Carrie's Aerial Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for one of Carrie's nipples through her sports bra and tweaked it with her fingers. Carrie's muscles clenched and flexed against the ropes at the new source of pleasure. Brenda joined the party with her other hand as she began working over both of Carrie's breasts.

The sounds coming out of Carrie were the sounds of delirium and desperation. The machine continued to pump away with untiring energy and the cacophony of sounds would have made anyone listening blush.

Brenda kept one hand on one of Carrie's tits and trailed another one down her fit body. She lingered over the hard, flat stomach that Carrie had worked so hard to regain after having two kids before sliding her hand further down over her landing strip and finally to her engorged clit. Brenda wasted no more time and immediately applied pressure while moving her hand in well-practiced patterns.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING UNNH AHH," Carrie screamed not caring who might hear as she thrashed and squirmed as much as her bindings would allow her to.

Brenda helped Carrie ride the wave of her final orgasm as much as possible until she went limp and was reduced to a quietly moaning and sobbing mess. The choreographer turned down the dial on the fuck machine's remote slowly until the arm slowed and finally came to a stop.

Carrie hung limply from the ropes and Brenda couldn't look away. Her skin had a sheen of sweat that made her glisten in the low light of the room and her muscles were relaxed beneath her perfect skin. Her beautiful face was covered in drool and her makeup was running, but Brenda had never seen her look more at peace. Her blonde ponytail had loosened slightly, and her hair dangled sexily from the hair tie holding it together.

Brenda placed a comforting hand on Carrie's muscular thigh and gently rubbed it up and down.

"You did so good Carrie," she said to the still suspended singer. "How do you feel?"

Carrie didn't reply at first and Brenda got slightly worried until she realized Carrie was laughing. Whether it was just from being so overwhelmed or just from her still orgasm-addled mind, Brenda took it as a good sign.

"So...good," Carrie finally replied. "Are...you gonna approve me for real aerial training now?"

"Carrie, after what you handled today, I don't have any other choice," Brenda replied with a grin.

The next half hour or so was filled with ropes being untied, muscles being stretched out, words confirming discretion and planning next meetings being whispered, and shorts and shoes being pulled on. Carrie disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes and emerged looking mostly none the worse for wear. She'd deal with the remaining guilt and shame and the competing desire to explore more with Brenda in both the aerial arts and shibari later. For now, the country star would revel in the cloud of bliss she was still lost inside.

As she bid farewell to Brenda and finally settled back into her vehicle, Carrie ran a finger over the rope impressions that were slowly fading on her thighs and sighed. She added her next scheduled session with Brenda in her work calendar and looked once again at the list of shibari classes Brenda had given her before closing the tab on her phone's browser.

"This definitely won't be my last time here," she said out loud to herself as she pulled out of the parking lot and drove back towards her normal life with a new dirty secret in tow.