Carry On Baggage

Story Info
David returns to porn star Gwen Morgan after the photoshoot.
5.6k words
4.4
2.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the story Baggage, with the perspective switched from Gwen to David.

Your life can change based on a small accident. Had aspiring porn star Gwen Morgan not spilled her suitcase full of sex toys and lingerie, I wouldn't be driving back to her place after work with a pair of her panties in my boxers.

I came to Los Angeles to become a director, like so many people chasing a dream in this city. But it's a tough dream to achieve. You're told it's a ten-year overnight success, but I think back to all the people I would meet when I first came out here, and how many had retreated back to their hometowns or cheaper big cities when things didn't work out.

I had slummed it doing crew gigs and student films, while taking various jobs to pay the bills. I had been lucky. I had managed to find cheap rents at just the right time and place, and my day job paid me just enough to survive on, though not enough to go out as much as I needed to network, and slowly my job took up more of my time, leaving me unable to schedule more gigs, or else too tired to pursue them. Forget trying to launch my own projects, my student debt was too much. Even with my luck with rent, I was always just getting by. I was always one car emergency or something else away from financial disaster.

That sort of stuff wears you down and puts you in permanent survival mode. Throw in a pandemic and I was just drained of creative energy. I had been lost, feeling like I missed the streaming boom and ruing all the opportunities squandered.

And then I chanced to meet Gwen.

#

tags.

True story, a lot of people have worked in porn. Not on screen, but on set. Few people talk about it openly, but you'll hear it over beers. When you have gone in debt to buy equipment, a paying gig becomes a paying gig. Those cameras, editing suites, lighting equipment, and hair and make-up kits don't pay for themselves. You have to put them to use. When you're an anonymous craftsperson you don't have to worry about ending up in the tabloids for your work. A few directors even talk about it later in life once they are successful. But when you're trying to make it even being an uncredited crew person can make you a pariah in the community. I avoided that concern by never seeking out those jobs.

But Gwen is good at two things that will make her a good porn star: Seduction, and calling out hypocritical bullshit.

#

tags.

I could barely focus on my job. Baggage handling is tough. I had worked my way up from unloading the planes, to delivering the lost baggage back to passengers. I get the good routes: Top hotels and clients in Beverley Hills and the rich enclaves. At this point I can just wave at security guards, front desk clerks and other gatekeepers.

My boss was mad when I got back to work after my impromptu photoshoot with Gwen. I reiterated my threat to jump to another airline. It wasn't an idle threat, though it would be a step down in position. The boss retreated, but then returned to threaten again, I asked for my union representative. That shut him up for the day.

With the boss off my back, I finally had time to think about what I wanted from Gwen. I had always thought about the odds I might meet a porn star at a bar or on Tinder out here. I knew in most cases you wouldn't be getting their on-screen persona, and the shallow fantasies of their films wouldn't happen. And I doubted I could really date someone in the sex industry. My inability to go out had limited that from happening in any case. That, and most of them were not-to-subtly hinting at escorting or seeking out rich or high-status men.

Gwen, I felt, was my own chance, and with the number of cases where I blew chances, professional or romantic, I didn't want to blow this. I wanted to get some sexual fantasies done with her that I might not get again, but the years of porn watching gave me choice paralysis. Selectile dysfunction, if you will.

But when I was stuck in traffic on my final delivery I happened across an interview on public radio with a psychologist talking about mental health and the entertainment industry. He talked about how many people were seeking validation for themselves and their craft. I thought about how Gwen had really given that to me. I knew I wanted to do the casting fantasy, to be the one to do it before the porn industry did it. It was tainted with a "virgin" fantasy I suppose, that I would be her first before the adult industry. But at the same time, I wasn't turned on by the exploitative fake premise of some of those sites, that these are naive newbies. It wasn't a turn-on to be a gatekeeper to a performer reaching for their dream. I hated those people.

What I did think of Gwen was that she was worthy of being the porn star she sought to be. And honestly, it was flattering she loved my work and wanted to pull me in. I wasn't likely to get an A-list actress seeking to work with me. But an X-lister? I could do it, but not by treating her as beneath me.

#

tags.

I arrived back at her hotel. I knocked on the door and waited. My heart raced as I heard her coming toward the door. It opened and she smiled as she saw me.

"Hey, welcome back," she said.

She looked sexy. She had done up her hair and makeup in sexy way. It bordered between classy movie star and trashy stripper. In our shoot before there was a yin and yang between my artistic eye and her need to show it all to her fans. That same dynamic played out now, like she could go either way with that look. That excited me.

"Glad to be back," I said, giving her a kiss.

"Come in," she said.

We walked into the hotel room. I saw several outfits laid out on the bed.

"Sorry about the mess, I am trying to decided which to wear to my audition," Gwen said.

"Tonight's, or tomorrow's?" I asked.

She smiled.

"That's the conundrum, isn't it? I want to give you your choice, but then it will be too messy for tomorrow's shoot," Gwen said.

I look at the outfits. There were casual options (Jeans and T-shirt, sundress, yoga pants), slight more formal (nightclub dress, a pants suit,). She even laid out a women's cut tuxedo.

"I think you should do the dress for tomorrow," I said, "You'll stand out as the classy, especially in the thumbnails."

"Okay, and for you tonight?" she asked.

I looked at the outfits remaining, but nothing really fit my mood. Besides, I already knew what I wanted.

"How about you wear the lingerie from the shoot earlier? Wear it under your hotel robe," I said.

"I thought you wanted an innocent first-timer casting experience," Gwen said.

"I want something a bit different," I said. "I can see that sort of interview whenever."

I explained what I wanted. She nodded.

"Okay. But I need you to agree to one thing," Gwen added.

"What's that?"

"We record this for real," Gwen said.

"Why?"

"This isn't role play for me. I mean, I will be doing it tomorrow. But if you want for porn star fantasy, I need you to go in all the way," Gwen said.

"What if this leaks?" I asked.

"I won't publish it. If you want to, that's your business. I'll have plenty of guys who want this fantasy with me. They'll pay good money. But I know none of them will direct me like you," Gwen said.

"Is this another attempt to bring me into porn?" I asked.

"Maybe. Get a feel for it. If I'm right and you come along, that means I will have a real special first video, rather than a run of the mill casting video," Gwen said.

Damn, she knew how to seduce me. Again, I didn't know if she wanted to fuck me for my looks, my art, or me, but she wasn't going to settle. Neither did I.

"Agreed," I said, "But I want you to say yes to anything you are willing to do in your casting video tomorrow."

"For you, I'll do more," Gwen said.

#

tags.

The camera turns on and Gwen is in frame on the couch. She lounges in her robe, the lingerie she's wearing just visible. She gives the camera a smile.

"Hello there. Can you tell us who you are?" I ask.

"I am Gwen Morgan, age 19."

"What brings you here today, Gwen?"

"I am here to do a video shoot with this handsome director I am hoping to seduce," Gwen said.

"Really. Aren't these casting videos usually about the girl on screen?"

"It's not a question about whether I am talented enough for porn, is it?"

"No, it's not. So, what is the purpose of this video for you?"

"Tomorrow is my first official video shoot for the adult industry, if you don't count my OnlyFans and camming. I was a memento of my old life, right before my life changes forever," Gwen said.

"Are you afraid?"

"Not really. My hometown found out about my camming and turned on me, so there isn't too much to go back to there. And even if I find a new town in middle America, I'd be hiding and not living authentically."

"It'd be a shame for you to hide that body," I said.

Gwen took that as a cue to stand and undo her robe and flash her lingerie.

"Gives us a full turn, so we can see the whole thing," I said.

Gwen spun around, expertly timing the dropping of her robe with the turn. Her tight red lingerie highlighted her ample breasts, shapely ass, smooth legs, and trim figure. She took a seat again.

"So, question to you, my director," Gwen asked, "Why are you here filming me?"

"Funny story, I came to day to deliver your lost baggage and discovered something I'd lost," I said.

"What's that," Gwen said, leaning in.

"I'd lost the spark of creativity that had driven me to come to Los Angeles. You get a day job to survive, and suddenly your too tired to write or find time to direct, and the fire dwindles down and nearly extinguishes," I said.

"Cute. Sappy, but cute," Gwen said.

"Same question. Why should you pick a struggling director to be the one to document your final day of your old life?" I asked.

"I happen to spill my bag of sex toys and outfits, and you helped me pack them up. As we do that, you tell me you're an aspiring director, but won't do porn because of the lack of good story. My pride got in the way and I felt like challenging you. To your credit, you told me you would be a demanding director and I took you up on that for a photoshoot. You proved to me that you deserve more than you've gotten."

"I do. And you recognizing that lured me in this far," I said.

Gwen leaned in.

"How much further do you want to go?" Gwen asked.

"Further than I would have imagined when I first knocked on your hotel door," I said.

"Lead the way," Gwen said.

"Fine. Let's start with getting you naked," I said.

Gwen smiled and undid the top of her lingerie and exposed her breasts. I moved, in, camera in one hand, and felt up her breasts.

"These all natural?" I asked.

"They are. I don't think the bolted-on look fits my body, though I can't wait to play with some women who have them," Gwen said.

"You like playing with girls too?"

"It can be fun, though if we're being honest on this private tape, it's gay-for-pay mostly," Gwen said.

"Too bad. I was hoping maybe one day I could do you and another girl," I said.

"That's not a no," Gwen said, grabbing my hand and sucking on my fingers.

"You'd do that for me?"

"If you pay," Gwen said.

"How would I pay?"

"Pay me the right attention," she said, moving my hand on the side of her face.

I moved my hand down her body, letting the camera follow it. Her nipples hardened at my touch. I ran my hand to belly, tracing my finger around her belly button, and to her hips.

"Let's turn you around," I said.

She turned and I let the camera look over her shapely ass in her panties. She bent over and shook her ass. I have it a gentle squeeze.

"How about you take those off," I said.

She did, slowly lowering her panties, teasingly lifting them back up, then letting them fall to her feet. I gave a playful slap and allowed the camera to linger for a moment longer.

"Turn around and show us your pussy," I said.

Gwen turned, showing her pussy and landing strip of pubic hair. I reached forward and stroked down from the top of the hair to her pussy lips.

"Nice soft landing strip," I said.

"Thanks. I use special shampoo that softens it," she said.

I began fingering her. She moaned with pleasure. I raised the camera slowly up her body to her face. She was biting her lips and gave a sultry look.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned.

I turned the camera back down to her pussy. I pulled out my fingers and lifted them to her mouth. She sucked my fingers deep.

"How does that taste?" I asked.

"Sweet, though I really want to taste this," she said.

I turned the camera down to her hand, now stroking my cock from the outside of my pants. I raised the camera back up.

"Maybe if you ask nicely," I said.

"Don't make me beg," she said.

I thought about making her do it, partly to go along with the thread, partly for my own ego. But she shot this pouty look that melted my heart and increased my lust for her.

"Okay, I won't," I said.

I place a gentle hand on the side of her face, then move the hand up and pushed her head down. She squatted down in front of me and began to undo my pants. She pulled the fly open and laughed.

"Oh my god, you kept my panties in there!" she said with a laugh.

She reached in and pulled out the panties.

"For anyone watching, I put those in here earlier today when we did a photoshoot," she said.

"You told me to keep them there," I said.

"I had almost forgotten," she said.

She got a devilish smile, then threw the panties at the camera. The panties covered the lens, and when I pulled them off she already had my cock tonsils-deep down her throat.

I stroked her hair and she looked up at me. She began working her tongue around the tip of my cock, then up and down the shaft.

I gave a moan of pleasure. She knew what she was doing, and she looked good doing it.

She got back to sucking my dick. I moved the camera around, getting some angles from the side. At one point she looked sideways at the camera and gave a wink.

The blowjob was amazing, but I knew this video needed more. I stroked her hair to get her attention.

"Let's give those titties some attention," I said.

I moved her to the couch and told her to start feeling up her tits. She proudly showed them off, rubbing them, arching her back, and playing with her nipples. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her nipple. She playfully stuck her tongue out as if to reach for it.

"Let's fuck those tits," I said.

I positioned her on the couch and stuck my cock between her tits. She pressed them together. The warm embrace sent an electric thrill up from the tip of my penis through my whole body. I began thrusting between her breasts, enjoying the softness held together by her firm grip.

Gwen looked down is rapt attention at my thrusting cock between her breasts. She held on more tightly as I thrust harder and harder. I watched through the view screen on the camera.

"Look at me," I told her.

She looked up, professionally knowing I meant the camera. She shot flirtatious looks.

I looked over the camera screen directly at her. Her eyes rose to meet mine. Her flirty, seductive look at the camera changed to something softer and more real. She held in a giggle. I swear her eyes sparkled when we made contact.

After a few moments, I pulled out from her tits and moved back. I spread her legs and fingered her pussy.

"Ready for the real show?" I asked.

"I'm ready," she said.

With that I positioned myself and slid inside her. Sex with a camera in one hand is a challenge, and all credit to the performers who manage it.

I got coverage of my cock going inside her, then started to build up a rhythm. I knew I had to fuck with the camera in mind, so I had to the get right angle and timing to bounce her tits right. She started moaning and gasping, more for the camera than reality. Still, once I got in the groove, I wanted to push what I could do.

I reached forward and took hold of one of her boobs, playing with it as the other one bounced. A firm squeeze elicited a real reaction from her and she reached forward and gripped my arm. Some real friction was developing. I moved my hand up and put a thumb in her mouth. She sucked on it while I held her face.

After a few moments, I slowed and told her to roll over. She got into the doggy position and I put my dick back inside her pussy. I took a few firm strokes, then smacked her ass. She jumped a little at the firmness of the hit, then looked back with a smile.

I grabbed her hair when she turned back around and gave it a firm pull as I started fucking her harder and harder. This position was easier to do with the camera, and I heard her gasps get faster and faster.

I felt a rush of testosterone and confidence as I went at her, and decided to see how far I could go. With my free hand I gave her ass another firm swat and felt a jolt as I saw her ass jiggle. More than anything I wanted to have that ass.

I moved a hand down and grabbed her ass, placing my thumb near her hole and starting to rub. I could feel her sphincter tighten and release, and gently probed it with my thumb.

She reached back and took my hand away, but to my excitement, she brought it forward and sucked on the thumb, getting it moist with her spit. She moved my hand back to her ass, and I gently probed it with my lubricated digit. As I got it in knuckle deep, she made a show of arching her back, probably more for the camera than actual pleasure. But it was a yes to continue.

I pulled my cock out, and rubbed the tip up and down her ass. She reached back again.

"Not yet," she said.

She moved and got up. She took the camera from my hand.

"Real sex before anal," she said.

She pulled out a tripod and set up the camera toward the couch.

"I wish I had two cameras for angles, but this will have to do," she said.

She pointed me to sit on the couch, then straddled me. I kissed her and began playing with her boobs, while she moved my cock into her pussy. She began riding me. I gave her ass another smack and grabbed her hips. She leaned back and the pace quickened. She steadied herself with one hand on the couch and one on my shoulder. Her nails dug in as she got closer and closer to orgasm. I tightened my grip and thrust to meet her.

"Ah, ahhh, AH!" she said as she built toward climax.

She leaned forward, now making shorter, deliberate motions. I moved one hand up to her back and pulled her in. I sucked on her tits and she reached her peak.

"Oh my god, ah!" she said.

Her body shook and she clung tighter to me. I held her close, delivering some firm thrusts to keep the orgasm going. A moment later she pushed herself back and tapped my shoulder.

"I'm good, I did it," she said, short of breath.

I stopped thrusting, and we stayed that way for a moment. Her face was buried by my neck, and I felt her hot breath as she recovered. One of her hands moved up my back, and the other played with my chest hair. I held the back of her head in one hand, and the other was on her lower back. I gave slow kisses up her neck.

She finally recovered her strength and sat up.

"You still good to go?" she asked, as she pulled my cock out of her.

"Ready as ever," I said.

She looked down and took my still hard cock in her hand. It glistened with her pussy juices.

"You don't usually see this in porn," I said.

"Real orgasm? Yeah. What's sexiest on camera isn't sexiest in person," she said.

"Why do you want to do it?" I asked.

"Performing is sexy in its own way," Gwen said, "Art doesn't have to be real to inspire."

"I'm feeling really inspired," I said.

"Inspired to do what?"

"Ask for everything I want," I said.

"Then I'm doing my job," Gwen said gleefully, "Let me get some lube."

12