Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 07

Story Info
More fun, and Liz shoots some nude selfies.
5.3k words
4.69
3.6k
12

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrvale Cougar Club -- Ch. 7

* * * * *

Work next day was mostly routine stuff, which was fine with me, as I was enjoyably reliving the previous evening with Tony and Natalie. As usual, Jane was waiting for me at Toni's. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and a beaming smile.

"Coffee to go and a Danish?" she said.

"Yep. My turn to pay, I think." It was only a couple of minutes before we were seated on our usual bench in the little park and the Danish and coffee were quickly consumed. I turned to Jane and she grinned.

"I take it your evening with Tony and Natalie went well?"

"Absolutely. I ate Natalie out while Tony fucked me doggy style, then when he was ready to go again, Natalie ate me out while Tony fucked her doggy style. A very satisfying evening I would say. How about you?"

"Also very satisfying. Jason was very shy at first, but relaxed a little when he saw what I was wearing under my shortie robe, and did a very nice job of undressing me. Then I undressed him, before we played. I asked him when he'd last masturbated and he said yesterday afternoon, as he wanted to be sure he could last when we fucked."

"And did he? Last, I mean?"

Jane grinned. "He did, and very nicely, too. He managed to make me come, too."

"Did you just fuck the once?"

"No, we managed twice. I rode him the second time and he played with my tits. Nice hands! And he ate me to a mind-blowing climax as well. I think you'll enjoy Jason when it's your turn."

"And that's next week, so not long to wait before I find out for myself. The week after it's Peter. After that, I'll have had all four boys, including Matt, and it will be time to start the cycle over again. Have to say, I'm enjoying myself so far.. It's nice having a vigorous young cock in my pussy."

"It certainly is!" said Jane. "From desert to delight in less than a week. You deserve some sort of reward for coming up with the plan."

I laughed. "I'm getting my reward. Young cock!"

"Of course! Now why didn't I think of that?"

"Too busy enjoying your own supply," I said, fighting a giggle.

"That must be it." She glanced at her watch. "Oh, well, back to the salt mines."

Matt was out when I got home from the office, but came home about twenty minutes later and gave me my now usual hot kiss.

"What's for dinner, Mom?"

"How about something simple?"

"Fine by me, Mom, any suggestions?"

"I was thinking I could thaw that diced turkey we have in the freezer and do a stir-fry with some noodles. We have onion and red capsicum, and there's a sachet of black bean stir-fry sauce in the cupboard. Should only take a half-hour, tops."

"Great, Mom, go for it!"

We both enjoyed the result of my efforts, followed by coffee and cookies. I'd need to get more ice-cream when I did my big grocery shop at the weekend, I'd realized.

After dinner, we went into the sitting room. I did a quick check of the television program guide, but nothing appealed so I popped a light classical CD in the player and we both relaxed. Then I remembered.

"So, son, how did it go with Mary last night?" I asked him, prompting a wide grin.

"It went very well with Mary last night. After she let me in she took me through to her sitting room and made me sit down. You know she used to teach geography at the high school?"

"Yes, I knew that."

"Well, she said she was going to ask me some geography questions. If I got the answer right, she'd remove an item of clothing, but if I got it wrong, it would be me that had to remove something. I don't know how long she'd worked on the questions but it seemed like we were alternating and when I took my last item of clothing off, all Mary had left was her panties, and she asked me to remove them for her, and when I did I found she'd stuck a post-it note onto her pussy, with an arrow pointing down, and a note saying 'insert penis here and fuck until satisfied'." He grinned. "So I did."

I laughed. "Sounds like quite a fun session." I knew Mary had a quirky sense of humor and what Matt had just told me reinforced the knowledge.

"Oh, it was, Mom. That first time, we just fucked plain vanilla missionary, but when she got me hard again she rode me and asked me to play with her tits, and she has very nice tits, Mom, a bit like yours, but slightly bigger, I think, with long nipples. She likes having her nipples sucked." He laughed. "I was more than happy to oblige."

"So my friend Mary gave my son a good time, then?"

"Your friend Mary gave your son a fucking great time, Mom, absolutely fucking great. I'm definitely looking forwards to my next time with her, but I have Eloise tomorrow night and possibly you tonight before I even think about Mary again."

"Me tonight, definitely, as long as it won't cramp your style with Eloise."

"I don't think it will, Mom, I'm getting the feeling that the more I fuck, the more I can fuck. Weird, but that's the way I feel."

"More power to you if that is the case. Certainly we cougars will benefit. How about a game of Scrabble until bedtime?"

"What time is bed time?"

"Whenever we finish the Scrabble."

"You're on! 10 point bonus for words relating to sex?"

"Absolutely."

Another fun game. I won, but only by about five points, and at ten fifteen we headed up to bed. This time we had a nice slow, relaxed fuck and a quietly intense climax, almost restful, not that an orgasm can ever be described in those terms, not really, but it felt that way, and we drifted off to sleep in relaxed, post-orgasmic lassitude, Matt spooning behind me, cupping my breast.

I finish early on a Friday, at two. Remembering the shortage of ice-cream I picked up a gallon of vanilla at the mini-mart as I drove home, and was in the house just after half-past two. I went in, surprised to find Natalie with Matt, looking cool and comfortable in shorts and a tank top, absence of a bra evidenced by the little bumps of her nipples.

"I brought your caftan back, Liz. I washed it, that's why I didn't bring it back yesterday."

"That was very good of you, sweetheart, but you could only have worn it for an hour or so, not enough time to get it dirty, I wouldn't have thought."

"Maybe not, but I feel better for having washed it."

"Thank you, love. Did you enjoy yourself on Wednesday?"

"Do you really need to ask? You were there, you know I enjoyed it."

"That's true. Where's Tony's next liaison?"

"With Mary."

"If it's anything like it was for me on Wednesday, he'll enjoy himself," said Matt, laughing, "I'm trying to remember who your mom has next."

"Peter, if I remember right," said Natalie. "I'm just going to stay in my room. I'm not ready for anybody other than Tony or you, Matt."

"That can only be your decision," I said. "How will you occupy your time?"

"I've been trying to write some short stories for Literotica, I just haven't worked up the nerve to submit anything yet."

"Well, if you want any editorial input, let me see them. I used to be the editor of the high school newspaper and my degree is in English Language," I said.

Natalie grimaced. "I'd probably be too embarrassed to show you," she said, "but maybe, just maybe. Now, if you folks will excuse me, I'll get myself off home," and she was away, with a flash of long, lightly tanned leg, but came back almost at once, laughing.

"I meant to tell you. I asked Lucy when the next open day at the nude beach is, and it's the 15th of next month. Now, this time, I am away!"

"Are we still planning on going to the nude beach, Mom?" said Matt as we closed the door after Natalie had gone.

"I think so, yes. I'd like to find out a bit more about naturism, and what it's like to be naked with my friends when it's not for sex. I wonder if we could get the whole Cougar Club to go?" I said, musing.

"There was definite interest when we talked about it at our meeting," said Matt. "You ask the cougars, and I'll ask the other cubs, eh?"

"Good thinking. No rush, though. We have a month before the Open Day. Now, I'm in a lazy mood. How about I phone for pizza for dinner?"

"Yes!"

The pizza was tasty, and we had some of the ice-cream for dessert, then I just lazed about for the evening, while Matt set off for his appointment with Eloise.

"Have fun, son," I said as I waved him off."

"Don't worry, Mom, I plan to."

"I may be in bed when you get home. Join me if you wish, but I won't cry if you go to your own bed. Just in case, I'll say goodnight now."

"And goodnight to you too, Super Mom. Love you, lady," he said, giving me a fierce, hot kiss.

"Love you tons. Now, go! Don't keep Eloise waiting." And he was off.

I was in bed by ten, asleep by ten-thirty, my slumber undisturbed.

Saturday dawned dull and wet, but the sky was clearing as we finished breakfast and I reckoned it would turn out nice by late morning. Matt and I were relaxing over coffee. I caught his eye, raised my brow in query and just waited. He laughed.

"You want to know how it went with Eloise, don't you?"

"Of course."

"Okay, then, I'll tell you. When I got to her house, she had already undressed and was just wearing a robe, nothing fancy, just a robe. She let me in, gave me a quick kiss, and took me up to her bedroom. Once there, she took off her robe and lay on the bed.

"'Okay, Matthew,' she said, 'get naked and give me a good fucking!' So I did. Nothing fancy, just plain, straightforward face to face fucking, and it was great! I don't know why, particularly, except I felt that she really wanted me there, wanted me to enjoy the sensation of my cock in her pussy, wanted me to know that she was enjoying it, too.

"She came first, and the grip of her pussy was like a vice. A soft-jaw vice, yes, but she squeezed me good. After I withdrew, she cuddled into me and put her head on my shoulder, and I suddenly realized she was crying. I thought I'd done something wrong, and started to apologize, but she stopped me and told me they were happy tears, that it had been lovely and she wanted to do it again as soon as I was hard again. So I said, 'help me get it up' and the next thing I knew my cock was halfway down her throat.

"Long story short, when I was hard she rode me until we both came again and then we just cuddled for a while, She was telling me stories about Juan's antics when he was a youngster, playing with my cock all the time. Well, she got me hard again and this time I fucked her doggy style. Most enjoyable."

"So you fucked Eloise Juarez three times?"

"I did, Mom, yes. Most enjoyable it was, too."

"Well done, then, honey. I won't ask you to fuck me three times tonight, but I hope you can manage at least once for your Mom?"

"That, Mom, I promise!"

"Good. Now, I'm off to do the grocery shopping. Are you coming?" He did sometimes accompany me, him pushing the trolley while I picked out the things I wanted for us.

"Yeah, Mom, I think I will."

Grocery shopping is something I usually do as quickly as I can, but with Matt along I wasn't bothered about hurrying, and we chatted amiably as we moved around the aisles. Turning one corner, I stopped in surprise when we almost collided with another trolley, a trolley behind which were a smiling Jane and Natalie.

Jane and I chatted for a few minutes, and I noticed that Natalie drew Matt a little way away and was talking very earnestly to him, Finished, she waited, and at Matt's nod she smiled radiantly and gave him a quick hug.

"What was that all about?" I asked as we moved away in the opposite direction to Jane and her daughter, "you and Natalie? Something she wanted?"

"Yeah. Apparently some of the younger members are planning a little party at the nude beach, and they're allowed to ask a friend who isn't already a member, and that friend can bring a partner. Well, Natalie's friend Lucy asked her to go along. Natalie wasn't sure at first but when she and her Mom met us back there, she thought she would ask me to be her partner, because I already knew what she looked like naked and she wouldn't feel embarrassed. I said yes, partly because it will let me find out a bit more about the nude beach and naturism, but mostly because I like Natalie. I'm going to ask her out on a date, I think."

"You could do a lot worse, honey, she's a lovely girl, both in looks and personality. So, when is this party at the nude beach?"

"Tomorrow. We supply our own food and drink, nothing in glass and no alcohol. I think I need to backtrack a little and pick out some snack supplies."

"I only want a couple of rib-eye steaks and I'm finished," I said. "Let me get those and then we'll get your snacks."

"Okay, Mom, lead on. Um, can I borrow the car tomorrow?"

"Okay, son. It's Sunday so I don't need to be anywhere. What time is your party?"

"Natalie says it starts at one in the afternoon and finishes when the last person leaves. She says we'll come away at about five."

"Bring her back here for dinner, if you want, honey," I said, thinking quickly. I knew Matt and Natalie had already fucked and might want to do so again. Maybe if I go along to Jane's, the two of us can play with Tony?

"Can I?" said Matt.

"Of course you can. We don't eat until around six-thirty anyway, so if you're leaving the beach at five, you'll have plenty of time. You'd better let Jane know when you collect Natalie tomorrow."

"And I'd better let Natalie know I'll have the car tomorrow," said Matt. "I'll text her and tell her about the car and the dinner invitation."

"I just had a naughty thought," I said. "I think I'll invite Jane and Tony for dinner, too. Maybe the five of us can play, later?"

"Best idea all day, Mom."

"Right, now where's my phone?"

Jane's acceptance on behalf of herself and Tony came back within a half-hour of my asking.

Love to come for dinner, Liz. Do we have naughty plans for after dinner, I hope? Jane

I laughed and texted back a simple, smiling face emoji.

The rest of my day went predictably smoothly. I cooked the rib-eye steaks for me and Matt, serving them with a simple salad. Ice-cream for dessert, of course. After dinner Matt and I just listened to music and went off to bed at nine-thirty, and we enjoyed a leisurely fuck before we settled for sleep.

Sunday dawned warm and sunny, with a promise of heat for later in the day.

"I think you'd better take the sunblock with you if you're going to be naked on the beach," I said. Matt nodded.

"You're right, of course, Mom. I will."

"Do you want anything to eat before you leave to collect Natalie?"

"I think that mountain of snacks in the bag will suffice for lunch today, Mom, and of course we're having dinner together later."

"Okay, then, honey. I'll just make myself a sandwich after you're away," I said, and duly proceeded to do that. After I'd finished I wondered what to do with myself, and picked up Matt's photography magazine with the article on nude photography. I read it carefully, and another article on shooting self portraits. Hmm, I thought, why not combine the two? And I went and got Matt's DSLR and tripod, and his big folding reflector, and spent an enjoyable couple of hours shooting nude selfies, mostly trying to make them artistic. I'd need a second opinion on whether I'd succeeded.

Five-thirty brought a smiling Matt and Natalie. I hugged and kissed them both. "So, how did the party go? And are you any better informed about naturism?"

"Yes, Mom, I think we are. One of the party people was the assistant secretary, and she went to the office and got us a couple of leaflets on what it's all about. Don't forget to take yours home with you later, love," he said to Natalie.

"I won't."

"I don't know if she told you, Natalie, but your mom and Tony are coming for dinner as well," I said. "We're having salmon steaks and salad for dinner, and everything is ready. I just need to cook the salmon when your mom and Tony arrive. In the meantime, I want your opinions on some photographs I took this afternoon. I borrowed your Nikon, Matt, but I used my own SD card and I've got it in the reader on the video recorder. Okay?"

"Sure thing, Mom. You've got us curious."

"Probably a little narcissistic, but look, here's the first," I said, and used the remote to bring up my first nude self-portrait, a simple, full-length standing pose."

"Wow, Mom, nude selfies. Whatever next? Come on, let's see the rest. Whatever gave you the idea?"

"This," I said, and picked up the magazine from beside me on the couch. "I was bored, and picked this up to read. It was the fact that the two articles were in the same magazine that gave me the idea."

"Which articles?" said Natalie, curious.

I passed her the magazine. "The one on nude photography, and the one on shooting self-portraits." She took the magazine, but concentrated on the screen images as I went through the twenty-five shots I'd taken.

"Pretty good, I'd say," said Matt as the last shot came up. "You have a good eye, Mom."

"And a good figure," said Natalie. "Not sure I could do self portraits, but if you want to shoot some nudes of me, Matt, I'm happy to model for you." She laughed. "You've already seen everything I've got, anyway, so a photo or two isn't going to change anything, just as long as it's only us, and maybe Mom and Tony, that see them."

"That's my intended audience, too," I said. "I might show these to Jane and Tony after dinner. But first, tell me about the nude beach."

"Nice place, Mom. Lots of little clearings among the trees, with easy access to the beach and the sea. A concession, selling sandwiches and drinks. No hot food, though.. And a couple of toilet blocks." He laughed. "And I have a completely new appreciation of beach volleyball, as played by naked lovelies like Natalie."

"Pervert!" she retorted, laughing.

We'd taken our time over the photos and it was getting close to six-thirty, which is when I'd invited Jane and Tony for, a fact evidenced by the ring of the doorbell.

"I'll get it, Mom," said Matt, and in short order was ushering Jane and Tony into the room. Jane came straight over to me and hugged me, kissing my cheek.

"Thanks for the invitation," she said. "Anything need doing that I can help with?"

"We're having salmon steaks with salad," I said, "and the steaks just need cooking. I'll partly cook them in the microwave, and finish them off in the frying-pan, in butter."

"Come on, then, I'll give you a hand," she said, and we moved off into the kitchen, leaving the three youngsters chatting.

Jane looked around to make sure we were alone, then came closer. "Are we playing after dinner?"

I grinned at her. "Do you want to?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"Then we play." She frowned.

"What is it?" I said.

"Natalie and Matt. I think Nat's hoping he'll ask her out on a date, but she doesn't know if she's reading the signs correctly, and he's interested in her as more than an occasional fuck-buddy."

"I think she can relax, because Matt confided in me earlier that he intended to ask Natalie out on a proper date.."

"Oh, that's good."

"What is?" said Matt, coming into the kitchen. Jane paused, not sure what to say and I spoke up.

"Matt, honey, you told me you were planning to ask Natalie out on a proper date. Is that still the plan?"

He grinned. "Certainly is, Mom. I asked her at the nude beach and she said yes. I'm taking her out for dinner at Toni's on Tuesday."

"That's what's good, Matt. Natalie told me she hoped you'd ask her out but she wasn't sure if she was reading the signals correctly," said Jane.

Matt grinned. "One thing about asking a girl out on a date when the two of you are bare-ass naked on a nude beach, is that you can be pretty sure if the response is sincere."

Jane and I both laughed. "I guess that's true," said Jane. "So are we still going as a group on the Open Day?"

12