Carrie and Mike Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know... I've never actually done this before."

"What, sext pictures back and forth? Or even take pictures of yourself?"

Mike thought for a moment "I guess either... no girls I've been with ever had an interest in it, and I guess I just never bothered taking photos because I've never really had someone to send them to who'd be into it."

"Really? Oh, makes sense though. I've taken a ton of photos, but just for myself. There's something hot about taking a sexy selfie, even if it's only for yourself. I always feel hot as fuck," Her tone changed just a bit, "you'll have to see them when I get home... and the videos."

"You take them for yourself? And videos too?"

Changing to a flirting, seductive voice, Carrie responded "Well, yeah. I have photos ranging from clean to slut-Carrie... but you'll like the videos the most..." she trailed off, seeming to invite Mike to ask.

"Well?"

"Yeah Mike, you'd like the videos," she said, grinning with narrowed, arousing eyes, "I've filmed myself posing... maybe playing with myself with my fingers... maybe fucking my pussy with a toy... or maybe fucking my ass, too... I think you'd like those videos, Mike."

Mike's heart jumped as she said the words "maybe fucking my ass, too," somehow not considering she'd use double penetration with toys as she masturbated, but immediately wanting to watch it, fantasizing about maybe fucking her ass himself as she buried a toy in her pussy. "Yeah, yeah Carrie," Mike innocently smiled, failing to conceal his excitement, "I'd fucking love to see those!"

"Ooo good boy," Carrie laughed, again excited at the sexual power she had over him, that he was just as infatuated with her as she was with him, affirming a mutual lust. "Ground rule from now on, Mike." Carrie said, surprising Mike with a stern tone.

"What's that?" Mike asked, inquisitively and caught off guard.

"I'm gone for a few more days. If you are going to cum, I want to see it. I love watching that cock explode... like I'm going to rewatch this video probably daily for the next five years, and probably play with myself every single time." She smiled, knowing it was likely a true assessment. "So if you are going to stroke yourself off before I get home, I want to watch your cumshot; that's the ground rule."

Excited at being the object of her lust, Mike could only smile, "Of course. I promise, if I cum again before you get home, I'll make sure you can watch it, but only if you keep sending me photos of yourself!"

"Deal. I'm not going to lie, I don't know what came over me, but when I was taking those, specifically for you, Mike, I was wet as hell... it's so hot knowing you're going to jerk off looking at me when I can't be there."

"Carrie, that's pretty much the sexiest thing I've ever heard, apart from you always demanding I cum all over you." Mike teased back, maintaining his broad smile.

"I miss you, Mike, and..." Carrie's eyes beamed with excited happiness, "I fucking love you!" As she said the last words, she tugged her right nipple forcefully, causing a slight bounce in her breast.

"I fucking love you, too!" Mike exclaimed back, head over heals for this girl, panning his camera down to his returning erection, giving it a quick bounce, mimicking Carrie's action, and hearing her laugh from her hotel room before hanging up.

Sitting for another few seconds, Mike scrolled through their conversation, starting with Carrie teasing him about Meg checking him out at the gym. His cock reawakened immediately at her first photo and started throbbing for another desperate release by the fourth photo. Six minutes later, Carrie was amazed to see a video from Mike, affirming he wouldn't break her ground rule.

12