All Comments on 'Carrie Ann and the Wayward Sons'

by DrSqueaky

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect

I don't think a follow up could do justice to this hot story. Please don't let anything stop you from trying, though. Thanks.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Wtf?

ONE fucking comment on this awesome story?

Maybe you should have put it into BDSM for more feedback. Which you absolutely deserve.

The combination of sex and sadness in this story was brilliant. Caught me totally by surprise when expecting a very special stripper or something you brought up Carrie Ann and I was immediatly fascinated.

Seems that I like stories about hidden personality traits. But aside of that the backstory of your main character alone lifted this story way above every stroke story I ever read. All the while leaving enough action to fit taht particular bill...

Great idea, great implementation and a really, really nice happy end of sorts.

Thanks a lot!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Sad, yet Satisfying

I, too, am amazed that this well constructed tale was only commented on once, now twice and with me, three times in all these years. The character developement, albeit brief, was good, the dialog was well done and the plot development left me hoping for something in the way of a happy ending. It was a bittersweet ending with the idea that Carrie Ann will slurvive with her master and Jake looking out for her while she lives a rich life, such as it is. You'd like to thing that somehow she'll find a guy who will give her children and a more normal life, but you somehow know that's not going to happen. Something, sometime will go wrong and she'll be mistreated and end up drugged up or dead without ever having a taste of a normal life. Maybe that's the fate of people who get into this track and maybe that's what they really want. It's still sad, sad, sad. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous