All Comments on 'Carrie's Fall'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poor.

juanviejojuanviejo2 months ago

HDK called it pedestrian...I'll just call it ALMOST WORTHLESS! UNO ESTRELLA.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Readers this writer is NLW. No Longer Writing

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Couple holes in the story and no ending. Sometimes you need write for the readers.

jflindersjflinders3 months ago

2 things struck me as needing explanation to make sense.

1. Pete going to Grace's place and revealing what he knows to her doesn't seem to make sense and no reason is given for it.

2. It seems strange that Pete could have sold the house that has been their joint residence, gotten the money and hidden it while Carrie is living their without her signature and without her knowing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

just missing an aftermath to make it great.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mostly well written but nicely told story. Too many sentences that should've been broken in two, but had the "ands" and commas for extension. Overall, annoying but relatively minor.

Carrie knew of Grace's betrayal of her husband and subsequent divorce, but not only went out to dinners with her, but allowed herself to become the same slut as her friend was, and is. Unfortunately, the story didn't go into much detail about how Pete found out & checked on his wife, although it could be guessed a PI was involved. Those details, when written well, are "fun" to read, but this author chose to disregard what's really an integral part of the story.

And caught Carrie was, & now heading for her own divorce. The story was cut short by not telling what happened afterwards, such as if she blamed Grace for leading onto her cheating, and what Grace's reply was. Did they remain friends at all? Go out exploring some strange without worry about any husbands? As told, all this was left out. That also includes the sentences in the letter along with her divorce papers stating that he knows everything, then writes that only she knows the length of her betrayal. Which one?

As noted below, I'm happy that Pete's able to stop loving Carrie. Too many stories where husband's cheated on, thereby disrespected, maybe even humiliated, then they return to wifey to continue their marriage. But story doesn't say how long, from finding out, it took to lose that love. The old standby "I can't turn off my love for her" like a faucet or similar shit doesn't hold too much water. Yes, one can't turn off their love instantaneously, but having a wife betraying him, even if there's no belittlement or anything else, including her saying "it's only sex", actually shows how much SHE doesn't actually love her husband. To which his love for her should be relatively easy to dismiss.

And because of all the descriptions/ issues not addressed, as much as I did like this story, it rates, at best, 3 stars, though perhaps I should drop it further. gsr

inka2222inka22223 months ago

@anon - the reason for that dumb comment was because LW comments are populated by rabid man-hating idiots, who think only women deserve good things and good endings, and men deserve to be shat on and taken from and humiliated and nothing else. "shvg" is a not-so-shining example of misandry around here. Ignore trash like that and enjoy good stories.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

Finally, and actual BTB, without wimpy "Oh I still love her" and "oh let me give her all the money she didn't deserve" and "oh I won't tell anyone she's a cheating skank so she can blame me". THANK YOU!. Easy 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Overall a good story, but there were a few things that fell flat.

The note from hubby: "You now know that I know everything and I do mean everything.", the a few lines later: "only you know how long it has been going on"

He also writes: "one of the guys you two fucked mentioned his night of sex with two whores." I guess I missed the part where she was charging for her services. But she was clearly a slut.

Curious how he sold the house without getting her signature, and the same applies for any investment/retirement accts.

BUT I was happy to see his comment that he stopped loving her. I really don't like the writers who portray there MC, who has been betrayed, lied to, disrespected and so one, who comes back with how he still loves her. I get and believe that one can love what used to be there, or a view of what could have been, but anyone who has just got the shit beaten out of them, either physically or figuratively and then claims they still love that person? I don't see it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Braindead. No other explanation to that. She follows her slutty friend, who's divorced after being caught cheating with 2 guys... & expects it to remain forever hidden? There's always something that happens. 4 stars Bob

SorchakSorchak3 months ago

If shvg65's comment were a story, I'd give it no stars, because it just wasn't worth it. Carrie was the one who betrayed her husband, by listening to Grace and then following in her footsteps. Given what happens to adultresses in the American justice system (namely, not what they *should* get most of the time), Pete's f*cking off with all the money is acceptable. He didn't physically damage her, just emotionally. Much like she'd ALREADY done to him by rePetedly (I did that on purpose) cheating on him. Her maiming him for life does not balance the scales. Plus, it was badly written.

Ursus1932Ursus19323 months ago

Whole bunch of words that took forever to get any place.Too wordy to enjoy.

vanyevanye4 months ago

If Grace was a friend, I'd hate to have her ass as enemy!

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Wonderful snapshot of consequences

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The comment posted by shvg65 has me puzzled. What does he/she think Pete has done to deserve such a gruesome fate? Ok, he should have divorced her in a more conventional way but his wrongdoing pales into insignificance compared to that of his treacherous ex wife. The comment indicates that the person who posted it is very disturbed and in need of help.

JR

Big_Tim99Big_Tim995 months ago

Overlooking his breaking of the law, it's another story of a slut bringing down her friends with her poisonous influence.

shvg65shvg655 months ago

And yes, Pete was right, Carrie did turn into a prostitute. Because Pete left her destitute, her love for Pete turned into a burning hate that totaled consumed her total being. She started saving every penny that she could and investing it in the stock market. After 10 years, she had finally become a millionaire and it was time to hunt Pete. After 10 years, Pete had pretty much forgotten what he had done to Carrie. It took a little over 6 months and 3 hundred thousand dollars to track him down. One sunny morning there was a knock on his apartment door. There stood a woman that looked familiar, but before he could act, she had hit him with a tazzer. Quickly grabbing him by the arms, Pete was dragged back into his apartment. Using knock out drops on a piece of cloth, Pete would be out for a couple hours. Because Carrie wanted Pete to suffer as she had suffered, when the emergency people that Carrie had called got there, they found Pete had rubber bands wound tightly around the tiny stub of what was left of his cock. They also found rubber bands wound tightly around his scrotum, of course his balls were no longer there. With the people Carrie had met, she was able to launder the balance of her money. One year later, having changed her name, Carrie was sitting in her apartment in Mexico, with a big smile on her face, slowly rotating a pint jar with a pickled cock and balls.

OdessaLesOdessaLes5 months ago

She got her due.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeh . . . like he is found, arrested, sued, and she gets everything. That's what happens when some idiot puts the idea of genital ownership above love, and and above the law. He should have divorced her and split things fairly and gone on to live a good life with good decent people, leaving her to wallow in what ever life whe ended up with, rather than scoffing at the law. Now she'll not only come out better, but will eventually probably blame him. After all, his running away and trying to take everything will mark him as a loser in her and most reasonable people's minds.

James G 5James G 57 months ago

This is what women like Grace do, they drag other women down so they can be just as miserable

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy607 months ago

Too bad, So sad.....NOT!

willyk1212willyk12128 months ago

this is the modern wife well guess what we dont fucking want you,,, good story maybe a little more btb

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

3 stars and yes, it needed more payback and retribution.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Not bad but not finished. Why the hell would she go down that path if she wanted to stay married knowing that she's doing it with a' friend' who got divorced for the same reason? Didn't seem are really wanted to stay married to me...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant! But it needs more! BTB is about the Discovery, The Confrontation and the aftermath! You taking a shorcut makes it feelt incomplete, But ... a very good story!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Super I love it ,after all she is a whore she keep doing it for a living

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG10 months ago

If you play with fire... guess what? You get burned.. great story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

" Mamma's little baby got rammed short and sweet"//// Wonderful ending.

Bri29Bri2910 months ago

Loved it well done its so interesting hearing it from the cheaters perspective 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

that is the way to end it MEN! you bunch of PUSSIES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good image of narcissistic moral decay leading to the complete, irrevocable, implosion of here life. This is a woman who got just what she deserved and will pay for her behavior for a long time to come. She is a person deserving of zero empathy or forgiveness; that latter word is misused in these studies. What cheater is asking for is absolution for here. Look up the definition and you'll see that her request is not consonant with the dictionary meaning.

Also, getting closure is absurd. Hereing her "explaination" is pointless and the time spent is only a means for the cheater try and explain her behavior and gain absolution. So, why waste the time. If divorce is now the chosen course further contact is irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yet another "friend" story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I liked it! For me, it was not as much the story as the telling of it. It was very well told.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Sweet one. Concise. Loved IT. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The woman is brain dead.

She really needs to accept that her new occupation is as an escort.

The money and house part was over the top and hurt the story.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

ForAA82ndAA, that last bit from Grace indicated she knew what she lost when she got caught. Just a shame save decided to drag her friend down too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a horrible ending, it was perfect for a BTB ending.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I cannot find one sentence in this story that indicates Carrie or Grace cared about getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn't the enabler get every joint in her body crushed, she deserved that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she had a legal interest in the house and it was sold without her consent, it would be a simple matter to have the sale set aside as fraudulent. The intended new owners would have to track Pete down to get back any down payment they made to him. The local DA would have to make a decision about whether to charge Pete with a crime.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a good story and I give it 5 stars. Carrie can now go with Grace and maybe live with her too. She will not have to sneak around anymore. She can whore around all the time now but everyone at her work knows what she did to Pete. I really enjoyed this story. Great job!!!

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Why is she crying like that? I mean, seriously, she cheated like there is no husband and enjoyed her time, even actively hunting for casual sex with random strangers. It wasn't an affair to someone she might have felt attracted to, but plain random sex whatever. She cries becuase the divorce brought chaos to her life, not becuase she truly loved her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well-written, but as is so often the case with these LW stories, it is incomplete. I don't want their entire background from gradeschool onward (like too many LW soap operas) but a paragraph or two that sheds some light on how this woman who claims to love her husband could cheat on him over and over would flesh out the story nicely. And why end the story right at the climax? A bit of denouement would make the story so much more satisfying and fun to read.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

11/10 Vodka and Cokes!!!!!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Fun little prance down infidelity alley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the “ idiot” and “ t and J 69”. Here is the deal. I don’t know how the divorce laws work in Great Britain. Maybe the video’s were in admissible, but who cares? The pics he got from the guy who banged her, had to be taken with their knowledge. I am sure it just turned them on more. He already took everything of monetary value, and was going to disappear. Maybe she gets a judgement against him, but how can she collect, if the man and his money are out the country? They don’t have kids, so there will be no child support. And as others have said, if he owned the house prior to marriage, then he can do with it, as he pleases. And if he took all their money prior to the divorce, he can claim he lost it gambling, gave it away, whatever. Since he knew about her slutting around for quite some time, he may have emptied the accounts gradually. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Revenge, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story started out ok but the ending was dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good event description, but no story here. to bad it may have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Want to cheat but never expect the spouse to find out. They all (cheaters) deserve their pain.

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Payback. If you wanna play, you gotta pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked story esp, the retribution. Would’ve liked to know HOW Pete found out about her cheating. Grace, having been through that herself, is definitely not a friend at all. Moreover, seeing what Grace went through, Carrie’s a bonified moron follow & do what she did. Serves the slut right. Sending pics to family and friends— priceless

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Oh come on there's no way he can find out...oops.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
KNOWING GRACE AND HER FIASCO

did you ever wonder this could happen to you and what of it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Grace had gone through the pain that came from the realisation of what she lost as a rresult of her infidelity, how come she dragged her supposedly best friend into the same mess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. At least hubby had the balls to take everything else (except her) that he wanted. What everyone reading the story seems to forget, is that this story is from the UK, where their laws are different from ours. He might have bought the house before they got married, so it belonged to him, and the sale of it is his money (unless she finds him), as he could easily go to Europe and one of those countries around the Med (like Malta), and live cheaply, or like a king. That's the one thing some of the commentators seem to forget, not everyone lives in the USA. Thanks again for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Truthandjustice99"

You're going to have to explain why he's going to jail. What crime did he commit that would warrant ANY kind of investigation of his actions. With murders and kidnapping being under investigated what police force is going to invest any time looking for a guy who took what was his and left a slut he didn't want to spend any more time with?

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Great story, not all cheats should get done like that, but whoring sluts like wifey should

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - Direct, short, sweet, no muss, no fuss - SLAM dunk and to the curb, bitch got what she deserved. .

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bam! You've been served, you cheating bitch.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Seems a fair enough deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SORRY WIDOWIDIOT - only an idiot would write this comment - really? He had pictures and video so there obviously were cameras. With what he did to his wife I really doubt he cares about the legalities of it or what the hotel / motels thought. Some readers believe they should get all the details they think they deserve - how did he get pictures, how many sheets of toilet paper did he wipe with(singe or double ply). If people want a story told how they want it, WRITE IT!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it very much. No mooning sentimental bull crap. Husband's revenge was quick and to the point. Good job!

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Bravo & good job on what hubby had done!. Good story!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Really?

I knew there was something funny here from the very first paragraph. I decided to keep reading through the end. The author does not mention how the photos were obtained. If the photos were of her in the act as they're trying to make us believe? Wow!! This is one one very rich lady. Can you imagine the lawsuit against the hotels that allowed her to be photographed in the privacy of their own place? Then how many business men that used those hotels are going to question their security if anybody with a camera can get access to the rooms? This is where I defer with some of this Author's that don't bother to think things through. This authors just want to put out any story that sounds juicy to them. Gossip? Please try to meke your stories belivanle.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99almost 3 years ago

When he ends up broke in jail with bubba as boyfriend maybe his anger will cool

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEalmost 3 years ago

Maybe the house was in his name only. He can sell it any time without the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sever's the bitch right.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Selling a jointly-owned/mortgaged home under false pretenses is a huge felony. Of course, if you disap.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great! To someoneother: he is now in South America! Good luck finding him, bitch.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

Besides being juvenile and offering nothing new, the story is truly stupid.

Even in England, a husband cannot sell a house which was presumably purchased in the name of husband and wife. He ca n suck the bank finances, but he won't be able to live a normal life thereafter, as he will be in court.

I hate wasting time reading stories written by utter incompetents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What did She expect a Pat on the back for being a Whore of a Wife .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I really liked this Story .. The Sluts got what was coming to them ..

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
OK read

Fucked up girl friend leads her down that path. She should cut Graces heart out.

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago

Glad to see closet cuck 26thNC in the comments

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Beautiful and complete BTB. Have to live it.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She got hers and deservedly so. He got in first and took the money and so she is truly fucked over.

Well done, now the suffering truly begins.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice indeed. Well played

Finally, a nice short story on how to end a marriage. I would have liked another chapter to at least find out if Carrie even tried to look for her share. Share of what? I would have liked to see her kicked out and trying to find work or just trying to get on with her life and how really and truly fucked up she really was. I read so many of these kinds of stories and the husband turns out to be a cuckold or is turned out by himself. One of the best revenge stories even though it was a bit short. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad......

.....but if all she got in that envelope was evidence of her misbehavior, and a letter from Pete saying he had taken everything and was going away....in what sense was she “served”?

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Well Done

Nicely written story about the transition from FantasyLand to RealWorld for the MC. "The truth will out!" Sorry to see no recent posts from MJones on Lit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
the bad thing is you banked your life

on a slut that got booted out the same way

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading still great

Caught and hung out to dry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Anon 06/04/19

A correction to your post, all the court system (prosecutor) has to do is run your SSN. If you are working and not being paid under the table you will pop up with your employer's information. A court order follows and you WILL be garnished unless and until you quit the job. Move on and it starts all over again. That's how Michigan does it and I expect other states as well, we did it hundreds+++ of times. Of course all of you geniuses do realize that Michael is across the pond in the UK? So none of your comments mean mean anything, they play a different brand of football over there. You can almost taste the sharp feeling in Carries stomach just like being in an elevator or a plane if it drops suddenly. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Read once more. Don't you just love the moment when a cheating bitch realizes what she's lost?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
C24j story not reality slut gets caught and punishment

Loved it

Keep it up

Write more like this and I will read and enjoy

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@CJ24 -- note that the author is based in the UK.

Things are undoubtedly different there.

Hah! Maybe he came to the U.S. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Take on This

I worked for awhile with the CHP in Northern Cal.. It Seems like about 70% of the Officers are on There second or third marriage .. The Police do not consider this a High Priority Here but some of the judges do . Some Judges think they are the Law . I hope He makes it to another country and lives a long life ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
C24J

I hope you rot in hell for your smugness. Your the type that would let a pedophile go if he did not upset your ego but hell a husband who always gets screwed in divorces, takes the assets and runs, and then thumbs his nose at the fucked up law. Well he must be hunted down. I noticed you said you once were in law enforcement. I can only hope your were fired for stupidity. But if yu retired and got a pension that just gives me sadness that someone like you gets to live off the public dole for being a dumb ass.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Also to CJ24

She stole his life.

Who would you have pay for that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nevermind c24j: She became a militant feminist when her husband kicked her to the curb for cheating. So now she's a troll haunting the LW section, always blaming the husband in the story, always excusing the egregious behavior of his slutty soon-to-be ex-wife.

Perhaps this makes her feel better; y'know, making believe the husband is always the bad person, no matter the circumstances. We can all pity her and hope she'll one day mature into a worthwhile human being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To c24j

Glad that you and the court system would work harder because he stated the truth, regardless of Justice and fairness. Good to hear how our civil servants would put in extra hours because of your vanity, regardless of Justice and fairness. Nevermind how he was treated and used, i guess because the law and legal system is slanted in favour of women. So even in a fantasy on an erotic site there are some that can't abide a male getting even. Soon it will be illegal to have thoughts like this, nevermind expressing them. I guess when that happens you and your defenders of the law (not Justice) will happily castrate the rest of us.

c24jc24jalmost 5 years ago
Anony's 1/27, 2/07, 6/04

You should really read my message from 6/17/17, which explains pretty well, but let's try again.

1 - He stole . . . joint funds, perhaps, but still stealing. Type 1 in UCR system, so it's not just civil. He knows this too. He admits it - IN WRITING!!

2 - He may have other civil responsibilities as well, depending upon the State and how a divorce would pan out.

3 - This is the biggie, the reason they will go after him and probably get him, and make his life miserable . . . in his letter he wrote, "No I don't give a fuck about the courts or anyone else . . .".

Now, I worked for a Metropolitan Police Department for 11 years, and went to court several times, acting as an expert witness twice. Do you want to know what really riles up the justice system, what'll get (even rival) local, State, or even International Law Enforcement on your ass? It's not point 2 . . . and not too likely even point 1. It is really point 3 --- He, in writing, thumbs his nose at law enforcement and the justice system, after admitting he broke their laws (also in writing).

Believe me, you don't insult everybody in law enforcement and the justice system and figure they'll just laugh it off. Heck, I would have worked extra and gone out of my way to help get a guy like this when I worked there. Just because he made a lousy choice for a wife, he now feels he can (in writing) brag that he's above our laws and doesn't give a fuck what we think about it? We'll give him something to think about. Heck, it woulda' been so satisfying to see him rotting in prison and ask him if he still 'didn't give a fuck what any of us thought'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I loved his letter to the heartless cunt wife.lol

That was priceless! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: c24J

You must not read the paper, Or maybe your ostrich with your head stuck in a ground . Exactly which law did he break, You must not get out often because this is not a criminal matter, its a civil matter. That's like these dumbass people who believe that you go to debtors prison. When you're sued in a civil matter they can only garnish wages if you're in this state that's garnishing the wages. That's why so many deadbeat dad get away for so long. You have a bench warrant in Florida, You live in California. How long do you think Californian`s gonna hold you in jail for not paying child support in Florida. That's like in Maryland. If Maryland find that owe your chid support, in Florida. MD is not gonna do shit. Now if the mom,If he knows where you live in petitions the state Maryland may step in. Which I'm glad they did because in my case they say I overpaid and are making her pay me back.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous