All Comments on 'Carribean Holiay'

by Watchtower44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tomb72tomb72over 1 year ago

Yes please continue with your fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Adventures like this do happen of course, but the story is filled with stereotypes and cliches. Yes, Christopher could have had a ten inch cock, but that isn't all that common. The wife shaving her bush off is another tired trope, apparently she had never done that and the husband had never asked her to, so why now? If you enjoyed writing the story, that is fine, but it could have been better written and a little more believable.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Two morons already complaining about a loving wife story being a loving wife story. LOL Just delete the stupid remarks! I loved it, it gave me wood. No Humiliation except by the moron commenters below. This story would have been very similar to how I and my wife would have done something like this. LOL 5 stars for a great read! I love a happy ending. Thanks Only thing I would change is to make this story Pregnancy Risk. Wife can't take pill so hubby always uses a rubber. They forget and gets Preg! LOL

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Good story. Only wish there had been the risk of pregnancy. No matter it's still a good story. Maybe that idea for something in the future.

fayspgfayspgover 1 year ago

Loved it. Can’t wait to hear more about the holiday!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Loved it! Would love to read the story with the wife in a threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to have a 10 - 12 inches in side of me. I am a black 67 soon to be 68 yr old cougar. I have not had a cock in me since 2009, I am sex craze. So please keep writing these stories cause it help me to use my vibrator. Did Carolina keep fucking Christopher &more black men?

Sweetone2uSweetone2uabout 1 year ago

My husband trained and groomed me to deep throat BBC over the years. He is 10 years older than I and has slowed down, while I have just started enjoying the BBC slut wife life. He likes watching these days but doesn't join in. It'works for both of us. I think a lot of guys are shocked that I can take all the way to the base and I love it. But I don't want them ignoring my other parts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jucy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatchtower44@Watchtower44
I write for fun. Most of my stories are just that. Stories! So those readers (almost all 'Anonymous') should bear that in mind. If they don't like the themes I write about, please tell us all why you read them in the first place. Any truly negative comments from people like th...