Carribean Holiay

Story Info
A wife finds out firsthand if it's true what they say about.
3.3k words
4.47
53.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caribbean Holiday

Last year my wife Caroline and I decided upon a diving and snorkelling holiday in the warm waters of the Caribbean. We hadn't had a holiday for a number of years so we decided to spoil ourselves with no expense spared. We both enjoyed diving but with the cooler waters of Britain it was often restrictive. The warm clear waters and the exotic fish species was a very attractive option.

The holiday finally came round after what seemed an eternity of waiting. As soon as we exited the small airport from the connecting flight, we could feel the excitement building. The taxi took us to our hotel which was magnificent and our connecting villa was exquisite. We had pre booked diving trips for the first couple of days beginning the following morning so we had the rest of the afternoon to ourselves. It was of course wonderful weather and strolling along the beach was the ideal way to relax and unwind.

By the time we went to the hotel restaurant for dinner we were in full holiday mode. We had a couple of drinks before ordering, and had more drinks before dinner actually arrived, so we both had quite a buzz on. The waiter who served us was called Christopher. He was about six feet tall, perhaps an inch or two taller, quite broad shouldered with a trim waist. After he had delivered our meals, Caroline's gaze followed him as he went back to the kitchen.

"What are you thinking darling" I asked.

"What an attractive man. I wonder if it's true about what they say about black men."

"Why don't you ask him when he comes back to take our order for more drinks?"

"Don't be ridiculous. How on earth could I ask a man how big his cock is?"

We settled back to our meals and after a short time our drinks were getting low and I saw Christopher making his way to our table.

"Here's your chance I joked. He's coming back to the table."

"Would you like more drinks sir"?

"Not just yet Christopher, but my wife has a question for you."

She nearly choked on the mouthful of drink she had just taken and went red in the face. She looked at me aghast then at Christopher with an apologetic expression.

"I think I know what the question might be. You might be surprised how often I am asked."

"Go on darling, Christopher is giving you permission to ask."

Caroline squirmed in her seat and finally said "If you know the question already, I don't need to ask it."

"I only said I might know the question, if I am wrong, it would be I who would be embarrassed. I wouldn't want that."

Christopher was clearly enjoying this.

"Well you know, she spluttered keeping her voice low, is it true about black men and how big they are?"

"I am not sure if black men are big or not. I could show you and you could tell me."

He was sure alright. It was amusing to him. I too was amused at Caroline's embarrassment.

"I shall return later to see if you require more drinks."

"You might have missed your opportunity to find out." I said.

"You awful swine, embarrassing me like that" she laughed.

True to his word, in about fifteen minutes he came back.

"More drinks sir?" And then turning to my wife he said "would you like more?"

We both caught the innuendo and had to smile.

"You said you could show me." Caroline said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, but you would have to show me also."

"Show? how much?"

"All"

"Fully naked?"

Christopher smiled a knowing smile and nodded.

"We could pay you instead"

"No"

"How about bra and pants"

I was a little shocked she would even consider such a thing. At the same time I thought it arousing at the thought of another man seeing my wife in just her underwear.

"That would depend on how sexy they are. Lingerie might be acceptable, though if it's not revealing enough, I will refuse to show you what you seek."

"Sounds like an adventure." I quipped with a smile.

"When?" asked Caroline.

"Tonight I am busy after work, but tomorrow night after I finish work at ten."

"Good that will give me time to have a few drinks to give me some courage."

We told Christopher our bungalow number and would expect him after ten.

We had more drinks and then went for a walk along the beach where we talked.

"I think I will have to cancel. I don't think I could go through with it." Caroline said.

"I thought you were curious" I said.

"Indeed I am. I am intrigued, especially after what one of the girls at work had said about a black guy she saw at a hen's party. He was the male stripper and he stripped off completely naked and went around all of the girls putting his cock in their faces. One girl accidentally opened her mouth to scream and he put his cock in. After that it grew enormously until it was about ten inches long."

"I don't suppose you will have to do that; one look at you in your underwear and he is sure to get a boner."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

The next day Caroline suggested I play a round of gold while she went shopping. "For some new underwear?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

We both went our separate ways after lunch and organised to meet back at the bungalow later.

The day passed for me dreaming about tonight's show. Around six o'clock I went back to the bungalow to shower and change before we went out to dinner. I found Caroline had already changed for dinner and was wearing a simple black dress.

"You look beautiful" I said when I saw her. Her red hair seemed particularly spectacular tonight, like burnished copper.

"Won't be long darling" I called as I went in the shower.

A quick change into fresh clothes and we were leaving.

"I don't feel like eating, too many butterflies in my tummy. I need some alcohol to loosen me up."

I made her eat something before she had too much alcohol.

After quite a few drinks in the bar we wandered back to the bungalow both of us a little unsteady.

Ten o'clock came and went.

"Do you think he's changed his mind?" She asked.

"I don't know. Let's hope not my curiosity is also piqued." Not about his cock I thought, but whether my wife would strip down to bra and pants in front of another man.

Five minutes later there was a knock at the door. It was Christopher.

"Come on in." I ushered him in.

"Hello" Caroline greeted.

"Good evening, Ma'am."

"My wife is a bag of nerves; I suggest getting started straight away is best? I trust you have no objections to me remaining in the room?"

"No, none at all."

"Would you like a drink?" Caroline asked him.

"I am fine thanks. If you want one to calm your nerves, please go ahead. Would you like to turn the lights down?"

"Yes please. If it was darker, I would probably feel more comfortable."

I turned the lights off until the room was only lit by a small lamp from the bedroom.

"Sit on the couch next to each other for a little while."

They sat together only slightly apart.

"Undo my shirt" Christopher told her. She did as she was asked and her trembling hands reached out to undo his top button. Her hands were shaking so much she couldn't manage the task. Christopher held both her hands in his to steady her. Eventually she relaxed enough to unbutton his shirt to the waist. "Now stand and I will unbutton you" he told her.

They both stood and Caroline turned with her back to him, whereupon he unclipped her dress and unzipped her dress all of the way down to the small of her back. Christopher took her by the shoulders and turned her round to face him.

"Remove my shirt."

She grasped the hem of the front of his shirt and pulled it wide and back over his shoulders. The contrast of his matt black skin against his shirt was remarkable. She pulled it all the way down and untucked it from his waistband. Christopher reached around her with both hands and removed her dress from her shoulders, peeling it towards him and then down to her waist.

I was thrilled to see her wearing a red satin bra which I had never seen before. She has a beautiful sexy firm figure with marvellously rounded breasts with well-defined nipples. This bra formed exactly to the shape of them leaving nothing to the imagination. I could see she was quite aroused by her erect nipples. Christopher drank her image in slowly from head to foot. He continued drawing her dress over her hips and down her thighs, sinking down to his haunches as he did so, pausing when his head was level with her crotch. She was wearing matching red satin briefs extremely close fitting to her contours showing the outline of her vagina and distinct cleft. To complete the outfit, she was wearing a red suspender belt and black stockings. He took her hands and guided them to his belt. There wasn't any hesitation or tremble this time. She deftly unbuckled his belt and drew the zipper down. She looked at me and I nodded. She took this as my approval and slipped his slacks down to his ankles where he stepped out of them, having already slipped off his shoes. Christopher stood there in just his boxer shorts. I had to admit he was a terrific looking specimen of a man. Caroline stood up and appraised him in a similar fashion to what he did to her. She was clearly impressed.

"Are you going to take your boxer shorts off for me?" Caroline asked him.

"Only if you remove the rest of your clothes."

"But you said you would if I stripped to bra and pants, you would."

"Only if they were revealing enough. I have decided I want to see more of you before I reveal everything."

I thought she would baulk at taking off more but she surprised me by reaching behind and unclipping her bra and letting it fall free. I couldn't believe my wife was standing half naked in front of another man. She stood proud with her head held high. She was breathing heavily, her breasts were rising and falling with each breath and her nipples were sticking out prominently.

Christopher just said "more". And she complied removing her suspender belt, her stockings and then her red satin panties.

I nearly fell over with shock. She had shaved her pussy showing her bare vagina in all its glory. She must have done it while I played golf. She had never shaved her pussy in all the time we had been married. It made me think she had intended to strip completely naked for this man all along.

"There" she said. "Now take down you boxer shorts."

"I think you should do it".

She again looked at me and I told her "You've complied with everything he wanted you to do so far. If you don't, you may never have the answer to your question."

She took hold of his boxer shorts by the lower hem and began to tug them down. As they came down his cock sprung free.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh my, oh my goodness" she blurted wide eyed. She looked at his manhood mesmerised by the size. It was about seven inches long and very fat, and it wasn't even erect. It was as long as mine and even fatter than mine even when mine was fully erect. "Can I take a photograph of it?" She asked.

"Yes" he said simply.

"Honey, can you get the camera and take a photo?"

I almost ran to get the camera before he changed his mind.

"Kneel next to Christopher with your arms around his thigh while you are looking at his cock." I quickly snapped off a few shots of my wife in this pose. While I had retrieved the camera, I had picked up the video camera set it to record and pointed it at them placing it on a shelf as I came back into the lounge room.

"Can I touch it?" Caroline asked. "I would like to see how heavy it is."

"Yes you can, but if I become aroused you have to deal with it, if you know what I mean." Christopher replied.

"Ok. I can do that." She smiled at me.

She took hold of his cock with an underhand grip and began to heft it. Her fingers wouldn't go around his shaft. It was quite striking to see the contrast of his very black skin against her extreme white. Being a redhead, her skin was the colour of milk. I found this very erotic.

I decided to try and see how far she would take this. "Hold his cock with your fingers wrapped over the top with the head close to your mouth." She did but with her lips shut together. I snapped a few more shots off. "Open your mouth and pretend you are going to take it in your mouth like that girl at work." Her eyes lit up in surprise but she did as she was told, even pushing her tongue out.

Christopher put his hand on the back of her head and moved his hips enough to put his knob end in her mouth. She didn't pull away, but made a moaning sound engulfing as much of his cock as she could. He soon had an erection of enormous size. She continued to suck his cock enthusiastically taking it deeper each time until she gagged having to pull back just to breathe. His black cock had become slick and shiny with her throat secretions. All the while I was snapping off more shots with the camera.

"Do you think you could accommodate a cock as big as that darling?" I asked.

"It's probably too big." She mumbled between sucks of his black pole.

"Would you like to try?"

She paused then looked at me, then at Christopher, then at me again. "I have never had any other man but you since we were married!"

"You have my permission." I said.

Christopher didn't wait for her answer but picked her up and headed for the couch.

"In here" I said use the bed. You'll have to make sure she is wet enough to even attempt to put that thing inside her."

He laid her on the bed and in one swift movement lifted her legs up and apart and buried his head in her pussy. She immediately began to moan and writhe around on the bed. She looked over to me and held out her hand which I took. She gave me a wan smile and I patted her hand and smiled back at her to reassure her.

Christopher turned her 180 degrees so she could suck his cock while he was eating her out. He began to finger her at the same time two then three fingers. He kept this up for quite some time, all the while she was very vocal and loud in her throes of ecstasy. Eventually he laid her back on the pillows and spread her legs apart, positioning his cock at the entrance to her vagina. The dark blue/purple bulbous end seemed huge and I didn't think he would manage to get it inside her. Christopher used both thumbs which he inserted in her first and pulled apart her vagina lips while he increased the pressure of his knob against her entrance. With a great push his knob was inside accompanied with a cry of pain from her. He stopped without penetrating further.

"Push it in more." She said.

Christopher pushed it further and further in very slowly though in one continuous stroke, eliciting a groan from her which went on and on ending in a loud cry as he 'bottomed' out.

"Wait." she said. "Give me a minute." Breathing deeply and heavily, as she grabbed the base of his cock. Presumably to stop him pushing any more of his cock inside.

After a short while Christopher withdrew a couple of inches then pushed it back inside accompanied by another groan and loud terminal cry. He repeated again after another short pause, then again and again a shorter pause between each thrust, eliciting the same groan each time. The pauses grew shorter the thrusts became faster but not deeper. Caroline's eyes were closed the whole time. Was she groaning with pleasure or pain I asked myself, maybe even regret? "You should stop if you are having any regrets." I told her. She didn't answer me. After a couple of minutes Christopher's stroke had increased to about five inches about a stroke a second. The groans continued. "Is everything ok darling?" I asked her.

"Mmmyesmmm." she mumbled back to me between groans.

Christopher began to pick up the pace and the groans began to change to 'Oh's with each thrust. I moved my vantage point to behind them so I could see this big black cock pistoning in and out of my wife. On each withdrawal of his cock her vaginal lips were wrapped so tightly around his shaft they extended out over like a flange. She must have been wet; Christopher's cock was glistening with her natural love juice. Caroline lifted her legs and put her heels in the small of his back. Christopher took this as a signal to increase the pace even further and also to increase the depth of his plunging cock. The increase of depth was only marginal for each stroke, but it increased more and more until he was shoving the whole of that ten inch black cock inside her. The 'Oh's had progressed to 'Ah's to 'Yes's, 'Mmm's', 'God's and every other exclamation. Faster and faster Christopher pumped until Caroline in her ecstasy cried a series of "Yeah, yeah, yes, yes, yessssssssss" where she crossed her ankles behind him, her arms locked around his neck went suddenly rigid shuddering violently. Christopher carried on pumping just a few more strokes before he gave a loud exclamation and grunt followed by a further five or six diminishing grunts twitching his hips as he squirted cum inside of my wife. I was still positioned behind them and I watched mesmerised as he slowly withdrew his cock until with a 'plop' it came out of her vagina. He moved away from the bed allowing me an unobscured view of her vagina. She was laid with her arms outstretched, knees up and legs apart her vagina a gaping hole stretched by Christopher's cock. I filmed her unmoving getting closer and closer until her vagina filled the view finder. Christopher's cum started to ooze from her slowly at first then faster dribbling down her crotch onto the bed. There was a lot of it.

I stood up and looked down on Caroline. She looked totally exhausted and satisfied, not moving. "So now you know whether black men are as big as they say."

"Well, I am not entirely sure, I might have to go for a second opinion." she smiled.

She did indeed go for a second opinion, and a third and a fourth on that holiday culminating in a threesome with two black men. I may put pen to paper in the near future with the details in a second instalment of this story.