Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, lover," I murmured, then lowered my head to Natalie's pussy, extending my tongue and sliding it up her slit, from the brown-red pucker of her anus to where her clit was just beginning to peep from its sheath. Her flavor was tangy, salty-sweet, rich, and I lapped happily at her pussy for a moment, eliciting a soft groan from her, letting my tongue move up the crease between thigh and mons, one side, then the other, pointing my tongue and pushing it into her depths, relishing her taste, her aroma, enjoying the solid thrust of Tony's cock in my own pussy. I let my tongue flick over Natalie's clit and she whimpered softly.

I could feel my orgasm beginning to build, and without stopping my loving assault on Natalie's pussy, I moved my hand to stroke my own clit, adding to the mix of sensations I was experiencing, enjoying the touch of my own fingers, enjoying the solid thrust of Tony's cock, enjoying the taste and aroma of Natalie's pussy.

I've already said I'm usually quick to climax, but this time it was Natalie who came first, her legs clamping my head as her body trembled in climax, a hissed 'Yes!' from her lips as she let the climax wash over her

My fingers got a little busier on my clit and it was only moments later when my own climax hit me, my pussy trying its best to drain Tony's balls. I half expected him to falter and stop, but he must have remembered what I'd told him on the Saturday and he kept thrusting into me for several strokes until he, too, cried his climax to the night, his hips driving his cock into my streaming pussy, his jizz shooting into my spasming depths.

Slowly, we stilled, slowly our labored breathing eased, slowly the little aftershocks of climax diminished, until with a whispered 'thank you, Liz' Tony eased his cock from my pussy and sat back on his heels. I lifted my face from Natalie's pussy and looked up at her. Her eyes were closed, but there was an expression of contentment on her face, As I watched, her eyes opened and she smiled at me, a soft, sweet smile.

"Thank you, Liz, for one of the best orgasms I've ever had in my relatively short sexual exploration."

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Everything okay?"

"Everything is wonderful," she said, in a tone that brooked no argument. I blew her a kiss and eased myself from between her legs, rolling to my back beside her, content just to lie there for a moment.

"Are you two okay?" said Tony. "You both look exhausted."

"We'll be fine in a week or two," I said, and Natalie giggled.

"Make that a month," she said, laughing.

There was a snort from Tony, and he moved up to lie beside us. "I need a rest before I can go again," he said, fighting a yawn.

"Well, you're in the right place," I said, and glanced at my watch. Eight thirty, an hour gone, just like that! I think we must have dozed because when I looked at my watch again it was ten minutes after nine. I glanced at the others. Natalie blew me a kiss, but Tony was out for the count.

"Ready to be eaten, Elizabeth?" said Natalie.

"Whenever you're ready sweetheart," I said, "but don't you want Tony to fuck you?"

"Yes, I do, but if it comes to the worst and he can't fuck me here, I'll take him to bed when we get back home."

"I heard that," said Tony. "If you ladies could apply a little stimulation to my poor exhausted prick, I'm sure you could persuade him to perform again."

"Ooh, Liz! A challenge," said Natalie, laughing.

I grinned at her. "Challenge accepted!"

Two tongues, two warm mouths and four naked, shapely tits soon had Tony hard and ready to go and I eased myself up the bed and made myself comfortable against the headboard. I blew a kiss to Natalie and she grinned.

"Ready for me to come snacking?" she said.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Okay," she said, "just testing the range." Her tongue tip came out and she leaned in towards my pussy, frowned, and wriggled forwards on her knees a few inches and tried again. Target! She looked back over her shoulder at Tony. "Okay, bro, your sister is in position. Climb aboard!"

Her head came back down and her tongue licked warmly, wetly, the length of my slit. Yes! I don't think Natalie had had a lot of experience of cunnilingus, but she was a woman, knew where she liked to feel someone else's tongue on herself, and she was ready and willing to use that knowledge to please me, and in my turn, I was more than ready to let her.

Tony knelt behind his sister, lining up his target, then inched forward. I knew when he'd hit his target from Natalie's little gasp as her mouth moved over my pussy, and the soft moan which followed.

Natalie extended her tongue and pushed it into my vagina, licking, sucking, then easing out to move up and caress my clit, then down again, never stopping, moving over my labia, over the creases between mons and thighs, everywhere in fact that my own tongue had been on her when I'd eaten her earlier. She was an excellent student, Natalie Wiest, and I was more than ready to award her an 'A' for her practical examination.

Even after only a few strokes of Natalie's tongue I could feel the faint beginnings of impending climax and relaxed myself mentally, ready to enjoy it when it happened.

Tony's cock was moving easily, audibly, in his sister's pussy as he fucked her, and he grinned as I caught his eye, blowing me a kiss. I blew one back at him and lay back to enjoy Natalie's loving assault on me.

I realized that I could help Natalie feel even better and I reached under her to cup her breasts, feeling her nipples hard against my palms. I squeezed gently, molding her breasts in my cupped hands. She moaned softly as I did so.

It couldn't have been more than a minute or two later that I felt the first definite, familiar indications of impending climax.

"I'm getting close, sweetheart," I murmured, and Natalie managed a nod without ceasing her loving assault on me. I tried to relax, but then my climax hit me and I was crying out my fulfillment as Natalie's tongue flicked over my clitoris. Her head came up, her mouth and chin bright with my juices and she smiled at me.

"You taste great, Liz, salty and sweet."

I drew in a shuddering breath. "Glad you liked it, honey. You did a marvelous job on me, so thank you." She smiled again and then her eyes widened in startled surprise.

"Oh, fuck! I'm coming too!" she cried then she too was shaking as her climax washed over her. I think knowing that the two women he was involved in a sexual situation with had both climaxed fueled Tony's own impending climax and it was only a dozen or so more strokes of his cock in Natalie's clutching pussy before I saw his face tense then he was crying out his own triumph

"Oh, Natalie, I'm coming!" he cried, and I could feel Natalie's head bumping into my belly as Tony's hips drove his cock into Natalie's depths.

Long moments later, Tony's thrusts had stopped and he eased back, his wilting cock slipping from Natalie's pussy with an audible pop, and he collapsed forward, twisting to lie on his back beside me.

"Whooee," he murmured, "you two have exhausted me."

"We try," I said, laughing, "don't we, Natalie?"

"We certainly do, Liz, we certainly do." she said, and moved so that she was laying on my other side. I glanced at my watch. Apart from my stockings, the only thing I was wearing. Ten fifteen.

"As soon as I think I'm able to move, I'm going to have a shower. You're both welcome to join me. There's room for three if we don't get too animated."

"I'd love to," said Natalie and Tony nodded smiling assent. The shower was fun, and Natalie and I were both sure that our tits and pussies were as clean as they could be, while Tony knew that his cock and balls were all but sparkling. We'd agreed among us that our sexual play was over for the night, and Tony dressed while I shrugged into my robe, not bothering with bra or thong.

"I should have brought something to wear," said Natalie, ruefully. She'd donned her thong but not her basque I reached into my wardrobe and took out a caftan, one that reached to mid-thigh.

"Here, honey, wear this," I said. "You can bring it back whenever it's convenient."

"Thanks, Liz," she said, shrugging it on and belting it. "I'll drop it off tomorrow evening if that's all right."

"That will be fine," I said. "You two go on down, I'll just straighten the bed."

"I'll give you a hand, Liz, it's quicker with two," said Natalie.

It certainly was, and a couple of minutes later we trooped downstairs, Natalie carrying her basque.

"Here, give me that," I said. "I have a large paper bag in the kitchen. You can carry it home in that. I'll put the bag beside your coat." A task quickly accomplished and a couple of minutes later we were relaxing with our drinks, Natalie and me with wine, Tony with a beer.

"So, how do you two think the first active evening of the Carrvale Cougar Club has gone?"

"Very successfully," said Tony, "but after Saturday we knew that tonight would be good, because it was you I was scheduled for. Ask me again after I've tried out the other three, although I don't think I'm going to be disappointed with any of you lovely ladies." He laughed. "I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Molly Binns's tits!"

I laughed. "That's almost exactly what Matt said."

"I sometimes wish I was a little bigger in the bust," said Natalie, thoughtfully, "but then I think about the extra weight, and the probability that they'd start to sag and decide I'm very happy with my thirty-fours."

"Which are absolutely gorgeous, sis," said Tony, "and I mean that."

"Thank you," said Natalie, and blew him a kiss. She glanced at her watch. "Almost eleven, time we weren't here, I think."

"You're right, sis." Tony turned to me. "Thank you, Liz, for sharing your bed and body with me. I look forward eagerly to our next assignment."

"No more than I do, sweetheart. Thank you for giving this older lady such a good time."

"And thank you both from me, for sharing yourselves with me," said Natalie. She moved across to Tony and kissed him, then came to me and kissed me. "Time for my coat, I think."

Five minutes later, after a further kiss from each of them, they were gone. I went back to the sitting room and poured myself a Jim Beam. I didn't bother with water this time and I'd only taken a couple of sips when I heard Matt's key in the lock and a moment or two later he came into the sitting room He grinned when he saw me sitting there and came across to give me a quick kiss.

"Enjoy yourself with Tony tonight?"

"Yep, so did Natalie."

"Ah, she came with him, did she? I thought she might."

"What about you, honey. How did it go with Mary?"

He grinned. "It went very well with Mary, she is an absolutely delightful fuck!"

"So that's two of us happy with our first night's action with the Carrvale Cougar Club. I'll find out tomorrow how it went for Jane and Jason," I said, "but since I have to go to work in the morning I'll get myself off to bed, just as soon as I've finished my Jim Beam."

"I'll sleep in my own bed tonight, Mom, if that's okay with you?"

"That's fine, son, you do that. I've already had a nice fuck and a very successful pussy eating tonight, so I'm not going to be wanting." I drained my glass and went over to him to give him his goodnight kiss, and five minutes later, after brushing my teeth, I slipped into bed, naked. It was probably only a minute or two before I was asleep.

* * * * *

And that's part 6 done. There will be more, I promise. Constructive criticism welcomed and if you ask a question make sure I have an address to reply to. Please vote, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!

12