Carrie and Mike Pt. 06

Story Info
Mike surprises Carrie with a remote toy at a wine bar...
5.3k words
4.73
8.9k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike sat down heavily onto the steel chair, delicately placing both glasses of wine on the matching metal table, before pulling himself a bit closer towards Carrie. She was sitting across from him, under a pergola adjacent to a busy street front, serving as the primary seating area for a local wine bar. It was a gorgeous late spring day, with a pleasant breeze, quickly convincing the couple the early evening would best be spent outdoors. Walking the ten minutes to the quaint, pedestrian-friendly downtown of their desirable neighborhood, they passed several of the historic store fronts before reaching their destination.

Several months have now passed since their first realization of love, started amorously when Carrie intruded on Mike masturbating to online porn, and wanting to watch. What, for the first half our, seemed like a lustful, torrid episode of lust, was the blossoming of a very sincere relationship. Carrie and Mike were as close to a perfect couple as a pair could be. Both were fitness fanatics, excelling in functional fitness; Carrie led the way on that front, turning heads with her strong and muscular--yet feminine--physique, accented with a hint of punk with one side of her hair shaved. Confident men drooled over and respected her, while weak, insecure men were turned off by her physical capability. Mike adored it and was infatuated with her appearance long before she first sank herself onto him.

Mike, on the other hand, was more of an endurance athlete, a bit lankier than Carrie, but transitioning to her workout regimen: heavy weights, varied movement, and pure physicality. Carrie loved that he was filling out; he was always muscular and defined, but now he looked more powerful--that he could toss her around the bedroom easier now was an added perk. Not that his physique mattered much to her; she was in love with him. She cherished his sweet thoughtfulness, his relaxed attitude, and initial shyness. The extra perk was they realized they had many of the same kinks only minutes before the first time they fooled around... Carrie was infatuated with his impressively sizeable erection, his ability to have back-to-back orgasms, and his eagerness to experiment together. His fetish for snowballs was just a bonus that she craved.

"Cheers to a beautiful day, and a fucking smoke-show of a girlfriend," Mike said, beaming and raising his glass towards Carrie.

Carrie chuckled, replying "Cheers to an amazing man, who I get to spend amazing days like this with."

They clinked their glasses, sipped, and leaned back into their chairs, watching people meander pass, a few stealing glances at the attractive couple.

Carrie's effortless style turned heads inside the gym and out. Wearing a short, blue dress, designed more for outdoors lifestyle like backpacking and camping, she appreciated its stretch and lightweight feel while appreciating that it was relatively conservative. Thankfully, the short hem of the dress revealed her muscular quads and hamstrings, made her ass look great. Plus, as she would never let Mike forget, it had pockets.

Throughout their small talk, Carrie kept seeing Mike take glances down at her body; she knew her nipples were poking through and quite visible, but fuck it, it's 2023... they're only nipples. Despite this, she always loved Mike checking her out, knowing how much he lusted for her no matter what. It empowered her. While she enjoyed having that control over men, knowing some would watch her and surely fantasize out her body later, there was something about Mike doing it that was affirming, loving, and lustful. She knew he was attracted to other women, of course, especially some of her friends at the gym. Who wouldn't be? They were gorgeous, showed as much skin as she did, often dropping shirts, and were boisterously fun. She loved her gym girls, and trusted Mike, and them, to respect their relationship; all did religiously. It didn't mean Carrie couldn't tease Mike about which one he wanted to fuck the most, however, always making her laugh with his awkward and shy responses.

Those lines had been blurred, only once, when Carrie invited one of her best friends, whom she knew Mike wanted to fuck, to watch them. Carrie felt alive, powerful, confident, and sexy as hell while her friend Sam masturbated, eyes glued to Mike's cock fucking Carrie to orgasm, and even more powerful when Sam came watching her feed Mike's cum back to him with a passionate kiss. Both Mike and Carrie aimed to repeat the performance soon, having worked it into their dirty-talk in the bedroom, Carrie asking Mike if he'd want to lick his cum off Sam's beautiful chest. He never lasted long when she asked him that, and Carrie was always on the edge imagining the sight of her boyfriend giving Sam her favorite treatment.

"We're just about done with these... do you want another?" Mike asked, smiling lazily as he motioned to their near empty glasses.

"Sure... I'm just now feeling this one a bit, I'm down for another. We're walking anyways." Carrie replied, smiling at the thought of enjoying the moment, letting go of their normal hectic lives.

"Do you want the same type?" Mike asked, with Carrie affirming. "You should go get them," he followed, almost uncharacteristically.

Not noticing, Carrie quickly stood, straightened her dress, and took a step towards the open door. She was surprised to feel Mike forcibly grab her wrist. It wasn't painful, but not something Mike had ever done. With a hint of frustration and confusion, Carrie looked at Mike through squinted eyes, and saw him looking back at her with determined, domineering eyes, and mouth straight apart from a slight upturn from the corner of his mouth. Carrie knew this look but had never seen it when they were clothed.

"What are you doing?" Carrie said after several pregnant seconds of tension, herself now smirking, understanding what might be next. Seeing his face like that immediately drew a physical response, only subtle for now, but perceptible... she was getting more curious.

"You're going to go in there, and you're going to go to the restroom." He pulled her by her wrist, still tightly clenched in his calloused hand, closer to him so he could whisper. Pulling something unseen from his pocket, he pushed it into her hand. "And you're going to be a good girl, and slide this into your tight little pussy for me."

Carrie's heart seemed to skip a beat at the last several words, your tight little pussy... His dominant side, which only came out when they were fucking, turned her on--she absolutely loved it. She took pride that she was the only person who could drag it out of him. That he was only comfortable and confident enough to be that bold with her. And he was being dominant right now, telling her to slide something into herself, in public. She blushed, smiling, eyes glinting with excitement as she looked him in the eye, only able to nod her head rapidly.

Mike released his grip on her wrist, letting his hand lightly trace from her forearm to her back, and down her ass, giving her glutes a strong, obvious squeeze as he did. She yelped, barely perceptibly, when he lightly spanked her, cooing, still quietly "Good girl..." and turned back to watch the passersby, oblivious to the beautiful couple in the midst of foreplay.

Carrie held the mysterious object in her hand tightly as she quickly walked to the restroom. The door secured, she took her first look at a small, U-shaped object, with a spooned leg and a thicker, ridged leg adjacent to it. The rubber texture had a glowing power symbol on it... that kinky little bastard... it's ready to go. When did he get this?

She was immediately impressed by Mike's planning. They owned a growing collection of sex toys, and used all of them several times, never missing an opportunity to experiment with new things. Mike was never threatened by toys as weak men usually are, but rather understood they enhance the experience for both partners. And if a sex toy could make Carrie orgasm stronger, Mike was all in. Carrie's heart continued to race at how daring, dominant, and thoughtful Mike was being right now, and how the relaxing, carefree afternoon together was taking a delicious turn.

She hiked the hem of the dress up and used her other hand to pull her panties to the side. Without evening thinking about it, she ran her index finger up and down herself, instantly feeling jolts of pleasure surge through her body. She was shocked at how turned on she was after only a couple of minutes--if that--since Mike demanded this of her. Her index finger felt her wetness, surprising her yet again. She then realized this was the first time she had ever done anything sexual in public... a regular masturbatory fantasy, and one of her favorite porn searches, but a first, nonetheless. She continued to play with herself, feeling the waves of pleasure envelope her, before she forced herself to stop. She wanted nothing more than to orgasm right there, and surely it wouldn't take long with how this surprise was going. She'd wait though... she wanted Mike to savor every bit of this. He earned it.

Carrie slid the toy inside her, eliciting an exhale of pleasure as her eyes closed, savoring the feeling of penetration into her baldness. One side of the U nestled neatly into her, while the other was pressed against her front, directly on her clit. That sensation alone was exciting, yet she forced herself to slide her panties back into place, securing the toy, and lowered her dress. Carrie looked in the mirror, trying to calm herself, noticing her now obviously hard nipples in the dress. She felt sexy. She felt lustful. She felt like she had some power of being sexually excited, maybe even orgasming, here, but nobody but her and Mike would ever know. She felt mysterious like this. She knew almost every man in the wine bar, and surely some women, would do almost anything to watch her naked body writhing in ecstasy, and that shortly she'll be cumming, maybe only feet away from them, and they'll have no clue of the pleasure her boyfriend was inducing to her. They'll have no clue that when they get home, after she's orgasmed near them, in public, she would be fucked by a cock longer and thicker than anyone else's in the wine bar. That she was going to cum harder than any of those other women will tonight, and they'll have no clue. Carrie felt powerful.

She exited the bathroom, took a right, and came back to the table and chairs Mike occupied. He was leaning back, watching the street opposite. As she approached, she looked over his left shoulder just as he noticed her. He was hard. Through his lightweight pants, she could see his erection confined, pushed to his left to be less obvious. Hard not to be obvious when your fucking cock is huge... Carrie thought to herself, grateful. Mike turned to her, seeing her empty hands.

"I thought you were getting the wine..." he said, sternly, still out of character for himself.

Carrie's look of surprise told Mike she was totally distracted from her secondary task of getting their new glasses, preoccupied with his demand to slide the toy into herself.

"Oh, fuck, I forgot... I'll be right back!" She turned and started to walk off, when Mike stopped her in her tracks.

"Carrie..." This time, he pulled her gently by the wrist to whisper in her ear, taking a different tone. "You forgot our wine, so now I have to make this a bit tougher for you..." He let go, turned his attention back to the street, and pulled his phone out of his pocket, nonchalantly.

Almost confused, but still extremely curious and aroused, Carrie turned back to the door to fetch their new glasses. Only a few paces from the door, Carrie stopped in her tracks. The toy nestled in her came to life, powerfully vibrating. She clenched her jaw as she felt it vibrating inside her, and directly against her clit. The pleasure was powerful, but not too intense. Looking down, her body clenching, she instantly realized how she might look to other patrons. Glancing around, the few tables with other customers seemed not to notice her in her short blue dress. "Safe for now..." she thought, desperately wanting to savor the sensations coursing through her pussy, but also extremely mindful anything out of the ordinary would attract unwanted attention. She bit her lip, did her best to ignore the marvelous sensation playing in her already wet pussy, and continued to the bar.

The sensation lasted only about ten seconds, to Carrie's best guess. Almost relieved, she regained focus; fighting off a red face and controlling her breathing, the bartender asked her what she'd like. Just as she started to answer, and already nervous, the toy jolted back to life, but this time stronger. Carrie stuttered. She fought to recompose herself as quickly as she could.

The cute blonde behind the corner didn't seem to notice, and assumed Carrie hadn't decided yet, "Take your time, honey, we have a lot of great wines! What were you just drinking?"

Carrie clenched her jaw once more, and looked up to the blonde, "I'll take the same thing, I believe it was the Liquid Light."

"That's a good one today!" The blonde turned her back to grab a chilled bottle from a small case opposite Carrie.

As soon as the blonde turned, Carrie bit down on her lip, feeling only the pleasure radiating through her body as the toy vibrated powerfully in her and on her. Fuck... this feels so fucking good... she continued trying to maintain her composure, but desperately wanted to only focus on how good it felt in her pussy, throbbing now at the sensation. Her mind was torn; she loved orgasming but had never been in a position to have to fight one away. This was new. Every time she was near orgasm, she embraced it... there was never a reason not to fight away an orgasm. Until now. "Fuck, Mike... you got me here... you're doing it buddy..." she groaned to herself.

Exhaling sharply at the amazing sensations hidden behind only two thin layers of fabric, Carrie snapped back to acting as normal as she could as the blonde turned around again, with two glasses of the Sauvignon Blanc in hand. It took all the willpower she could muster to maintain her composure as her pussy radiated pleasure.

"And you're on Mike's tab, correct honey?" The blonde asked.

With a clenched jaw, Carrie prepared to stammer an answer when the toy went dead again. Instantly her body longed for its activity again, yearning to be walked closer to that delicious precipice, while Carrie was relieved. Exhaling with relief, she replied "Yep, that dashing man I walked in here with, his tab!" as cheerfully as she could, taking the glasses.

Carrie walked to the patio area quickly, looking frazzled yet relieved that she could focus on anything other than how desperate her body was to orgasm. She approached Mike, who cockily looked over his shoulder at her as she approached. He smirked.

"Good... thanks for getting the wine, babe. I hope it wasn't too tough on you..." He broke character away from the dominant male to his normal, jovial self with his smile, proud of the agony he just put her through.

"Fuck." Carrie replied, sinking down into her seat again, exasperated. "Where the fuck did you think this up?"

"I figured with how much you tease me, I might as well tease you back..." leaning in, he finished his sentence in a whisper, "plus we all know how much your tight little pussy loves toys when it's wet..." As quickly as he broke character, it returned as he whispered.

Surprised, almost a little confused at where this new Mike came from, her heart raced at the eroticism of his game. She was already working steadily--against her will--to an orgasm, but his adopted demeanor, his vulgar language which almost suggested ownership, flooded her with more lust. As she felt the toy start its delightful dance in her both times, she fought the toy and her body... now, sitting, with the love of her life talking like this to her... she embraced it all. She wanted Mike to control that toy. She wanted Mike to tease her with it. She wanted Mike to revel in how fucking good it made her feel. She wanted to embrace every pleasurable sensation it could offer her clit. But she needed to cum.

She looked down at her boyfriend's lap again, her eyes bulging at how hard he was, straining against his pants. He fucking loves this... she thought as she stared at his giant erection, painfully trying to escape.

Mike noticed what her eyes were assessing, and smiled, knowing how much she loves that part of him. She leaned in "It looks like you enjoy the teasing and the toy as much as I do..." she whispered.

Confidently, almost smugly, Mike simply nodded, taking his cell phone into his hand and unlocking it. Staring into each other's eyes, Carrie felt the toy awaken again, gasping in both surprise and relief. Fuck yes... her mind raced. Unlike the times before, the toy now seemed to pulse, ramping its power up and down, yielding a wave of pleasure through Carrie's body. As soon as she felt it start, her body spasmed just a little bit, only enough for Mike to notice. He delighted in her reaction.

Carrie's attention jerked away from her boyfriend's restrained cock and forward as her hands gripped her dress. She attempted to take slow, deliberate breaths in an effort to conceal the bliss emanating from within her so others wouldn't notice. Her breathing quickened as the toy, undulating in powerful vibrations in her pussy, edged her closer to orgasm. The orgasm she desperately needed, the orgasm that she already felt dripping down her thighs.

Mike watched intently, feeling his own arousal throb in his pants, watching Carrie focus on her heightening pleasure. With his thumb, he manipulated the pattern of the toy's vibration on his phone, bringing it to its highest setting, with quick, rhythmic drops to stutter Carrie's pleasure. It worked.

Carrie's body convulsed against her will, her legs squeezing together as she gripped her dress, pulling it higher up her thighs as her entire body clenched. She seemed to stop breathing as her eyes clamped shut and chin went to her chest. She rocked slightly as the sensations exploded in her body, her pussy convulsing around the toy and its unrelenting dance in her and on her clit. She was in ecstasy, barely aware people were only a few feet away as she orgasmed; she only focused on staying quiet, staying still, and cumming.

Mike watched in awe at how beautiful and erotic Carrie was. She was fighting her normal loud orgasm well and understood how difficult it was for her. He wanted nothing more than to stroke himself as well but was forced to neglect his painfully hard cock as he watched his girlfriend spasm in hidden ecstasy next to him. She slowly came down, her body relaxing but still shaking just a little bit. Mike used his thumb again to turn the toy off to allow Carrie time to decompress and relax fully.

Carrie opened her eyes, and to anyone watching she appeared as if she was crying from laughing too hard, the tightness in her abs and chest interrupting her breathing, and her face reddened. She beamed a glowing, relieved, and exhausted smile at Mike, satisfied by her public orgasm. She glanced around, catching her breath, and took a sip of wine before returning her smile to Mike. He sat contently, admiring her as she straightened her hair and pulled her dress back down to a more natural position.

"Fuck babe, that was hot! How did it feel?" Mike asked as she put her glass down, quickly taking a sip from his.

"Fuck you..." she smiled back, jokingly, "that felt amazing and soooo dirty. It took all my self-control not to yell like a whore when I came," she whispered quietly. "I can't believe I just came in public, and it was so good!" Carrie glanced around, ensuring nobody was watching, and slid her left hand under her dress, quickly wiping it through her excitement that soaked her panties and her clenched thighs. Visibly dripping, she discreetly showed Mike under the table, his eyes widening in aroused hunger.

12