Carrie Wants to Watch Mike

Story Info
Carrie overhears her roommate Mike watching porn...
2.3k words
4.61
36.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie approached the closed bedroom door pensively, straining to listen. She placed her ear against her roommate's door to confirm what she thought she was hearing... what she knew she was hearing. Behind the door, quietly flowing out, were the sounds of a woman's moans with the staccato of more vocal pleasures, over laced with a man's grunts of effort.

Carrie knew immediately that Mike, her roommate, was watching porn. They had been platonic friends for several years now and understood each other as sexual people--yet had never crossed the line of physical intimacy. Of course, they had talked briefly about their sex lives, though never in detail. Her discovery of these sounds was the first concrete evidence of their sexualities beyond their self-admissions. And it thrilled her. She knew that behind that door, he was experiencing sexual pleasure... not unlike her own when she'd play with herself as part of her morning routine. Her heart raced at the explicitness of the moment.

Unsure of what was compelling her, she gave the door two quiet knocks and turned the handle, letting herself slowly in. Mike, with his back to the door and engrossed in his computer screen, turned quickly, and wrapped his bath towel around his lap, while closing the laptop with his other hand.

Embarrassed at being caught, yet understanding there was nothing wrong with what he was doing, he stammered "Hey Carrie, I'm sorry but I didn't hear you knock. Give me one second and I'll throw clothes on!" He couldn't help but smile broadly at his predicament and was relieved to see Carrie didn't seem to mind that she walked in on him. In his mind, he realized he'd have to finish what he started later... friends always come first and Carrie was no exception, even if it meant delaying his orgasm.

To Mike's surprise and even her own, Carrie continued across the room, breaking into a sheepish smile as she did. Watching Mike scramble was cute in a way, and his smile signaled he wasn't mad at the sudden intrusion during his moments of privacy. She positioned herself to the left of his desk, just outside arm's reach from him. He remained seated, holding his towel closed on his lap, trying to hide his current state of arousal; a fact not lost on Carrie who, after she stood, refused to take her eyes off his lap. She could clearly see the outline of Mike's erection, though couldn't see as much as she'd like to fully judge him yet.

Mike sat transfixed as Carrie just stood there, confused why she hadn't spoken yet after his offer to make himself presentable. Rather, she bashfully smirked at him, red in the face and dropper her gaze to his lap. Her heart continued to race as she felt a surge of heat between her legs. For a brief few seconds, Mike was worried this had been her reaction to an uncomfortable situation until it dawned on him that she has advanced into the room, knowing what he was doing, and even moved to get a better look. At this realization, Mike felt a powerful throb through his erection as it sprang back to life. Carrie was staring at his dick, transfixed, sexualizing him during his private moment of self-pleasure, and he loved it.

Carrie broke the palpable silence first by asking the obvious: "Were you just masturbating?" with a wide smile, finally pulling her eyes off her true interest and to his own.

"Uh... yes. Why do you ask?"

"I thought I heard your porn from outside, and I don't know... was curious about it" She explained.

"Oh really?" Mike teasingly asked, already having a guess where this was leading, "What were you curious about? The porn I watch, or how I jerk off?"

Carrie flinched almost perceptibly upon hearing the term jerk off. Something about it was erotic, dirty, lusty, and raunchy. Hearing Mike refer to himself as jerking off was simply hot, and for a brief second images of his hand wrapped around himself, stroking, filled her head. Her pussy started to come to life as the warmth overtook her.

Carrie chuckled and admitted "I can guess what type of porn you watch... I was more curious how you jerk off" she trailed off, hoping her excitement wasn't too obvious.

"Well, do you want to know?" Mike smirked back at her, and her hungry eyes--yet almost shy--confirmed it. Carrie simply gave an excited nod.

Without warning, Mike unwrapped the towel from his lap and Carrie saw it for the first time. Mike's cock sprung free, painfully hard at this turn of events with Carrie. Mike leaned against the chairs back, with his hips forward and his legs spread, his cock straining against his abs reaching almost to his belly button. Carrie's eyes grew wide when she saw it, and she gasped at the size of his cock... long and thick, with a perfect pronounced head that was glistening with precum. She felt a pang of lust deep inside her. Carrie's internet search history confirms she's a size queen but hadn't seen an erection this perfect in real life. Mike noticed her eyes had again returned to his cock and smiled broadly at the affirmation that he was well-endowed. The heavy breathing and lustful expression only made him throb harder as his heart raced from the erotic excitement of showing off.

Carrie took him all in with her eyes, staring unashamedly. She admired Mike's physique, proving that his time in the gym paid off well, especially his abs which were now the resting board to his cock. That. Cock. Her eyes studied it carefully. He was cut, her favorite, and better endowed than most of the studs she watched online. She could almost see his heartbeat beating through the veins that traced up and down his erection, which she followed down to his large heavy balls hanging crudely between his sculpted legs. He was completely hairless, which only made his cock seem even bigger, and the graceful curve upward was almost mouthwatering... Carrie knew his partners would have no problem climaxing if they could endure the stretch of taking his size. She also knew she'd have to fuck herself with her biggest toy later...

This examination was maybe only ten seconds but felt like an eternity; Mike enjoyed this objectification more and more as he--at least his dick--became the object of lust. "Well?" he asked.

Broken from her trance, Carrie slowly shifted her gaze from the precum dripping down the head to his eyes, squinted in an err of daring him, and responded, "Finish what you started..." and slowly sank to the floor where she stood. With legs cross, she leaned back and supported her weight on her arms, returning her gaze to Mike's painful erection.

Mike watched Carrie slink to the ground, and slowly wrapped the fingers of his right hand around his cock giving it a light stroke up and down, teasing himself. His left hand found his balls, and gently started massaging them by pulling them slowly away from his body, making his entire package seem even more intimidating than it already was. He didn't want to do too much too fast... he needed to draw this out and put on a show for Carrie, who was totally engrossed in his self-love.

She interrupted: "You were watching porn..." trailing off and glancing at his closed screen.

"Yeah," Mike responded breathlessly.

"Keep watching it for me, I want to see how you do this by yourself."

Mike smiled again and released his cock to open the screen. Turning the volume up, the screen came to life as he hit play. Carrie shifted her attention to the new stimulus: a sexy brunette in lingerie was giving a slow, sensual blowjob to a man on a sofa, while another couple were watching her pleasure him, all with smiles. Carrie was surprised at the romance of the scene, and of the size of this man's erection too... she made a mental note to watch the same scene later. For now, an equally impressive cock was only a few feet from her face.

"Well, are you going to jerk off to this?" She implored him.

With a delightful, pleasured groan, Mike's attention shifted to the screen as the brunette started to deepthroat the cock. Mike started gripping his own tighter, squeezing from base to tip to push out more precum, which flowed down the head and over his hand. "Delicious," Carrie thought, watching the impressive volume he was already soaking himself with. He never needed any extra lube- another benefit of always seeming to overproduce semen.

Carrie continued to stare, becoming more and more aware of the throbbing between her legs, and the electric sensation of her nipples, now hard, rubbing against her low-cut sports bra. Watching Mike's hand go up and down, wrapped around something so thick, was almost too mesmerizing and Carrie felt her pussy start begging for attention. But that would have to wait. This is about Mike masturbating his cock for now.

On the screen, the brunette was joined by the other couple, as the brunette and blonde changed partners, giving blowjobs side by side. It was obvious based on their pace that their men would not last long. Mike picked up his pace, with a rhythmic slick sound filling the room. Suddenly, to Carrie's excitement, he froze; his hand remained motionless while his hips fucked upwards into his hand for three or four pumps, and he let our an almost painful-sounding gasp. Carrie immediately leaned forward, as Mike remove both of his hands entirely and held his breath. His cock twitched several inches back and forth before shooting three ropes of translucent cum. The first rocketed past Mikes shoulder and landed behind him with an audible splat, the next hit him square in the left cheek, drawing a line below his eye to his chest. The third, less powerful, landed on his chin and formed a perfect clear, sticky line down to wear his cock pressed against his abs, still visibly throbbing.

"Did you cum?!" Carrie asked excitedly, feeling her pussy throb even more, alerting her of how wet she was. She was amazed at how far he could cum, wondering briefly how many facials he had accidentally given himself. The thought of the cum painting his face was almost irresistible to her right now... she loved a man who wasn't afraid to get messy.

Breathlessly, Mike waited several more seconds before responding "Kind of, but I'm not done- that was only precum and a small orgasm."

"You can cum again?!" Carrie asked, amazed that he wasn't done.

"Yeah, I need to!" Mike desperately pleaded as his eyes returned to the screen. He didn't bother wiping the precum from his cheek or face, rather returned to his cock, which was not absolutely drenched in the fluid.

As both women on the screen stroked their men to impressive facials, Mike assaulted his cock with determination. He had put on a show for Carrie and was relieved she wasn't grossed out by the cum on his face. He glanced to her, and her own arousal was obvious. He could see her nipples through her shirt, and her breathing was ragged as she continued to stare mesmerized at his slick, hard cock.

When he saw Carrie bite her lower lip and whimper to herself "Fuck... cum..." he lost it. Uncontrollably, Mikes hips started thrusting upward, while his second hand wrapped around his cock in tandem with the right. Even with both hands, he couldn't accommodate his entire length, but kept stroking furiously as he fucked upwards. Carries jaw dropped as Mike groaned loudly, almost shouting, as his orgasm overtook him. Mike's cock unleashed a torrent of cum, first pouring out of the head and covering his hands, then followed by thick, heavy ropes that never seemed to stop. Just as powerfully as his first orgasm, the first ropes traced arches across Mike's face and chest as he arched his back in pleasure. The third rope landed directly in Mike's open mouth, and Carrie was amazing to see his tongue immediately lapping it up. Carrie had never seen an orgasm like this, finally calming down after almost a dozen shots. Mike remained leaning back in a euphoric stupor, his hands still wrapped firmly around his soaked cock. He was drenched.

After about thirty seconds of silence, Carrie smiled, and still breathless "Holy shit, do you always cum that much?" Hoping the answer was yes. Sheepishly, Mike admitted to it, still not cleaning his load off his face. He simply turned his head towards Carrie and smiled, noticing her gym shorts were soaked. Carrie looked him up and down, and eyes went wide again as he removed his hands from his cock. She smiled and bit her lips, feeling her soaked pussy convulse... Mike's cock was still hard.

"Jesus, Mike... are you still hard?" She asked, laughing.

"Can you blame me? You know how hot it was having you watch me cum?"

"Can... can you cum again?" She asked, with a slight devious tone to her voice.

"With you watching? Absolutely." He gripped his cock, still slathered in his cum, with his hand.

Carrie stood and shocked them both, stripping her shirt, sports bra, and shorts off in seconds. It was Mike's turn for his eyes to bulge as he froze. She closed the distance with a step, grabbed his hand with hers and removed it, and straddled him. With her other hand, she gripped his thickness, noticing that his cum will help her take him as he stretched her, and sank herself onto him within only a few seconds before he could comprehend what was happening.

Impaled on the biggest cock she'd even taken, she leaned forward and whispered "Not only watching" before taking his head into her hands, licking some of the cum off his chin, and kissing him deeply...