All Comments on 'Carrie Underwood: The Contest'

by Sammycolto

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
voodoojoe2000voodoojoe2000about 11 years ago

I'll be honest, I never made it past halftime because of the constant perspective breaking. I'm way too picky to put up with that shit, no matter how hot Carrie Underwood is.

I really hate second person perspective. I don't want/need anyone to narrate at me like I was there, but that's a personal thing. The real no/no though was switching back and forth between second person with "you" and "your idea" and whatnot, and third person with things like "him" and "Brandon's idea". Decide who is telling the story and then stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice

It did the job for me. Carrie is too hot not to have many stories about her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ok I really like this story it was really good and even though Carrie Underwood is hot she doesn't have many stories about her so an nice suprise. On the other hand the editing wasn't that good. In multiple parts of the story it changed from 2nd person to 1st then 3rd. Also at one point Brandon became Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good. I blew a load for Carrie reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous