Carrie Goes to The (not) Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Egg was finding its way into everywhere it shouldn't be inside her thong, jelly was wobbling around in her bra and water was dripping everywhere. Fortunately for her, the time was quickly over and this bout of torture was done with. Blake had been so distracted by mucking around on the castle that he hadn't noticed Carrie's discomfort. She found it hard to belief he hadn't noticed her soaked t-shirt, but perhaps he thought she had gone a bit overboard with trying to cool off in the summer heat. Just one more hour in the pillory, then, surely nothing could be worse than what had happened already, she told herself, wishing she had some wood to touch.

'Hey, Carrie, where you going next?' asked Emily.

'I'm going to hang round with my mates a bit,' she answered, thinking quickly.

'Funny, I haven't seen any of 'em. Mind if we tag along?'

Carrie just about managed to hide her dismay at this suggestion. 'I—'

'Great, you can show us round,' Emily cut-in.

'What? Fine,' she said, sighing again. By this stage of the day, after all she'd been through, Carrie's defences had utterly caved-in. 'What have you already seen?'

'Pretty much everything, I think. Oh, we haven't seen what's at the far end of the main yard yet actually. Anything interesting there?'

'Oh, not really. I don't think so.'

'I heard there's a pillory somewhere,' Blake chipped in excitedly. 'I bet it's just wet sponges, though.'

'Nah, they've got—uh, I don't know actually. Probably boring, you're right.'

'Can't hurt to look though, right?' he asked rhetorically.

Without replying, unable to come up with a valid excuse, Carrie led them to the playground and her least favourite part of the fair. Blake's eyes lit up when he saw it. He looked practically giddy.

'So much for sponges, eh? This is awesome.'

Rolling her eyes, Emily responded, 'sure, Blake. But it's empty, maybe we can come back later.'

Empty, thought Carrie, looking at the nearest clock. Oh, God, I've got to get rid of them somehow. I can't let them see me in there. She almost shuddered at the mere thought of it.

'I really have to go now. I told Clare I'd meet her on the hour.'

'Alright, be like that,' said Emily, jokingly. 'We'll have a look round on our own. 'Come on, Blake. We can come back, I promise. Okay?'

'Okay, see you later then, Carrie.' And with that they were gone, though not half far enough for Carrie's liking. She still had an hour to go and they were definitely coming back. Maybe she could just run for it.

'Ah, Carrie, just in time,' said the voice of Deborah behind her. All thoughts of escape suddenly disappeared. 'Just an hour left, I'm sure you'll be glad to know. We have, however, received a very generous offer from the sponsors of the fair, which involves you.'

'What would that be?' asked Carrie, becoming more and more short-tempered.

'Well, Wambrosia wish to promote their latest product and will double the money they're giving to us if we help them with their promotional scheme.'

'And that's where I come in? To do what exactly?'

'The gentleman approaching us now will explain. He's from the PR department. Hello there, Mr Darley. This is Carrie, our willing volunteer.'

Before she could disagree the interloper spoke first. 'Ah. Excellent, Deborah.' Turning to Carrie he added, 'thanks for helping us out. I'll explain what we need you to do. I hope you aren't shy. You student girls usually aren't.'

'Uh, why?'

'Well, in the spirit of the event we thought of the perfect advert for our latest creation, Rice Custard. Since you're obviously quite familiar with our other products we thought you could help us out.'

Carrie didn't know what to say but she had a feeling she wasn't going to like his proposal. The way he's referred to student girls a moment ago did not bode well.

'We'd like you to slide into a pool full of Rice Custard,' he went on.

'What!?'

'Wearing a bikini with our logo on it'

'No. Not a chance.'

Deborah apparently felt the need to interject here: 'Carrie, Mr Darley is offering a lot of money for this and it would help your case a lot if you were seen to be helping the University.'

'Haven't I done enough already? Please don't make me do this. There are so many people here that might see me''

'We're not making you do anything,' Mr Darle said. 'But there's nobody else and we have no time. The pool dive is supposed to start in five minutes.'

'What about Rachel?'

'I think she went home when her last hour ended,' Deborah said. 'Look, Carrie, if you do this I will personally guarantee your place on the last year of your course. I hate to do this, but if you won't help us out, well I might have a change of heart.'

That was that then, she knew. Deobrah had originally presented this situation as a boon to Carrie's chances of going into her third year, but it felt like a thinly-veiled trap. She was shown to a changing room and given the choice of three swimsuits while she washed up what was left of the earlier gunge. At least finally ridding herself off the sloppy leftovers was a relief.

The costumes were all purple, the colour of Wambrosia branding and, luckily, Carrie's favourite colour. The first was an Olympic style one-piece swimsuit which she hated. The second was a bikini, which was slightly more to her taste but she didn't like the bottom half. The final one was identical but for the thong bottoms. Perfect, she decided. I might as well look good while I'm doing this stupid charity nonsense.

She finished cleaning the gunk out of every crevice and donned the skimpy bathing costume. She had been given a silk dressing gown, which she wrapped around herself stepped out to where Mr Darley and Miss Johnson were waiting for her. It would maintain some dignity for a few minutes, but she knew it would be fleeting.

'Excellent, you're just in time, Carrie,' said the lecturer.

'Don't worry,' added Mr Darley. 'You'll be just fine. You'll look just great. Now, are you ready to begin? Quite a crowd has gathered so this should be great publicity.'

'Oh, great,' Carrie heard herself say aloud.

She was ushered outside to the yard where an inflatable pool had been erected in front of a baying crowd, mostly of guys she noticed. Perverts. On the far side of it were two men in purple 'Wambrosia' t-shirts emptying the last of a large collection of dustbins full of Rice Custard into the six-by-six foot pool. They'd certainly spared no expense, there had to be gallons of the pudding in there. As she approached she peered into the shallow pool and got a glimpse of the incredibly slimy looking custardy goo that was soon to be clinging to her near-naked body. It ebbed, oozed and slurped as the men added more to the mass of dessert, which was already threatening to overflow its boundaries. The stuff was definitely thick

A small plastic slide was brought between Carrie and her fate when the men had finished filling the pool. One end was placed into the pool, taking a few seconds to sink beneath the substantial weight of the Rice Custard, and the ladder end was left in front of Carrie. She climbed it and waited for Mr Darley to give her the go-ahead. It wasn't very high, but Carrie stared into the gooey mire as though she was staring off the edge of a cliff.

'Welcome ladies and gentlemen. My name is Bill Darley, I'm here from the Wambrosia company to ensure that our sponsorship money for this event has been well spent. I think I can say with some certainty that it has and now it's time for us to give something back, while spreading a little awareness of the next great advancement in desserts! No doubt you will have seen our various products around the fair here today, mostly on our brave volunteer.

'In the pool below our intrepid adventurer is exactly what I'm talking about, guys. You all know rice pudding and I'm sure you all know custard. Well this, ladies and gentlemen, is Rice Custard! And for your entertainment, Carrie here will be demonstrating its unique properties. Better yet,' he paused. That was Carrie's cue.

Reluctantly she un-fastened the belt around her dressing gown and let it fall to the floor, inciting another cheer from the male sections of the audience as they gawked at her near-naked body in the skimpy thong bikini. She had never felt more vulnerable and exposed in her entire life. The crowd had formed a circle around her and she knew that half of it was now staring at her buttocks and the slender piece of material snuggling between them.

'She'll do it wearing our special Wambrosia bikini!'

That got the cheer for which it had been designed, though it was noticeable that it registered quite low. There weren't many women cheering for Carrie for some reason.

'A great advertisement for Wamboria I'm sure you'll agree. Shall we give her a countdown then, guys? Five!' the crowd shouted along with him as Carrie, trying not to look too horrified at what she was about to do, lowered herself onto the slide.

'Four! Three! Two!' there was a pause. Carrie braced herself. 'One!'

With a deep breath, she pushed herself down the slide. The brief journey, which was perhaps two seconds long in reality, seemed to stretch out forever in Carrie's imagination. She glanced at the sloppy mess she was about to enter, then glanced around and was horrified to see Emily and Blake in the front row of the crowd, laughing like idiots.

Not for the first time today, her train of thought was rudely interrupted, as she felt the clammy cool sensation of rice custard on her toes quickly rising along her legs. A split second later her formerly pristine purple thong was buried under about two feet of the slimy dessert. She stopped with a slurp as she felt her peachy ass hit the bottom of the pool. She was covered in rice custard from her feet to her belly button. She shuddered, feeling utterly disgusted by the thick yellow gunk clinging to her bare skin. Humiliation wasn't strong enough a word for what she was feeling, especially with Blake and her sister watching from a few feet away.

Slowly, she sank beneath the surface until she was up to her neck, clammy pudding coating her boobs and arms. The slimy rice started to ooze inside what little clothing she had on. A thong bikini doesn't offer must protection against gooey pudding, it turned out.

'Ladies and gentlemen, give our brave volunteer a round of applause!' Mr Darley cried.

The crowd responded with nearly hysterical clapping and laughter while Carrie wallowed in the pool of rice custard.

'Now before we let you out, we have another surprise for you all. Say hi to Emily and Blake!'

Carrie thought she couldn't possibly have felt worse, but suddenly she did. Emily would find this hilarious and Blake would be something else beginning with H. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't make the ground swallow her.

'They're here to give Carrie a final treat before we let her out. Hi, Emily. Hi, Blake. Looking forward to it?'

'Absolutely,' Blake replied honestly.

The next few moments happened in a blur through Carrie's eyes. She heard voices but they seemed mumbled, lost in a confusion of cheering and overly-loud microphone crackles. She saw Emily go in front of her with something in her hand once the talking had stopped but Blake seemed to have disappeared. She became aware that she'd been asked to get on all fours and did so without thinking why. Her breasts, barely contained in their bikini top, dangled on the surface of pudding. Her ass was a few inches higher, giving the crowd behind her a perfect view of the sloppy pudding dripping off its curves. She looked at Emily and noticed a Wambrosia cream pie in her hand.

Realisation hit sharply and suddenly Carrie had some idea of what was about to happen. Then her world turned white as Emily smashed the pie into her face. At almost the exact same time, Blake rubbed another against her round rear end. He gave it a little pat then stepped aside, leaving her to wallow once again. She collapsed into the pool, past caring any more, sending a splash of rice custard over the side. This drew several gasps and awkward giggles from people trying to shuffle back from the front row.

She rolled over on her back beneath the pudding and then pulled herself up to her feet. Rice custard dripped off her, oozing over her every curve and down her scantily clad body. She looked like a half-set statue of a naked woman made of unfinished yellow concrete.

The noise seemed to lessen but she remained only vaguely aware of this. She pressed her boobs together experimentally, causing the pudding caught in her cleavage to ooze out over the top and a few jaws in the audience to hit the floor. The louder voice seemed to be saying something but she continued to hold her breasts together for a few seconds. When she finally let go, she reached behind herself and unfastened the strings that held the bikini top in place. As it dropped into the slop, she became aware of the lewd cheering again.

She had forgotten where she was. It had been a long, exhausting day, and she had finally snapped. The past few minutes had been like an out of body experience but the look on Blake's face as she gazed out at the audience again reminded her what she had just done.

'Oh my god!' she shouted, looking down at her perfectly rounded breasts.

Quickly, she put her hands over them and jumped back down into the mire to cover herself. What had she done? With so many people there too she wasn't sure if she wanted to come back and finish her degree.

Even the PR guy, Mr Darley floundered for a moment. 'Let's hear it for Carrie and her two friends!' he said at last.

Carrie had no intention of getting out of the pool, though she knew she had to at some point. She hoped she could just linger there till the crowd dissipated. For one thing, her bikini top had disappeared under the pudding and she had no idea where she had dropped it in the first place. She was stuck in the gloopy mess, naked except for a tiny thong, for as long as it took for everyone to go away. Given that two of the people she wanted to see the back of were her sister and her sister's creepy boyfriend, that might take a while.