King of Queens Carrie Steps Out

Story Info
Deacon takes Carrie (again and again).
3k words
4.53
15.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

Carrie woke up with cum in her married white cunt...she just couldn't remember who put it there!

She recalled that it couldn't belong to her husband Doug, who was laid up in the hospital from that horrible loading dock incident at work. Several bones in his body were mangled when the fork lift he was attempting to impress her with went horribly out of control, throwing him to the floor before running his ass over and sending him to the ER. He'll spend the next six months in traction, followed by a long and slow recovery period, she was told.

"There is no fucking way I'm going without sex for the next nine months!" Carrie cried out as she was driving home from the hospital when the accident first occurred...and she didn't.

Doug wasn't much of a lover, but he did provide Carrie with an occasional orgasm or two when he was on his game, which wasn't very often here lately. But now...now it was going to be a long time before he would be useful again in that department and Carrie had an itch that needed scratching.

The bed she was in was unfamiliar to her at first, as she struggled to open both eyes at the same time. "What did I smoke last night?" she thought out loud. Movement on the other side of the bed helped her focus.

Then she remembered...oh yeah...Deacon!

She had the hots for Deacon ever since meeting him 4 years ago at IPS, where her husband told her he had a job. Tall, dark and handsome, Deacon had Carrie drooling from the start. Too bad, since he was married to her best friend Kelly. A voluptuous black woman that Carrie hit it off with when they first met at the company get together. Her and Deacon appeared to be happy, so Carrie suppressed the wetness between her thighs, not wanting to destroy the friendship that she had with Kelly. They got along very well and had many common interests...including a hunger for dark chocolate!

Kelly and Deacon were going through a rough patch lately, especially after someone planted an idea in Kelly's head that her husband was having an affair. Carrie 'almost' felt real bad about letting it slip when she asked Kelly, "So what do you think about YOUR husband's new trainee at work? Doug's is kind of frumpy, but he told me Deacon's was hot!"

"What fucking trainee?" came Kelly's angry, jealous response.

"Oh...didn't he tell you?" Carrie, not so innocently, asked her beautiful black friend.

"That mother fucker better have a good God damned excuse for not telling me about his trainee when he gets home tonight, that son-of-a-bitch!" screamed Kelly to not only Carrie, but to everyone else on the block, too.

Carrie's plan was now on track. She needed some cock, and she needed it now. Doug's pathetic little 'butt plug' just wasn't cutting it right now, so her thoughts turned elsewhere. From the bulge that appeared in the front of Deacon's pants whenever she would intentionally bend over in front of him, his junk was just what Mrs. Heffernan needed!

The only way she could live with herself, not to mention it was the only way Deacon would do it, is for Deacon and Kelly to be separated before she put the moves on him. She was 100% sure that, once separated, Deacon would be very easy to get in bed...into HER bed. In fact, there were a couple of times when she and Doug had double dated with Deacon and Kelly where Deacon had 'casually' brushed up against her tits in the club, and had gone so far as squeezing her ass on the subway when she thought it was Doug and had playfully slapped Doug's arm, only to realize it wasn't him.

The next day at Doug's work was their annual Family Day, where all the employees from IPS invited their families to join them at the IPS warehouse for a nice luncheon spread and then demonstrations of what their spouses did for 40 hours a week while they were on the clock. Doug was beaming with pride as he introduced his gorgeous wife to all of his piers, but Deacon was all downcast and sad when Carrie approached him and asked, "Why the long face, tall, dark and handsome?"

The question caught him by surprise, but it didn't stop him from looking his best friend's wife up and down before answering, "Kelly kicked me out."

Carrie thought she saw a glimmer in his eye when she caught him looking at her, but wasn't sure. She knew the smirk crossing her face, the sudden wide-spread stance she took to tighten her clothes against her body and the thrusting forward of her 34b tits did not go unnoticed by Deac (her pet nickname for him), but this wasn't the time, nor the place.

She tried consoling him and offered him dinner tonight at their place, if he wanted to join her and Doug, since Arthur was out of town. He declined, saying he really just wanted to be alone right now and turned around to go use the men's room. He did a very poor job, or maybe he wasn't trying, of hiding his semi-hard on from Carrie as she gave him a modest hug before he left.

Doug was now finished eating as Carrie sat down beside him at the table. "Hey, babe, guess what? Come with me", he announced, grabbing his wife's hand and leading her onto the loading dock.

As Doug climbed onto the forklift, Carrie's eyes widened with fear not knowing what her husband was about to do. "Get the hell off of there!" she cried.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doin..." were the last words out of his mouth as the forklift lurched forward when his foot slipped off the brake and stuck the gas pedal wide open! The forklift did a little pirouette before throwing him off, flipping over and landing partially on top of him.

On her way home from the hospital, Carrie was in a fog until about half way there. As her brain began to clear, she felt relief that her stupid husband hadn't killed himself trying to show off, but then the reality of how long he was going to be out of action set in. Oh no!

"There is no fucking way I'm going without sex for the next nine months!" Carrie screamed out loud! But her inside thoughts made her sit up straight in the driver's seat and slam on the brakes. The timing for Doug's accident and Deacon's split with Kelly couldn't have come at a better time. She hadn't planned on Doug's accident, but now everything was in place for her to get what she needed.

Cock! Nice, big, black, hard cock!

Some women like to brag about their husband's 'package' when chatting with their friends, and Carrie was no different. Whenever her and Kelly's conversations turned to sex, she always felt the need to build Doug's little 5" white pecker into something more massive and woman pleasing.

Kelly, on the other hand, while secretly proud of her husband's cock, was always down-playing Deacon and the size of his black 'package', ever since she became suspicious that Deacon was fucking around on her. She didn't want to fuel the attraction she noticed between her husband and her best friend Carrie.

She wasn't dumb. She saw how they interacted with each other and she sure didn't want to fuel the fire by telling Carrie how good Deacon was in bed and how good his cock tasted. She didn't want Carrie to know that her husband was actually packing 10" of rock hard, dark chocolate, woman-satisfying meat. So she lied, but Carrie didn't care, she wanted whatever Deacon had to offer, and now was the perfect time to get it.

Deacon had followed Carrie home from the hospital to make sure she made it all right. Carrie invited him in when they got to her place 'for comfort', after all, her husband came real close to being killed today, and she needed comfort. She opened a couple of brews and brought them into the living room, where Deac had made himself comfortable. Smiling wickedly while holding up a joint. "Got a match?" he inquired, not so innocently.

Disappearing upstairs to find a lighter, Carrie changed out of the business suit she was currently wearing into something a little more provocative that she hoped would arouse desire in that tall, handsome black man who was waiting for her downstairs. Not TOO slutty...but showing enough skin in the right places to get his attention. After all, she knew he was here to comfort her and she wanted to make sure he knew exactly what type of 'comfort' she needed. It sure wasn't because that idiot husband of hers had almost killed himself...no no...she needed him to comfort that itch between her legs that was driving her crazy!

The whistle coming out of Deacon's pursed lips as Carrie sashayed down the stairs, told her that she was right. Black men really do like married white women! Especially if there was cleavage involved, and Carrie was doing her best to show him hers. The skin tight, one size too small, red silk tank top (sans bra) she was wearing allowed her nips to stand up at attention and bounce as she descended the staircase. There was about 2" of bare belly between the bottom of her tank top and the top of her white cotton shorts. Men are suckers for bare bellys and Deacon was no different.

His eyes took their time checking out this hot wife, as he finished his wolf whistle. Carrie smiled seductively in return, grabbed the joint out of his hand and pursed her lips around it in a show of fellating the joint before lighting it. One of Carrie Heffernan's greatest assets is her lips. Nice, full and round! Perfect for sucking and leaving red rings around 'things'. The object of her current sucking was laced with Ecstasy, unknown to her, which only fueled the fire between her legs. One deep drag after another, coupled with her beer guzzling, almost made Deacon tell her to slow down...ALMOST...but with the outfit she was wearing, and the way she was sucking on that joint, gave every indication that Deacon was about to get some married white pussy tonight!

And he did.

By the time her sixth beer was empty, Carrie was flying! Her white cotton shorts were sitting on the floor exposing the red silk thong that matched her top, and Deac was down to nothing more than his CK boxers and a shit eating grin. The pretext of 'comforting' her was dropped long ago, and the seduction had begun. When Carrie got up to to use the ladies room, she wiggled her curvy little ass in Deacon's face on the way, erasing any doubt in his mind of what her intentions were...she wanted to get laid...pure and simple.

Watching her as she sashayed back into the room, Mrs. Carrie Heffernan walked straight up to Deac, straddled him on the couch and planted her tongue in his throat.

"Fuck me."

They both stood up to remove their underwear and then Carrie remounted Deac and guided his rock hard black cock into her married white pussy! About half of that black monster disappeared into Mrs. Heffernan on the first try, reaching the same depth her husband does when he's up to his balls already, but Deac was only half way home.

Each little bounce that she gave Deac's cock, pushed him that much farther inside her. By the time her ass finally touched his legs and he was balls deep in, she threw her head back and cried out in orgasm, "AAaagghhh!"

Her first of many for the night.

Slumping forward, she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and kissed him again. Deac was just getting started and easily picked up Carrie's 5'3" frame and bent her over the back of it, preparing to take Mrs. Heffernan doggie style. His initial deep thrust caused her to scream out, "Holy shit!" as he buried himself to his balls in Carrie's self lubricated cunt.

Doug had bragged to him about his 'multi-orgasmic' wife on numerous occasions and Deacon wanted to find out for himself how many, exactly, was 'multi-orgasmic'?

The Ecstasy had Carrie in it's grip and wasn't letting go, a decided advantage for Deacon. Mrs. Heffernan was bent over the sofa with 10" of big black fuck meat pounding her white pussy from behind. Even though she had become accustomed to her husband's 5" dick, what was inside her now was twice as big and touching places that have never been touched before.

While not a virgin when they wed, Carrie's resume included having had several nice size cocks before marrying Doug, but none the size of the one that was inside her now...or doing to her the things this one was doing...

Deacon's pace started to quicken just as Carrie went over the edge!

"OH MY GOD!" Carrie screamed, "I'M CUMMING!"

That was all Deacon needed to hear. Carrie's juices started streaming down her leg helped along by his own juices soon after!

The size of Carrie's orgasm matched the cock inside her and, for awhile, she lost consciousness, which meant Deacon had to carry his best friend's wife up to her bedroom with nothing on but her red silk top and his potent black seed dripping out of her cunt. Not smoking or drinking as much as Carrie, Deacon was ready for another round by the time her head landed on her marital pillow. Her nipples, still rock hard, were poking through her silk top, ready for Deac to take advantage of.

He wanted to leave his 'mark' on this married white woman lying on the bed she shares with her now incapacitated husband, so he roughly removed her tank top and got busy with her gorgeous tits. Much smaller than his wife Kelly's, he managed to get almost half of one into his mouth. His tongue was busy stimulating her nipple, while his lips held her tit in place. Carrie's nips had been hard since Deacon walked in her front door to 'comfort' her. Now he was 'comforting' her with his lips and tongue as Carrie began to respond by grabbing his cock and trying to wrap her fingers around it, which she couldn't.

Mrs. Heffernan was in seventh heaven as her (soon-to-be ex) best friend's husband was doing things to her that her husband never did, nor could. Between what the Ecstacy drug was still doing to her and Deacon's mouth on her tits, Carrie was ready for more of his big black cock inside her fertile married white pussy.

Before granting her desires, Deacon wanted to make sure that if she exposed her cleavage to anyone at work the next several days, they would be sure to notice his 'mark' on her. His lips left her nipples and proceeded to leave hickeys all over the exposed flesh of Carrie's chest. He even went so far as to leave a complete circle of hickeys around her left nipple.

Each new hickey made Carrie cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Yes, Deac's lips were hurting her, but in a deep, sensual way until she was ready for the pain that only his cock could cause between her legs. She pushed Deacon over onto his back and climbed aboard, using the juices from his earlier deposit as a lubricant to slide down 'balls deep' into her messy cunt. She no longer needed 'to adjust' to his size this time, as her stretched out cunt accommodated his cock with ease.

This 'full' feeling of having such an enormous cock inside her was new to Carrie, and she liked it. She liked it a lot! She decided there and then, that this feeling was going to happen again...and again...whether her husband liked it or not. If he wanted to stay married to this fine piece of ass, he was going to be doing things her way from now on.

Watching Carrie's fine tits, with all his 'marks' in place, bounce up and down with her head thrown back and cries of pleasure coming from her lips, had Deacon on the verge. He wasn't ready to cum, though.

No, Carrie's pussy was WAY tighter than his wife's was and he wanted to make the feeling last for awhile, so he bounced Carrie off of his cock, threw her on her back and prepared to fuck her missionary style. Standing upright on his knees, he grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread her wide, while placing his cock at the entrance of what used to be his best friend's property.

One huge thrust forward claimed Mrs. Heffernan's married white pussy as his own when she screamed, "FUCK ME, YOU BLACK MOTHER FUCKING STUD YOU!...SLAP MY ASS WITH YOUR HUGE BALLS!...LOAD MY FERTILE WHITE CUNT WITH YOUR POTENT BLACK SEED!"

Caught a little off guard, Carrie's language had an arousing affect on Deacon's pounding of her pussy and brought him to the edge of his first orgasm tonight.

Complying with the last command out of her mouth, Deacon did just that! Grabbing her outstretched legs, he slammed all 10" into this married woman's cunt and held it there until every last swimming sperm was deposited inside and on it's way to find an egg.

Feeling Deac's cock spasm inside her, coupled with the drug and alcohol inside her body, pushed Carrie into her own orgasm and, in a foggy, drug and booze induced state, she passed out for the night. Deacon withdrew his cock and smiled in self satisfaction as he watched his sperm drip out of Carrie's pussy, down her ass and onto Doug's sheets.

Doug had done him wrong at work when a supervisor position opened up, and actually almost caused Deacon to be fired, so Deacon secretly wanted payback. Now he had it...but he wanted more.

Not expecting Carrie to be so tight, his cock felt so much better inside of her than in his own wife, and he wanted to feel it again. From Carrie's actions, he felt confident that she wanted more, too.

He would talk to her about it in the morning...that is...if she even remembered where she was when she woke up...

Oh yeah...he counted 4 (3 tonight and 1 in the morning).

JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers