Carrie's Conundrum Pt. 02

Story Info
Carrie is culturally enriched and meets a new foe.
6.9k words
5
136
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18. This story is a work of fiction. Please do not republish on other platforms without my express permission. Constructive criticism welcomed. I hope you enjoy!

*******************************

"The boy's not giving us much."

"What?"

"There's not enough of whatever was in his bloodstream to extract and analyze so the boys and girls tell me all we can do is wait."

Carrie huffs with annoyance as she shoves a strand of blonde hair away from her face. "Then what the hell do I do now?"

The man seated behind the mahogany desk leans back as his office chair squeaks. He brushes his mustache thoughtfully. "Weeeell, since you're now free. We actually sent Rusty to Auatralia to gather some intel..."

"You WHAT," exclaimed Carrie as her jaw drops. "What the hell would possess you to do that?!?"

"Hey! I had no bloody choice! The boss thought the boy was ready and insisted that I let him go prove himself!"

"It's because you enable him! The kid's overweight and we're just supposed to pretend he's some kind of professional bounty hunter?!?"

"Sssshhh," hushed the man sharply as he looked around. "Look, the boss has no clue and he is gonna throw a fit if he finds out we've lost contact with Rusty."

"You can't be serious! He's missing???"

Winston waves his hands in front of him frantically. "Oi! I said keep it down! It's not the most ideal outcome..."

The woman scoffs. "Let me guess, you want me to clean up your mess, huh? Well, give me one good reason why I should care, Winston."

"Eeeeerr, well, because you owe me?"

Carrie was sitting with her arms crossed as the plane cabin rumbled. Her dark look nearly scared the pilot when they first met. Luckily, he was a friendly and understanding guy so he brushed it off.

The man taps the side of the cockpit. "Oi, yer stops coming up, love. It's a nice breezy Australian mornin' so you should be able to get down there no problem."

The woman nods and gets up, making sure her gear is set. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Fetching the boss' son was a pain in the ass and it was affecting their organization's effectiveness since they had to keep bailing Rusty out. In fact, one of their top hunters died covering his escape a few months ago.

"Aye, mind the Abos, yeah? They're right nasty with those chompas. Wouldn't want a pretty little thing like yourself getting torn to shreds, eh?"

He looks back to see that she had already jumped out of the plane. "Oi, the nerve of some people."

Carrie had done this many times before so she wasn't worried. She used this time in the air to go over the details of the mission. Rusty was supposed to represent their guild and hammer out a deal so they could work together with one of the more reputable Australian mercenary groups. According to Winston, Rusty was well guarded because he decided to hire some former spec ops to ensure the process was smooth. The problem is that Rusty never arrived to finalize the deal.

Winston had installed a tracker on Rusty's glasses and the signal it emitted was in Aboriginal territory. Knowing that they were cannibals, he immediately arranged for Carrie to head out the same night.

As she landed on the ground, Carrie removed the parachute harness. This time she was dressed in a synthetic rubber one piece suit. The idea was that it would protect her if the Aboriginals tried to bite her. She pointed out to the tech guys that her face was still uncovered to which they shrugged and said that was where her training should kick in.

Carrie decided to hide so she could trail the Abos since they'll probably know the terrain better than she would. The blonde nearly dozes off in the trees when she hears a sound. Sitting up quietly, she peers down to see a group of three below. This was her first time seeing an Abo in person. They were short, dark-skinned, curly haired, and...wrinkled.

Their faces were brutish looking and the strange bone piercings in their noses gave them an intimidating look. They spoke among themselves in a strange language, waving their spears carelessly. The men were dressed in bone skirts and necklaces as they seemed to be collecting supplies.

"Come on. Hurry it up will you," hissed Carrie.

There wasn't much time. Yet, she couldn't just rush in without a plan. Thankfully, the scavengers had finished and were on their way back.

Just as she suspected, there were traps along the way. Even though the Abos are considered primitive, their traps were no joke. The trained hunter feels a shiver run through her as she imagines what would happen if she got caught. They finally arrived at the village which was protected by a crude wooden fence decorated with what were presumably the skulls of their enemies.

The defenses were a paper tiger because Carrie was able to easily find an opening to sneak through. Her camo rubber suit proved to be more useful than she thought and she was able to blend in with her surroundings. Their movement patterns were strange. For some reason, they kept going to one tent in particular.

Carrie didn't want to risk it so she bided her time. Her muscles ached from being still for so long then finally something happened. The big tent opens and they carry out a familiar figure on a makeshift wooden stretcher. He wasn't wearing his shirt showing off all of his pale, blubbery glory and he was on his back seemingly relaxed.

"What the hell? Rusty???"

The red-haired youth had his eyes closed as four Abos carried him like a king or a sacrifice. Their destination was the area in the middle of the village where there were about five guys banging on some drums.

Carrie felt uneasy with the atmosphere. It looked like they were preparing for some sort of ceremony and she had a sinking feeling it wasn't going to be good. She began to look around to craft a plan.

After about fifteen minutes, she hears a loud shout and sees an Abo with an ornate headdress walking out with his arms stretched high while the drum sounds slowly die down. He then says something in his native tongue which sounded very aggressive as he punctuated it with sharp hand movements. The rest of his men whooped and threw up their fists vigorously in response.

Carrie then saw why. Three bound women were taken out on wooden stretchers and, by the looks of it, they were locals! Wait, there was something different about them. She noticed they were pretty fit and their clothes weren't the type civilians would wear. A glimmer catches her eyes and she spots a badge on one of the women.

"No way! It's them," whispers Carrie as she squints to get a better look.

The kangaroo with the two guns symbol belonged to the guild group Rusty was supposed to meet! Did the Abos really take them all out too? If so, maybe they weren't as strong as previously thought...

Not that there was much time to think because the ritual was resuming as the ladies were placed in front of the chief. The men started to surround them as their eyes gleamed with hunger. Carrie swore under her breath. It was now or never.

She sneaks closer and closer as they chant. Some of them were holding knives, no doubt to carve up their victims for a feast. The hunter takes out her handgun and takes aim at one of the drummers next to the chief. A loud bang rings through the air.

Before some of the Abos could act, Carrie leaps from her hiding place and strikes them with her bare hands while shooting others. She had successfully scared some of them away and incapacitated others. Though, there were still plenty of men in her way towards the captured women.

The first two guys nearest her quickly recover from their shock and they charge at her. She sidesteps one and strikes him in the back of the neck while throwing a high kick which hits the second attacker's neck. The remaining men swarm at her as she fends them off.

Carrie was glad she didn't slack off on her conditioning and hand-to-hand combat skills. Since the Abos were a bit smaller than average, it was easier for her to repel their aggression. However, one of the Abos manages to grab her from behind stopping her defensive maneuvers.

"Shit! Let me go!"

She flips the warrior over her head as one of his buddies charges at her. The flying man crashes into the aggressor knocking both of them out as their heads collide. Finally, there was a path to the women!

Taking advantage of their confusion, Carrie grabs one of the knives on the ground and makes quick work of the bindings. One of the women, a brunette, rubs her wrists as she says, "Thank you! I thought we were goners!"

"Don't thank me yet. We need to focus on getting out of here ASAP!"

The woman nods. "Right. I think there was a path back here we could take."

Carrie looks over at Rusty then back at the women. "You go on ahead. I have to rescue him."

The brunette raises an eyebrow. "Him? Why?"

Carrie could see some men coming their way out of the corner of her eyes. "We don't have time for this! Just run! And call for help! I'll cover you!"

"But-!"

"Go! Now!"

The women take off with the brunette looking back for a brief moment before following her friends.

Carrie moves her body to the side as she nattowly dodges an arrow flying her way. "Damn, that was close!"

The Abos have regrouped by now and there were a few who were armed with bows while the rest had tomahawks and spears. Maybe she should have gone with the girls. Silently, she began to curse Rusty under her breath when she remembered her firearm!

Carrie takes it out and immediately shoots one of the archers in the head. The loud, thundering sound scares them and they back away. She brandishes the gun, hoping to make them scatter. However, in her haste, she had forgotten about someone.

"Oooof! Dammit"

She is sent spawling to the ground as the chief tackles her from the side. Her gun goes flying out of her hand as it lands in the bushes.

"Kuh! Hands...off!"

Carrie was experiencing deja vu as she struggled on her back. The chief was heavy as he sat on her waist. He was restraining her arms as she twisted her upper body grunting in frustration. Yet, he wasn't an enhanced superhuman so...

"Huuuuraaahh!"

The adrenaline courses through her veins as she thrusts her hips up hard enough to dislodge him. She rolls over and swipes the bone knife from his waist. Carrie then uses it to deflect a spear attack. However, that left her wide open.

"Ah!"

An arrow grazes her forearm and another Abo warrior jabs his spear at her thigh. She feels a pain in her thigh though the blade doesn't pierce through her suit!

"Huh, so it works after all. Props to the R&D team."

Her opponent was just as surprised and she took advantage of his brief hesitation to punch him in the face. She then pushes the other spear up to block the tomahawk slash. Carrie kicks the tomahawk wielder in the stomach and pulls the other one towards her. She drags him to collide with the former.

The rest of the Abos looked at her with apprehension as they saw their friends on the ground. Carrie was about to sprint forward when she felt a presence drop behind her. Before she could even react, the newcomer struck the side of her neck. The last thing she sees are the stunned faces of the Australian natives.

Carrie gasps sharply as a pungent smell assaults her nose. The blonde whips her head up as her eyes shoot open.

"What...where...where am I," asked the hunter groggily as she tried to stand up. She finds that her arms are restrained by something. "What...what the hell?"

"Ah, so you have awakened, my pretty little bird."

The smooth, buttery English accent catches her attention as she looks to her left. Standing there was a caramel-skinned woman in a silver one-piece suit hilding a small container which had some smelling salts. Her long black hair was tied up in a ponytail and her plump lips were parted in a mischievous smile.

Carrie scowls. "Who the hell are you?"

The stranger shakes her head. "You Americans are something else. The manners are atrocious."

"Bite me."

"Oh, don't tempt me with a good time," quipped the woman as she winked at Carrie. "Now, since you've decided to be rude, I will start from the beginning. You may call me Mona. I am with Her Majesty's secret service and we have been watching your guild with great interest."

"What? The British government is watching us? Why?"

Mona tisks. "Patience. We really need to teach you some manners and I intend to do that with the help of our little friends."

Carrie realizes that there were some Abos to her right including the chief who did not look too thrilled as they glowered at her nursing their injuries. She begins to pull at her bindings in response only to find out they are completely stuck.

"No point. These Abos may be a bit dense, but they do know how to tie their knots."

"Tch! You...what do you want?"

"Ohoho, so now I have your attention, eh?"

Mona walks in front of Carrie as she pretends to look around at the trees. The blonde noticed how skin-tight the suit was. It left nothing to the imagination as it clung to the MI6 agent's strong, yet curvy body. Her best asset was most definitely her ass which swayed hypnotically as she pranced back and forth.

"Hmmm, where to begin? Ah! Yes, him."

Mona points to Rusty who is now awake albeit with his mouth gagged. His beady brown eyes widen with fear as her attention shifts to him and he struggles against his bonds.

"What is it with you Americans and your need to rebel? You are clearly wasting your energy and chaffing your wrists for what? A semblance of resistance? How drab," continues Mona as she stands in front of Rusty stroking her chin. "Hmph. To think that this gelatinous blob is the spawn of the infamous Pierce Nottingham. The apple has truly fallen far from the tree," sighs the woman as she looks at him with disdain.

"Yet, we require him. All that was needed was the ripe opportunity and you...or, I should say, your group foolishly dispatched him with minimal security. Pierce must be woefully in the red or he is rightfully embarrassed at what his spawn has become."

As much as she agreed with her foe, the blonde responded with a dismissive scoff.

Mona then turns away and her attention returns to Carrie. "It must be a shame to serve such a disgrace. All that training and work for what? A day's wage? A momentary thrill? A sense of community? All of it for naught. Truly, you are a tragic character, Caroline."

The blonde huffs with annoyance as she retorts, "Says the woman serving a puppet monarch!"

Mona stips in front of her and smirks as she props up the blonde's face to look at her. "How amusing. You wish to debate me on the intricacies of political theory? You would be foolish to venture down that path. I doubt an Auburn University graduate could enlighten a Rhoades Scholar and Oxford alumni on such delicate matters."

Carrie jerks her face forward to intimidate the other woman, but Mona doesn't flinch. In fact, the British agent licks her luscious lips as her dark eyes peer into her's.

"Enough of this. What do you want with him?"

"Oh, not much. He is a valuable test and his father, Pierce Nottingham, has taken something of ours and we would very much like to have it back."

"So, he's just a bargaining chip.."

Mona backs away as her left index finger traces Carrie's jaw. "Mmm, you catch on quick. Bravo! Though, you could save us the trouble if you tell us where Pierce Nottingham is. He has been awfully evasive as of late."

Carrie scoffs. "You're kidding, right? There's no way I'd know and even if I did, why would I tell you?"

"Hmph. Obstinate, I see. Words are cheap so..."

She snaps her fingers and the Abos step forward. Carrie feels a brief moment of panic as she pulls at her restraints. She couldn't help, but glance at the group which she quickly regrets. The feral men have their teeth bared while their dark eyes gleam with hunger.

"Hold still. You wouldn't want me to accidentally shank you."

Carrie didn't even realize Mona had moved behind her. "What do you mean? Let me go!"

"Tsk, tisk, tisk. Is that panic I hear in your voice? Very unbecoming of a professional. How about we rid you of...this pesky suit!"

The blonde hunter feels a shiver run through her both from the feel of cool air against her body and the looks from the men approaching her. She could feel the flush rise to her cheeks as she realized Rusty could also see her.

"My, my. No undergarments? How immodest! Though I cannot judge as I prefer the all natural look myself."

Carrie looks to the side to avoid their lustful gazes wishing the ground would just swallow her up. Maybe getting eaten alive wouldn't be so bad in comparison.

Mona tears the rest of the tattered suit off and tosses it away. "Now, will you talk?"

"No, I can't...I won't," protests the blonde weakly.

The British agent slides her hands up Carrie's sides then her slender fingers cup the other woman's breasts.

"Tis a shame that such a lovely body is about to be marred by those savages. It can all be avoided if you tell me where Nottingham is."

The Abos were now only a few feet away and it didn't help that Mona was stimulating her nipples. Carrie bit her lower lip as she felt her body heat up. She tries to pull at her legs so she can rub her thighs together to quell the itch that was developing in her nether region. Yet, they were also tightly secured.

"I told you, I don't know!"

"Tisk, tisk. That's not what I want to hear," said Mona as she tweaked the other woman's nipples. Carrie gasps as her body shudders in response. "I'll give you one more chance."

Mons's left hand glides down her flat, toned stomach as she licks the blonde's ear. She chuckles as she feels Carrie shift uncomfortably. "If you won't tell me about Nottingham, then let's talk about the boy. Where is he?"

"Wh-what...boy," replied Carrie as her blue eyes widen as she feels the MI6 agent trail her index finger along her labia. "Hey! Get your hands off me!"

"Oh, Carrie, don't lie to me. Your body is singing a different tune. Now, the boy. What do you know?"

"I have no-aaah!"

Mona had dug her index and middle fingers inside Carrie who yelps at the intrusion.

"Don't lie to me," growls Mona. "I saw you with the test subject. Now, talk."

The blonde tries to steady her breathing as her captor languidly drags her fingers in and out her snatch. This wasn't good. Jimmy was at their R&D lab so she couldn't spill the beans on that either! But seeing the Abo chief lick his dried lips made her question her silence.

"3..."

Carrie didn't realize she was counting down. The hunter gulps as she closes her eyes hoping this was just a bad dream.

"2..."

The natives were chirping excitedly as they shuffle closer to the two women. This was it. She was about to die here. Getting eaten alive by cannibals...this couldn't really be it!

"1..."

"Wait! Are you seriously going to let them eat me alive? At least mercy kill me!"

Carrie would normally be embarrassed by the frantic tone of her voice, but she was desperate. What's worse though was Mona's reaction.

"Heh. Hahahaha! You think that-? Hahahaha!"

The blonde hunter bristles as her eyes shoot open. She tries to turn her head to protest. "Wha-what the hell are you laughing at?!?"

"Oh, nothing. Boys?"

She snaps her fingers for the second time and they close in. Carrie could feel her skin crawl as some of the natives touched her while a creepy grin was plastered on their rough faces. The contrast between their dark, dried skin as they grabbed her white, smooth skin was stark. She didn't realize how different they were until now.

"Ugh! Just...just get on with it!"

As if understanding her words, they wasted no time in cutting her arms and legs loose only to restrain them. The men had firm grips which she could not nreak from despite her attempts to flail about.

12