Carrie Gets Caught

Story Info
Carrie Heffernan gets caught being a slut.
2k words
14.6k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

Fantasy story involving characters from the sitcom The King Of Queens.

Carrie Heffernan likes her job. She's the secretary for Milt Stone. He's a big business mogul with his offices in mid town Manhattan.

Carrie lives in Queens with her fat dumb husband Doug. He's more concerned with food and with playing ball with his buddies than he is to attending to his smokin' hot wife Carrie's very strong sexual needs.

So... Carrie fools around on Doug. She's a nympho, so she's gonna get her dick someplace. One of those places is at work. Yeah... Carrie fucks her boss, Milt. He's 70. Well dressed and cute. Charming... and most importantly... his dick is way bigger than Doug's. A foot long masterpiece. Carrie sucks it and fucks it as much as possible. And Doug's none the wiser.

Carrie and Doug are having a party for some friends at their place. She and her best friend Kelly are in the kitchen gossiping about a bunch of stuff. At the top of that list is a Mr Milt Stone.

"Girlll... is that white man really packing 12 inches?" Kelly asks real curious. She and Carrie are sitting at the kitchen table, drinking some wine.

"Oh yeah!" Carrie makes a measurement gesture with her hands. "12 inches, and thick too. The biggest cock I've ever seen."

"My God! I've gotta try that out sometime. You gotta get me in on that, Carrie. I'm sure he could use some sweet brown sugar in his diet." Kelly nudges Carrie. She and Carrie laugh.

"I'll mention you to him. I've been fucking him so much lately, I haven't had time to do much work... much less anything else. He's even more insatiable than I am... and I'm a huge slut." Carrie laughs. Kelly grins and nods. They're both huge sluts actually.

Unbeknownst to Carrie... and to Kelly for that matter, Doug's friend Spence is eavesdropping in on the convo from the basement doorway. He smirking real wide. He's finally got some dirt on Carrie that he can use to make his biggest fantasy happen... Fucking the crap outta Carrie.

Spence patiently waits and listens from the doorway as Carrie keeps spilling the beans about her work romance with her charming, rich boss. Milt asked Carrie to go away to Jamaica with him for a week and Carrie said yes.

"I just have to figure out what to tell that idiot that I'm married to." Carrie is stumped. Kelly can't think of anything either.

"Well... if you take me along with you, I'll fuck Doug's brains out so good, he'll believe anything you tell him." Kelly's smirks at Carrie, drinking some wine, and mischievously shaking her eyebrows at her.

"That might work. But... he's too stupid to fuck you, probably. He's always afraid I'm gonna kick him in the nuts or something. DAMN!" Carrie pounds the table. She's totally stumped.

"KELLY." Kelly's husband Deacon shouts out to her.

"You'll think of something, girl. Don't worry. I gotta go see what my idiot wants. Kelly shakes her head and gets up, downing her wine, then heading into the living room to see what her husband wants.

"Damn it. I've gotta think of something. I'm not gonna miss out on a week in Jamaica with that stud." Carrie thinks hard.

All of a sudden...

"Well, well. What do we have here?" Spence walks over to the kitchen table, starling Carrie. He's grinning all cocky and devious. He starts unzipping his pants, but Carrie puts a stop to that real quick.

"What the fuck???? Why were you eavesdropping on my conversation with Kelly... and why the fuck are you unzipping your stupid ass pants, you pasty white freak???"

"Cause I'm gonna fuck you. That's why." Spence's grin is so pervy and full of it. Carrie's blood is boiling now though. She's a tough chick, and she doesn't mind kicking a dude in the fucking nuts when he pisses her off. Spence puts his hands in front of his big nuts though when he sees Carrie angrily snarling at him. He knows her well.

"Why in the fuck would I ever let you fuck me, you annoying little bitch????" Carrie stands up, pushing her chair back angrily with her leg. She pokes Spence hard in his chest, making him wince and rub his chest. Her angry look beaming with pure, raging disgust.

"Well... Cause I know all about your little affair with your boss, Milt. And I'm just guessing that Doug doesn't." Spence's smirk pisses Carrie off. She punches him in the stomach, doubling poor Spence over in pain. He holds his hand up to stop her from doing any ire damage.

"You listen to me, you pervy little weasel. You're gonna keep that stupid fucking mouth of yours shut! You hear me??????!" Carrie grabs Spence by the throat, seething with rage. Spence gulps hard, scared, but also turned on.

"WAIT. Just a minute." Spence tries to keep Carrie from kicking his ass. "I can help you with your little problem. I can fix it so you can go away with Milt to Jamaica and Doug will never know anything." Spence holds his sore stomach, breathing deep and grimacing.

Carrie still snarls at him, but let's his throat go. "I'm listening." She chills a little. Just a little... waiting to hear Spence's plan.

"Well... if you and I can come to an agreement..." Spence grins all pervy at Carrie. She shakes her head in disgust and looks away from him. "Then I'll take Doug with me to Las Vegas for the week. I know he wants to go really bad to see the big fight, but he told me you guys were having financial problems so he couldn't go. I'll take Doug with me, and pay for everything, and he'll never even suspect a thing about you and Milt fooling around on the beach for a week. I won't mention anything at all to him about what I heard. You don't even tell him you're going anywhere when I take him to Vegas. He'll be so excited, he probably won't even ask you if you'll miss him." Spence's grin is real wide and real pervy know. He knows his plan will work... and he knows how much Carrie wants to go to Jamaica with Milt.

"So... you're telling me that'll you'll take my idiot husband to Vegas with you for the week, and not tell him about me and Milt... and all I have to do is fuck you? Is that what you're saying?" Carrie gives Spence a stern, are you serious look, arms folded under her gorgeous rack in that tight, thin brown turtleneck.

"Yeah... that about sums it up." Spence is really feeling good about his situation now. His pervy grin beaming so bright.

Carrie thinks it over. "Damn... there's no other way to go to Jamaica with Milt. I can't believe I'm gonna have to fuck this little weasel." Carrie tells herself.

"Ok... but if you ever... EVER... say a word to Doug... or anybody else... about this at all... I'll beat your pervy little, pasty white ass so damn bad!" Carrie points right at Spence, all serious and bad ass.

Spence just grins and pumps his fist all excited, and makes a, my lips are zipped motion.

"Ok... let's go to the garage. Nobody will see us there. Thank God." Carrie shakes her head in disbelief at what she's about to do.

"Nope. I had another idea."

"Just whip it out. It's probably so damn small anyway, you little freak....... What the..." Carrie pauses when Spence whips out his massively eye popping cock. "HOLY FUCK!!!" Carrie screams out.

"YOU OK IN THERE??" Doug asks from the living room.

"YEAH... I JUST STEPPED ON SOMETHING. I'M FINE."

"You like it?" Spence grins, knowing the answer, whirling his massive dick around for Carrie. It's so fucking huge!

"Wha... how... How the fuck did you get a dick so big??? How fucking bug is that thing, Spence? My God!" Carrie can't stop staring at it.

"13 and a half inches long... and 9 inches around."

"Holy crap! That's even bigger than Milt's. My God!" Carrie stands there in complete disbelief. She never knew Doug's short, pudgy, pasty white nerd friend had such a massive hog in him. She licks her lips, grinning as she stares a hole through it.

Carrie is a size queen, but Doug has a small one. She's always regretted not marrying a guy with a lot bigger cock. That's why she fucks around so much. She needs dick... A lot of it.

"I'm definitely fucking that thing. Let's go." Carrie grabs Spence's arm and tries to hurry him out to garage so they can get down to business.

"No no no. I want you right here..." Spence grabs Carrie and forcefully bends her over the kitchen table... smirking all cocky. "... right now." He hurriedly undoes her tight jeans, and yanks them down. Carrie's pink thong too.

"Wait. Someone might see USSSSSSSSSS............" Carrie lurches forward on to the table as Spence quickly enters her pussy from behind. Her eyes roll back in her head, her mouth grinning so happy as that humungous cock slams in and out of her very welcoming twat. She's totally clean shaven... Milt prefers that... and so damn juicy. Her sweet, creamy juices lubing up the biggest cock Carrie has ever seen for it's very naughty journey up her very slutty snatch.

Carrie is so happy to have that giant rod stretching her cunt so fucking wide that she doesn't even care if someone comes in and catches her getting plowed on her kitchen table. She grips the table and grins, letting Spence pound the shit outta her twat as hard and as fast as he wants. She's got tunnel vision now. Carrie just wants to get fucked senseless by Spence's giant dick. That's all she cares about.

Spence reaches up and grabs Carrie's ponytail, pulling hard on it as he smirks all cocky, driving his chubby hips into Carrie's backside... launching his enormous meat stick so fucking deep up her leaking snatch. Carrie screams into her hand as she covers her mouth, squirting violently all over that insanely fat dick. Her beautiful C cup breast, smashed down into the table as she gets pussy plowed senseless.

Spence just keeps fucking Carrie, soaking it all in, sweating and smirking his pasty white ass off. He knows he's got her hooked now, so she'll be wanting to go away with him for a week instead if Milt. He's thinking that he might just tell Carrie that he wants her to go to Vegas with him. Fuck Doug... and fuck Milt.

They fuck for another twenty minutes. People walking by the kitchen, but not entering. The excitement of possibly getting caught cheating makes Carrie cum even harder... the next seven times she squirts. Yep... Spence makes Carrie his bitch. She dances that gorgeous rump of hers up and down as Spence slams into her drenched snatch harder and harder. It's a gaping wide hole now. That giant rod tunneling it out, pounding the fuck outta it so mercilessly. Carrie absolutely loves the pussy wrecking. Smiling so wide, rolling all over her table as her mouth is wide open while her sweet pussy gets dominated.

Spence finally cums in Carrie's quaking pussy, but she quickly turns around, and drops to her knees, feverishly sucking down the rest of his thick load, moaning so happily from the taste. She knows she's Spence's bitch now... and she's totally fine with it.

"God... I love this cock. And this cum. You're gonna feed it to me every fucking day from now on. You got that, buddy boy??" Carrie points her finger at Spence again, then resumes sucking him clean. Her lips barely fitting around the slightly smaller than the rest of the dick, head.

"You got it, doll. And... I'm taking you away for a month. It's up to you to figure out what to tell Doug though. You got that, bitch? Haha." Spence grabs Carrie's brown hair and flings her head around as she sucks him dry.

"Oh yeahhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm." Carrie laughs around Spence gigantic meat.

It sure pays off for Spence when... Carrie Gets Caught.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpover 2 years agoAuthor
That's the idea lol

Carrie will be getting nasty in a bunch more stories from now on... She digs it lol... Swagg Pimpin' For Life

jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 2 years ago

Carrie GETTING NASTY

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
King of Queens Carrie Steps Out Deacon takes Carrie (again and again).in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Raj Takes Care Of Bernadette Howard leaves and asks Raj to take care Bernadette.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories