Carrie and Mike Pt. 04

Story Info
Carrie and Mike tease each other with photos and videos...
4.1k words
4.76
7.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's phone buzzed just as he was getting into his car; sweaty, exhausted, yet exhilarated. After occasionally joining Carrie at her gym, he made it a regular habit, changing his fitness goals slightly to becoming a more functional athlete. His abs were more defined, and he had filled out more than his typical runner-who-also-lifts physique.

He glanced at the screen and broke a quick smile to see the text message was from Carrie.

Her: "Whatchy'a up to, babe?"

Him: "Just finished at the gym... some of the girls were wondering when you're coming back! They miss you."

Her: "Awww, that's sweet. They didn't check you out more than usual, did they? Jk, jk"

Mike smirked, recalling how often Carrie loves to tease him about attracting attention. He really didn't, no more than any other fit guy, but Carrie would whisper that it's because his gym shorts revealed, in some modest way, how large Mike was. She'd joke that once word got out, she'd have some competition. He'd always sheepishly smile, blush, and return to his workout, feeling her smack his ass as he walked away. It always thrilled him, even if the public display was sometimes embarrassing, as he'd always feel the familiar pleasurable swelling whenever she raved about his length and girth. He loved it.

Mike replied, "Oh, you know, the usual. Meg asked to suck me off behind the building, but being the gentleman I am, told her I'd want to shower first."

Her reply: "Lol, I'm sure she did. And you wouldn't have said no either! I wouldn't blame you though..."

Mike did a slight double take at Carrie's reply, obviously seeing through his sarcasm, trying to detect if she was meeting it with her own. Meg and Carrie were fast friends because of the gym, and she was a constant lifting partner to Carrie. But before he reached any conclusion, another one of Carrie's texts appeared.

"Today was a squat day, right? Working that ass for me, babe?" She followed with a kissy-face emoticon. Mike confirmed it was a squat day, feeling his glutes as he settled into the driver's seat.

"It was... lots of women going super deep, ass to grass!" He chuckled, repeating what he always considered a corny line by the coaching staff.

"Ooo well then, I'm sorry I missed it! I would have grabbed a rack in front of yours, see what I could do to you..." She hit back, quickly.

Mike: "And you have another five days, right?" accidentally cutting her off.

Carrie: "Yep, sadly I do. This trip sucks, but it's been productive."

Mike: "That's awesome, babe! I always missed you before when you left, but since we realized we needed to be together, it just hits different."

Carrie: "Awww poor baby. It really does though. I miss the little things like cooking together, or just hanging out."

Mike smiled lovingly at the text, then was delighted to see a quick follow-up from her: "The little things, and the big things, like your giant fucking cock deep in my pussy," with the devilish purple headed emoticon.

Mike felt himself swell just a bit reading it, instantly picturing her sinking onto him, leaning back, and offering him the perfect view of her hairless body. She'd been gone only a week, which was a relatively short dry spell for him, but after their more than active sex life, it felt like an eternity. To this point, their texts and phone calls were relatively clean and loving, the lusty side of their passionate relationship taking a back seat to the stress of her trip. Until now.

Carrie watched the three dots as Mike typed a response. She texted him already horny and excited to induce the same response in him. She loved turning him on and getting him off. Why shouldn't I help him get off when I'm not there? She thought to herself only a few messages into their discussion.

Mike's text finally arrived: "Oh yeah? And why is that babe... miss me? Or does your pussy just miss my throbbing cock?"

Carrie felt a slight flush in her chest as she read his words, his carefully chosen words he knew turned her on the most: cock, pussy, throbbing...

"Brb, driving" Mike added as he pulled out of the parking lot for the short drive home. The same short drive where he palmed her until she came, confirming their initial hook-up wasn't a fluke, but rather the first step towards a wonderful and trusting relationship. Carrie let out a small, disappointed sigh and looked around her hotel room, eyes quickly settling on the full-sized mirror in the corner. She smirked as she approached it, pulling her shirt over her head, revealing her hard body in short black gym shorts and an olive-drab, revealing sports-bra. Posting one leg straight and cocking the other knee, she turned at an angle to accentuate her six-pack, then with her free hand tugged her shorts down to reveal only that she was hairless, yet still concealing what she knew Mike loved.

Holding the phone slightly to the side, her free hand then traced up her abs, pulling her sports-bra up to reveal the underside of her breasts, again knowing Mike found "underboob," to be incredibly erotic. She snapped several photos, all smiling with her tongue out, playfully teasing him. She hit send.

Two turns away from home, Mike's phone buzzed again, this time notifying that he received an image. Mike's heart jumped perceptively as read the notification, and while trying to keep his eyes on the road, opened the image. Fuuucckkk, he murmured as he exhaled, now acutely aware of his swelling. He loved her body; it was representative of years of discipline, hard work, pain tolerance, but above all it was uniquely hers. She was the hottest woman at her gym, often bruised or scraped up, and not the oversold "classic beauty," that media wanted to dictate as a beauty norm for women. He was immediately attracted because she had turned almost the opposite of those norms into something far more beautiful. Instead of a large (and often fake) chest, Carrie's tits were smaller, but emphasized with her pecs. Soft curves were instead the hard cut lines of defined muscle. The thigh gap was replaced with thick, muscular quads and hamstrings. Rather than dainty, manicured hands, hers were calloused and tough; hands that were actually used. All of this meant, in addition to what Mike considered beautiful, that they could fuck hard and fast and aggressively without worrying about being too rough. And they both loved it.

Carrie could see the image was received, and opened, and waited for his reply, knowing the delay was him staring at her body on modest display. She repositioned herself in front of the mirror, wanting to send him something to really drool over. Her free hand returned to her short gym shorts, pulling them down, but holding them down to expose herself. Click. The lighting was perfect against her body as it poured through her window. She turned her ass to the mirror, pulling her shorts halfway down one cheek. Click. Feeling the moment and feeling sexually powerful knowing that Mike was surely horny as hell by now, from that one first modest image, she sank to her knees, faced the mirror, and spread her legs wide. She pulled her sports-bra up to reveal more of her tits, but not quite the nipples. I mean, I have to tease him a bit still, right? But now, with her free hand, she pulled her shorts to the side, leaned back and rocked her hips forward. She was now on full display, the cool air of the room emphasizing how aroused she was. Click.

Mike pulled into the driveway as the three new photos flashed across the screen. Holy fuck... Mike thought was he scrolled through, taking each photo in as they went from relatively clean to raunchy. By the time he got to the last photo, he stared with lust. He could see how wet she was, and how inviting she looked. Mike was throbbing in his shorts, his erection painfully hard as he almost drooled over Carrie's images. One more text appeared.

Carrie: "I hope you like those, babe... they were fun to take," with a winking emoticon.

Mike: "Fuck, you are so hot babe... I need you right now!"

Carrie laughed to herself, understanding Mike's plight. She needed him. She had sat back down in what she could only describe as the "cuck" chair in her room, legs still spread, her top righted on her body. She typed.

Carrie: "Do you need me, or do you need my hot, wet, mouth?" She felt power and control every time she took Mike into her mouth. He would become putty in her hands and mouth, only able to process the pleasure she gave him and almost nothing else. Knowing she could make him feel that good only turned her on more and more. She loved getting off, but the joy of going down on him and getting him off was almost just as satisfying.

Mike bolted into the house, concealing his obvious erection with his sweatshirt held only semi-conspicuously across his front. Inside, he stripped his shirt and kicked off his shoes as he reached his bedroom. His shorts were next. Stepping to his own mirror, he left his light grey boxer briefs on, through which the outline of his erection was wholly on display, pushed to the side almost painfully. Posing in the mirror, he adjusted angles to make his cock look as tempting as possible. He knew Carrie obsessed over his cock. Click.

Carrie, her phone in one hand, waited for a reply, her heart racing at how erotic this discussion had turned, and exhilarated by sending her photos. She knew Mike was throbbing for her. Her free hand again wandered, this time down her body to the v-line of her abs, tracing it between her legs. She was horny as hell, and slowly reached her pussy under her shorts. She was soaked and wasted no time sliding her fingers to her clit. Her body shivered at the immediate pleasure. Making slow circles, her middle two fingers slid down herself into her wetness, plunging into her pussy and curling up to reach that delicious spot Mike could always master. She moaned, eyes closed, at just how fucking good it felt. Slowly, pensively, she slid her wet fingers out, dragging them across her clit, and slid them up her body, leaving a small wet trail behind. She squinted, realizing her next move.

Pulling her fingers closer to her face, she recognized how obviously wet they still were, strands of her arousal hanging between them as she spread her fingers. She flipped her camera phone around for a selfie, smiling her goofy, playful smile with her wet fingers just inches from her mouth. She knew Mike would immediately understand what it was. Click. Carrie brought her fingers to her mouth, extended her tongue, and made a dramatic display of tasting herself from between her fingers. Click. She felt so dirty, but so sexual, and so desired. She then sucked her fingers into her mouth and didn't have to act how much she savored the taste, eyes half closed and rolled back. Click.

Finally, just as she was about to hit send on her latest photos, her phone vibrated, almost startling her. She immediately tapped the banner with her now clean fingers, and excitedly exhaled at Mike's image. His erection was perfectly framed in the shot, constrained by his boxer briefs which struggled to hold it back. At the end of his incredible cock, an obviously shiny wet spot identified where his flared head pleaded for release. Dirty boy... you're so fucking hard for me... because of me... Carrie smirked to herself.

"Nice cock, babe... want me to lick it clean for you?" She replied, knowing her words would be met with even more throbbing and another trickle of precum. She followed up almost immediately with "I can lick you clean... like this..." and sent the photos of her own wetness glistening across her body, her fingers, her tongue and then into her mouth. Her pussy pulsed seeing they were delivered, the eroticism of the moment not wasted on her. She was going to masturbate to this experience often and ensure they repeated it, often.

Mike's eyes grew as he looked at Carrie's fingers through her photos. His cock responded just as Carrie hoped it would. Fuck me... Mike's attention broke from the screen of his phone and into his mirror, watching as he pulled his boxer briefs down and off his body. His erection, now released, sprang up, curved to a diagonal up and away from his body. The head glistened with a surprisingly amount of precum, smeared over his head and down several inches of his thick shaft. Click. He changed the angle, capturing himself from a much lower angle, highlighting his hardness in the photo. Click. He finally took his cock in his left hand, and gave it a squeeze from base to tip, precum flowing out, running down his length and dripping off. Click, click, click. The pleasure was almost unbearable. He hit send.

Switching to video mode on his phone, he, like Carrie did, sank to his knees and sat back, his erection jutting lustfully from his body, looking magnificent. Mike hit record, his phone level with his cock, as he took it in his hand, moaning loudly as he gently ran his fingertips through his precum, rubbing it over his entire length until it shined wetly. His moaning, which started partly as dramatics, knowing how much it drove Carrie wild, was completely genuine and uncontrollable as his hand started slow rhythmic strokes up and down his entire length. He paused, not a moment too late: his cock visibly bouncing with his heartbeat, begging for release, as he breathily said aloud for Carrie "Babe... my cock is so fucking hard for you right now," one short stroke left his voice stuttering with a short grunt, "I need to fuck you... would you like that babe? Would you cum for me if I fucked you hard with this big cock?" He pulled his hand off his cock, soaked in his excitement, capturing it all on camera. He hit send and watched as the most pornographic thing he had ever made uploaded then delivered to the woman he loved.

Carrie's eyes went wide as the video delivered, the thumbnail looking delicious. She was now nude, leaning against the hotel bed with her legs spread wide and knees up in front of the mirror. She had done her best to control herself, but the fingers on her left hand were even more soaked now than before. Hitting play, her body dictated her actions: she moaned, licking her lips, and her left hand sank the same two fingers deep into herself. She was close. Mike's words and watching his hand pull back, his cock pulsing and soaked, was almost more than she could handle. Quickly, she hit record, aiming her phone into the mirror with her pussy, abs, tits, and lustful smile all on display.

Carrie started quickly with an answer to Mike's tempting question, "Of course babe," she moaned as she now plunged her fingers in and out of her pussy on film "I need you to fuck me... I fucking love cumming on my fingers... but I need to cum on your big fucking cock instead... I want you to feel my pussy dripping all over you babe..." she bit her lip, trying to focus on talking into the video, but so damn close to orgasm. "I'd cum on that cock right now, over and over and over. I need that fucking cock deep in my pussy, Mike!" Her last few words almost didn't make it out of her mouth. Her body clinched down as she let out a loud guttural moan, her fingers frozen inside her as her knees snapped shut as she came. With all her willpower, she caught it all through the mirror to her phone.

As she slowly relaxed, her orgasm washing past her, she breathlessly repeated over and over Mike's favorite response "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Recomposing herself, she smirked straight into the camera, pulling her fingers out of herself, and sucked them clean, allowing Mike a video of the hottest act he ever saw on film. "I'll cum on your cock all night long..." she seductively whispered as she dragged her fingers down her chin to her tits. "As long as you promise to cum all over my body, cum all over my face, then cum deep inside me..." She stopped the video and hit send.

Mike staved off his orgasm, much to his amazement. Usually, having a good idea if he'll be able to have multiple orgasms, something that fed into Carrie's love of cum, and when he wouldn't be able to have multiples. This time, he knew he was going to be able to cum only once, but that it was going to be amazing and powerful. As his cock throbbed in his hand, begging to climax, he received the video. He knew immediately, seeing Carrie's legs splayed out and pussy on display, and how wet she was, that he was going to orgasm, whether he wanted to or not. Carrie's sexuality was undeniable to him. As long as he filmed his cumshot, Carrie would love it... she'd be upset if she didn't get to watch him cum, and she knew him well enough that it would be huge, even larger than his already impressive shots.

He hit play, intentionally keeping his hands off himself. He was amazed by Carrie's acts, by her self-pleasure, by her filthy-talk, and by hot beautiful she looked as she orgasmed. His cock strained harder and harder, almost cumming on its own at her closing words as he pictured Carrie absolutely drenched in cum. As soon as the video was over, Mike was on his knees in front of the mirror. His phone, gripped in his left hand, started recording as soon as his thumb hit the red circle.

Immediately, his right hand stretched around his thickness, eliciting loud moans of pleasure, punctuated by profanity as he was overwhelmed by his long-awaited release. The video captured him through the mirror: his hand sliding up and down his wet shaft, his abs straining from tension, and the miniscule pauses he used to somehow drag out the inevitable. As soon as Mike's hips started thrusting to meet his strokes, mindlessly fucking forward without control, he knew it couldn't be stopped.

The video captured his loud cry as his cock unleashed a giant splash of cum at face level on the mirror; not ropes or streaks, but a spray, followed by more and more as he continued to cry out in pleasure. His cock continued to cum until at least a dozen shots had left the mirror a mess of his release. As Mike started to relax and regain his senses from one of the best self-induced orgasms he could remember, he sat back on his feet, his cum slowly running down the mirror, his cock resting on his abs, pointed at his face and still hard, yet satiated.

As he caught his breath, repeating "fuck," as Carrie does, he panned the camera to his face, now showing relief and relaxation, if not fresh exertion, "Fuck babe... if you want me to cum all over you... to drench that sexy fucking body of yours... I'll have to just keep fucking you over and over... you look amazing when you're covered in my cum..." now smiling, speaking to Carrie's lust, "And babe... you always make me cum so fucking hard..." Sent.

Still breathing heavily, Mike sat in relief for another minute or so, about the time it would take for Carrie to watch his video. His phone buzzed, but kept buzzing, he quickly realized it wasn't a text, but a video call from her. He answered, and the screen came alive with her in almost the same position, out of breath but with a beaming smile.

"Mike... that was hot. I may have...but definitely did... play with myself again and came watching that just now."

"Well," Mike said demurely, "I'm glad you liked it... it felt so fucking good, and there was a lot," he chuckled, turning the phone around so she could see the mirror.

"Fuck babe... when is the last time you came? Last week?" Carrie laughed, impressed and aroused at how much he came.

"Would you believe two days ago? You're to blame, missy, you got me super horny with your little antics," Mike said in a mock accusatory tone.

"Oh, like you didn't like it, because it sure seems that you liked it! I just wish I was that mirror," she laughed "so I could feel all of that hit my body." She closed her eyes as if imagining her body was as messy as the mirror. Mike could only chuckle in response.

"Why haven't we done this since the day I left?" Carrie asked, seeming to come out of her new fantasy.

12