Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz and Jane consider their options.
4k words
4.66
10.6k
34

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning I woke only about a minute before the alarm was due to sound, so quickly switched it off. I glanced across at Matt. Sound asleep, so I eased myself out of bed and tiptoed into my bathroom. Having showered the night before, I contented myself with a quick wash, then dressed quietly in my office clothes, a light summer dress in muted autumnal shades, and made my way quietly downstairs, leaving a sleeping Matt behind me. Breakfast was cereal and toast, quickly prepared, quickly eaten. I poured a mug of coffee for Matt and took it upstairs. He was awake, but a look of disappointment crossed his face when he saw me clothed.

I put his coffee down on the bedside cabinet and bent to give him a quick kiss. "Sorry, honey, but I need to get going."

"Okay, Mom, I understand. Tonight?"

"Tonight? Well, tonight we'll fuck again, and this time we'll have time to play, to experiment. Not only that, but I should have my new diaphragm so you can fuck me bareback." I grinned as his face brightened. "Be thinking about what you'd like to do tonight," I added. "For now, though, honey, I'll say goodbye. See you tonight." And I was away.

For a change, there was space in the parking lot nearest the office, so it was only a fifty yard stroll until I was entering the premises of the Hatton and Kay legal practice, where I work as a paralegal-cum-office manager. As usual, Jack Hatton was there before me and gave me a cheerful 'morning, Liz' as I went in.

"Morning, Jack. While I remember, is it okay if I finish early this afternoon?"

"Sure. We must owe you a couple of hours anyway, so no need to make it up, either."

"Thanks, Jack, I appreciate it." I made my way into my office, less than half the size of Jack Hatton's, but then I wasn't the one who had to interview the clients. I checked my schedule for the day. Nothing urgent or critical, so it should be an easy day.

And that's the way it turned out, although I was slightly surprised to get a mid-morning text message from Jane Wiest, who worked a couple of blocks away.

'Liz,' I read, 'can we have lunch together. I need some advice. 12.30 at Toni's?'

We did sometimes have lunch together, so I texted assent back to her and carried on with my work. At 12.20, I put on my light summer jacket, grabbed my purse, and headed for the door, pausing only to tell my assistant, Jenny, that I'd be back in an hour. Then it was off to Toni's, just on the next block, where Jane was waiting outside.

She hugged me, then looked around. "Can we just get a coffee to go, and a Danish, and sit over there?" she said. 'Over there' was a little park, with a few benches and a little play area, usually occupied by a few pre-schoolers and their moms.

"Sure," I said. "I think it's my turn to pay."

"I'm paying," said Jane, "I'm the one who wants advice, and good advice doesn't come free."

"Okay," I said, laughing, "what are we having?"

Ten minutes later we were sitting on one of the benches in the little park. "Food first," I said, and we sat in companionable silence while we ate our Danish and sipped our coffee. Finished, we dropped the wrappers in a handy trash can and I turned to Jane. "Okay, Jane, what's the problem?"

"Last night, when I got home, Natalie had already gone to bed. Tony says he thinks she has the beginnings of a summer cold. Anyway, it was just Tony and me, so I thought I'd ask his opinion on our proposed Cougar Club. Once I'd told him what we planned, and asked how he felt about it, he was enthusiastic, particularly, I think, at the thought of taking you to bed." I laughed, and Jane grinned. "No it was what he said next that has me here asking your advice. He said, if I wanted him to be okay with the other guys fucking me, he thought I should let him fuck me first. Liz, I just don't know what to do."

I studied her for a moment. "First question is, are you prepared to fuck him?"

"I'm tempted, strongly tempted, but I wanted the opinion of someone I trusted first. That's why I came to you. So tell me, what should I do"?

"Do what feels right to you." I'd been thinking furiously, but I thought I should confess my own dilemma, and I went on. "Jane, I'm going to tell you something in confidence, and I want your binding promise that what I am about to tell you stays between us, unless I give you permission to tell someone. Understand?"

"Not yet, but I will. Okay, Liz, I swear by the lives of my children that what you are about to tell me stays between us, unless you give me permission to tell someone. Will that suffice?"

"That will do very nicely, Jane." I took her hand in both of mine. "I had a similar discussion with Matt last night, and got a similar reaction from him." I laughed. "I think he's particularly looking forward to fucking you, sweetheart."

"Good!" said Jane, laughing. "Go on."

"Well, Matt gave me the same sort of ultimatum that Tony gave you. If I wanted his approval to let the other guys fuck me, I should let him fuck me first."

"So what are you planning to do?" said Jane.

I grinned at her. "Already done it. I took Matt to bed last night and fucked his brains out. A few months ago, I almost caught Matt jacking off, almost, but I did see the size of his cock and I think you'll enjoy it when it's your turn. Well, after seeing what he was offering, I started to fantasize about letting him use it on me, and when he made his arguments to me last night, I decided I was going to let him have me. I tell you, girl, it was good!"

"So, if I let Tony fuck me, I won't be the only member of our Cougar Club committing incest."

"No, you won't."

"What about Natalie?"

"What about Natalie? You said she's not a virgin any more, right?"

"Yes, and I've got her on the pill."

"Are you going to fuck Tony?"

Jane nodded. "Yes, I am. I was more than half tempted before, and after what you've just told me, I'm definitely going to do it."

"How would you feel about Tony fucking Natalie?"

"If I'm going to fuck Tony, I don't think I have any say in what they do."

"You still have to tell Natalie about the Club, don't you?"

"I do, yes."

"Well, when you tell her, tell her about Tony's argument, tell her that you plan to let Tony fuck you and let the chips fall where they may. One thing I know about your daughter is that she's a very level-headed and intelligent young lady, perfectly capable of making her own decisions."

Jane turned her hand in mine and squeezed my fingers. "Thank you, Liz. I knew I'd get good advice from you, I just didn't expect it to be so comprehensive." She laughed. "Any other surprises?"

I grinned at her. "Not really, although I'm planing on finishing work at four and going round to the clinic on Vine."

"Why there?"

"To get myself back on the pill, and to get a new contraceptive diaphragm. If I'm going to let myself be fucked by the boys, I'm going to make sure I don't get pregnant."

"Four you said? I'll meet you outside your office at four, we can go round together. If I'm going to let Tony fuck me tonight, well, I need a new diaphragm as well. The pill is also a very good idea. From being undecided, suddenly I'm keen."

"Well, have fun. As for me, I'm pretty sure I'll have a horny son waiting for me at home."

Jane laughed. "Have fun yourself!" She glanced at her watch. "Ah, well, time to get back to the slave pits. See you at four." And she was away, a slender brunette in a navy pantsuit. I smiled, and set off back to the office, ready for whatever else the day might throw at me.

The day didn't throw anything particularly onerous at me, but I was comfortably busy until four o'clock came around. I put my coat on, grabbed my purse and said goodbye to the others, who were there until five.

Outside, as she'd promised, Jane was waiting for me and we ambled along to the clinic together. Inside, we got a cheerful greeting from the head nurse, Heather McLeod, an old school friend of us both.

"Elizabeth! Jane! Lovely to see you both. So, what can I do for you two."

I decided to be frank. "Heather, love, I'm planning to be sexually active again in the near future, so I want to get myself back on the pill. I know it needs a little time before I'm safe, so I'll need a contraceptive diaphragm as well, please."

Heather blinked, then grinned. "We can get that sorted out for you easily enough. What about you, Jane?"

Jane grinned. "Exactly the same as Elizabeth, for the same reason."

"Oh, wow, sex is in the air in Carrvale," said Heather, with a laugh. "I'd better get started."

Half an hour later, Jane and I left the clinic, laughing at Heather's parting shot, "give those boys a good time, girls!"

"It almost sounded as if she knew," said Jane.

"I don't see how she could, honey, unless one of the others told her. Come to think about it, she would qualify for the Club herself. She's divorced, and her son Alan was in the same year as our two, although he didn't play on the football team like our boys did." I laughed. "Best we don't tell her, I think. One advantage of the Club for us is that we each know the boys who will be in our beds quite well already. My car is parked in the lot over there, so I'll say goodbye, Jane."

"Liz, my car is in for a service. I came in by bus this morning. Can I bum a ride home?"

"Of course. I'm in the far row."

Fifteen minutes later I pulled up in front of Jane's house. I turned to her. "Still planning on fucking Tony tonight?"

She grinned. "Absolutely! How about lunch again tomorrow and I can tell you all about it?"

"It's a date, girlfriend. A word of advice?"

"Yes?"

"You might want to consider blowing him first, or jacking him off. If he knows he's going to be in your bed tonight already, he might be so excited he'll go off pop as soon as his prick's in your pussy, and neither of you will want that."

"Is that what you did?"

"Yep. I blew Matt first, then got him to eat me out, and by the time we fucked we were both so ready it made for a very good first fuck."

"Thanks, Liz, I might just do what you suggest."

"While I think on, when will your car be ready?"

"It should be ready by now. I paid a little extra to have it collected and returned, and in fact I think that's it coming now." She pointed, and I recognized her blue VW on the bed of the service center's transporter.

"I'd better get out of the way, I think," I said, and moved the car about fifty feet to clear Jane's driveway.

"Same time for lunch tomorrow?" said Jane. I nodded. "See you then."

"Have fun tonight," I said, and we parted on a shared laugh.

Matt was out when I got home, but came back into the house about a half hour after me.

"Hi, sweetheart," I said, as he gave me his usual affectionate kiss on the the cheek. "Hey," I said, "you're my lover now. Don't I rate a kiss on the lips?"

"Any time, Mom," he said, and took me into his arms for a comprehensive, hot, demanding kiss.

"Wow," I said as we broke the kiss, "a kiss like that should be followed by a fuck!" I grinned. "Want an afternoon special, honey?"

"Are you serious, Mom?" I nodded. "Yes! Oh, yes, please!"

"Come on, then, stud. Let's go have some fun," I said, and took his hand, leading him up the stairs. At the top I pushed him towards his bedroom. "Give me five minutes," I said. "I need to fit my diaphragm first."

"Okay, Mom, five it is."

I was already more than slightly wet with anticipation and had no problems inserting the diaphragm, after I had stripped naked. I went back into the bedroom and lay on the bed, my legs spread, ready for Matt. It was almost exactly five minutes when there was a tap on my bedroom door, which opened to reveal a naked, smiling Matt already sporting a healthy boner.

"Wow, nice boner, mister. Whatcha gonna do with it?"

"Fuck you, of course," he said, grinning.

"Well, get it over here and get started," I said, holding out my arms, rewarded moments later by feeling the hot, blunt head of Matt's cock pressing into my pussy. There was a soft moan and I don't know whether it was me, Matt or both of us. I was wet, getting wetter, and it only took a couple of partial withdrawals by Matt before he was able to sink his cock to its root in my streaming pussy.

"That feels great, honey, absolutely great, so fuck me, baby, make your horny mother come like an express train."

"Do my best, Mom. Do my best."

"And something for you to think about while you're fucking me. Jane Wiest is looking forward very much to having you in her bed." I said, grinning at his pleased expression. "She told me to tell you that even if our Cougar Club doesn't get started, she's happy for we two to swap sons on a regular basis. Jane treated herself to a new diaphragm today as well, so Tony will have his cock in his mom's pussy tonight."

"Lucky Tony," said Matt, smiling down at me. "Mom? Will you be seeing Jane any time soon?"

"Yes, we're having lunch together tomorrow," I said, "not that it's much of a lunch. We just get coffee to go and a Danish and sit in a little park near our offices and talk dirty,." I added, with a broad grin for him.

Matt laughed. "I'd love to hear that conversation. Mom, when you see Jane, show her that photo of me with a boner and tell her that was my reaction to learning that she'd welcome me in her bed."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I am. Jane is the member of your Cougar Club that I'm most looking forward to bedding, although I have to admit I'm also looking forward to seeing Molly Binns' tits!" Yeah, Molly has the biggest bust in our little group, admitting to a 40D bra size.

"Well, it should only be a day or so before we know whether the Carrvale Cougar Club is go or not. I think I'll phone or text the other three later, then we can organize a meeting of we five women and the six boys. I think we're going to have to include Natalie, too, but it's up to her how active a participant she is."

"She has a level head on those pretty shoulders, Mom, and I have to admit, having Jane and Natalie in bed with me, well, the thought just blows my mind!"

"Want me to mention that to Jane tomorrow?"

"Please, Mom."

"Okay, I will, but now? Let's fuck, baby!" So we did, no special tricks or moves, but we came to a very satisfying mutual climax a little later, helped a little by me tickling my clit as we neared our peaks.

Matt eased himself out of me, and rolled over onto his back beside me, leaning over to give me a warm and loving kiss. "Thanks, Mom, that was wonderful." A pause. "Mom?"

"Yes, honey?"

"What's for dinner? If you're going to keep on draining me like this, I'm going to need fuel."

I laughed. "I don't really feel like cooking tonight, so how about us phoning for a takeaway?"

"Sounds like a plan, Mom.

"What, though? Pizza? Indian? Chinese? Thai?"

"I could tackle any of those, Mom, but tonight, I think Chinese appeals to me most."

"Okay, honey, Chinese it is. Now, though? Shower?

"Yes!"

Half an hour later, washed, dried, we separated to our own bedrooms to dress for the evening, but I didn't bother with a bra or panties, donning a knee-length turquoise silk kimono that had a dragon embroidered on the back. I didn't often wear it, but thought it was time to don it again. I'd always worn it for Jack after we'd had sex, partly because if my nipples were erect, the kimono did nothing to disguise the fact!

I got a wolf-whistle and a 'Wow!' from Matt when he saw me, comfortable himself in t-shirt and shorts, barefoot.

"Undershorts?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Commando."

So, neither of us was wearing underwear. I laughed to myself. Well, if we opted to play again it would take about three seconds for us to be ready. We studied the Jade Garden's takeaway menu for a few minutes, but when I picked up the phone to order it was for our usual choice of a selection for two, with extra water chestnuts and a couple of sachets of soy sauce. Delivery was promised within the hour, so I sat myself down with my phone and prepared a text message for Molly, Mary and Eloise.

Hi, it's Liz. Jane and I are both go for our proposed Cougar Club, and Tony and Matt are both keen. How have your boys taken the idea? Are we ready to have an organizational meeting? We five plus the six boys? Or do you need a little more time? Let me know ASAP, please. Bye for now.

I read it through again, then pressed 'send'. Only thing to do now was wait, but Molly answered almost straight away.

Sorry, Liz. Mark and Jason have been visiting their father. Due back tomorrow. Answer will follow ASAP. Molly.

Ah, well, shouldn't be too long. Just then, there was a ring at the door.

"I'll get it, Mom," said Matt, getting to his feet.

"If it's the takeaway, there's a couple of dollars for a tip on the hall table."

"Okay,"

An hour later, we were back in the sitting room, takeaway and a dessert of ice-cream duly consumed. I turned to Matt.

"Matt, honey, we still haven't looked at the photos we took last night. Can we do that now?"

"Heck! I'd forgotten!" He laughed. "How on earth did I forget something like that? I'll just get the card out of the camera. Just as well our video recorder has an SD card reader built into it. Saves having to connect up my laptop."

Five minutes later he sat down beside me on the couch, instead of taking his usual chair. He grinned at me. "We might get turned on. This way we're ready if we want to play."

I laughed. "Good thinking, son. Okay, let's get started!"

The first few shots were of me giving Matt his blowjob, and I thought a couple of them were particularly good, especially one of me on the upstroke, about half of Matt's cock gleaming wetly in the image. With a touch of vanity I thought to myself, 'Elizabeth Johansen, you look good for a woman of forty'.

The shots of Matt eating me were less exciting to me, mostly because there wasn't really much to look at, but I was pleased to note that my tits still held their shape quite well when I was flat on my back.

Then it was time for the shots of us fucking. Matt was especially pleased with one he'd taken, which showed his cock halfway into me, and he'd caught a look of eager anticipation on my face.

"I look like I'm enjoying myself, don't I?" I said, grinning at him.

"Well, I don't look like I'm suffering either, do I?" he retorted.

The next-but-one shot was one of the pussy shots, and I gasped, seeing my vagina slightly open, my labia flushed, and a gleam of my pussy juices. No semen, of course, because Matt had been using a condom.

I took a deep breath, and turned to Matt. "Wanna fuck, honey?"

"Please, Mom, yes!"

"I want you to fuck me doggy style," I said, "I'll kneel on the couch and you stand and fuck me from behind. You'll get deeper doing it that way," I said, standing and stripping off my kimono, then kneeling on the cushion, my hands lightly grasping the back cushion. I glanced back over my shoulder to see a naked Matt, erect, lining up his target and in a moment or two felt his warm hands lightly grasp my hips, followed in moments by the wonderful sensation of the blunt head of his cock easing into my wet pussy.

Rooted in me up to his balls, he felt great, filling me. I glanced back over my shoulder again and blew him a kiss.

"Okay, baby, let's fuck, and if you can manage to play with my tits while we do, I'd appreciate it."

Well, he could, he did, and I moaned softly in appreciation then gave myself over to enjoying the sensation of a good, hard cock moving easily in my free-flowing juices. I made sure I was balanced securely and began to stroke my clit with the fingers of my left hand -- yes, I'm left-handed -- helping myself on my trip to ecstasy.

Which didn't take a whole lot longer and thanks to my self-stimulation, we came almost simultaneously, maybe three or four seconds apart, Matt's jizz blasting into my depths while my pussy did its best to drain him.

12