Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 05

Story Info
The football moms organise their sex rota.
3k words
4.51
6.9k
16

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrvale Cougar Club -- Ch. 5

* * * * *

I don't usually bother setting the alarm for a Sunday morning, and it was the smell of fresh coffee that woke me. Matt grinned as he waved the cup near my nose, then set it down on my bedside cabinet as I heaved myself into a sitting position.

"Morning, pretty tits," he said, grinning. I stuck my tongue out at him and reached for the coffee.

"Morning, son. What time is it?"

"Almost nine. I would have let you sleep on but you said you wanted to get some nibbles for this afternoon."

"Let me finish my coffee and take a shower, then I'll have some breakfast and get myself away."

"Okay, Mom, see you downstairs in a little while."

Shower and breakfast were done in forty minutes, and it was only a few minutes after eleven when I backed my car off the drive and drove the mile or so to the mini-mart. Choosing my nibbles supplies didn't take long and I was home again forty minutes after I'd left. The mini-mart had a small but well-stocked deli section and I'd added a couple of sandwiches to my basket for our lunch, chili chicken for Matt, pastrami for myself. For the nibbles I'd got some bite-size cheese biscuits, some potato chips, salted nuts and some hard cheese, together with some cherry tomatoes. I also got three bottles of Chardonnay, and three bottles of Merlot.

Home again, I unloaded my supplies in the kitchen, put the sandwiches onto side plates and put them aside for a moment, while I diced the cheese. The cheese biscuits, cheese, potato chips and salted nuts went into bowls, as did the cherry tomatoes. I covered the bowls with a clean towel and took the sandwiches through to the living room. No sign of Matt, but I heard him clattering down the stairs and in a moment he came into the living room, giving me a quick, hot kiss.

"Hi, son," I said when we broke the kiss. "I got you a chili chicken sandwich for lunch, okay?"

"Very okay, Mom."

I glanced at my watch. Almost noon. "Want to eat now, son?"

"Why not?" he said, and we set to work on our sandwiches. Finished, I glanced across at Matt.

"Coffee and a cookie?"

"Yes, please Mom."

"Okay, then." I reached for my purse, took my phone out and passed it to him. "You said you would copy our sexy photos to the network drive, so you'll need my phone to connect to your laptop."

"It will only take me a few minutes, so I'll do it now. By the time I've done that the coffee should be ready. See you very shortly, Mom." He took my phone, grabbed his own from the coffee table and set off upstairs.

The coffee maker duly pinged its completion signal a few minutes later and I poured two cups and took them through to the living room. By the time I'd added a plate of cookies Matt was back. He handed me my phone.

"Evidence of sexy goings-on duly removed, Mom."

"Thanks, son." I gestured vaguely. "The other cougars won't be here until three, so what do you want to do until then?"

"We could reminisce about yesterday, but except for when you were being fucked by Tony, and I was fucking Jane, we were together the whole time. A very sweet fuck, Jane. Natalie, too." He smiled reminiscently. "I find myself intensely curious about Molly, Mary and Eloise."

"No more than I am about the other boys. I enjoyed fucking Tony, almost as much as I enjoy fucking you, but I am curious to find out what the other guys are like, too."

"Shouldn't be long before you find out. I don't see why we can't get the club going this coming week."

"We need to have a meeting of us all, cougars and cubs both, plus Natalie," I said, "and we can organize that this afternoon, hopefully."

"Where would we have the meeting?" Matt said..

I thought for a moment. "Five cougars, and four cubs, plus Natalie. Mark and Juan have opted out for the moment, as they both have steady girlfriends, so that leaves ten people. Our couch will seat four, we have two armchairs, so that's six." I shrugged. "Bring four dining chairs through?"

"We have those folding camping chairs in the garage, Mom, they'd be more comfortable than dining chairs, especially with a cushion."

"True, they would. Okay, then, we offer to have the full meeting here." I looked over at Matt. "But what do we do until three? It's just coming up to one."

"We could fuck?"

"True, we could, but I'm hoping the discussion with the others will make me horny, so we can fuck as soon as they've gone." I grinned at Matt and he laughed.

"Good thinking, Mom. Okay, two hours to fill. Scrabble?"

"Yes! With a ten-point bonus for any word relating to sex!"

"My kinky Mom! I'll get the board."

It was a fun time. We managed two full games, but at fifteen minutes before three, we cleared the board and I put the board and the tiles away again. I'd only just sat down again when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, son. In the kitchen you'll find some bowls under a towel. That's the nibbles. Can you put the bowls on the coffee table, please. There's a packet of paper plates as well."

"Sure thing, Mom," he said, and I headed for the front door, opening it to find Jane, with Eloise just coming up the drive. Jane hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Hi, sexy."

"Hi, yourself. Hi, Eloise, come on in. You two are the first to arrive."

"Not sure, but I think I saw Molly and Mary coming," said Eloise, giving me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"It's not three yet, so no problem. Come on through, ladies," I said and led the way into the sitting room. Matt was just setting the bowls of nibbles on the table and smiled at the two women.

"Hi, Jane, hi, Mrs Juarez."

"Matt? Considering what this meeting is for, call me Eloise, please," she said with a smile, a slight flush on her face.

"Okay, Eloise it is," said Matt. He turned to me. "Okay, Mom, I'll away and hide in my room. Send me a text message if you want me to come down, okay?"

"Okay, honey. See you later." He sketched a salute to us and went out.

"Jane? El? Wine?""

"Yes, please," said Jane, and Eloise nodded smiling agreement.

"Okay, then. Merlot or Chardonnay?"

Two Merlot and a Chardonnay was the resulting request, but before I could make a move to pour them, the doorbell rang.

"I'd better let them in. If I'm pouring drinks, I want all of the orders first."

Sure enough, it was Molly and Mary at the door and I quickly ushered them into the sitting room.

"Molly? Mary? I was just about to pour some wine, so do you want Merlot or Chardonnay?" One of each was the resulting choice and I headed for the kitchen, returning a few minutes later with the five glasses of wine on a tray. I handed them out and took the tray back into the kitchen. Back in the sitting room, Eloise, Molly and Mary were on the couch, and Jane was in one of the armchairs. I sat myself in the other, grabbing the notepad and pencil from the coffee table as I did. I glanced at my watch as I sat. Exactly three o'clock.

"Okay, ladies. This inaugural meeting of the Carrvale Cougar Club is now in session. We all know why we're here. Speak up if you disagree, but to sum it up, we all, well, except Mary, have been without sex for an extended period, and have agreed that we are prepared to have sexual liaisons with each other's sons. Not only that, but said sons have also agreed that they are prepared to have sexual liaisons with each other's mothers. Two of the boys have opted out as they have steady girl friends at the moment, those two being Juan Juarez and Mark Binns.

"That leaves Eloise without a son to service us, but Eloise has asked to be allowed to join in, as this gives the boys an extra pussy to fuck. Jane and I discussed this with Matt and Tony and all four of us are happy for Eloise to be included. So, Molly? Mary? How do you feel about Eloise being included?"

"If Eloise wants to be fucked by my son, it's up to her," said Molly. "I say yes."

"Me, too," said Mary.

"Thanks, girls," said Eloise.

"Okay, then," I said, "that means we have five Cougars, we five, and four cubs, Jason Binns, Peter Weston, Tony Wiest and Matthew Johansen. I know for a fact that Matt and Tony are happy to be included, and I understand from your texts to me that Jason and Peter are also on board. Yes?" And I looked across at Molly and Mary, who both nodded.

"Peter is keen to sink his cock into your pussies, ladies," said Mary, "very keen."

"And so is Jason," said Molly.

"That means that all interested parties have confirmed their intent to participate," I said, "now we have to discuss and decide on a schedule and a frequency. My own inclination is for mid-week evening assignments, say Tuesday or Wednesday, and once a week. That's for the schedule. Additional sessions to be negotiated individually by the two people involved. So girls, what do you think? It means over a five week period we'll each get a cock in our pussies three times in those five weeks. The fourth cub, being our own son, is excluded."

"Unless we want to commit to incest," said Molly, "and fuck our own sons on the blank days. But that's between the individual mother and son, it can't form part of the schedule. To be candid, I'm tempted."

I glanced across at Jane, and raised my brows interrogatively. She nodded and leaned forward.

"I can't speak for anyone else, but Tony made the point that if I wanted him to agree to your sons fucking me, I should let him fuck me first. After some soul-searching, I agreed, and Tony has now fucked his mother, and very nicely too, I might add."

"Matt made the same argument," I said, "and achieved the same result. I've also fucked my own son."

"So have I," said Mary, a flush on her face.

"And I'm planning to fuck Jason tonight, when Mark will be out with his girlfriend," said Molly. She laughed. "We're a kinky bunch, but I still want to try out your boys for myself."

"And I need them," said Eloise, "or I get nothing!"

"Okay, then, days and times first. Tuesdays or Wednesdays? Just the one day each week, I think. Any thoughts, ladies?"

"We still have the problem of five cougars and only four cubs," said Mary. "I'd have to ask him, but I suspect Peter would be prepared to satisfy two of us each week, some of the other guys might, as well. That way every one of us cougars would have a cock in our pussy at least once a week."

"We need another meeting with the boys along as well," said. "I'm prepared to host it, but when? Tomorrow evening? Tuesday evening? When."

"We ask them and text you," said Molly, "then you text us back with time and date. That should work."

And that was the consensus. "Okay, then, nobody has touched the nibbles yet, and there's more wine. Let's just have one of our regular gossip fests. First though, Matt's in his room. I'll just pop up and ask him if he thinks more than one day a week is doable. Back in a moment, girls."

"I predict a yes," said Jane to the others as I headed for the stairs. Upstairs, I knocked on Matt's door, entering as he called 'come in'.

"Yes, Mom, what is it?"

"Slight problem. Five cougars, but only three cubs who aren't our own sons. Would you be prepared to do more than one evening each week? Although, not necessarily every week. If we sort this out properly It means each cougar will get at least one cock in her pussy each week, that isn't her own son. It turns out that all of us except Eloise have fucked our own sons."

"Way to go, cougars! Yes, Mom, I'd be more than happy to do an extra night, just let me know the schedule. I suspect the other guys will be agreeable as well."

"We're organizing another meeting for that, with all of you boys, plus Natalie, there. Sometime in the next couple of days."

"Mom, would it help if I tried to draw up some kind of schedule that would ensure each cougar got at least one cock a week."

"I think it would help a lot. I'll leave that one with you for the moment. I'll just let the others know you'll do more than one night each week if it's needed."

Back in the sitting room I was greeted with enquiring looks. "Was my prediction right?" said Jane.

"Spot on," I said. "Matt thinks the other sons will say yes as well."

"I'll ask Peter when I get home later," said Mary.

"And I'll ask Jason," said Molly.

"I predict a yes from Tony as well," said Jane.

"That's for later," I said, "we have nibbles and wine to consume."

"Can't stay too long," said Molly, "I have an evening meal to prepare."

"I guess we all have," I said, "but have another glass of wine before you go, and please have at least some nibbles. The rest will keep for a couple of days until we have the meeting with the boys and Natalie."

The meeting broke up at about four-thirty, with the other cougars promising to text me as soon as they'd confirmed their sons' availability for our planned cougars-and-cubs meeting. Matt had come back downstairs and stood with me to wave them off. He turned to me as I closed the door.

"I tried to set up a schedule on a spreadsheet, but it's proving awkward. Keeping it down to one, or even two, days each week means I keep getting overlaps. That was working from the cougars' point of view. I'll try it again later from the cubs'."

"Okay, son. What do you want for dinner. It's Sunday, and I usually try harder on Sunday but I won't be offended if you say pizza. I'm in the mood for something quick, myself."

"Bacon and scrambled egg?"

"You're on! About six?"

"About six would be great, Mom. I think in the interim I'll have another go at a spreadsheet."

"Okay, honey. I'll give you a call when dinner is almost ready." I picked up the television program guide, but nothing appealed, so I went back to the photography magazine of Matt's that I'd been reading. It had an interesting article on nude photography and I wondered idly if he'd want me to model for him. The idea rather appealed to me, with the easy intimacy we now shared.

At a quarter before six, I cracked five eggs into a bowl, added a little drop of milk, and whisked them up. I heated up the grill and put half a dozen rashers of bacon on the rack, ready to broil. Rather than call Matt I used modern technology and texted him a quick message. By the time he came ambling into the kitchen, the meal was almost ready and by the time he'd got the cutlery out and set two places for us, the meal was ready.

"I think I've cracked the cougar and cubs schedule, Mom," he said, with a grin, before spearing a piece of bacon and popping it into his mouth.

"Tell me more," I said.

"It's the imbalance in numbers. It needs two schedules, one for you, Jane, Molly and Mary, and we four boys, and a separate schedule for Eloise. Yours is a three week cycle, Eloise's, a four week. So, on week one, I have Mary, Tony has you, Jason has Jane, and Peter has Molly. The following week, I have Molly, Tony has Mary, Jason has you, and Peter has Jane. Third week, and I have Jane, Tony has Molly, Jason has Mary and Peter has you. Fourth week is the same as the first week, and so on."

"What about Eloise?"

"Eloise has a four week schedule. On a different day from the three week schedule, in week one Eloise has me, week two, Tony, week three, Jason and week four, Peter. Week five starts a repeat, so Eloise has me, week six, Tony and so on. What it means is that every four weeks, one of us cubs has to perform twice. So, what do you think?"

"I think my son is a clever young man who deserves an extra fuck from his Mom, later."

He grinned. "I'll look forward to it."

"So will I!"

Just then my phone pinged with an incoming message. Mary, confirming Peter's availability for our planned meeting and by the time Matt and I went to bed Molly and Jane had also confirmed their sons' availability.

"When do you think we should have this meeting of the cougars and the cubs?" I asked him as he undressed me.

"Soon," he said, "very soon. I want to know what the other three - sorry, four -- pussies feel like round John Thomas, and the sooner, the better."

"It's late now. I'll text the others before I go to work tomorrow and suggest Tuesday. Does that suit you, speedy?"

"Very much, Mom," he replied, laughing.

"Okay, then. Now, how do you want your old Mom tonight?"

"Wet and wanting will do very nicely!"

"Was that wanting, or wanton?" I said, laughing.

"Both!"

I did my best.

* * * * *

And that's part 5 done. There will be more, I promise. Constructive criticism welcomed and if you ask a question make sure I have an address to reply to. Please vote, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!