They Found My Videos

Story Info
My ex said he deleted them.
3.7k words
4.46
45.6k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gremlinpi
gremlinpi
248 Followers

My boyfriend's roommate has a disgusting habit of using random porn videos as his screen saver. It is weird to walk by his computer and see them playing with no one paying attention. I don't know where he downloads them from. He always has an endless supply of videos of young women getting screwed and doing everything you can imagine.

Tom, my boyfriend's roommate, doesn't even pay attention. He just leaves them on and ignores them. It's distracting to talk to him to see videos of people screwing out of the corner of your eye.

He was telling me about a new girl he went out with when the video caught my eye. A woman was bouncing up and down on a guy, having the time of her life. The tension of an impending orgasm twisted her face into an open-mouth moan. I recognized the woman at once. I screamed!

Tom stopped talking and John, my boyfriend, rushed over to see what the matter was. I was speechless. I stared at the image of myself riding my old boyfriend in my apartment. One hand squeezed my breast and twisted my nipple while my other hand was between my legs fingering myself like I do when I am close and want to get off.

Tom and John didn't realize why I was screaming at first. My boyfriend, John got it first.

"Oh my God!" John said. "Is that you?"

"Really?" Tom asked "Wow! It is you!"

The three of us watched my image bounce up and down on my ex-boyfriend's dick as my face contorted in orgasm and I frigged myself.

"Where did you get this?" I demanded Tom. "Did other people watch this? Are there more?" I was a little freaked out.

"I have no idea!" Tom said. "It is just a bunch of random videos I downloaded. Did you know that you made a sex tape?"

I blushed a deep shade of red. My ex liked to tape us, but he swore up and down that he just liked to watch them, then re-used the tape. The bastard must have uploaded them to a porn site.

I thought of everyone I knew watching me have sex. I kept watching the video, wondering what else was on the tape. In the video, after I came, I climbed off Lance, my ex, and started sucking him. I was very aware of Tom and John watching me lick my juices off my ex's dick.

"Ok guys, that's enough." But part of me wanted to keep watching. John protested and I let him keep playing the video. I realized that I was tempted to touch myself as I did in the video. It was erotic as hell.

The video played for another few minutes while my ex fucked me from behind until he got off, then the video ended.

Tom promised to see if he could figure out where the video came from, while John pulled me into his room. I thought he might be angry, but as soon as the door shut, he started ripping my clothes off and I helped him. He was very erect.

Afterward, he told me that he thought it was cool that I was in a sex tape and it was no big deal. He just told me not to tell anyone. There was so much porn out there that no one would know it was me. He thought I looked hot.

The next day, I talked to Tom. I made him promise not to tell anyone and let me know if he found any more videos. I knew that he was into porn. I didn't remember how many videos I made with Lance, but I was afraid that there might be some more.

I went back to my apartment. I had a copy of the video on a thumb drive that Tom gave me. On impulse, I put it on my laptop and played it. I masturbated while watching myself have sex with my ex.

I watched the video and wondered how many guys watched it and how many jerked off while they watched me cum?

I saw John again the next night. Tom and his new girlfriend, Sarah were there. Tom brought up my embarrassing problem. I gave him a dirty look for talking about it in front of Sarah. But Sarah said she already knew about it and asked if I watched the other clips yet?

My heart stopped. "What other clips?" I asked.

"Oh! Show her! Show her!" Sarah jumped up and down.

Tom brought over his laptop and put it in front of me. He clicked on a video.

The four of us were soon watching a closeup of my face as I got screwed from behind. It was obvious that I liked it.

I felt my face blush and I died of embarrassment. They wouldn't let me stop and we all watched for what seemed like forever.

The next clip was of me masturbating with my big vibrator. I fucked myself with it and rubbed my clit with two fingers until my whole body shook and I convulsed. Was that what I looked like when I came?

"Wow! You really get into it!" Sarah commented.

"How many of these do you have?" I asked.

"Just two so far!" Tom answered, cheerfully "But I am still looking"

"How many people watched it?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"It's pretty popular, maybe a few million"

"A few million!" I shouted. I didn't know what to feel. I was turned on and horny and embarrassed and angry.

John and I had sex again that night and I could hear Tom and Sarah fucking in the next room.

The next morning, over breakfast, Sarah told me that she and Tom watched my videos while they had sex. She said that the video of me masturbating was her favorite. She loved how I looked when I was close.

She said that she knew that Tom masturbated while watching my videos alone too.

I thought about what Sarah told me on the way back to my apartment. The thought of Tom jerking off while watching me masturbate made me feel dirty. I got back to my little one-room apartment and lay on my bed. I thought about Tom jerking off while he watched me. I idly slipped my fingers under my waistband and before I knew it, I was finger fucking myself to a good cum.

The next morning, I watched the new videos while I had my morning cum. I even did it twice. I worked myself up to a second, even more, intense cum.

I thought about calling my ex and bitching at him, but after getting off, I was feeling so mellow, I didn't want to fight about it. After all, what was done was done. It's not like he could get them off the Internet now that they were out.

The word got out. I was at John and Tom's doing homework when I got an email on my phone from Trish, a friend from class. She forwarded me a message her boyfriend got from one of his friends. They were links to videos of me. Not just the ones I knew about, but a few more. How many of these things were there?

I looked at the "to" list and it was a lot of people I knew.

My heart stopped. Did someone find it? Did one of my friends tell someone?

I checked the videos. The ones Tom found were there and some more. Did Tom find more and just not tell me?

I played the first new one. I was going down on my ex. The video showed me deep-throating his big dick like a porn star! I died of embarrassment.

John wanted to know what I was watching. I tried to hide it, but he got my phone and started watching!

"Nice!" He said, holding me away from my phone.

He wouldn't give me my phone back until he sent the link to himself and watched the other two videos on my phone. He wouldn't even show them to me.

Sarah and Tom wanted to see them too. They all huddled around my phone.

"Oh my god!" I heard Sarah say.

"Wow! Who is that?" My boyfriend, John said.

"What is it? Let me see!" I demanded

They made me wait until they saw all of the clips, then they loaded them on Tom's laptop.

The first video was focused on me deep-throating my ex.

The second video was of Lance fucking my ass. It was obvious I liked it.

"We so have to do that!" John said. I gave him a dirty look

"Just wait till you see the last one!" Tom said, "We saved the best for last!"

The third video was of me and another girl! It happened when I was breaking up with my ex. I had too much to drink one night and this woman was hitting on me. My ex was there and he even encouraged me to take the woman back to my apartment. Now I know why!

In the video, the woman kissed me and I put up no resistance to her advances. I vaguely remember the night and prefer to pretend it never happened, but there it was on video for everyone to see!

My face was burning hot as we all watched the laptop. I watched the woman get me naked and I spread my legs and let her finger me. I remember the feeling of her fingers squirming around until they found my g-spot.

It was even more embarrassing when the video showed how I repaid her for three fist-clenching orgasms by going down on her. Now the long-suppressed memory of the taste of the woman's tangy vagina came back. At the time, I wasn't sure if I liked the taste, but in the video, I look amazingly enthusiastic as I brought the woman off for her release.

The video finally finished and I was embarrassed, mortified, and horny.

At least John was there to drag me off to the bedroom. He didn't ask any questions until after he fucked me.

John was sympathetic as he listed to my story of what happened. My ex must have set it up and recorded the whole thing, then gotten the tapes later.

The next day, I had a few strangers look at me strangely and I saw some women point at me and giggle. I tried to ignore it and hoped that they would forget about it soon.

That night I felt a little degraded and guilty as I masturbated to my videos. I couldn't help it. It was sexy and the embarrassment made me horny.

My boyfriend's roommate, Tom kept just my videos as his screen saver now. Every time I walked by his desk, I could see videos of myself getting ass fucked by my ex or the woman bringing me to a screaming orgasm. I never even found out her name!

I begged Tom to stop showing them and delete them, but he laughed and asked what I would do to make it worth it for him. He implied that he would take them down if I let him fuck me. My boyfriend was no help. He just suggested that Tom might take them down for just a blowjob! I think he liked them.

Nothing happened for a couple of weeks and people finally stopped looking at me funny. Guys seemed to hit on me a lot more, but that part wasn't all bad.

Then, I noticed a new video on Tom's screen. I had gotten used to seeing the same few videos over and over, but this one was new.

At first, I just thought he got bored with just watching me get screwed and added more random videos. It's not like there is any shortage of porn on the Internet. Then I looked closer and my heart stopped when I saw it was me with another guy!

It was a one-night stand that I had before I met John. The guy was more athletic than my ex, and screwed me good, then never called me after. But it was long after I stopped taking my ex's booty calls. How the heck did he get the video?

I asked Tom and he shrugged and said, that he found a bunch of new clips, but hadn't looked at them all yet. He said they were mostly just me jerking off.

I was shocked! I asked him to show me and he shrugged and started playing them.

He was right. There were videos of me masturbating. There were a lot of them.

They were from all angles.

Some of them were recent!

He played one that showed me masturbating while watching the video of me with the woman! I had three fingers in my pussy and my whole body tensed up when I came.

These weren't videos my ex made when we were dating. They were made last week! I realized that someone had a camera in my apartment, maybe many of them and they recorded everything I did there, including my daily masturbation routine!

I was too embarrassed for words. Tom just watched me and leered!

I ran back to my apartment, trying to hold back the tears.

I thought about the angle the picture had and worked out that one of the cameras must be on my bookshelf.

I found it in a stuffed panda that my ex gave me. It had a camera in it. I removed the battery and threw the panda in the outside trash.

But some of the videos had other angles! There must be more! I spent an hour searching and finally found another camera hidden in an air vent.

Were there more? I was tired.

I got a text from John. He wanted to break up. He was freaked out by the videos and didn't want to date a woman who jerked off more than he did.

I was embarrassed and upset and lonely.

I also wondered who was watching. How would I know? How many cameras did I miss and were still watching me?

I turned off the lights and got in bed. I was horny! I felt between my legs and I was damp. I wanted to masturbate, but I thought about the cameras watching me and it made me even hornier. Somehow, I resisted the temptation and tossed and turned until I finally slept.

The next morning, the sun was up. I thought about the cameras watching me and wondered how I would get out of bed.

I finally climbed out of bed, naked, feeling every eye on me. I looked around the room, trying to spot the hidden cameras.

I was really horny. I usually masturbate in the morning before I get up. It was part of my routine. I throw off the sheets and spread my legs and rub until I get a quick release. Now there are dozens or even hundreds of videos of me doing it! I wondered how many guys saw them and how many guys masturbated while they watched.

Without thinking, I felt how wet I was. My fingers were sticky with it. Somehow, I managed to get dressed and go to class without frigging myself.

After class, I usually go see John, but John didn't want to see me anymore. I didn't know what else to do, so I went back to my apartment. I walked in and I could feel the cameras watching me.

I tried to study, but it is hard to concentrate when you are horny. I wanted to masturbate but thought about the audience and it only made me hornier.

Maybe I found all of the cameras and no one was watching. Or, maybe they were everywhere!

It was getting late. I wasn't really tired but thought about going to bed. Should I turn off the lights and get undressed in the dark, like last night?

This was silly, I found the cameras, how long was I going to hide in my apartment? Or did I?

Feeling brazen and defiant, I went to the center of the room and pulled off my top. The air felt cool on my breasts. I looked around the empty room and pulled off my jeans and finally my thong and stood naked. I could feel the eyes on my body. They devoured me like a hungry lover.

With my left hand, I cupped my left breast and with my right, I reached down and checked how damp I was.

I wondered who was watching. Would Tom watch me masturbate while he screwed Sarah? Would John jerk off while he watched? Would he watch with someone else?

I stuck my finger in deeper. I licked my left middle finger, then slid it down between my ass cheeks. I stood in the center of the room so the cameras could see everything and frigged myself in both the front and the back. I spread wide to get in as deep as I could.

It felt good to scratch an itch. I knew that there might be people watching. I was embarrassed and ashamed but didn't stop. I knew they would think I was a slut and I couldn't stop myself.

My legs shook as I climaxed and I couldn't stand. I leaned against the bed as I caught my breath.

I looked around the empty room, trying to spot the cameras. Now I felt naked.

The next morning. The sun was up. I kicked off the covers and started to masturbate. But, before I finished, I reached into my "toy drawer" and pulled out my largest dildo. It doesn't get me off as well as my rabbit vibrator, but guys like to watch me use it.

It was dark purple and thicker than any guy I had ever been with. I spread my legs wide and worked it in, then left it sticking out of me. The dark purple dildo was a nice contrast to my pink lips and white skin stretched around it. It felt thick and full as I lay spread eagle on the bed. I thought about what I must look like on camera.

I kept it there without touching it, trying not to push it out. I played with my breasts and clit. I could feel the heavy weight of the dildo hanging out of my pussy.

On impulse, I pulled it out and flipped over, and stuck my ass up in the air, hoping the cameras could get a good view. Then I reached back and pressed the wide head of the dildo against my ass.

It wasn't easy to get in. I searched through my toy drawer and found a tube of lubricant that my ex left and smeared it around the dildo. I had to press hard, then I felt my ass spread and it slid in. I pushed until it was all the way in. I never had anything that big back there before and I had to hold it in with my hand so it wouldn't slide out while I frigged myself with the other. I thought about Tom and John watching me when I went over the edge. I looked up at where I imagined the cameras were so they could see me cum.

Friday Night

That night was Friday night. I went to a bar alone and let a guy pick me up. We kissed in the bar and I told him we could go back to my place.

When got back, he looked around.

"This place looks familiar. Have I been here before?" He looked around puzzled.

I realized that he must have seen the videos. He didn't recognize me, but he recognized the room. I just met this guy and he already knew what I looked like when I climax.

"Hey! You are the chick from the videos!" He realized

I blushed and couldn't deny it.

"I love your videos! I think they are great!"

I asked him which one he liked best.

"I think the one with the woman is wild! Hey! You aren't taping me are you?"

I assured him that I wasn't videotaping it. He must have thought I was doing the recording. I didn't explain that there probably were cameras in the room, watching us, but I just didn't know where they were.

He started to kiss me and I let him. It was strange kissing another boy who wasn't John. I felt his hands wander and I let them. He reached under my shirt and unbuttoned my bra and I let it fall loose. His mouth was on my nipples.

I let him do what he wanted. He made me kneel in front of him and suck him. He was longer than John. I thought about John while he fucked me. I wondered if he would see the video and what he would think. I tried to put on a good show and make it look like I was enjoying it.

I even let him fuck my ass. I rolled over and spread my ass cheeks to help him. I groaned loudly as he worked it in. Thoughts of John fled my mind as he slid in and out of my ass. I slid my hand under my stomach and masturbated while he screwed my rear.

He left after he got off. I walked him to the door, still naked. It was ok. I didn't want him to stay. He promised to call me and I knew he wouldn't. I kissed him goodbye with the door open, wondering if anyone would walk by.

After the guy left, I could feel his cum all slippery in my ass and I was still horny as hell. He got off, but I didn't.

I looked around the empty room and wondered what my audience thought of my one-night stand? I am sure they already thought I was a slut and maybe I was.

I masturbated again for my audience. My ass was already slippery and I masturbated with my big dildo back there. It was a good one.

gremlinpi
gremlinpi
248 Followers