bit. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Any other questions, before we begin? Hodgeson?"

"Excuse me, ma'am, but how can lesbians have a blowjob night?"

"What?"

"You said LGBT. The L is for Lesbian."

Ms Thompson sighed, and Celeste had to bite her lip. It was exactly the kind of question an unruly student might have asked to throw off the class, but that wasn't an option since the new principal had started. No one knew why it wasn't; just that it wasn't.

The entire class was beginning to giggle now. If he wasn't asking the question just to troll the teacher, that meant Hodgeson was serious.

And since a student had a serious question, Celeste knew that Ms Thompson would have to answer it to the best of her ability. She didn't know why that was the case; she just knew that it was.

"Perhaps one of the lesbians is trans," Ms Thompson replied, after a few moments of thought. "Or maybe they're lesbian, but...I don't know, on blowjob night they have sex with a man."

"Wouldn't they be bisexual then, ma'am?" Katy offered helpfully.

"You can identify as a lesbian and still enjoy bisexual experiences," Ms Thompson continued. "The lesbian identifier is often used to refer to one's romantic preferences. Now, unless there are any other questions..."

Her pause was so short that the students immediately realized that she wasn't sincerely seeking questions.

"...we should begin!" the teacher continued, clapping her hands authoritatively.

Celeste turned uneasily to her blowjob partner. She'd been so preoccupied with the pairing of Katy and John, she hadn't put serious thought into what was about to happen.

Over the next forty-five minutes, she was going to practice foreplay with Artie, the fat kid who wore glasses glasses. He was about half a foot shorter than her, with thick greasy hair. Where the girls' school uniform introduced by the principal had been quite flattering, the boy's uniform was...not.

Celeste thought her boyfriend managed to wear it with style, but the credit for that lay on her boyfriend's shoulders, not the uniform's.

It was as though the girls' uniform had been quite carefully, lovingly designed, while the boy's uniform had been nothing more than an afterthought. Girls wore a white, cleavage-sharing blouse, and the grey pleated skirt flattered all but the most rotund of female forms.

But Celeste knew that she would not gain weight, and if she did, she'd work hard to lose it again. She didn't know why she'd do that; just that she would.

Apparently the boys of the school felt no such obligation.

The bottom two buttons of Artie's shirt were unbuttoned, revealing the bulge of a hairy stomach. The pants were a dull grey, and the button-up shirt, tie, and blazer were flattering for only a very limited range of body-types, of which Artie's was not one. The blazer looked like it was half a size too small, and the pants were not designed for someone of his weight.

Masking her shudder, the young woman tuned back into the teacher's instructions.

"...with which you're all familiar, but just to be sure, we'll spend the first few minutes of the lesson on that. I'll come around and give tips as appropriate."

Celeste felt like there was nothing "appropriate" about making out with someone other than her boyfriend - even if it was educational - but she knew that complaining about that now would be the height of hypocrisy, considering how vocally she'd enjoyed the previous eight weeks of Blowjob Class.

Besides, it wasn't like she had a choice. She turned to Artie, forced a grin to her face, and asked if he was ready.

The lump of a student just nodded. It didn't look like he was making a move towards standing up, so Celeste positioned herself on his lap. From her perch, she could see her boy and best friend - they'd wasted no time, locking lips as soon as the words were out of the teacher's mouth.

Her blowjob partner's eyes widened at the intensity with which Celeste kissed him, working her anger out on his mouth. As Ms Thompson hollered instructions, Celeste obeyed them with passion, to distract herself from the jealousy that threatened to consume her.

"Girls, run your hands through your boy's hair. Not like that, Bessa, you're not a comb."

"Gentlemen, use your hands to explore your partner's bodies. Watson, don't go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Start with the waist and legs; this is supposed to be foreplay, after all."

"Yes, exactly like that, John. Good work. Katy obviously loves that."

It was all Celeste could do not to tear herself away from Artie's hungry mouth to see exactly what Katy was loving so much, but she tried to focus. Her lips had parted, and Artie's spongey tongue was languidly exploring her mouth.

When John kissed her, he was always firm and demanding, in a way that Celeste found incredibly hot. He tasted better than Artie did, too. Celeste closed her eyes and tried to focus on the class, on the way Artie's hand was grasping her ass...on anything except Katy and John, half a classroom away, making out so well that the teacher had given them a special shoutout.

"Okay, now we're going to try some more advanced foreplay. Ladies, take your tops off. Bras, too."

Celeste's eyes opened.

Oh, god. Why had this been the class she was late to? Last week had been deep-throating, and the week before had been entirely focused on giving attention to the balls.

Obviously she wouldn't have been happy to hear the sound of her best friend choking on her boyfriend's cock, or John's moans of pleasure as Katy fondled his sack, but...well, that would have been better than this.

Anything would have been better than this.

No one, Ms Thompson had assured them, was good at deep-throating at first. Afterwards, Katy and Celeste had discussed it briefly, and they'd both confirmed how ineffective their first efforts had been. (Deep-Throating 102 was coming up towards the end of the semester).

Celeste would much have preferred for John to spend the class with Katy struggling to take his cock down her throat.

As it was, they were going to be...

The teenager sighed as she began to unbutton her blouse. Celeste had won most of the unspoken competitions against her bestie, but while she had been the first to need a bra...it hadn't taken long for Katy to outpace her.

When it came to tits, Katy was undeniably the victor.

That was a big reason Celeste had enjoyed the new school uniforms so much. The right kind of bra can turn an average size pair of tits into a magnificent set of cleavage, and Celeste had amassed an entire collection with that focus.

When they were standing side-by-side in their uniforms, no one would guess that Katy was a full two cup sizes larger than Celeste.

Not even John.

But now, with the tops off, he'd know. He'd know that Katy had a bigger pair of tits than his girlfriend.

From now on, whenever she took her top off for him, he'd be mentally comparing her to Katy.

And Celeste knew that was a competition she couldn't win.

Shrugging her blouse off, Celeste tried to hide her worries from Artie's face. It wasn't his fault, after all, and she knew that Ms Thompson was constantly monitoring the class for students who weren't 'showing their blowjob partner the respect they deserved'.

Short or tall, thin or fat, gay or straight - it was important that every female student left high-school knowing how to give a good blowjob, every male student left knowing exactly what he liked.

Celeste didn't know why it was important; just that it was.

Her blowjob partner's eyes lit up as she undid her bra. He didn't seem to mind how much of her tits' volume had been artifically inflated; Artie was clearly excited just to be seeing her boobs at all.

"Boys, watch what I do and try to follow along."

With what seemed to be great effort, Artie tore his eyes away from Celeste's breasts, and turned his attention to their teacher. Ms Thompson had removed her top as well, and was using her hands to demonstrate different ways to stimulate the breasts.

Artie's hands were warm and clammy, but once she adjusted to that, Celeste tried to let herself enjoy his fondling. Considering the lack of emotional connection, she hadn't expected to feel a fraction of what she'd enjoyed with John at the drive-in movie theater, but to her surprise she once more began to feel the tingling of arousal that John had given her.

Either Artie was a natural, Ms Thompson's instructions were really good, or Celeste had particularly sensitive nipples, because it wasn't long before she was practically writhing under his touch.

Glancing around, she could see she wasn't the only one. Blowjob Class was normally focused almost entirely on the male's pleasure, so it was interesting to see the different reactions on the girls' faces. Delilah, sitting next to her, was flushed and wide-eyed, like she'd seen an erotic ghost. Yasmine's eyes were closed and she was biting her lip, deep in the throes of passion. Jillian seemed unaffected; she had a bored look on her face as her partner followed the teacher's lead.

But Celeste's heart leapt to her throat when her attention came to Katy. She looked like she was on the verge of orgasm, writhing and gasping and blushing and panting and staring deeply into John's eyes.

Even worse: John was passionately staring back.

The room fell away. All Celeste could see was her boyfriend, with whom she had recently used the L-word, and her best friend, connecting not only sexually (which would have made total sense; it was Blowjob Class) but - from the looks of it - emotionally as well.

She had to do something. She knew she had to do something. She couldn't just...let it happen.

John was her man, and she wasn't going to let her best friend steal him away from her.

But what? What could she do?

Celeste wanted to take Artie's surprisingly-talented hands off her breasts, storm across the room, and wrest Katy away from her man. She wanted to call the teacher over, insist that they swap partners, tell her that if she didn't, she'd have her fired. She wanted to storm out of the room crying, and hope that John would follow her.

But she couldn't do any of those things. Not during class. Celeste didn't know why she couldn't; just that she couldn't.

She closed her eyes, and let herself sink into the pleasure that her chubby partner was giving her. She knew he wouldn't notice; his gaze was firmly locked onto her firm tits, her pink nipples.

As Ms Thompson continued instructing the class, the jolts of arousal coursing through her body provided Celeste with a welcome distraction from what she knew was happening just a few feet away. She pressed her thighs together, amazed at how wet she was getting from the near-stranger's attention. Far more than she ever had in class before, if she was being honest. More, even, than her necking sessions with John.

A smile slowly spread across the teenage girl's face.

She knew exactly what she had to do. It wouldn't necessarily halt John and Katy's pleasure, but she knew it would distract from it, while having the side-benefit of making her boyfriend very, very jealous.

"Oh, Artie," Celeste moaned, throwing her head back, her eyes still tightly closed. "You're soooo good at this. Mmmm, yessss. Don't stop..."

While her intent had been distraction, her reaction was fundamentally honest, and so the young woman was unsurprised to find that she could cry out as long as loud as she liked, without breaking any of the new principal's unspoken rules.

She didn't know why she could; just that she could.

Nothing she said was a lie. While Celeste was a pretty good actress, she didn't even have to pretend. The lust in her voice was completely genuine; Artie's clammy hands on her tits were doing things to her that she didn't even know she'd like.

The next time she got topless with John, she would happily let him apply the lessons they'd learned in Blowjob Class.

If she got topless with her boyfriend again.

If he'd even be her boyfriend after today.

No. She couldn't let herself think like that. Celeste knew she had to focus on what she could do to affect the situation. She had but one tool at her disposal, and she planned to use it as effectively as possible.

"Oh, yes," she continued with a shuddering groan. "Oh, just like that. That feels amazing..."

It took a lot of willpower not to open her eyes and see if her words were having the desired effect, but she knew that if this was going to work, John and Katy couldn't glance over to see her needily staring back at them.

"Well done, Artie," Ms Thompson said proudly. "Everyone else, stop for a moment. Gather around and pay attention to what Artie's doing."

At her teacher's instruction, Celeste's eyes shot open, and her face went red...redder than it had already been.

Shit.

She'd wanted attention, sure, but not this much. Not for the entire class to come and...stare at her boobs.

Her boobs, being fondled by the fattest kid in class.

Shit.

But she knew that she couldn't stop now. Even if John and Katy had been so absorbed in the other that they'd ignored her, that was no longer an option. The entire class's eyes were on her, and she wouldn't get a better opportunity to make her boyfriend jealous.

"Artie, why don't you lean forward and use your mouth. Do this with your tongue and teeth..."

With a room full of schoolmates staring at her, Celeste decided the best option was to close her eyes once more. Some of the less-popular girls were smirking, all of the boys were happily staring at her tits, and as the room disappeared from her view, the teenager got a glimpse of the annoyed look on her boyfriend's face.

Was he mad that his hands had been dragged away from Katy's huge boobs, or at how much she was obviously enjoying the touch of another man?

As Artie's mouth gingerly clamped around her nipple, Celeste gave up on trying to answer the question, and just enjoyed the sensation. He must have been a fast learner, because it only took a minute or two for his efforts to transform from 'pleasant' to 'holy god please don't stop'.

"Holy god, please don't stop..." Celeste babbled. She was squeezing her thighs rhythmically in an effort to stimulate herself. She couldn't remember ever feeling this turned on; even when she played with herself late at night, after a hot date, remembering the look on her boyfriend's face, or the events of their most recent Blowjob Class together.

PanWhoWrites
PanWhoWrites
3,496 Followers