Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 06

Story Info
The Cougar Club is go! First action night.
5.8k words
4.74
4.9k
14

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning, after breakfast, I prepared a text for the other cougars.

Hi, it's Liz. Everyone has confirmed availability, so I'm suggesting Tuesday, at seven-thirty, for our first Cougars and Cubs meeting. Please confirm.

By the time I left the office for another lunchtime meeting with Jane -- my suggestion this time -- all of the other cougars had responded in the affirmative, so I sent them all another text message confirming the meeting.

Once again, Jane and I got our coffee-to-go and Danish and went over to the little park. Once we'd finished eating and dumped the wrappers in the trash can, I took from my purse a printout of Matt's spreadsheet and opened it so that Jane could read it.

"Matt prepared this last night," I said. "He said the only way to get everybody their weekly shot of sex was by having two parallel schedules. The first has you, me, Mary and Molly, and the four boys, on a three week rotation, see?" and I pointed out the change of partners over the three week cycle, "but Eloise has a separate schedule, with a four week cycle. What it means is that over those four weeks, one of the four boys has to perform twice one week in four. I don't anticipate any of the boys protesting. Given those schedule, each week every one of we five cougars gets a cock in our pussy that doesn't belong to our own son. What do you think?"

Jane studied the printout for a few minutes, then turned to me with a smile. "I think that should work fine," she said. She grinned. "I'm looking forward to my first encounter with a cock that isn't Tony's or Matt's."

"Any thoughts on what to do? I mean, are you planning to be naked under a robe? Have your lover for the night undress you? Undress for them? What?"

Jane grinned. "I haven't thought that far ahead, but one thing I do know. I want some sexier underwear than I wear normally for undressing moments, whether I'm being undressed or stripping for my lover of the day."

"Good thinking! Victoria's Secret? What time do they close tonight?"

"I think most of the shops in that mall close at six on a Monday."

"Meet you at five and we'll go and get ourselves some new scanties?"

"Yes!"

That was a fun trip, and Jane and I were both giggling like fools as we examined some of the items, but common sense prevailed and I ended up with a half-cup bra in green lace, with trim in a darker shade of green, a matching thong, well, two actually, and a garter belt in the same shades of green. I added a couple of pairs of dark tan stockings, which I thought might go well with my naturally pale skin, a consequence of my auburn hair, I think. I knew a few other pale-skinned redheads

Jane, a brunette, picked a similar outfit, but in pink trimmed with black, with black stockings.

"I think the boys will enjoy seeing us in these," said Jane, as we headed back to our cars, "but Tony sees them first. I'll model them for him tonight."

"Good thinking, girlfriend. I think Matt might enjoy seeing me in my outfit, too. And I was just thinking. I have a shortie robe, in almost exactly the same shade of green. Sex nights outfit, sorted!"

Jane regarded me thoughtfully. "Let me get this straight. On the night that one of the boys comes round to have sex with you, you plan to greet him in a shortie robe, with your new underwear underneath."

"That's the plan, yes. You think it's a mistake?"

"No, I think it's a great idea. I'll need to get myself a new short robe, though."

"You can do that tomorrow. The Cougars and Cubs night isn't until tomorrow, so you have time."

"I don't know if I'll be able to find a pink robe, but I can certainly get a black one. After work tomorrow?"

I shook my head. "I'll need to get home and sort the place out for our meeting tomorrow night. Lunch time?"

"Why not?"

"But for now, let's head home."

It was a quiet evening, but at about ten o'clock I turned to Matt. "Matt, honey?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"I bought some new scanties for our Cougars and Cubs nights, and I want your opinion. I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay, Mom. Do you want photographs?"

"Why not?"

"Okay, Mom, the camera and I will await your return with interest.."

It didn't take long to strip off my working clothes and regular underwear and don my new green ensemble. I didn't bother with the garter belt as the stockings I'd chosen had elasticated lace tops and were generally self-supporting. If I was planning to wear them all day I'd probably wear the garter belt, too, but for my evening assignments, I thought they'd be okay without. I donned my green shortie robe and slipped my feet into a pair of high-heeled mules, then made my slightly careful way back downstairs.

I'd closed the sitting room door when I went upstairs, so, careful that Matt didn't see me, I cracked open the door and called out to him. "Matt, honey? Close your eyes and do a slow count to twenty, please, okay?"

"Okay, Mom. One ... two ... three ... "

I quickly entered the sitting room and moved to stand before him. His eyes were closed, and I waited as he finished his count.

" ... seventeen ... eighteen ... nineteen ... twenty." His eyes opened, he saw me, and a broad smile crossed his face.

"Is this your Cub seduction outfit?"

"It is, yes. What do you think of it?" I said, and slowly opened the shortie robe, shrugged it back off my shoulders to fall in a heap on the carpet, then did a slow twirl.

"Mom, that outfit is sinsational," he said, emphasizing the 'sin'.

"Glad you like it, son. Do you think the other cubs will like it?"

"If they don't, there's something wrong with them, Mom. That outfit would give a eunuch an erection!"

"Glad you like it. I'll take it off again for the moment. Our meeting tomorrow night should tell me when I wear it first for action, but I wanted you to see it before the other cubs."

"Much appreciated, Mom, you look fucking awesome in it. Tell you something, though. If I were you, I'd keep the stockings on when you undress. There's something about the feel of a woman's legs in stockings wrapped around a guy as he fucks her that is just sublime."

"Thanks, son, I'll bear that in mind. I think I'll head for bed. Coming?"

He grinned. "Not yet, but soon!" It turned out to be an accurate prophecy and by eleven fifteen we were asleep in each other's arms."

Lunch break next day found me and Jane at the mall again, searching for a short robe for her. She was lucky. At our third stop she found one in black with pink trim, and bought it.

"See you at seven-thirty," I said as we headed back to our respective offices.

"See you then."

I stopped at the mini-mart on the way home and got two six-packs of beer. I still had four bottles of wine, so I guessed I had enough. Most of Sunday's nibbles were left and after Matt and I finished our evening meal, I filled the bowls again. I turned to Matt.

"Honey, will you fetch those four folding camp chairs from the garage, please?"

"Sure thing, Mom."

By seven-fifteen, I reckoned that everything was ready, and relaxed on the couch. Matt took one of the folding chairs.

"Chair okay?" I asked.

"Surprisingly comfortable," he said, with a smile. I glanced at my watch. Seven twenty-five. Just then, the doorbell rang, and moments later I was greeting a smiling Jane, Natalie and Tony.

"Come on in, folks. I think I see some of the others coming."

I had, and by seven thirty-five, everyone had arrived. The four boys took the folding chairs, Molly and Mary took the two armchairs, and Jane, Natalie, Eloise and I sat on the couch. There had been a bit of embarrassment obvious as we gathered, but everyone seemed happy to be there.

"Okay, gang," I said, "we all know why we're here. To arrange a rota that will give us older ladies a regular supply of sexual encounters after years without. Matt, bless him, has spent some time with a spreadsheet and has come up with the conclusion that we need two rotas. The first one is for me, Jane, Molly and Mary, and you four boys. Have you got the print-outs, honey?" Matt nodded, and brandished a wad of papers. "Pass them out, please. As you can see, folks, we eight are on a three week cycle." I turned to Eloise. "You, Eloise, are on a separate four-week cycle, which will need to be on a different day to the rest of us, as each of the boys will have to take turns at coming to you, and in that particular week will have to be prepared to satisfy two of us women. Can I assume you guys are okay with that?" Four nods, and murmurs of agreement from the four boys. "Now, any questions?"

There was a buzz of conversational comments, but no direct questions at first, then Mary spoke up.

"Are we planning to have a particular night each week?"

"That was my thinking, yes, but there's nothing to stop the two people involved changing it to a different night by mutual agreement between themselves. My original thinking was Wednesday. No particular reason, but midweek seemed like a good idea. You, Eloise, can negotiate with your partner of the week for whichever alternate night of the week suits you both."

"Before we go any further, Liz," said Molly, "can I just say that I'd like to offer a vote of thanks to Matt for his work on this schedule." There was a murmur of agreement and a spattering of applause, with a murmured 'Thank you' from Matt. Then Molly spoke up again.

"When are we starting? And do we agree on Wednesday?"

"Let's start tomorrow," said Mary, with a feral grin." She glanced at the printout she was holding. "Does that suit you, Matt? You're marked for my first week."

Matt grinned. "Absolutely, Mary, if we're starting tomorrow?"

"Why not? I said. "Show of hands, please -- whoever votes yes to the Carrvale Cougar Club starting operations tomorrow, please raise your hand." Unanimous, including Natalie, who hadn't said a word yet.

Eloise raised her hand. "Yes, Eloise?"

"First week has Matt coming to me. Is Friday okay for you, Matt? I'm busy, Thursday."

"Friday is fine," said Matt.

"Other weeks I'll expect my bedmate on a Thursday, so just turn up when it's your turn, guys. I'll contact you direct if I need to change the night. Which prompts the thought that we should all have each other's cell number."

"Good thinking," I said. I picked up the notebook and pencil from the coffee table and held it up. "Could you all jot your name and cell phone number in here. Matt, honey? When everyone has put their number down, can you type it up on your computer and print a copy for each of us? It should only take you a few minutes."

"Sure thing, Mom."

"Now, gang. In the dining room, you'll find nibbles. There's also beer for the guys and a choice of Merlot or Chardonnay for the ladies. Please, help yourselves as soon as you've jotted your cell number down." I glanced at my own copy of the schedule. Ah, yes. Tony.

"Tony?" I called and he looked across at me enquiringly. "I'll expect you at seven-thirty tomorrow, okay?"

He grinned, wide, happy. "I'll be here."

It wasn't long before Matt disappeared upstairs with the notebook, re-appearing six or seven minutes later with a printout of the cell numbers for each of us, and he quickly passed them out. The Club members were in little knots, chatting as they helped themselves to the food, or poured their drink, and at one point I found myself next to Natalie.

"Liz?" she said, "tomorrow night, is it okay if I come here with Tony. Jason is coming for Mom, but I'm not sure I'm ready to be there with anyone other than Matt or Tony yet?"

"Sure thing, sweetheart. I'm sure that between us we can give Tony a good time, don't you?"

"Absolutely!" she said, her smile broad.

Over the next hour or so, as everyone drank and ate and chatted, I managed to let Jason and Peter know that I expected them at seven-thirty when it was their turn, and that I would call or text them if we needed to make alternative arrangements. They were both happy with the arrangement. I noticed the other cougars making similar arrangements with the boys.

At ten o'clock Eloise came over to me. "I'll get myself away now, Liz. Thanks for organizing this little bash for us. I'm finally starting to believe that I'm actually going to feel a cock in my pussy again."

"Enjoy it when you do, love. I think you'll enjoy having Matt. I raised him to put others first," I added with a grin. Eloise laughed.

"I'm sure I will. Okay, I'm off. See you soon, I think we'll need to have one of our nights out in a couple of weeks to discuss whether we need to change anything."

"Good point, something to think about, definitely. Goodnight, then. Have fun, Friday."

"Oh, I will. Goodnight, Liz."

"Goodnight."

By eleven, there were only Jane, Tony and Natalie left of my visitors, and they were preparing to leave. Jane hugged me.

"I would say I hope you enjoy yourself with Tony tomorrow, but after Saturday, I know you will, and so will he. Natalie tells me she's coming here with Tony. You don't mind?"

"Not at all. I already know the three of us will have a good time."

"Jason is an unknown quantity to me at the moment, but I like him, so I'm sure we'll have a good time. Want to meet for lunch on Thursday and I can tell you all the lurid details?"

"Why not. Usual time?"

"See you then. Okay, you two, time to head home."

Five minutes later, there was only only Matt and me. "Bed, honey?"

He nodded. "You don't mind if we don't make love tonight, do you? I want to keep my pump primed for Mary tomorrow."

"No, that's okay, baby. We'll just cuddle and sleep."

Fifteen minutes later, we were in bed. Ten minutes after that, we were asleep.

Wednesday dawned fine and dry, with a promise of heat later. Work was its usual predictable self and five o'clock found me ready to head home. At five-ten, I said goodbye to the few who were left in the office and headed home. Matt had volunteered to prepare our evening meal and had a light pasta creation waiting for me, lots of tomatoes and fresh herbs. A bowl of ice-cream made a nice dessert and at six-thirty I headed for a shower, but made sure my pussy was shaved clear first. At seven-ten I was showered and dried, and donned my Cougar outfit, after carefully inserting my diaphragm.

Matt was waiting for me downstairs, smart in freshly-pressed chinos and a knitted short-sleeved shirt, a light jacket over his shoulders. He gave me a hug, and a kiss.

"Okay, Mom, I'm off to find out what Mary's pussy feels like around my cock. Enjoy yourself with Tony, and I'll see you some time after eleven. Have fun!"

"You, too, son." I closed the door behind him and settled myself on the couch to wait. I didn't have to wait for long. At seven twenty-nine the doorbell rang and I hurried to open it, quickly ushering Tony and Natalie in so I could close the door. Tony was in a similar outfit to Matt's, but Natalie surprised me. She was wearing a lightweight coat, knee length.

"Shall I just hang my coat here?" she asked, indicating the little row of coat hooks beside us.

"Yes, sweetheart, just here will be fine," I said, then stifled a gasp of surprise. Under the coat, Natalie was ready to play. A close-fitting basque in pink and black, half-cup tit supports, barely concealing her nipples, suspender straps clipped to dark tan stocking, and a thong to match the basque. She grinned at me and did a twirl.

"You like?"

"I like!" I said, and gave her a quick kiss. I turned to Tony, who grinned.

"I almost fucked her on the hallway carpet when she came downstairs dressed like that," he said, reaching out to squeeze his sister's fingers.

"I'm not surprised," I said. "Come on, the two of you, into the sitting room."

A few moments later and Natalie and I were seated on the couch, Tony in an armchair. I smiled at the siblings.

"We all know what we're here for," I said. "Tony is going to fuck me, and I'm going to enjoy it."

"Me, too!" said Tony.

"What about you, Natalie?" I said. "Do you want to participate, or just watch? Dressed like you are, I would guess you came ready to participate?"

"As long as you don't mind," she said.

"Of course not. We had fun together on Saturday, didn't we?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Well, any thoughts? Come on, don't be shy."

"I thought you could maybe eat my pussy, while Tony fucks you from behind. Then, when he's recovered, I'll eat you while he fucks me," she said, a little hesitant.

My pussy pulsed, startling me, but her suggestion had triggered a 'yes!' response in me. I turned to Tony. "What does our stud think?"

"Your stud thinks 'yes'," he said, grinning. "But here? Or in the bedroom?"

"Any preference?" I asked.

"Bedroom," they both said, almost together.

I stood. "Come on, then," I said, and led the way upstairs. In my bedroom I opened and discarded my robe, triggering a 'wow' response from Tony.. I grinned..

"That was pretty much Matt's response when I modeled the outfit for him," I said. "Come closer, Tony, the bra is front-fastening."

"You want me to remove it?"

"That's the general idea," I said, and Natalie giggled.

Tony smiled and came closer, his hands moving to remove my bra. He laid it carefully on my bedroom chair. "Now my panties," I said, "or rather, my thong." The work of moment, the panties joining the bra on the chair, leaving me clad only in stockings.

"Will you keep the stockings on, please, Liz?" said Tony.

I grinned at him. "I was planning to." I turned to Natalie. "What about you, sweetheart?"

"My basque zips down the front," she said, "but I'll keep my stockings on as well." And she quickly unclipped the suspender straps before unzipping the basque and laying it on my chair, her thong quickly following. That left the two of us naked except for our stockings. I hadn't noticed, but while Natalie was undressing, Tony had quickly removed his own clothes and when Natalie and I turned to him, we were greeted by the sight of a naked Tony with an almost complete erection. He gazed at us in open admiration.

"A sight like that cries out for a photograph," he said.

I reached for my purse and took my phone out, quickly setting it for camera. I handed it to Tony and moved back to Natalie, slipping my arm around her waist as I turned back to Tony.

"Tits out, bellies in," I said, and she laughed, slipping her own arm around my waist.

"Deep breath, ladies," Tony called, and then we heard the shutter click. He looked at the screen and nodded. "Beautiful," he said, and passed me the phone. I held it so that Natalie could see and we studied the picture. We're about the same height, me and Natalie, with similar figures, except that my tits hang a smidgen lower than hers and she's an inch or two slimmer in the waist. Our hair is about the same length, hanging to our nipples if we left it loose, mine a rich auburn, Natalie's a lustrous dark brown, almost black. Two shaved pussies, two clefts leading to the promised lands.

"Nice work, stud," I said, and Natalie giggled.

"That's the first time anyone has taken a nude photo of me," she said.

"I'll send it to your phone," I said, "on your promise to keep it to yourself. You can show it to your Mom, but no-one else, okay?"

"My word on it," she said.

"Ready to be eaten, sweetheart?"

"Yes, please."

"On the bed, then, up against the headboard, and spread your legs so I can get between them." I turned to Tony. "Ready to fuck your cougar, cub?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Natalie scrambled onto the bed and moved up to place her back against the headboard, spreading her legs for me. I moved onto the bed, shuffling forward on my knees.

"I'll just test the range," I said, and lowered my head, adjusting my position slightly until I knew I was in position. I looked back over my shoulder at Tony.

"Okay, lover, we're ready," I said, then turned back to Natalie, taking a deep breath, relishing the heady aroma of sex-ready pussy. I felt the bed move as Tony moved in behind me, then felt his slightly calloused hands take my hips in a light grip, letting my breath out in a sigh-cum-gasp as I felt the broad, blunt head of his cock press into my pussy. I was wet, very wet, but he still needed to pull back a couple of times before he was able to press his full length into my pussy. Shit! He felt good!

12