Carrie and Mike Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam could sense Carrie's slight withdrawal and didn't want for an answer "Fuck yes. I'm in. I want to watch you two fuck, and I want to watch you two get kinky like that. I'd fucking love it!"

Carrie breathed a sigh of relief, meeting Sam's eager eyes, "Yeah, I'm down, and I'm sure Mike would be down to have you watch. I may have teased him about you and Meg wanting him, I mean I know you don't, but he gets all bashful because I can tell he thinks you are fucking hot. Yeah, I think he'd absolutely love fucking me, and showing off that cock, for you."

"I can't wait. What are you guys doing this weekend? Is that too soon?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to drive home and fuck him right now. He hasn't gotten off since yesterday morning, so he'll be ravenous." Carrie flashed an evil grin at Sam, understanding how desperately horny Sam was from the entire exchange, taking note of her nipples on full display through her bra, and her flushed chest. "Do you want to right now?"

Sam's eyes grew again, in almost shock that such an erotic experience wasn't up to an undefined potential, but a serious chance at being reality in just moments. Her heart raced in her chest at how her workout was now being followed by an unplanned and daring sexual adventure. She nodded, her smile betraying her as she tried to play it cool.

Carrie smirked, embracing the power she now seemed to feel she wielded over Sam. Carrie's acts, her boyfriend, and her body were the object of her friend's sexual lust. Despite not really being sexually attracted to women, Carrie found this incredibly empowering and erotic, that there was a good change that she'd be on her back, being fucked hard and covered in cum, with this beautiful woman playing with herself, masturbating and cumming just by watching. That Carrie's life would be so enviable and erotic to Sam that Sam would have to get herself off imagining it was her pussy Mike's cock was fucking in and out of, and that it was Sam's body and tits being painted by his cum, and licked, and worshipped, and fucked. Carrie felt her pussy throb as a drop of excitement ran down herself to her ass. I need this to happen. I need this right. Fucking. Now.

She texted Mike: "Babe, I need you to open a bottle of wine, and get in the shower. I'm wet as fuck right now, and I need your cock. You are going to fuck my brains out until I beg you to stop."

Mike: "Hahahaha that good of a lift? I know you like shoulder day... but man!"

Carrie: "Well yeah... I'll be home in ten minutes. Get that cock ready for me."

Mike, feeling himself swelling at Carrie's assertiveness he loved "Sure... I can't wait to feel you cumming on my cock..."

Carrie: "Oh! We'll need three wine glasses." Carrie knew that Mike's eyes would widen, he'd gasp, but most importantly, he'd feel a confused but incredibly excited throb in his cock at imagining what the third glass would be used for...

Carrie looked at Sam with an evil grin, her eyes glinting in erotic passion and lust. "Get your shit, you're coming to my place right now."

Sam almost gasped, and stuttered through a beaming smile "Fuck yeah... I can't wait..."

Carrie jumped to her feet and pulled Sam up as they walked, obviously faster than normal, to Carrie's truck parked a short distance from the open bay door.

Mike was immediately worked up, initially at Carrie's trademark assertiveness, then by the mysterious request for a third wine glass. He tried to slow his mind down from racing through the possibilities and meandered through the kitchen to grab a bottle of red. Shirtless, his lean body was exposed while his silkie style running shorts struggled to contain his erection, painfully obvious and tented away from his body. He gave it a few teasing tugs, drawing a sharp breath and moan from his throat; he craved Carrie's body, and wanted nothing more than to pin her to the bed by her hips as he pumped in and out of her... or, for that matter, the kitchen table, the couch, or the wall... any way he could plunge himself into her.

Pouring wine into all three glasses, he couldn't help but wonder why a third glass was necessary. Carrie had a wicked sense of humor, so he second guessed his revealing shorts; maybe she was trying to tease and edge him for later, delighting in seeing his cock hard but forced to hide it for a guest. The thought, driven by his shyness and modesty, quickly won over, as he retreated to the bedroom for both a shirt and a pair of joggers, doing his best to hide his arousal. No sooner did he cover himself more did he hear Carrie's truck pull up next to his.

His heart jumped a bit, acknowledging the speed Carrie with which she arrived home. Trying to play it cool, he hung out in the kitchen, erring on a modest approach rather than rush to the door to meet his love. He heard the door open then Carrie's giggling as she entered. He heard another voice, a familiar voice, talking to Carrie in hush tones, before more giggles from both women. Mike took another look down to ensure his erection, which hadn't subsided at all, was at least a bit hidden from view to avoid any inappropriateness Carrie might be attempting. Mike's heart stopped and eyes widened when he saw both beautiful women walk in, still only in sports bras, shining with sweat, and their perfect shorts.

Carrie and Sam lit up and giggled again when they saw Mike in the kitchen, Carrie surprised he was wearing anything more than his running shorts. She was almost disappointed that Sam's first glimpse of him, having just seen his cock so hard in the photo, wasn't him throbbing and almost fully exposed in their kitchen.

"Hey babe! I brought Sam over to hang out with us, we're going to have a great time!"

"Hey, alright... hey Sam! Always great to see you... I poured some wine; I hope cabernet is alright with both of you ladies."

Sam greeted them as Mike did his best not to stare too long at Sam's chest or Carrie's incredible body, feeling his cock surge with even more lust and passion. Thinking, "I should have jerked off this morning... fuck this is going to hurt..." Despite the torture of the situation, he loved it.

Carrie approached and took two glasses of wine in her hands, passing one to Sam, who seemed to keep her distance at the other side of the kitchen. Her eye contact and smirk with Carrie was noticed by Sam, who now appreciated and wondered more about what was going on. Sam took the glass and hefty sip, but Carrie downed her entire glass immediately, surprising Mike.

"Jesus, babe, what's gotten into you?" Mike asked, laughing at Carrie's act.

"Don't tell me you need it for your nerves," Sam accused through a smile.

"Oh, that won't be an issue... should I just go for it?"

Mike stood in silence, not wanting to break the hidden extra communication between his girlfriend and their friend from the gym, who now only stared at Carrie, glancing quickly between her and Mike, with a mischievous smile.

Sam broke the brief silence with a declaratory "You should just fucking go for it, Carrie."

Mike frowned, puzzled only until she finished her cryptic demand of Carrie before she quickly approached him, dropped to her knees, pulling his joggers and shorts down as she settled on the floor. Instinctually, Mike tried to keep his clothes up, but Carrie was faster and stronger. "What the fuck?" he laughed, as his cock, now exposed, surged to even more life at being in view of both sexy women by surprise. He quickly looked towards Sam, still hesitant about potential disapproval of such nudity.

"Oh, my fucking god, he is huge!" Sam said, eyes wide, taking in every detail she could. Carrie moved slightly to the side, looking at her friend with a proud smile, savoring the lustful look on Sam's face for the cock that Carrie used every chance she got.

"Right? I love his cock... and you should see it in action..." Carrie broke off her sentence and eye contact with Sam, quickly taking the head of Mike's throbbing erection in her mouth, forcing a surprised, loud moan from Mike, overwhelmed in the moment. Carrie absentmindedly moaned as she tasted a bead of precum on her tongue as she first enveloped him.

Mike looked down in wonder as Carrie hungrily licked and sucked his erection, before looking up at Sam, who seemed mesmerized by Carrie's work, eyes wide. He devoured her body with his eyes, lingering on her tits, now swelling up and down with heavy breathing. Sam made eye contact with him, both smiling at each other, almost awkwardly.

"This was Carrie's idea... mostly. After I saw a picture of this dick of yours, we talked about it. The way she described it... well, I really want to watch you two fuck, and she dragged me here immediately."

Mike took it in, incredibly aroused at how erotic it was to have Carrie going down on him while such a hot woman watched, in aroused interest. "Then you're in for a hell of a show... but I hope you don't mind some pretty kinky stuff... we might want to get a bit messy, if you're down..." Mike replied, testing the waters with a smirk. Carrie's work was forcing short gasps as he talked, which Sam picked up on, turning her on even more just by knowing how much pleasure Carrie was giving him with her mouth.

Sam's eyes lit up, seeming to know exactly what he was hinting at, then narrowing her eyes seductively, almost whispered "I fucking love mess..."

Her eyes glanced to Carrie, now stroking him with both hands and sneaking a glance at her horny friend, standing with her wine glass, "I want to watch you fuck her until you cum, then I want to watch you two rub it all over your fucking bodies as you fuck her even harder..." Sam aimed her commands at Mike, yearning to earn a physical reaction from him, and was rewarded as he leaned his head back and moaned at the fantasy of it, also prompted by Carrie taking his cock back into her hungry mouth. Fuck... I need more than just watching. Sam took another sip of wine, moving closer to enjoy the show.

"I know we said no touching, but I'm dying for a bit of attention for myself," Sam said, almost pleading to Carrie. "Can... I'm going to take care of myself, if that's cool with you guys."

Carrie felt Mike's cock throb at those words, almost bouncing up and out of her hand, and smiled up at Sam, "Oh yeah... we want you to cum... cum however you want, but I know Mike would love to see and hear you get off," she diverted her attention to Mike, looking down at her in awe, "Wouldn't you love to see Sam playing with her pussy, watching you fuck my brains out, babe?"

Turning back to Sam, Carrie kept building the pressure for both of them by cooing "Mike strokes this big thick cock watching girls masturbate all the time... he loves watching a woman play with her pussy, it always makes him cum."

Exhaling sharply, Mike could only muster "Fuck yeah, that'd be amazing," before turning back to Sam to stare at her tits, as Sam's thumbs played with the hem of her gym shorts, pulling them down bit by bit, breaking the ice to expose her wetness that had been building and dripping for an hour.

"Okay, well, Mike's cock is out, so I might as well..." Sam said, finally committing to the lewd act by pulling off her shorts, kicking them and her underwear to the side, over her lifting shoes.

Mike stared at Sam's baldness in awe, still trying to comprehend the moment as Carrie continued to eagerly pleasure him, with their friend almost naked and watching within an arm's reach.

Sam's hands slid down her obliques and down her defined v-line, before her right hand settled directly on her clit, quickly beginning a slow, circular movement as she stared at Carrie. Her legs slid open to accommodate her hand. Carrie was now holding Mike's erection straight up, gently sucking and licking his balls, with periodic licks all the way to the tip, his entire length glistening with his precum and her spit. Sam loved it. Though she knew it was out of bounds, she imagined how good it would feel to run her tongue along his shaft with Carrie, tasting them both. She could tell Carrie legitimately loved doing this to Mike, drawing a powerful pleasure from what she knew he was experiencing because of her work. Carrie's passion to please was incredibly erotic to Sam, who still could not believe Mike's size, and was beyond horny watching such a private moment, enjoying how enthusiastically both wanted her to be there, sharing this vulnerable, dirty act with them. This invitation seemed to validate an aura of trust and confidence in their friendship, that she was invited to watch this, had earned through her friendship, this invitation, and nobody else had. Sam felt her wetness on her fingers as her body electrified through her self-induced pleasure from rubbing her clit.

"Fuck... this feels really fucking good, and I must say, the show is really hot," She sighed, trying to give a normal compliment while enjoying the delivery of her lustful pleasure. "You look so hot sucking Mike's cock like that," she smiled, figuring Mike would love hearing her moan about how hot it was. "You both have me so fucking wet," she continued, looking at Mike as he stared hungrily at her pussy, her soaked fingers picking up speed. Sam was already getting close. The long, tense buildup, transitioning from an accidental, exciting moment of voyeurism, through discussion, now to watching it live, was almost too much for her.

Carrie interrupted both, looking over at her friend masturbating, eyes glued to the cock she was worshipping, then up to Mike, his eyes glued on Sam's fingers, now plunging into herself as her palm rubbed her clit. "Mike..." Mike's gaze shifted down to Carrie, who now rested his cock on her face, from chin to forehead and wet, "should Sam get off? Do you want to watch Sam cummmm?" She drew out the last word and felt Mike's cock twitch even more, if possible, at the delicious word.

Mike smirked confidently, then turned to Sam, her eyes darting between her friends, "I think Sam should cum. I think Sam should play with her beautiful pussy until she fucking cums." His voice ended with a growl, lost in lust, as Sam's eyes bulged and her hand sped up, driven wild by hearing Mike almost demanding her orgasm.

Carrie resumed stroking Mike's cock as she turned to look Sam in the eyes "Do you like Mike's cock? Do you like watching me suck him and lick him? He tastes so fucking good," she took a dramatic lick of a bead of precum from Mike's head, showing the drop on her tongue to Sam, watching in stunned silence but breathing hard, mesmerized by her fingers in herself and how erotic the entire scene was. "I want you to cum watching me suck my boyfriend's cock... I'm sucking this cock for you... would you like to cum for him? I bet Mike would fucking love watching you cum for us right now..."

Carrie's dirty talk pushed Sam over the edge, and hard. She moaned loudly, her right hand now fucking herself as her left attacked her clit. Her hips thrust forward and she sank to the ground, legs shaking, before her hands almost froze their movements, her left hand barely continuing as she was washed over with blinding pleasure. She felt herself drip down her thighs as her pussy convulsed, the rush of liquid a tell-tale sign for her of her own arousal, a rare and dirty treat for lovers lucky enough to induce it. She didn't squirt, but the flood of wetness ran onto the tile floor, leaving Carrie and Mike in awe at such a raunchy scene, both frozen and watching the beautiful Sam cum. After almost thirty seconds, Sam regained her senses, smiling. Carrie stopped working Mike's cock as they both watched, but was painfully aware of how desperate his cock seemed to cum.

"Fuck... this is so hot, and that felt so good! Sorry about your floor, that happens when I'm really, really horny," Sam said, breathlessly.

"I figured..." Carrie said, matter of factly, "It was hot... it was sexy knowing we made you cum that hard," Carrie was watching Sam's fingers, slowly pulling out of herself, "But you know what might help us?"

Sam looked curious and instantly recognized the mischievous look on her friend's face, hands still stroking Mike's throbbing erection. Carrie continued before Sam could ask.

"I bet Mike would love it if he tasted you... off your fingers..." turning to look up at Mike, "Would you like that babe? Do you want to taste Sam's pussy? Can you lick her fingers clean for us?"

Mike only nodded, overwhelmed, trying not to cum himself yet.

Sam smiled, sank her fingers back into herself, and made a show of pulling them out, soaked. She stood, seductively bringing her fingers slowly to Mike. "Do you want to taste my cum, Mike? I heard you love to lick your own cum off Carrie's amazing body... so do you want to lick mine?" She dragged her fingers closer to Mike, who quickly sucked them into his greedy mouth, eyes closed, and moaned. Sam could feel Mike's tongue hungrily lap at her fingers, savoring every drop. She loved it and could feel the vibration of Mike's moan through her hand, but the sound resonated most between her legs, knowing it was a moan of pure lust she inspired. This moan, while helped by Carrie, was drawn out of his hungry mouth by Sam's wet pussy. She relished the feeling as his tongue lashed at her fingers.

Meanwhile, Carry started sucking Mike's cock with abandon, doing everything she could to drain him. She knew he'd cum again and wanted to show off for Sam. Mike's groan transitioned from tasting Sam's pussy off her fingers, to one of reaching the edge of orgasm. Sam dragged her fingers out of his mouth and down his chin, leaving streaks, as Mike's eyes squinted shut and loudly moaned.

"I'm going to fucking cum..." Mike stuttered out, "Fuuuuucccckkkkk!!"

Carrie knew it. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked quickly with both hands, begging Mike "Give me your fucking cum babe, I want you to explode all over me... fucking cum!"

Sam watched in awe as Mike thrust his hips forward and Carrie's hands almost froze. A torrent of cum exploded from his cock, spraying Carrie's face before more and more cum erupted. Carrie was turned into a mess as she gasped, obviously enjoying every drop that hit her skin. After an incredible seven or eight ropes, covering Carrie's entire face, neck, chest, and bra, his orgasm subsided, as Carrie engulfed his wet head back into her mouth, sucking every drop she could. Mike continued to only repeat "fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck," overwhelmed at the pleasure. His cock continued to ooze more of his pleasure out, which Carrie delighted in letting run out of her mouth and down her chin. She knew she looked like a pornstar, but loved being Mike's filthy little pornstar.

Calming down, Sam watched as Carrie, still holding Mike's throbbing cock, pulled him out and sat back, proudly smiling at Mike, then turning to look at Sam. Sam needed to orgasm again, seeing her friend soaked in cum, drawn to how dirty and slutty Carrie was, but how excited she was to be absolutely drenched with a facial larger than Sam had ever seen. She loved it.

"Holy fucking shit... you came so much!" Sam exclaimed, turning to Mike, barely functioning.

"I fucking love it... I told you he had award winning cumshots..." Carrie beamed, "And it's lucky that I'm his own little cumslut..." Carrie winked at Sam, still watching in awe, then turned to Mike but still talking to Sam, "But do you want to see our favorite part?"

"That wasn't your favorite?"

Carrie turned briefly to Sam, gave another wink, and stood up, pulling Mike down to her mouth. Coming to his senses, Mike immediately started to passionately kiss Carrie, his cum smearing between their lips and faces and the kiss grew more passionate and hungrier. Both lost themselves in the vulgar open-mouthed kiss, their tongues exploring everywhere, Mike taking attention to taste as much of himself off her chin and cheeks, obviously savoring every drop as Carrie licked it off his tongue. The mess of cum and spit was now dripping from both their mouths as they continued losing themselves in their kinky passion.