Carrie Shows Her Tits and More

Story Info
Carrie shows tits and has fun.
1.3k words
3.98
17.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers

Carrie is a beautiful girl. She is 35 years old with DD size tits about 140 pounds and stands about 5'5. She has a couple of tattoos and works as a nurse. The best trait of Carrie is she has great tits and she has no qualms showing her tits.

I met Carrie working in the hospital many years ago and became friendly with her. I have heard from her and others about some of the things she has done. She knows she has desirable tits and is a bit of an exhibitionist. Some of the stories I have heard are verifiable from her getting drunk in New Orleans and showing tits to cab driver and in the streets, to her showing tits at the beach and giving a blow job to a stranger.

I am going to tell the story I know is true. I saw the beginning of it and heard from Carrie and others involved how it ended.

Carrie loves laying out in the sun and living in Southwest Florida does allow her ample opportunity to do so. She often frequents either Fort Myers or Siesta Key and will wear a bikini that accentuates her tits. This day she wore a yellow bikini that complimented her tanned skin and blond hair very well and she went to Siesta Key.

It was around spring break and many college age guys were there and a few people from the hospital. There were about 8 of us from the hospital and we decided to get to the beach early and have a few drinks and plan from there.

We had gotten to the beach around 10:30 and found a nice little spot by the volleyball nets.

We brought a cooler and started to relax and have a few beers and played some volleyball. After a couple of games of volleyball and the beer, a few of them had to leave since they had plans that evening. At this point 5 college guys had come over and asked if they could join in for volleyball.

The 5 guys were around 21 years old. Each was around 6 foot tall and average build. One of the guys had a snake tattoo on his arm and another had a goatee, but no others really had any distinguishing attributes. They were very nice even brought and bought some beer.

We started playing a few more games of volleyball and Carrie kept drinking and playing. As I said she has no problems showing her tits and the constant jumping and diving for the ball allowed for a few opportunities for her tits to pop out. The college guys started hitting the ball to Carrie more frequently and about every 3rd or 4th time a tit would pop out. This went on for a few more games when the rest of the hospital group (myself included) had to leave. Carrie said her goodbyes to us and said she wanted to cool off in the water.

The next is confirmed by Carrie and the other nurse that remained.

The 5 college guys followed Carrie into the water and they frolicked around for a while. A few of the guys would rub up on Carrie rubbing her ass and seeing how she would react and some even more daring and brushing up onto her breasts. Carrie had no problem with the attention she was getting, she actually enjoyed it.

The playing in the water like this lasted about 10 minutes when the college guys wanted to play some football in the water. Carrie said she would play and one of the guys would be a steady QB. As they played it was apparent it was a thinly veiled attempt to grab Carrie's tits. The first pass she caught the guy covering her tackled her and grabbed her tits taking her underwater. When she came up her top was pulled aside and both tits were easily seen by all. The next play another guy covered her with the same result. They played for about 15 minutes when Carrie said she was done and went back to towel off and get some sun.

She told the nurse left that she had felt their cocks and 2 of them were huge the others average size. She also said it was turning her on getting felt up and being in sun drinking. The other nurse egged Carrie on some telling her she do something with their cocks and since it was spring break she would never see them again.

The college guys came back by the volleyball net and were talking to Carrie and the other nurse when Carrie said she had to go to bathroom. The other nurse told the college guys they should follow Carrie since she has had a few drinks.

This part Carrie confirmed.

They followed her to the bathroom which was in a semi secluded area. She had gone into the bathroom and upon exiting the stall 2 of the college guys were in the bathroom with her. They complimented her on her body, and said they enjoyed playing football with her as well as her display on the volleyball games. She knew they meant her tits popping out and she chuckled and said you just liked feeling my tits and seeing them. They laughed and agreed and asked if they could see some more.

One of the 2 guys in the bathroom had one of the big cocks Carrie had felt playing football so she had no problem showing them her tits. They asked if they could touch and she said "Its not like you haven't already". They both started tweaking her nipples and rubbing her tits and she was enjoying it. She then grabbed both of their cocks and was rubbing over their shorts. Both had instant erections and the smaller dicked guy dropped his shorts and Carrie started to rub his cock and then Carrie started to suck him. This went on for a few minutes and he said he was about to cum. Carrie kept sucking and at last minute pulled his cock out and aimed it at her tits.

The other guy had pulled his shorts down and was stroking his cock when the first blew his load. Carrie then crawled over and started sucking his cock. It was about 8 inches uncut and she went to town on him. The first guy walked out and 2 other college guys (smaller dicked) came in. They watched as she was giving a blow job to the second guy. They both were jerking their cocks. It took about 10 minutes for the second guy to cum and she again pulled him out and aimed at tits. The other two guys were both close and she barely started to suck each of them when they came on her tits.

The last college guy came in and he had a huge cock. Carrie said it was 10 inches cut and had huge balls. She knew she could not suck his dick well so after a few minutes she asked if he would fuck her. He quickly bent her over and started fucking her from behind. He had some stamina and was pounding her from different positions.. He said he was ready to cum and Carrie asked for him to cum in her pussy (she has an IUD). He filled her pussy with cum causing her to orgasm. She thanked him for his load and her orgasm.

Carrie put her top back on (she did not wipe cum off tits). Walked back to the other nurse with the college guys and told them she had to leave now. Carrie and the nurse left, but not before the nurse took a picture of Carries tits (I have seen). The nurse also told me on way back home Carrie went into circle K to get cigarettes cum dried on her tits and when she walked out she showed her tits to an old guy sitting outside.

Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers