Carrots Ch. 11

Story Info
Conclusion to the epic orgy.
1.9k words
4.63
10.5k
11

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim stood there as Ruby and Jackie both crawled over to him from the couch. They took their time, and when they reached him they started to crawl up him, running their hands all over him, with the occasional stroke of his dick or fondling of his balls for fun. When they both got to full height, which was about shoulder height on Jim, they each grabbed a hand and led him over to the couch. He didn't know what they had planned just yet, but he hoped it wasn't anything too outrageous. They were Liz's friends after all, so anything was possible.

Once they got him to the couch, they pushed him into a seated position, and that's when he saw Jackie grab the purple strap-on that Liz had used on her earlier. He immediately puckered up a little, afraid of what they might be thinking of doing to him, when Ruby got his attention by taking most of his shaft into her mouth.

He wasn't as sensitive as he would've been after cumming, so it didn't set him off right away, for which he was thankful. As he enjoyed the gentle blowjob she was giving him, he turned his attention back to Jackie, who was finishing up adjusting. He saw that the harness actually had a small dildo on the inside, allowing the wearer to also enjoy the fun of bumping uglies. As she finished up, he became aware that Ruby had stopped sucking on him and was now sliding a cock ring and condom onto his junk.

As she finished unrolling the condom, Jackie started to lube up the purple dildo she was now sporting, and Jim puckered a bit more. Ruby pulled him down a little, scooting him closer to the edge of the couch, and then climbed on top of him. As she lined up his tip with her pussy, Jackie came up behind her and started to caress Ruby's ass before sliding a thumb up her ass. She gave a light moan and then pushed herself down slowly onto Jim.

On top of the condom, Jim was also feeling pretty spent, so he didn't feel it as strongly as he had the first few times. Despite that though, the cock ring kept him standing tall as Ruby got her first taste of Jim inside her. She was almost all the way down when Jackie pulled out her thumb and proceeded to slide her purple toy right up Ruby's rear end.

This was a new sensation for Jim as he felt the dildo through Ruby's vaginal wall rubbing against him, but apparently it was just what Ruby liked. She gripped Jim's shoulders hard, her mouth open but no sound coming out. She then let out a low moan as she buried her head in the nape of his neck, and Jim was now fully hard and ready to rock.

"So big boy, whaddya say we show Miss Ruby here the wonders of double penetration?" Jackie mused as Ruby convulsed lightly on Jim's chest.

Jim looked down at Ruby, who looked up at him with pleasure still written across her face, and he smiled. He gave her ass a smack, which elicited a yelp of excitement from Ruby, and then grabbed her ass firmly and started to grind her. Jackie smiled back at him, took hold of her hips, and then started to slowly fuck Ruby in the ass.

It was a feeling unlike anything Jim had experienced yet. Once they got a rhythm going, Ruby was nothing more than a moaning mess lost in pleasure. She had leaned back to an upright riding position, which gave Jim room to fondle her breasts as she started to grind on him on her own. It wasn't very long before Ruby finally hit the point of no return and came hard.

She fell forward onto Jim, burying herself into his chest as she orgasmed loudly. Jackie was also enjoying her own mini orgasm, most likely from all the angles she had been doing while fucking Ruby. If Jim hadn't already cum so much, he doubted he'd have been able to outlast these two. Despite the amazing sensation, he was maybe halfway to another orgasm himself, but it was going to take a lot to get him to that point. Lucky for him, Jackie was still looking to have fun.

"Alright big guy, it's my turn now."

Jackie helped roll Ruby off of Jim and onto the free side of the couch to his left, and then started to take off the strap-on. It was while she was in the middle of this that Jim seized upon the opportunity at hand. He had grabbed a little of the lube that had dripped down onto him from earlier and moistened the tip up, and then took aim at Jackie's ass. He hadn't ever done anal, but he figured now might be a good time to try it out and see how it was.

Jackie didn't see Jim stand up, and she thought she would be coy and give him a good view of her as she took off the toy. What she didn't expect was for Jim to slide the tip of his dick into her ass as she bent over. He didn't force it, instead slowly pushing and pulling until she loosened up for him. It was tight, but not unpleasant.

As she loosened up, Jim started to go a little faster while being careful not to hurt Jackie. Eventually he was able to go all the way in, and so he carefully moved her so that she could brace herself with the couch while he fucked her. As he picked her up by the hips, he discovered that Jackie weighed almost nothing, much in the same way Liz was lighter than she appeared. This gave him a wicked idea.

Instead of having her brace on the couch, Jim instead lifted Jackie up with his left arm wrapped under her arms and around her chest, her boobs resting on top of his forearm, and his free right hand making its way to her unoccupied cunt. Once there, he inserted two fingers and started to twiddle them around, which seemed to earn Jackie's approval given the high pitched moaning she was doing.

She was being held up in the air by nothing more than Jim's left arm around her chest and his dick up her ass, and she was lost in euphoria. Jackie hadn't ever been fucked like this before, and she was ready to let Jim do whatever he wanted to her. He had been gentle the entire time, and now that he was being a bit rougher she couldn't get enough of it.

Jim started to bounce slightly, sending waves rushing through Jackie and making her squeeze down on his dick and his fingers as she got lost in the throes of passion. Jim was also enjoying himself, the angle at which he was holding her hitting all the right spots as Jackie's ass bounced on his dick. He was getting close again, but the angle wasn't enough to push him that last little bit. He tried for a good while, but it wasn't enough.

Unable to hit his peak and cum for what he hoped might be the last time that night, Jim threw caution into the wind and decided to go all in. He let Jackie drop back down to the floor, bent her over the arm of the couch, grabbed her by the hips, and went for it. If Jim could've seen Jackie's face, he'd have known that he had sent her spiraling into bliss.

Her eyes were rolling back into her head, and her mouth was open in a perpetual "O" as he mercilessly fucked her in the ass. She couldn't make a sound even if she had wanted to, but she didn't care. In fact, she wasn't thinking about anything. She was stuck in orgasm mode, and Jim's relentless pounding of her ass kept her there.

For a solid thirty seconds, Jim fucked Jackie with all the force he could muster, until finally he reached his limit. With several loud grunts and a few final strong thrusts, Jim came once more. Not much came out, but it didn't matter. As pleasure washed over him, Jackie finally came down from her own high, and her entire body twitched from head to toe as Jim pulled his softening dick out of her. She rolled off the arm and onto the seat of the couch, where she sat with her eyes closed and her mouth open in a drooling grin.

Jim was sufficiently spent, and needed to rest. He made his way to the bathroom, pulled off the condom and tossed it into the trash, and then relieved himself. His whole body shook slightly at the relief, and he could feel the exhaustion starting to set in. He didn't know how long they had been going at it, but he didn't have anything going on the next day, so it didn't matter much either way.

After cleaning himself up and washing himself off briefly in the shower, he made his way to Liz's room. When he walked in she was exactly where he had left her, and she was sleeping soundly. He pulled the covers back a little and climbed in, snuggling up beside her. He got himself comfortable and slid his left arm under her head and gently pulled her closer to him. She curled up against him, and nuzzled him for a moment before drifting back into her deep sleep.

Jim was just about to fall asleep when he heard footsteps and felt the cover being drawn back on both sides. He felt bare skin on his right along with some fur, and scaly skin on his left. The other three had climbed into bed with them, and they all cuddled up to each other and quickly drifted off to sleep, leaving Jim to lie there and wonder just how things had gotten to this point in only a few months.

He had met a cute spliced, had a few fantasies of sleeping with her, and then had actually gotten to sleep with her. But then she had invited a friend of hers to meet him and give him a massage, and he found out afterwards that she had arranged it so that her friend could have fun with him too. And just when he thought he had gotten to his luckiest point imaginable, he had gotten to fuck not just them, but their other two friends as well!

He hadn't asked for this, but it had happened to him regardless. And despite all the fun sex he was having, he only had feelings for Liz. He wondered if she did as well, or if he was just another toy for her to play with and toss aside when she got bored. He gazed down at her, wondering just what she thought of him, when he got an answer.

As Liz was nuzzling against him and trying to find a more comfortable patch of skin to use as her pillow, she mumbled four words that meant all the difference to him.

"I love you Jim."

All worry now gone from his mind, Jim leaned his head back into the pillows, and drifted off to sleep in seconds. It was the best night of sleep he'd ever had.