Carry On Baggage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you go, how about you suck your juices off my cock?"

She looked down at my cock. She got down on her knees and took me into her mouth and sucked me off. She wiped the side of her mouth when she finished.

She walked over to her bag and got a small bottle of lube.

"Get the camera," she said, "Let's include in the lubing process."

She got the lube and I set up the camera.

"This isn't your first time," asked as I started applying the lube.

"No. First time was with first serious boyfriend. It wasn't very good," she said.

"No lube?" I asked.

"No, we knew that, but he tried to jackhammer my ass to start. He didn't know you got to work it slow, especially the first time," she said.

"I'm glad you didn't get turned off," I said.

"The second guy was experienced. It was a john I was working with. I had traveled down to New Orleans. He was a sexy European guy, knew what he was doing. I think he got off on his own skill more than me, but I'm not complaining," Gwen said.

"I hope I'm more like your European guy," I said.

"We'll see," she said.

With her ass and my cock lubed, we got into position. I rubbed the tip against her anus, and she started moving her ass against my cock. I rubbed it between her cheeks, feeling a fun tingle on the bottom of my cock. Then I pressed it against her hole and penetrated it.

She let out a moan as I slid in.

"Too much?" I asked, pausing.

"No, keep going. Gentle, but keep going," she said.

I slid in her, feeling her body tense and relax as she took it in. I got part way in before I got resistance, pull back, and pushed it. Bit by bit I moved deeper and deeper in her ass.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Interesting," I said, "Different than you pussy."

"Most of the tightness is in the opening, if you're looking for stimulation on the head," Gwen said.

"I still want to go in all the way," I said, "On principle."

"Well, by all means," she said.

She pushed back and we got a rhythm. I got closer, closer, closer... Her gasp and groans got me more excited, and I wanted to make the last few centimeters. I pushed harder, harder, harder.

And I made it! My balls rested on her ass cheeks. I spread her cheeks a bit, to see if I could get a little further in.

"I think you're out of cock," she said.

"I think so, but let's see," I said.

I pulled back, and gave her ass a pounding. It wasn't about going deeper, but pounding and celebrating where I was.

"Yeah, Dave, you got this!" she said.

"I know," I said, pulling back enough so I could slap her ass.

I pulled my cock back and out of the ass. I watched the gape in her ass for a second before pushing back in. I then did some shallow thrusts in, feeling the tightness of the opening on the top of my dick.

"Yeah, that's the sweet spot, keep going," she said.

I took a handful of her hair and pulled back as I kept going in her. The feeling of control, the tightness of her ass, and the knowledge that here I was, enjoying my first anal, with a future porn star no less, made me feel like a fucking king. The years of struggle, being ignored, getting by day-to-day flashed through my mind. I thought about all the times I thought about quitting and going home. Yet here I was, in Los Angeles, the porn capital of the world, and I was getting an experience that would never happen back home.

I felt myself ready to come. The orgasm was building bigger than anything I had ever had in my life.

"I'm almost there," I said.

"Yes, babe," she said, "Where are you going to cum?"

"First load inside," I said.

"Oh, do it!" she said.

I was ready to. It built and built, I felt myself going past the point of no return. My balls tensed up and I felt the first load explode out. I let out a moan that was closer to a roar. I felt a greater rush than I ever had in my life.

I felt my balls tensing for the second release, and I pulled out of her ass. The next load went out, shooting a line of cum from her ass and up her back to her shoulder blades.

"Yes, babe. Give me another," she said.

My balls tensed again and another, smaller load shot out. I grabbed my cock, trying to hold back the next.

"Turn around," I commanded.

She turned just in time to get the fourth, smaller shot. It wasn't as big, but enough to hit her face and dribble on to her breasts. A smaller, fifth one was coming, and I pulled her face in closer to take the shot. She giggled and it began running down her face.

There were a series of shorter spasms, and the rest of my load began to leak out.

"Mouth, Gwen," I said.

Without a word she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking me. She finished the rest of my cum.

"You're so good to me," I said.

"You want to know something? You're my first ass-to-mouth," she said.

"For real?" I asked.

"It's fine, I did an enema before, just in case," she said.

I smiled and chuckled.

"Your European didn't do it?"

"I didn't allow it," Gwen said.

"I feel honored," I said.

"You earned it. He only offered me money, you got something more," she said.

"What's that?"

"He made me feel like a whore, which was nice in its own way. You make me feel like a sex goddess," she said.

"Really?"

"I'm in love with those pictures you took," Gwen said, "I think you have an eye for making things erotic."

I wiped some of my cum off her face with a finger and put in in front of her face. She sucked my finger clean.

"I have a good muse," I said.

We shared a smile.

"Anything else you want to do with me?" she asked.

"I think we've accomplished what we set out to do," I said.

I pointed the camera at her.

"Any last words before we go?" I asked her.

"I've had a lovely time with my handsome co-star," she said.

"How does it feel, knowing this is your last hookup before you become a porn star tomorrow?"

"I hope it's not my last hookup with you, David," she said.

"I hope not either," I said.

"I also hope you come into the industry behind me, even if it's behind the camera," she said.

"That's a big ask," I said.

"I know. But when was the last great project you created?" she asked.

She wasn't wrong.

"It's been too long," I said.

I felt a painful longing in my heart. I thought about how far I'd come from this morning when I got up for another day at my job.

"Let's do one more scene. Let's get you cleaned up," I said.

"Will you be joining me?"

"Only fair that I do. I helped make this mess," I said.

We both stood and walked to the bathroom.

#

tags.

I set up the camera and we got in the shower. We left the shower curtain open so that the camera could get us. We covered the floor with all the extra towels.

We turned on the shower. We rinsed in the water. We got the soap and began to wash each other. I spent time on her face, then soaping her breasts. I turned her around and worked her back up in a lather, washing the cum and lube off her back and ass.

"Got it nice and clean?" she asked.

"Clean enough to eat off of," I said.

I illustrate the point, I kissed down her back and ass, then switched to licking her ass cheeks and up and down her crack.

She washed me, spending plenty of time on my cock and balls. We both rinsed off all the soap.

I put my hands on her hips, and she put hers on my shoulder. We looked at each other meaningfully for a few moments. I got the idea of swaying her hips with my hands, and before we knew it, we were both doing a little dance.

"You're a dork," she said.

"Yeah, maybe," I said, "I still got you."

She put a hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. It felt good and I pulled her in close to me. She broke the kiss and rested her head on my shoulder.

"If I said I would give up my audition tomorrow to stay with you, what would you say?"

"I could never ask you to do that," I said.

"What if I offered?" she asked, "It's not too late."

"I can't accept that," I said, "You didn't come out all this way to go back to your hometown, or mine. You came out here to chase a dream, to do something spectacular. I can't look at what you did for me today and ask you not to do all you can."

"True. I came too far to go back," she said.

"So have I," I said, "My old dream... it's been dead. I've just been going through the motions."

I knew I was holding a woman that millions of men would soon give anything for a chance with. Well, maybe not money. Too many balk at that idea. But they would wish they were where I was now.

"I would be a goddamn idiot to take you now, right before you're about to break through, and bring you into my old, failed life."

She grabbed my face.

"You're not a failure," she said, "You are talented, even if others don't recognize it."

"Then I need to stop chasing those people who don't recognize what I have to offer, and embraced those who do," I said.

I gave her a firm embrace.

"I want to join you on your journey," I said.

"In what way?"

"I don't know about dating. I'm not ready for that yet," I said.

"I wouldn't ask that," she said.

"But you're right, I have talent. You gave me a chance to exercise it today. My talent got me a chance to do things I couldn't do in my old life. It'd would be ungrateful not to recognize what you've shown me. Porn still isn't a great space to tell the type of stories I've been hoping to, but who says we can't? There is more opportunity than ever," I said.

"I know plenty of strippers and cam girls who wish they had someone like you to work with. Selfies are so limited and lonely," she said.

"I think there is a lot we could do together that we'd never do alone. And we could bring others together. Even if we're not dating," I said.

"We don't need that now. We do need to grow each other's art," she said.

"That's a partnership we can agree to," I said.

We smiled and kissed. We embraced under the steamy heat of the shower for a long while after. The camera recording says it was ten minutes uninterrupted, but there are some things the camera can't capture.

12