Carrie and Mike Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuccckkkk..." he breathlessly said as the evidence of Carrie's orgasm. Now Mike glanced around, as Carrie did. Seeing nobody looking their way, he ducked his head low and gently pulled her fingers to his mouth, quickly taking them in and sucking her wetness off her fingers. The act of lust lasted only one or two seconds, long enough for Carrie to understand how desperate he was for her. Regaining their composure, as just a couple enjoying themselves on a lazy afternoon, Mike leaned in and kissed Carrie, quickly dipping his tongue in her mouth. Her eyes flashed open with surprise and excitement as she tasted herself, and as soon as his tongue slid across hers, it was gone and the kiss broken, far too soon for Carrie's sexual needs.

Both leaning back, they enjoyed another sip of their wine, embracing the deviance of their public escapades. A few moments later, a wait Carrie used to build dramatic tension, the toy still nestled inside her, she looked down at Mike, whose erection had barely subsided.

"So," Carrie said with a normal tone of voice, looking forward as if they were discussing the weather, "How bad does that cock need to cum?" Emphasizing the last delicious word, she smirked and side-eyed Mike, who returned her smirk while keeping his attention forward.

"Babe, it needs to fucking burst." Lazily leaning over, he continued "but it needs to burst deep inside your tight little pussy..." he dragged out the last word, drawing a smile from Carrie. Both returned their gaze forward as she took several large gulps of her wine, finishing her glass quickly, surprising Mike who still sipped his.

Carrie stood up quickly, again surprising Mike, and grabbed his wrist, almost with as much determined dominance as Mike had done initially at their second drink order. She pulled him to his feet as he scrambled to conceal his obvious erection with his shirt.

"Take that," Carrie said, motioning to his glass with her head, "You might want that."

He quickly grabbed the glass, still half full, as Carrie pulled him towards the entrance of the wine bar. Glancing around, she appraised the cute blonde at the counter was busy with another couple, and didn't pay any attention when they walked in. She dragged Mike along the far wall, avoiding a second couple, enamored with the selection, and around the corner. The coast was clear. She pulled him into the bathroom, lighting the dim light on her way and tugging in Mike behind her.

Mike's previous act of dominance melted away, and the shy demeanor returned. Carrie, while she loved his dominant side, adored her sexual power over him, especially when pushing him to new limits of sexual confidence. The door closed and locked, she gently pushed him by the chest against the wall, took a step towards the sink, and bent over. Mike's eyes grew wide with lust, licking his lips when he watched Carrie pull up her dress and pull her panties down to her chuck taylors, and off, slipping one foot out of them and spread her legs.

Mike seemed to drool at the sight. Her ass was amazing, sculpted by countless hours at the gym, her legs equally tantalizingly sexy. After their quick survey, his eyes glued to her wetness painting her pussy and upper thighs, accented by the toy in the middle. Coming to his senses, Mike quickly stepped forward, his hands quickly pulling at his belt, pulling his pants and boxer briefs down to his thighs in one motion. His cock sprang forward, glistening with almost an hour of precum. Carrie watched hungrily through the mirror before turning her head towards him.

"Fuck my pussy, Mike, and leave that fucking toy in me..." She commanded.

Obeying, Mike quickly turned the toy back on, mindlessly turning it to its highest setting. Carrie's body again convulsed as he watched it spring to life. Her head dropped down as she muttered lustful profanities to herself.

He quickly aligned his cock with Carrie's pussy, immediately feeling the vibrating buzz of the toy on this wet head, drawing a muffled gasping moan from him. Carrie continued to stay quiet, but gasped as Mike pulled her back quickly, burying his cock all the way in one solid, forceful movement. She covered her mouth, wanting to cry out in pleasure at feeling so stretched and full, while the toy continued to dance rapidly on her g-spot and clit. Mike's thick cock pushed it harder into her g-spot, bringing even more ecstasy throughout her thirsty body. She trembled in pleasure as Mike held her hips tightly, holding himself in place embracing the amazing sensation of her hot wetness and the ministrations of the toy against the base of his shaft and his balls. He shuddered with Carrie, and eventually started the slow withdrawal of his length, savoring every sensation.

Regaining her composure, Carrie turned around to Mike with an exhausted, almost painful looking smile, and handed him his glass of wine. "Drink this babe, enjoy every bit of the moment."

Trying to ignore the sensations on his cock, Mike paused, and took the glass. Both stood still, locking their eyes and smiling at each other. He sipped, tasting the delicious white wine, now shifting his gaze to the mirror in front of them, meeting Carrie's redirected eyes again. They looked gorgeous. They looked desperately horny and beautiful. They enjoyed a minute of Mike slowly sliding his cock in and out, both fighting the pleasure of their bodies and the toy, trying to focus on how perfectly raunchy the moment was between them as lovers. Mike took the last sip of his wine glass, breaking the moment of awareness. Carrie quickly took it back from him, setting it on the counter she was bent over.

Without warning, the romantic moment passed, Mike started fucking Carrie, hard. Both were gasping, biting down on their shoulders to stay quiet, doing their best not to moan too loud. Carrie felt her orgasm quickly approaching, Mike's cock thrusting in and out with the toy felt divine, as Mike did his best to hold off a few thrusts longer.

Straining to stay quiet, Carrie came, telling Mike through clenched teeth, muffling her voice "I'm fucking cummmmming... cum in my pussy..."

Mike's body responded immediately as his cock erupted. She could feel him flood her as he continued to thrust. His cock throbbed and pulsed and continued to cum as Carrie rode out her orgasm, coming down and panting as she felt Mike continue to unleash in her. She savored that feeling, knowing his was cumming hard because of her. And he came more than any man she'd had. And she loved it.

Mike allowed himself to slow his pace as he finished his orgasm, feeling his cum drenching them both as his cock now slid far more freely in her. He turned the toy off and began to pull his satiated cock out of his girlfriend's pussy.

"Wait... I have a fun little idea..." Carrie seemed to purr, once again grabbing the empty wine glass off the table. Mike watched in fascinated excitement as he realized what she was doing. She reached down with the glass, and positioned it directly beneath herself, so that Mike could feel the lip of the glass on the underside of his spent erection.

"Dirty girl..." Mike said, smiling as he slowly dragged his cock out of her, saving the sharp edge running along the underside of himself. The glass was collecting the cum dripping out of Carrie, and what was running off Mike. He paused as only the head of his erection was left in her, and both looked to the glass. He moaned slightly as he pulled himself the rest of the way out, taking a step back and leaning down to watch the display up close. His cum was dripping out of her, oozing as a stream into the glass. Both were surprised at how much was dripping out, more being released as Carrie slowly pulled the soaked toy out of herself. She almost moaned in disappointment at feeling herself empty for the first time in an hour. With the pop of the toy's exit from her body, more of Mike's cum ran out and into the glass.

Satisfied by the amount, Carrie withdrew the glass, and pulled up her panties, despite more cum slowly draining out. She'd wear that home.

Regaining some composure, Mike redid his pants, pushing his still-swollen thickness back in, much more discreetly now that he had erupted. Carrie straightened her dress with one hand, carefully holding the raunchy glass with the other.

"Well, Mike, who seemed to delight in torturing me earlier..." She smiled, holding the glass as if it were filled with fine wine, "now it's my time to reward you for the fun... again."

She winked seductively at him, and slowly raised the glass to her lips, drinking down the contents greedily. Mike's eyes widened at the lewd act. She seemed to savor every drop that slid from the glass onto her tongue, into her mouth. He felt his cock reawaken at her dirty display of lust for him.

Finishing the glass with one careful lick of the brim, she made a show of swallowing everything remaining in her mouth, beaming a sultry smile at her boyfriend. In awe, Mike stepped closer as she raised her chin to him. He gently took the back of her head in one had, pulling her closer to him, and gently licked the corner of her mouth where a drop of his cum lingered. He pulled back, smiled, and kissed her deeply, tasting himself in her mouth, before pulling away, continuing to appraise her lovingly.

"We've been in here almost ten minutes... we might be getting obvious." Carrie demurred, resenting that they must break the spell of the moment.

Mike nodded in agreement, cracked the door and glanced around quickly to ensure nobody would see them both exit the bathroom together. The coast was clear, and they walked out, red in the face, sweating, and elated at their risky display of lust. The toy, soaked, was back in Mike's pocket, his cock having reawakened with Carrie's display.

"You close out, babe, I'll go wait outside," Carrie said, normal tone of voice, as they made their way through the bar. Pulling him in, she whispered, "Your thirsty little cumslut wants more down her throat as soon as we get home... but in the meantime, I just want to feel it drip down my legs..." She winked, turned, and exited.

Mike, wide-eyed and turned on again, watched Carrie walk out of the wine bar in her blue dress with pure confidence. He was fantasizing about his cum dripping down Carrie's legs as she walked out, excusing herself past a couple who had no idea, and not noticing the wine glass in her hand was glistening with his cum, nor the distinct smell of cum on her breath. His cock reawakened as he approached the cute blonde at the counter, doing his best not to throb as his mind raced, "So this is what it was like for her..." he thought.

12