Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually, we stilled, slowly our breathing returned to something approaching normal and Matt eased himself from me, collapsing next to me on the couch. I bent over to kiss him and we shared a long, sweet kiss. Eventually, I broke it and stood.

"I need the bathroom, honey. You're running out! I'll bring a wash cloth and towel back with me to wipe your cock and balls. Won't be a moment, honey." In the bathroom I quickly washed and dried my pussy, then soaked the wash cloth in warm water, wringing it almost dry, then took the wash cloth and towel through to Matt, who quickly washed and dried himself. I glanced at my watch, the only thing I was wearing apart from a happy and contented smile. Almost nine.

"Any thoughts on what to do next, honey?" He grinned.

"Stay naked, make out together on the couch, and find something on the television that doesn't require concentration."

"Sounds like a plan!"

So that's what we did, kissing and cuddling, and halfway paying attention to a re-run of 'Galaxy Quest' on the television. The movie finished at ten-forty and by eleven-ten we were tucked up in bed together.

"I don't think I have enough left in me to fuck you again, Mom, not tonight, but there will be other times, so goodnight, Mom. Sleep well. Love you, Mom."

"Love you, too, baby." I kissed him, quick, light. "Goodnight, honey. Sweet dreams."

He gave me a friendly leer. "Yeah! You, too." Five minutes later we were sound asleep.

* * * * *

And that's part 2 done. There will be more, after all, Liz still has the other cubs to satisfy, doesn't she? Constructive criticism welcomed and if you ask a question make sure I have an address to reply to. Please vote, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!

12