Carrie's Aerial Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...I am," Carrie whispered.

"Ok then I have an idea. Do you want to take this further? Nothing that happens in here will ever leave this room."

Carrie hesitated for a moment, but her trust in Brenda won out. The suspended singer nodded her approval once again.

"Awesome," Brenda said cheerily. "Hold on one sec."

The choreographer slash shibari ropes expert walked over to another cabinet along one wall of the bondage room and took a few moments to go through the cabinet. Carrie had no idea what she was doing or getting, but she could barely think straight anyways.

She didn't know exactly what Brenda meant by taking things further, but Carrie was more turned on than she could ever remember being and hoped it somehow involved her getting off. She blushed at the mere thought and battled with her guilt.

Was this cheating on Mike? Was she sexually attracted to Brenda? What kind of slut was she?

However, each moment hanging from the bamboo pole seemed to turn her on a tiny bit more in a cumulative cycle that made rational thought more and more impossible. Getting off was quickly becoming the only focus of her mind and body. The fact that she couldn't touch herself and needed someone else to do it for her only enhanced her submission to the situation even more.

"Do you remember your safe gesture?" Brenda asked as her voice pulled Carrie's attention back to her.

"Ye...yes," Carrie said.

"Good," Brenda replied. "A lot of people can get kinda loud during this next portion, so I have something to help with that."

She held up a hand and from one hand dangled a black, leather strap holding a pink ball in the center.

"This is a ball gag," she said. "It will keep you nice and quiet no matter how much you moan."

With that she moved towards Carrie and brought it up to her face.

Carrie instinctively turned her head as much as her current position allowed.

"I'm...not sure about that Brenda!"

"Don't worry," Brenda said. "It's brand new right out of the package."

"It's not that," Carrie said. "But isn't that a little...I don't know...extreme?"

"Trust me Carrie. If you've been liking that feeling of restriction, you'll love this. I promise. Now open."

Carrie's eyes widened as Brenda told her to open her mouth, but she did as she was told anyways. The feeling of being told what to do, of not having to explain what she wanted, of not having to be the one making decisions, appealed to Carrie so much that she was allowing Brenda to gag her. The thought gave Carrie chills that only multiplied tenfold at the feeling of the ball pushing past her lips and settling behind her teeth. It was a full feeling, but also one that brought the blonde mother comfort in a way.

The pink ball pushed against her tongue; effectively taking away her voice. Singing had always given her a feeling of purpose in life. It had brought her fame and fortune beyond anything she had ever really dared to imagine. Having that voice greatly diminished by a ball gag was a level of humiliation that Carrie had never experienced before. It made her feel small and controlled and for some reason she didn't quite understand, she liked feeling that way.

Brenda deftly connected the buckle on the gag as it sat right beneath Carrie's ponytail and made sure it was snug. There was something about the fact that she was gagging Carrie Underwood whose voice was her livelihood that gave Brenda an immense feeling of satisfaction.

Brenda then made short work of letting each of Carrie's jaw dropping legs back down to the ground. She gave the singer a few moments to let her regain her balance and work out any kinks before releasing her from the Hashira anchor.

"Here go ahead and get down on the floor," Brenda said as she placed her hands on Carrie's tied shoulders and helped lower her to the ground. "And don't worry if you drool on the floor. We'll worry about that later."

Carrie tried to say something before remembering the gag wouldn't really let her. It didn't matter anyways as she found herself face down on the padded floor with her chest harness still in place. She sensed Brenda walking away and quickly returning.

The other woman knelt next to Carrie and began to move her legs into the position she needed. Brenda relished every moment of contact her hands had with Carrie's immaculate thighs and loved how pliant and willing Carrie had become. She was letting Brenda do whatever she wanted with her, and Brenda couldn't get enough.

Brenda grabbed another coil of rope she had retrieved and began work on Carrie's left leg. She wrapped the rope around her leg snugly and evenly several times then brought Carrie's left ankle up, so it was bent at the knee towards her ass until the blonde's lower leg was nearly touching the rope. She then wrapped Carrie's lower leg before attaching it to the ropes around her thigh with a double column knot.

Carrie groaned at the pleasure the stretch brought her slightly sore leg muscles. Despite her best efforts, the power of the ball gag won out and she began to drool. She tried to keep it in her mouth to swallow, but it wasn't long until it began slipping past the gag.

Brenda repeated the same leg tie on Carrie's right leg which resulted in Carrie basically being in a face down frog tie. In this style of hog tie, Brenda still had plenty of access between Carrie's legs. Just before standing back up, Brenda used another short length of rope to connect Carrie's chest harness to each of her legs.

She pulled the final rope tight and forced Carrie into a tight hog tie position. Brenda knew how flexible Carrie was from yoga and felt confident she could handle it. A lack of protest from the gagged singer confirmed her suspicion.

"Very good flexibility Carrie! That's great for aerial work."

With that she stood up and returned to the cabinet from which she had gotten the gag earlier.

Carrie had never felt more restricted or secured. She could wiggle her toes and fingers and sort of rock back and forth slightly, but she was well and truly stuck otherwise. A faint undercurrent of the fear of being discovered remained, but it was only a small ripple in her mind at this point. She simply focused on the feeling of being so tightly secured while part of her mind still pretended it was all for aerial training.

The stunning Diamond and Rhinestones singer felt Brenda return once again and more rope being wrapped around her right leg. It vaguely felt like Brenda was tying something to her leg. It wasn't until she felt something round press against her pussy through her shorts that she realized she was right. The pressure gave her a jolt of pleasure. There was no doubt about it, but it also pushed this entire experience over the edge of it being sexual that it had been flirting with since the beginning.

Carrie gasped and squirmed as much as she could. She tried speaking through the gag, but it was no use. The one thing she didn't do was her safe gesture. All thoughts of hesitance or uncertainty flew from her mind as a dull buzzing filled the room and her body was flooded with pleasure. Light bursts glared against her eyes as she squeezed them shut and her entire body shuddered in bliss as the Hitachi wand between her legs delivered her an orgasm straight away.

"Woah that was fast," Brenda laughed as she watched Carrie shake in pleasure.

Carrie's finely sculpted thigh muscles flexed and quivered through the orgasm and Brenda wondered how many people had been lucky enough to see the talented Carrie Underwood in the throes of bliss like this. She guessed not many and knew the answer was none to it happening with her in a hog tie.

Brenda reached for the switch and lowered the speed on the wand to a dull yet persistent setting.

"Let's see how you handle this for a while Carrie. Consider it endurance training for your aerial performance."

Carrie's mind was absolutely lost in pleasure. The constant, low vibrations worked their way through her toned body and firm muscles before cresting in her mind as waves of bliss. She squirmed and rocked from side to side as much as her bonds would allow. Drool gathered and dripped past the rubber ball in her mouth, but Carrie wasn't even aware of the mess of spit she was making. Her mind was too overwhelmed by the non-stop stimulation originating from between her sculpted legs. Her clit had never been subjected to such intense pressure, vibration, and pleasure. A few clumsy fingers rubbing from her husband, and more commonly just her hand, during sex was nothing compared to this.

Carrie had of course used a vibrator in the past, but it was always fleeting moments twisted in sheets and once or twice on Facetime with her husband when she was on tour, and he was at home, and she was particularly horny. A strategically placed pulsating shower head had also sufficed in the past, but this was different and intense and sent Carrie into a frenzy.

The blonde singer lost all track of time and all count of her climaxes. She wasn't even sure if they could be called that. Maybe it was all the same one or maybe it wasn't even actually getting her there. It just kept going and going and she kept squirming against the ropes, drooling on the floor, and riding the waves of vibration.

Despite not having had any stimulation of her own, Brenda was also in a state of pleasure as she watched her friend, and technically, her boss writhe around under the unstopping ministrations of the Hitachi wand. One of the reasons she enjoyed showing people the joy of shibari was for the exact heady state of mind that she was currently enjoying. While it wasn't her holding the wand directly, she was the one that had gotten her newest student into the hog tie with a vibrating wand directly against her pussy and now she got to watch Carrie Underwood ride the fine line between pleasure and discomfort as she moaned and drooled on the floor.

After about a half hour had passed, Brenda made her way back over to Carrie. She knelt and tugged on the ropes securing Carrie under the guise of checking them, but really just to touch Carrie and move her around a bit. Judging from the moans that crept past the ball gag at the movements, Brenda knew Carrie was just about at her limit. The last thing Brenda wanted to do was push Carrie too far without completing all her plans for her first session.

After one last gaze at Carrie, Brenda reached between her famous legs and shut off the wand. Carrie whined at the stoppage, but Brenda wasn't sure if that was from relief or that she didn't want it to stop. Brenda quickly untied the rope that was holding Carrie's chest harness to the ropes around her legs. Carrie moaned in relief as her aching muscles were able to stretch. Brenda wasn't kidding about this part being a test of endurance. Carrie felt as exhausted as her most intense Fit52 workouts made her.

Carrie moaned once more as Brenda loosened a knot on each leg and let her legs stretch out horizontally once more. The edge that she had been brought to added to the muscle stretching relief had left Carrie in a constant state of needing more. She desperately needed something inside her. Luckily, Brenda seemed to read the desperate country star's mind.

"I know you need more Carrie," Brenda said. "Don't worry...won't be long before you have it."

Brenda immediately went to work. She untied the rope from Carrie's legs and helped her roll over. The choreographer leaned over and placed her hands on Carrie's taut stomach near her waistband.

"I'm going to take your shorts off Carrie," she said. "They'll get in the way of how I'm gonna tie you next."

Carrie would have let Brenda do just about anything to her at that point and simply raised her hips off the ground in response. Brenda grinned, slipped her dexterous fingers into the waistband of Carrie's teal shorts, and pulled them down her stunning legs. She also took the liberty of divesting Carrie of her shoes and socks.

Seeing Carrie Underwood in nothing but a small pair of pink panties, a matching pink sports bra, a rope chest harness, and ball gag was truly a sight to behold. Brenda's eyes were immediately drawn to the extra bit of Carrie's magnificent thighs that had been hiding under her shorts. The definition of her muscles and golden skin could not have looked any sexier than if Michelangelo himself had sculpted them from marble.

"Perfect," Brenda whispered as she got back to her task.

She repurposed the loose ropes from the hog tie to get Carrie into a basic yet solid seated suspension harness. It was one she had tied hundreds of times and she had Carrie in it in no time. She then climbed to her feet, walked over to the nearby bamboo support pole, and untied a rope. That rope was attached to a large, metal ring to which the rest of a seated suspension rig was tied. She let the rope slip through her fingers and the metal ring lowered towards Carrie.

The ropes brushed her chest and stomach before the metal ring caused Carrie to gasp as the cold object came to a stop on her tummy. A few knots later and Carrie was fastened to the rig.

"Ready to go up? Then I have a real treat for you," Brenda said.

Carrie nodded vigorously with arousal apparent in her gorgeous eyes.

With another enticing smile, Brenda got a good grip on the rope and braced herself. She had long since perfected a system of ropes and rigging that allowed her to get her students up in the air on her own so it would be no problem to hoist Carrie and her petite frame.

"She really does have the perfect frame for aerial work," Brenda thought to herself.

Without any preamble or warning, Brenda hauled on the rope and watched as Carrie lifted several inches off the ground. She moaned deeply against the ball gag still in her talented mouth and Brenda couldn't get enough of the sight before her. Pulling Carrie Underwood up into a seated suspension shibari tie wasn't something she ever thought she'd be lucky enough to do.

She continued to pull the rope until the rig stopped her. It was tied in a way so that it would stop and lock in at the ideal height for access. Brenda quickly secured the end of the rope to a vertical bamboo pole for extra safety and returned to Carrie's side.

Carrie was still overwhelmed from her time in the hogtie and the new suspension position only heightened that feeling. The harnesses straining against her body as she hung in the air turned her on even more which she didn't think was even possible. Her mind barely even thought about how she must look. A world-renowned singer who sold out arenas reduced to a drooling, tied-up, moaning, horny mess all under the guise of aerial training. A quick mental image of herself being suspended like this on stage in front of thousands of her fans flashed through Carrie's mind and made her whimper.

She was in a slightly reclined position and was able to look down at the ropes wrapped around her body. The sight sent shivers down her spine. The contrast of the ropes against her skin tone, the soaked panties covering her most private area, and the still reddened skin of her tummy pulled another moan from her, and her eyes quickly searched for Brenda's.

She found them as the choreographer had returned from lifting her into the air and placed a hand on one of her thighs.

"Alright Carrie," Brenda said. "Ready for the finale of your session?"

Carrie nodded her head rapidly up and down as her blonde ponytail bounced behind her and her chin glistened from the layer of drool still clinging to it.

"Ok," Brenda said with a squeeze of Carrie's thigh and a chuckle. "I'll go get it."

Brenda quickly walked to a corner of the room and pulled a sheet off the item she was after. It was on wheels for easy positioning and she had it placed near Carrie in no time. Without a word, she returned to the cabinet and rattled through a storage bin before making a decision and grabbing an item from it. She closed the cabinet door and returned to Carrie.

"How does this look?" Brenda asked as she held up a realistic, and quite girthy, flesh colored dildo.

Carrie couldn't even manage to feel embarrassed at the sight of a sex toy that was presumably going to be inside her shortly. All her arousal-soaked brain saw was exactly what she wanted and needed. She tried to say please through the gag and plead with her eyes. Brenda got the hint and moved to attach the dildo to the fuck machine she had positioned between the famous mother of two's legs. A few minor adjustments and Brenda had the tip of the dildo pressed against Carrie's entrance and a remote in her hand.

In her most intimate contact with Carrie yet, Brenda used her free hand to take hold of Carrie's panties and pull them aside to expose her pussy for penetration. The sight of the womanhood in front of her gave Brenda pause momentarily. It looked absolutely perfect. Covered in her leaking wetness, it was a beautiful pink color deep with arousal. A tidy landing strip of hair made a path from the top of her pussy up towards the muscles of her lower abdomen. Brenda wanted nothing more than to dive in and give it a taste, but this session was about Carrie and not her. There would be plenty of time for that sort of thing in future sessions.

The sudden exposure of her most private place drew another moan from Carrie. It had been years and years since anyone except her husband and doctor had laid eyes on it and the fact that it was her own Vegas show's aerial choreographer turned Carrie on to no end. However, she didn't have long to focus on that thought as a low mechanical thrum filled the air and Carrie felt the dildo attached to the machine work its way between her folds and into her pussy slowly and methodically.

She craned her neck forward and watched as the dildo disappeared inside of her completely before stopping. Her body adjusted and shuddered in pleasure. Carrie had never felt so full. The fact that the dildo currently inside of her was larger than her husband wasn't lost on Carrie. Her face was so flushed from her experience that any blush would have been imperceptible.

Suddenly, Brenda was looking down at her from her side once again. She placed a hand on Carrie's forehead and brushed some sweat and loose strands of hair back as she trailed her hand over Carrie's head and ended with a grip on her ponytail. She applied gentle pressure as she looked into Carrie's pleading eyes.

"Ready to get fucked?" Brenda whispered.

Muffled words were lost behind the gag, but it was yet another nod that gave Brenda her answer. She pressed a button on the remote that brought the machine back to life. She started to turn the dial up on the remote slowly at first, but after Carrie's time with the wand the singer was more than ready for more.

It wasn't long until the fuck machine was near its maximum speed and the mechanical whirring sound filled the air with white noise that mixed beautifully with Carrie's muffled moans. Brenda watched as the dildo split Carrie apart with its girth as it filled her and fucked her over and over again. The metal arm on the machine was almost a blur.

It was quite a sight to behold, and Brenda wanted more. She walked up to Carrie's head and undid the buckle holding the ball gag in place. She pulled the gag free from between Carrie's straining lips and let it drop to the floor. The white noise of the machine was immediately joined by screams and moans of pleasure.

"YES!" Carrie screamed. "Uh...uh...uh. Yes...yes...YEESSS!"

The fact that Carrie's voice talent was apparent even during screams of sexual pleasure was one of the hottest revelations Brenda had been privy to that day.

"So...close," Carrie moaned between groans. "Please...Bre...Brenda. Please touch me!"

Brenda didn't need to be given permission twice. She'd usually make one of her shibari clients plead a little longer, but she knew that pushing Carrie over the edge of bliss one more time would make her much more open to future sessions. Flashes of Carrie tied up for hours, of her moaning around other styles of gags, of her being the focus of an entire class of people blinked through Brenda's mind, but she didn't want to get ahead of herself.