Carrie and Mike Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck that's hot..." Sam thought to herself, watching in stunned silence, gasping at such dirty lust, "...and his cock is still throbbing... he fucking loves this... so much fucking cum... I need to do this..."

Carrie's hands met Mike, groping each other almost frantically as they lost self-control. Mike pulled Carrie's shorts off before grabbing her ass and forcefully pulling her into him, dry humping her once they made contact, his cock squeezed upright and messy between their abs. Mike pulled Carrie's head back with a firm grip to her hair, exposing her neck, which he assaulted with his tongue, cleaning more of his mess off her, delighting Carrie, before he moved further down her body, licking and sucking at her chest. Sam watched as he swallowed some of his cum, but still with a sizable mouthful, brought it again to Carrie, who broke her blissful smile to kiss him for it again.

Whatever satisfaction Sam achieved by playing with herself was gone. She was hornier than before, aroused and mesmerized by the display of kinky passion in front of her, shared between two unbelievably hot bodies, now on more display as Carrie finally pulled Mike's shirt off before removing her sports bra. Sam admired how Mike seemed reinvigorated yet again by seeing his lover's body nude and available in front of him, and amazed that his cock seemed just as ready as before he experienced such a strong orgasm. Sam distracted both by removing her bra, now fully nude herself, as both Mike and Carrie watched, sizing her up naked for the first time.

"I don't want to be the only one not fully naked," Sam laughed, appreciating their eyes seeming to objectify her body. She loved the power of it, especially when she felt Mike's stare directly at her tits, with erect nipples and barbell piercings, before tracing down her abs to her pussy. Carrie's eyes seemed to follow his, electrifying Sam between her legs almost to the point of uncontrollably touching herself again. She knew she'd make herself cum again, but not yet.

This interrupted moment allowed a pause between the two embracing lovers, a panting mess in front of their guest, as Carrie asked, "Do you want to fuck me on the couch or on the bed?"

Mike looked Sam directly in the eyes to answer: "Carrie, I'm going to bend you over the couch and fuck you." He surprised her with a firm grasp to her throat, a new, dominant-- and for Carrie-- sexy, act. "I'm going to fuck you until you cum all over this hard cock. Then I'm going to use you to make this fucking cock cum again." Carrie could only smile and bit her lower lip at Mike's dominant side.

Turning, Mike directed his attention to Sam, who stared open-mouthed at their interaction "And Sam? You're going watch us cum... and you're going play with that amazing little wet pussy, and fucking love the show." Mike released Carrie, took her by the hips and led her to the couch, now hand in hand. Sam followed, understanding her role as spectator, and maybe as encouragement. Fuck me, he loves showing off... that cock deserves to be shown off she thought, as she watched his erection bounce slightly from its throbbing, angled position, hard as anything she'd seen.

Before Carrie could reach the couch, Mike pulled her by the hip and seemed to shove--powerfully yet gently--her over the armrest, earning an excited giggle from Carrie who knew exactly what was coming next. She adored this, allowing herself to be taken and fucked from behind. Sam giggled as well, surprised at how shy Mike was outside of the house, but how sexy and dominant and confident he was when he was fucking. She approached Mike from the side, a step behind Carrie to watch as he held her waist, now bent with her ass angled up, enticing him. With his other hand, he reached down between her legs, and was greeted by her incredibly wet body. Knowing she didn't need any help, that she was ready, he guided the thick head of his cock with her opening, and in one quick, deliberate, and intentional thrust, buried himself all the way in Carrie's pussy. Carrie called out in pure pleasure as she felt him stretch her open, delighting in the ecstasy of being stretched full, feeling him bury his entire thick length in her. Sam's eyes widened at her ability to take him so well, and she felt goosebumps at Carrie's vocal cry of pleasure, imagining what it would feel like to be fucked by a cock that magnificent.

Mike held himself all the way in for only a few seconds before slowly pulling himself out, until just the tip of his head was still in her. Sam looked on, loving the new shine from Carrie's wetness glistening off him, mummering "Holy fuck... Mike... that's so fucking hot."

Seeming to ignore her, caught up in his own needs, he pulled Carrie's hips back again as he thrust forward. Carrie again rewarded him with an involuntary cry of pleasure, as he repeated the motion again and again. Sam loved the look of dazed happiness on her friend's face, resting on its side against the cushion, as her lover fucked her. Neither paid attention to their audience, who understood her role was to watch. And watching would be enough.

Sam sank to her knees, open and spread, her right-hand dipping down to her wetness as her left massaged her chest and tweaked her nipples. She began masturbating again, already aroused enough to know it wouldn't take long before she saw stars again as she came. She watched Mike's cock pump in and out, audibly smacking as his hips hit her muscled ass, and the sounds of wet skin as he pulled out, their arousal crudely dripping down her thighs, just as Sam's did as she played with herself.

"Fuck babe... keep fucking me... keep fucking my pussy, I want to cum so fucking bad..." Carrie begged, her voice bouncing as Mike rammed home. At this encouragement, he took his left hand and reached it under her to massage her clit as he fucked her, as Carrie moaned loudly as his fingers first ran over her. Sam could only curse under her panting breath as she reached closer and closer to orgasm. Mike seemed to pick up pace just a little bit, surely from pure lust, and unintentional act spurred on by fucking such a beautiful body and enjoying every pleasure taking Carrie brought him. Sam could see they were both getting close now, as Mike was vocally grunting with each thrust.

Carrie beat them both. Crying out, her body seemed to clench down, her eyes squinting shut, every muscle contracting as she came. Sam watched in awe as Carrie came, loving how beautiful her friend looked during her orgasm, and appreciating how powerfully she was cumming. Carrie cried out a mindless "Fuuuuccccckkkkkk," as she rode her climax, bringing Sam nearly to hers.

Mike beat her. Without warning, his hand abandoned Carrie's clit to match his other, pulling her hips all the way into him as he exploded again, this time deep inside her. Sam watched his head fall back with a loud, desperate moan, holding her in place for a few seconds, then rapidly fucking in and out of her, still cumming. His actions almost looked painful, but Sam knew it was pure ecstasy again for him.

Almost by surprise, Sam came. Watching Mike exploding deep in her friend's pussy was too much for her. Watching his cock throb and pulse as he fucked her while cumming sent her over the edge. She felt her body release and a flood of orgasm run over her hands as she rubbed faster and faster, cumming harder than she could remember. She felt dizzy and lightheaded, but kept playing with herself, riding an orgasm that felt to extend forever, as her entire body tingled and shook. Slowly regaining her senses, she viewed her two friends, now almost still, staring at each other. They were smiling, sweaty, and chests heaving trying to catch their breath. They were obviously in love.

Sam relaxed more into the floor, still cupping herself, riding the remaining traces of her orgasm which left her legs and floor soaked. She didn't care, she just wanted to watch. She watched Mike slowly withdraw his cock from Carrie's pussy, covered in the white mess of both their orgasms, and dripping with an obscene amount of his cum, before he slowly moved to her. She propped herself up on her elbows, staring only at his messy erection, and took it in her mouth greedily. She licked it up and down, seeming to love the taste of their combined cum. Sam was too tired to do anything more than watch. Her friend licked her lover's erection clean and carried traces of it on her cheeks and on her tongue, before climbing up to kiss Mike again. Their first kiss had been one of frantic passion. This kiss was one of love, tenderness, and mutual appreciation. There was a certain romance behind it, not unnoticed by Sam; it was still a dirty, kinky kiss with their mess, but loving. Sam could only smile proudly at their relationship.

Pulling away from Mike, Carrie looked at Sam, almost as if remembering she was even there. "See what I mean? He fucks like a goddamn champion!"

"He does... holy fuck... that was amazing..." Sam replied, seemingly too exhausted and winded to match Carrie's energy level. Mike remained silent but shot Sam a proud grin of accomplishment.

Carrie continued, "Do you see why I love him so much? I mean, I love everything about him, but the way he fucks me... Christ, it's incredible."

"It was so fucking hot... you guys are a match made in heaven, that's for sure! I loved watching... I came so hard because of you both. You're beautiful, but so fucking hot when your fucking each other like that."

"Thanks for watching us... I love being watched. I'm surprised I didn't cum sooner." Mike added, breaking his silence for the first time since telling Sam to cum watching him bend Carrie over the couch. "I hope you enjoyed our kinkier side" He smirked, knowing the answer.

Sam, understanding Mike was proud of their hidden kink, fed into his game "Watching you cum all over her face and tits... fuck... and then lick every drop off and feed it to her? Fuck me, I need to do that... I'm going to cum to that image for a long time, Mike." She teased back, with narrowed eyes, noting that Carrie was smiling at her response, an approval for such a kinky flirt. Adding to the heat of the moment, Sam added, this time looking at Carrie, "It was so fucking hot to watch you make that giant cock cum all over you... then to be licked clean...I wanted to hop in and help him..." she shifted her gaze back to Mike, "...or to feel that cock cum all over me."

Carrie and Mike exchanged smiles at Sam's raunchy teasing, both briefly imagining Sam's tits painted by a giant cumshot from Mike. Carrie's mind quickly imagined how fun it would be to draw that cumshot from Mike herself, then aim it at her friend's tits... then to help Mike lick his cum off of her together, using her as a prop... she snapped out of it, but not before she felt a tingle of arousal in her pussy.

"Maybe one day... it might be fun to watch Mike cum all over you..." Carrie said, dodging commitment but giving Sam a knowing wink, giving her something to masturbate to later--even just the possibility of being with both of them was worth an orgasm for Sam.

Mike graciously fetched a couple of towels, as both he and Carrie cleaned themselves up, the other towel Sam used to dry her legs and floor, while being teased by both her friends for making such a sexy mess. She knew they loved watching it, and played along, threatening that she might have to try drowning one of them with it one day. She kept the tension high.

Making their way to the kitchen, they redressed casually, their shared nudity almost unnoticed and comfortable for all of them. They finished their wine, enjoyed normal conversation as if they didn't all just watch each other fuck, and hung out before Sam walked the short distance back to the gym.

As she left, she gave them both a warm hug and thanked them for allowing her a glimpse into their vulnerable, yet sexy, moments. As she pulled Carrie in, she whispered closely into her ear "This was fucking hot. If you ever want an audience again, I'd love to watch again... or if you want anything more... I'll do anything either of you want." Carrie felt Sam's hot breath on her ear, then Sam's tongue quickly and deliberately teased her ear lobe as she leaned back. The wink confirmed it, and Carrie could only answer wide-eyed with excitement and intrigue, and smiling, conveying without a doubt that she was interested in Sam's offer.

Mike closed the door, looked at Carrie, and as if on que, "Wow!"

Sam walked away from the door smirking, eagerly impatient to get home, drink her own wine and relive the thrilling moments she witnessed. The image of Carrie taking Mike's beautiful erection into her mouth, Mike finishing so hard because of Carrie, and their frantic hungry kiss and cum-play were scorched into her mind and would serve as great masturbatory fantasies with her toys.