Carrie Goes to The (not) Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later Rachel was out of the pillory and wiping herself with a towel. Carrie moved gingerly towards the cream-dowsed woodwork that stood before her. She took a moment to compose herself before plunging her head into the hole and waited while Deborah sealed her fate for another hour. She looked around and saw a queue of people waiting to gunge her. Oh, fantastic. What kind of weirdo finds this entertaining anyway, she asked herself. She also noticed the guy who had just slapped Rachel's behind had gone to the back of the queue again. At least that explained the wink.

The first person in the queue was a bit older than most that she'd seen so far. He looked around 20 maybe and seemed to have a hard time finding what he wanted from his wallet. That probably wasn't a good sign, Carrie decided. After handing something to Deborah, he grabbed two big cream cakes. They must have been almost a foot across and coated entirely in wet icing, with cream between the two layers. Hardly an inch of sponge was visible anywhere.

With a smile on his face, he pushed the first cake into Carrie's face, sending cream and icing spurting out all over the wooden boards and utterly covering her face once again. Before she had time or the ability to see where he had gone, the guy had moved round behind her and pulled her trousers away from her body. She wanted to cry out in protest but he was too quick. How could this be allowed? The second cake, predictably was dropped down the back of her trousers and splatted against her thong-covered behind. She squealed as the cold, clammy icing clung to her round ass and cream dribbled down the back of her legs. She shuddered, partly at the sensation and partly at the thought of her own vulnerability.

Deborah eventually wiped Carrie's eyes clear again but the remnants of the second cake were left in her trousers, much to her dismay. She was given no time to take stock of what just happened as the next customer appeared in front of her with a jug in one hand. A blonde girl lifted the jug above Carrie's head and turned the jug up-side-down without warning or ceremony. With an audible plop, a huge dollop of rice pudding landed on top of Carrie's head. Her face was a picture of disgust as some the thick pudding oozed down either side of her head. Most of it, however, stayed right on her head in a ridiculous looking creamy lump. It wasn't often that Carrie was left speechless but now was one of those times.

The queue had dispersed somewhat as lunch time apparently overrode many people's desire to humiliate a helpless student. It was far from completely gone, though, and another woman was ready to go. In similarly blunt fashion, the new girl took advantage of the free-for-all, ignoring Carrie's face altogether, pouring an entire jug of sticky maple syrup all over Carrie's back instead. It left leaving a golden-brown trail along the entire length of the poor victim's spine. From there, it oozed downwards, slowly saturating the skimpy top she had on and clinging to her similarly-coloured skin. The back of her red bra was clearly visible within seconds and the syrup felt so sticky that she hardly dared to move in case it touched more of her deeply-tanned skin or ran down into her thong. She was desperate to avoid getting it in there: it would be horribly uncomfortable and a nightmare to get rid of.

Her train of thought was once again interrupted by someone wanting to add to her misery. It was the guy from before. He was the only one left in the queue now since it was starting to drag on for one o'clock and people were clearly getting hungry but this guy had hung around just to humiliate Carrie. Worryingly, he seemed to hand over a lot of money and, sure enough, he picked up two jugs and a cream pie. Carrie recoiled in horror, as much as the pillory allowed, at the prospect of what he might do but she didn't get far and only succeeded in sending the puddle of syrup further along her back. He took his time, savouring the moment like it meant more to him than the cheap thrill or quick laugh most people seemed to be getting out of this. It struck her as odd, but she couldn't say exactly why. She didn't recognise him at all but the look on his face spoke a thousand words, most of which were not very pleasant.

'Hi, Carrie,' he said. 'Remember me?'

No, she thought, but said nothing.

'It doesn't matter,' he stated.

Whoever he was, he stepped behind the board and Carrie was expecting her ass to be targeted again. Was it really that attractive, she wondered in a brief moment of vanity. Instead, though, he slyly reached inside her blouse and poured the contents of the first jug inside. It sagged inside her shirt, not touching her skin but not dripping out through the material either. Carrie was unable to see what it was but it was evidently thick. Next, he pulled her skirt up over her hips, exposing her scantily-clad buttocks and rested the tip of the jug against the fabric of her thong, right between her soft, round cheeks. She looked around for assistance from Deborah but she seemed to be busy counting the money. Again, Carrie found herself wondering how this could be allowed and thought about crying out for help.

Her torturer must have noticed Deborah's indifference too, because he took the opportunity to peel the waistband away from Carrie's skin and tip the contents of the second jug inside it. Her body seized up as the freezing cold slime hit her highly sensitive bare skin. It had to be ice-cream or something similar, she figured, it was too cold to be anything else. Whatever it was, it ran all over her ass and along the stretchy fabric of her thong, hitting every inch of skin between. The sensation was breath-taking. Her body tried to jerk against its restraints but was unable to do so. The stranger laughed cruelly as Carrie struggled in vain to stem the ice-cold flow of cream. Unfortunately for her, this allowed the syrup from the last customer to trickle down her back and complete its journey into her thong. It crept inside thanks to the tip of the jug still holding her thong open, turning the skimpy underwear into a sticky feast of sweet goo.

As a finale to this bout of messy torment, he used a cream pie to press against the substance he had placed inside her top, squelching it against her large, round breasts. Later inspection revealed it to be strawberry angel delight and, mixed with the cream, it coated her bronze-coloured breasts. She felt utterly repulsed by the feeling of stickiness all over her lower half and around her bust, which had been destroyed by pink and white slime. For one final act of indignity, the boy gave her ass a spank as he removed the jug. Spanking her in such a way was degrading enough, but the fact that it spread the gunk around her underwear again made matters infinitely worse.

'Oh dear, you do look a mess,' said Deborah, glancing up from her phone.

'Just let me out,' Carrie replied, hoping that her hour was over.

'Yes, alright. Did you bring any spare clothes with you?'

'Of course not,' replied Carrie in a strop. 'I wasn't expecting this, was I?'

'Well there are some spare costumes on the rack. Our benevolent sponsors clearly came prepared, but I doubt they have extra underwear.'

'Oh that's just great,' Carrie grumbled. 'I'll just wander round with ice-cream in my knickers all day, shall I? I'm going home to change.'

'You'd better come back. The deal was an afternoon in the pillory, not just a couple of hours.'

'I'll be back, okay?'

She stormed off without a reply, a squelching noise coming from between her legs as she walked. She couldn't believe this had happened. By the time she arrived at home, after the most humiliating walk of her life, the slime in her top had melted and formed a puddle in her lacy red bra. Why did I think it would be a good idea to wear this today, she asked herself. I was expecting cute boys to see me get soaked through, she remembered. I wouldn't want them to see me in some tatty old piece of crap, would I? It was probably ruined now, regardless. She was glad to get it off and throw all her clothes in the wash.

It took a solid thirty minutes of scrubbing to clean herself of all the mess she had accumulated, paying special attention to certain areas. Noticing how long it had taken, she quickly slipped into a black thong and matching bra and threw on the first pair of leggings that came to hand. She threw on a comfortable t-shirt and set off back, since she would presumably be back in one of those ridiculous uniforms in 20 minutes or so.

Carrie arrived back in the yard just in time for Rachel to come out of the pillory. She was barely recognisable under layers of cream and assorted foodstuffs but Carrie could swear she was grinning again. What was wrong with this girl anyway?

On the plus side, Deborah wasn't there, which meant nobody could force her into another ridiculous outfit. Yes, she would be ruining her own clothing now, but at least she wouldn't look like a stripper while doing so.

After wiping some of the cream away from the head-rest, Carrie placed her head back into the now familiar position and let Rachel fasten her in. While Rachel said goodbye, Carrie hoped people had got bored by now. The queue was non-existent except for a couple of hangers-on who would probably have a go. At least one of them was pretty hot, she saw. If she had to be covered in food by someone she'd rather have it be someone like him. Maybe he'd even use his tongue to clean me up afterwards, she mused.

No such luck, though. The first taker was another girl, this time with long black hair, similar to her own. She only picked up one pie, much to Carrie's relief. Stepping right up to her, she slapped the pie in Carrie's face and allowed the paper plate to join the various other condiments gathered on the floor by her feet. Experience had toughened Carrie and she wasn't fazed by a simple pie to the face any more. She just stood there, bent at the waist, and waited for more punishment. After all, nothing could be worse than what that stupid guy had done to her before the break, right?

After some debate with a friend, the cute guy decided to give things a whirl. He handed some money over to Deborah and stepped up to the table. This time, Carrie was almost willing him to do something naughty, just as long as it wasn't too messy. He flicked his hair out of his eyes and picked up a jug. Carrie's heart sank. He stepped behind her and it t sank further still. But instead of what she'd been expecting, he knelt and lifted her foot, then removed her shoe. He repeated this with her other foot and then removed both of her socks and threw them to one side. Next, he tipped half the jug's content into each shoe and put them in front of her. Hesitantly, she put her bare feet back into the shoes, sending a wave of mayonnaise squirting out all over them. She wriggled her toes instinctively, her whole body cringing at feeling of mayo between her digits.

Satisfied with his handiwork, the cute guy got up and left poor Carrie to rue her misfortune. What a fantastic day, just fantastic. The first good looking guy I see all day fills my shoes with mayonnaise and that's practically a highlight! I can't wait to go home and never come back to this hell hole. What was I thinking?

This bout of self-pity was short-lived as it was time for her agony to be worsened again. This time, it was a girl she recognised from back in her college days. She had been jealous of Carrie since some incident with a guy they both liked. The guy chose Carrie because she had bigger boobs or something shallow like that. She couldn't really remember since they'd only gone out for a couple of weeks anyway. Some girls just can't deal with that kind of thing, Carrie thought. It didn't make her feel any better, though. The fact that this was probably still personal for Whatshername was unlikely to improve Carrie's plight. At least she had some idea what this girl would target ahead of time.

Predictably enough, the flat-chested girl picked up two cream pies and headed straight for Carrie. She planted the thick cream delicacies unceremoniously onto Carrie's more impressive bust. The plates clung there for a while before gravity pulled them to the floor, leaving a sticky mass of white on over the front of her white t-shirt. The slightest hint of the stuff had seeped through and left a trace of itself on her bronze bosom but it was enough to cause a little shudder.

Her next adversary was a guy she had fobbed off a few months ago. Have they deliberately brought these people here, she wondered incredulously. He paid a good deal of money to be the first to pick up an entire bucket. Oh, boy, thought Carrie. This is not going to end well. The bucket was fairly large and the guy was having trouble dragging it over to her. The contents sloshed audibly with every movement, but he eventually managed to set it down beside Carrie. Struggling, he lifted the bucket above her as high as he could manage and poured the whole thing over her back in one uncouth movement.

'Oh my god!' she squealed as the torrent of ice-cold water hit her.

The syrup had been stickier and the ice-cream had reached places it really shouldn't have but freezing cold water held its own terrors. She shivered wretchedly against the cold and her body tensed up immediately, doing anything it could to protect itself from the cold. Every part of her body that could go hard did so. Her newly see-through t-shirt matted to her body and water poured off it, streaming from her torso and washing over across the courtyard.

'How could you do this to me?' Carrie complained through gritted teeth

The boy walked off without replying, leaving Carrie to be thankful that at least the weather would help her dry out quickly. Thanks were unsurprisingly the furthest thing from her mind, however, as she looked at the clock: still ten minutes to go but the queue was fairly sparse still. Nevertheless, another fellow student appeared to prolong her torture. This time it was someone she recognised immediately.

'Rachel, what are you doing here?'

Her classmate handed money over to the secretary without saying a word to Carrie who was speechless for the second time in a day - surely a new record. Rachel picked up a jug from the table but this one didn't contain anything liquid, at least, not directly liquid. It contained several little ovoids which themselves contained liquid. Rachel picked an egg from the half-dozen that were inside and took aim.

'Rachel?'

She launched it ferociously towards Carrie and it splattered all over the wood above her head. Egg yolk ran down into Carrie's hair, matting it to her head in a sickly yellow gel. Another four followed in quick succession and had a similar effect, except that two of them hit her in the face - one on her forehead, one on her right cheek. Carrie's face was streaked with egg yolk along her forehead where it had run from her hair and on her cheeks where the eggs had exploded next to her.

With one egg remaining, Rachel made her way behind Carrie and whispered in her ear, 'doesn't this just drive you wild?'

Not waiting for a reply, she placed the egg under the waistband of Carrie's trousers, using the elastic to hold it in place. After waiting a few seconds for her victim to dwell on what was about to happen to her, she brought the flat off her hand down on Carrie's butt, splatting the egg in the process. The yolk ran right between her cheeks, following the path of her scanty black thong until gravity forced it to run down the inside of her left leg and out over her mayo-covered shoe. It sent a shiver all the way up her spine, and left her mind reeling. Why would Rachel do this to her, she wondered wretchedly, as the yellow slime oozed with an evil slowness over her cute behind, leaving a clammy feeling in its wake.

Before Carrie could rebuke her, Rachel had disappeared, leaving her to wallow in her despair. Soaking wet and with an egg-covered ass, she glanced nervously at the clock, hoping it was close to three o'clock. Thankfully, she had just five minutes left; probably only time enough for one more patron. Better still, possibly, said patron was not someone she recognised. It was a guy with short blond hair and a face which wasn't unattractive but wasn't exactly model material either.

He picked up a big bowl of red jelly and manoeuvred to where Carrie was strapped in. Kneeling, he pulled the neck of her wet t-shirt away from her chest and moved the bowl inside her clothing. She could swear he had a quick feel around but there was little she could do about it, especially with Deborah missing in action. His hands were clammy against her boobs but not as chilly as the jelly itself, which he scooped into her black bra.

The coolness of the jelly sent a brief shudder down her spine, not for the first time this afternoon. The jelly wobbled when she moved, causing her breasts to do the same, much to the delight of her tormentor. Leaving her rue his existence, he left the stall with a huge grin on his face.

Carrie was far from grinning but she was at least relieved to see that her hour was finally up - just one more to go. She'd managed to avoid Emily and Blake so far, now she just had sixty minutes to hold out before she could go home, albeit with her dignity in ruins. Dripping wet, thong full of egg yolk, shoes full of mayo and boobs covered in red jelly and cream, she left the stall and headed for the toilets to do a clean-up job.

In the relative safety of a toilet cubicle, she removed her shoes and emptied out as much mayo as she could manage but she knew there was still some left in there. As she dropped her tight-fitting leggings to the floor the egg yolk which her "friend" had placed there fell to the floor with a plop. Next she lifted up her top and tried to wring out as much water as possible. Stillm the shirt was pretty damp, as were her trousers and everything else. She scooped out as much of the jelly from her cleavage as she could but a lot of it wouldn't come out until she got home and had a shower, or at least took off her bra. Given the fact that she was walking around in a drenched t-shirt, going bra-less wasn't really an option. With mayo still in her shoes, egg yolk still clinging to her butt and lumps of jelly and cream dotted around her bust, she left the toilets in a huff.

'Hey, Carrie. How's it going?'

It was the moment she'd been dreading. 'Er, hi, Blake. I'm okay, I guess. Where's Emily?'

'Oh she's in there too, you didn't see her then?'

Thanking the stars she hadn't she replied steadily, 'No.'

'You should come with us for a while, we're going on the bouncy castle when Emily gets out of there.'

'I don't really want to go on the bou—'

Her reply was interrupted by Emily's return. 'Oh hi, Carrie. We were just going to the bouncy castle. You coming? I know you love 'em nearly as much as I do,' she said excitedly.

'I don't know. I'm kind of busy.'

'Too busy for a bouncy castle?' asked Blake. 'I don't think so, come on.'

'Okay,' she said with a sigh of resignation. 'Let's go then.'

The prospect of food bouncing around inside her clothes was not an appealing one but she had to keep her cover. If they found out that she was in the pillory they'd almost definitely want to have a go. Especially Blake. He had a bit of a reputation for that kind of thing. She just hoped nothing would fall out and give the game away.

Moments later they arrived at the inflated castle, where a bunch of people, mostly kids, were bouncing around with big grins on their faces. With similar looks on their faces, Blake and Emily were busy removing their shoes to enter the fray. Reluctantly, Carrie forced a smile and did the same, doing her best to hide the fact that they were still slathered in mayo. Blake handed over some money and the three of them walked up a little ramp and into the middle of the rubber fortress. As soon as they entered she could feel the food she hadn't managed to clean up bouncing around inside her clothes, particularly around her own bouncy bits.