Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we five, certainly. We'll need to check again with the others."

"Plenty of time before the Open Day," I said. Jane and I had been working as we spoke and I popped the steaks into the microwave and set the timer and power, while Jane started melting a block of butter in the frying-pan. The steaks were soon transferred to the frying-pan and at seven we all sat down to eat.

Conversation was general while we ate the salmon salads, and the ice-cream I served for dessert. Jane gave me a hand clearing the table and the five of us were soon sitting with a coffee each, Matt, Natalie and Tony on the couch, Jane and I in the armchairs.

"Okay, folks, what next? Do we play? And if we do, how are we going to organize it? First, a show of hands. Do we play? Yes, I guess it's unanimous."

"But how do we play?" said Matt. "There are three pussies but only two cocks."

"I've had an idea," I said, and reached for the notebook from the coffee table. I tore out a page, and carefully tore out six equally sized slips of paper. On three of them I wrote Liz, Jane and Natalie, and on the other three I wrote Matt, Tony and Dildo. Then I folded each slip of paper into a tight rectangle. I took the three female slips in my cupped hands and gave them a good shake, then dropped them on the coffee table, then did the same with the other three.

"Okay," I said, "let's see who's with who," and I picked up one of the first slips, unrolling it to reveal 'Natalie'.

"Natalie," I said. "Pick your first partner," and I indicated the untouched pile. She dithered for a moment, then selected one, unrolling it.

"Matt," She said, showing us the name.

"Matt and Natalie are the first pairing," I said, and the others nodded, while Matt and Natalie looked at each other, grinning.

I picked up the second 'woman' slip and unrolled it to reveal 'Jane.' I showed the others the name and then pointed to the two remaining 'men' slips. "Pick your first partner, sweetie," I said and Jane reached for one, unrolling it to reveal 'Tony'.

I shrugged and unrolled the other two slips so that the others could read them. "Looks like I make do with the dildo first time. How do you want to do this, folks? All together here, or separately?"

"Why not just stay in here?" said Jane, "after all, we've played together before."

"True," I said. "Okay by me. Matt? Tony? Natalie?" Nods of agreement all round. "Okay, then. Let's all undress now, and pile our clothes in the dining room. That suit everybody?" Again,nods of agreement and murmurs of assent and a couple of minutes later there were five naked people in the sitting room.

"I'll take one of the armchairs," I said. "That's all the space me and my friend here need," and I brandished my dildo. "Tony? Jane?"

"If Matt and Natalie don't mind, we'll take the couch," said Jane.

"We're happy with the floor," said Matt, "if you'll pass me a couple of the scatter cushions." Tony picked a couple of cushions and threw them to Matt, who put them down on the carpet. Next time I looked across, Natalie had her head on one cushion and her bottom on another, with Matt's face buried between her legs, Way to go, son! I glanced back at the couch, just in time to see Jane lowering herself onto Tony's erection. I smiled to myself and slipped the dildo into my streaming pussy. If self-stimulation was all I was getting this first time, I'd make it good!

Natalie came first, a tight scream coming from her as she shook in climax, her fingers tight in Matt's hair as her climax washed over her. I caught Jane's eye as she rode Tony's cock and she grinned, never ceasing her steady up and down on her son's pole.

I glanced back at Matt and Natalie. Matt had moved up alongside her and the two of them were in a tight clinch, lost in a passionate kiss From an observer's point of view, it looked like they were both putting their all into the kiss. As I watched, they broke the kiss and Natalie moved to kneel astride Matt, who had rolled onto his back and while I watched the two teenagers, Natalie lowered herself carefully onto Matt's erection.

She must have been soaking from her climax as she sank straight onto him without needing to spread her juices first. She bent forward, like a cat, and kissed Matt, then sat up straight and began a steady up and down movement, while Matt's hands came up to play with her breasts.

A tight cry came to my ears and I looked across, to see Tony driving up into his mother as his climax hit him. I grinned and began to apply myself more diligently to my manipulation of the dildo. I was falling behind!

My climax, when it came shortly afterwards, was intense and satisfying, and I let myself relax into the comfort of the armchair, idly watching Natalie as she rose and fell on my son's cock. Enjoy it, girl, but don't wear him out. I might need him later!

Matt and Natalie climaxed almost together, while I was still coming down from my high, Matt's hands on Natalie's hips as he drove up into her, a tight moan in her throat as she rode him.

A few minutes later, all was still, five happy people recovering from their climaxes. I glanced at my watch. Almost nine. I suspected we might be finished for the night. First, though, we needed to clean up.

"Jane? Natalie? Do you want to share my shower, or do you just need a wash cloth and towel?"

"Shower, please," said Jane, and Natalie nodded agreement.

"Okay, then, ladies, let's go. You guys make your own arrangements," I said, and led the other two women up the stairs. In my bathroom, I turned to them.

"I have shower caps, if you want to keep your hair dry." They both decided a shower cap was a good idea and I took three plastic shower caps out of the bathroom cabinet. They were the 'use once and discard' type, which I kept for moments like this, usually washing my hair when I showered, or else using a washable shower cap which was re-usable.

I reached into the shower and turned the water on. I keep the temperature control at a comfortable level, but the shower takes a minute or two to reach that temperature. Once I judged it was up to temperature, I ushered the others in and we spent a few giggling minutes washing each other. Conscious of the fact that time was passing, we didn't linger and were soon drying ourselves on the towels I'd laid ready for us.

Dried, towels in the laundry basket, I led the others back downstairs. Matt and Tony were laughing, the two of them in the armchairs as we women arranged ourselves on the couch.

"What's so funny, guys?" said Jane, as we settled ourselves.

"Nothing, really," said Matt, "it's just that you ladies make us feel good."

"And you guys make me feel good," I replied.

"And me," said Jane and Natalie almost together.

I glanced at my watch again. Nine- thirty. I glanced across at the tow boys. "Can you two go again, or do we call it a day."

"I can't speak for Tony, but I reckon I'm about fucked out. Remember, I had Eloise night before last," said Matt.

"Enjoy her? " said Jane, and Matt nodded.

"Very much. Nothing exotic, just old-fashioned plain vanilla fucking, but she wanted me, made sure that I knew she wanted me, and did her best to give me a good time. I think the three of you ladies are cut from the same cloth."

"Thank you, Matt, you're very sweet," said Jane.

"Yes, thank you, son. Well, if we're not playing again, has anyone any suggestions for what we might do?" I said.

"I'm happy just to sit and chat," said Jane. "We don't do it nearly often enough."

"Any particular subject?" I asked.

Jane shrugged. "Family? Holiday? Favorite food? Favorite music? Favorite movie? Anything."

And we spent a surprisingly cheerful hour taking about anything and everything, finally calling time at about ten minutes before eleven.

"Time we were dressed and gone," said Jane. "Okay, you two, get dressed and we'll head home. Thanks for a lovely meal, Liz, and a fun time."

"Yes, thank you," said Natalie and Tony nodded smiling agreement.

Matt and I both dressed to see them off and I noticed that while Matt kissed both Natalie and her mother goodbye, his kiss for Natalie was especially warm. Once they had disappeared into the night I closed and locked the door and turned to Matt.

"Straight to bed, son?"

"Definitely, Mom, and if you don't mind I'll sleep in my own bed tonight, and I'm not setting my alarm, so I may be a tad slow getting up in the morning. I think I need to recharge my batteries."

"Okay, honey, I'll expect you when I see you, in the morning. Don't know if I told you, but I have the day off work tomorrow."

"No, I don't think you did, Mom, but, for now, goodnight. Love you."

"Love you, son. Goodnight."

* * * * *

And that's part 7 done. There will be more, I promise. Constructive criticism welcomed and if you ask a question make sure I have an address to reply to. Please vote, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!

12