Carry On Cruising Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 2 of the cruise reveals more secrets of the passengers.
8.2k words
4.47
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are again with another sprawling sex-story, this time triggered by the words of someone on a different website who discussed going on a swinging holiday on a cruise.

I don't know who it was who mentioned that but whoever it was...They were inspiring.

THE SHIP'S OPEN SECRET

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. The sunlight beamed in from the balcony and wandered, unhindered, around our cabin. My wife was still asleep next to me after our first night aboard a cruise ship and so the only company I had were my thoughts on the previous night's aural sexual orchestra from the room next door.

I'd heard Bob and Betty Gunther, the middle-age couple next door, come back to their room with two friends, giggle, have a drink, laugh sone more and then precede to fuck together. I'd been lying in bed next to my wife Michelle who was in a slumbering state hearing the noises next door fully hard.

I still couldn't quite believe it.

When we had met Bob and Betty Gunther (apparently known as the Bee Gees) they had seemed like a nice normal couple. He seemed like the kind of person who'd invite you round to enjoy a barbecue, and Betty was his albeit attractive, older wife who'd probably have a little too much to drink at said barbecue and have to lie down early to sleep it off. Not like the kind of people who'd invite you to spend a weekend in their motorbike with them and get naked in front of you.

Now my thoughts were awash with what might happen between the Gunther's and ourselves. Would they attempt to seduce us? How long had this been going on for? Would I have to put up with this kind of performance every night? I wondered how our next meeting with the Bee Gees might go down.

"Hey, you guys. You fancy a drink? We've got a variety of sauces here," Bob begins as I stand up and Michelle sits on the Queen size bed.

"Have you got Vodka and Diet Coke?" Michelle asks innocently enough whilst Betty sits on the bed next to my wife, revealing a lot of leg and plenty of cleavage in a low-cut dress with a revealing slit going up the side.

"Have I? Does the pope shit in the woods?" Bob asked, chuckling at his own joke. Bob hands over the drink and cheers, which we all respond to before he takes his place behind his wife, peppering the back of her neck with kisses.

"Hmmm. I love having my neck kissed," Betty remarks as she reaches back to rub Bob's bulge through his knee-length holiday shorts, Bob's hands moving round to Betty's breasts as I move over to Michelle.

"Oh yeah," Michelle responds, encouraging the two older lovers, not that they need much encouragement as Betty pulls at Bob's fly and moves her hand in the gap to fish out his hardening cock, eventually succeeding in dragging it out into the open air. "Ooh," my wife coos as she looks at the stiffening flesh.

"You like?" Betty asks as Bob moves the straps down on Betty's dress exposing her surprisingly perky boobs to the air, eliciting a childish giggle from her as she looks down at the exposed flesh whilst moving her hand up and down Bob's dick.

"Uh-huh," Michelle agreed whilst grabbing her left breast and moving her hand between her closed legs and starting to run between them. "Oh God, yeah".

As for me I can't take my eyes off the scene in front of me as Bob massages Betty's breasts while she grips his tool firmly yanking up and down on it. My attention is so caught up with what I was watching it took me a second to realise hands are playing with my crotch. I look down and see Michelle pawing at my belt and zip as she continues to observe the older couple.

Betty turns to Bob and yanks his polo shirt over his head as he pulls her dress up and over her head revealing a pair of red lace panties only as she pulls at his shorts rendering him naked on the bed. Michelle moves her mouth around my glans and I feel the delightful warmth over my end.

"Jesus, that's nice," I intone as I watch Bob lean back with Betty, moving his hand beneath the skimpy material and pressing his fingers against her snatch.

"Mmmm yeah, Bob," Michelle called out as she moved her hand up and down my length. I move my hand down to Michelle's shoulders, lowering the the straps of her dress and bra, freeing her ample boobs as she continues to play with my tool. I look back over at Bob and Betty and can see the red panties have been discarded as Bob moves his fingers in and out of Betty's sopping gash with Betty moaning her delight in their kisses. I decide I've also had enough of clothes and remove my T-shirt with Michelle easing her dress down and her bra so only her black knickers remain as her mouth returns to my tool.

"Oh fuck, 'chelle," I breathe in response as Bob latches his mouth over one of Betty's nipples, taking the flesh into his mouth and clearly enjoying the feel of it. At this point I can take no more and pull my cock from Michelle's mouth and push her back on the bed, drawing an excited scream from her as I push aside the lacy black material and slide my tongue inside her wetness whilst keeping my eye on our neighbours.

Bob is aggressively moving his middle finger in Betty's pussy as she writhes against his hand, his mouth still attached to her left tit as she squirms beneath him.

"I need you in me," Betty begs as she tugs on his veiny length. Bob smiles at this as he removes his mouth and moves above his wife, aiming his cock at her lips and smacking it against her, causing more moans of delight before he edges forward and slips it in. "Oh God, yeah," Betty murmurs in delight as Bob eases back and forward.

"This is...Hmmm...wild," sighs Michelle as my tongue tickles her bean, sliding up her pussy like I'm tasting ice-cream, as I eye the couple next to us, watching as Bob moves himself further up the bed, so he can thrust from his knees. I wrap my arms around Michelle's legs so I can secure her moist cleft to my mouth, feeling every sigh and moan. My wife is watching as Bob fucks Betty till he can take it no longer and pulls at my hands. She wants me inside her and I'm more than ready to respond, climbing on the bed and thrusting myself inside her.

OH FUCKING HELL!" Michelle shouts as I pull back and slam hard into her as I stare deep into her eyes. I can feel the bed move next to us but my focus is on the woman beneath me, the woman I met when she was eighteen and in college, the woman who bounced on my dick on her nineteenth birthday, the woman I married seven years later, and was now pounding as another couple next to me moan and strain towards their own orgasm, their noises sounding like an audience egging us on as I start to power into Michelle's glorious cunt, till none of us can take any more, till the only thing left to do is...is...

"Hey!" Michelle exclaimed, breaking me from my imaginings. "Are you having a crafty wank?"

"Er...yes?" I responded, figuring honesty in this case was the best policy.

"Were you wanking thinking about me?" my wife asked, teasingly.

"Actually...I was," I replied, surprised that I could answer this question semi-honestly without getting into trouble. Obviously I was not going to mention without prompting that my fantasy also involved our older neighbours, but I figured what she didn't know...etc, etc, etc.

"I'll let you off then," Michelle remarked before she got out of bed and headed to the shower, with me still led in bed, my hand wrapped around my manhood feeling embarrassed over the fantasy I just had.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The two of us managed to get down to breakfast and back without seeing our neighbours and I felt extremely relieved over this. I did not want to think how I'd feel looking at the two of them after hearing their licentious behaviour the night previously.

After returning to our room we figured we should enjoy the pool with a sunbathe and swim. I quickly get into my swimming shorts whilst Michelle took slightly longer to get into her bikini (being a guy I didn't want an argument so didn't ask why it took longer), when Michelle did emerge it was in a white bikini that held in her stunning bust and hugged her noticeably large hips with drawstring bottoms.

"Do you think this is too much?" Michelle asked as she spun around showing how much the bikini adored her figure.

"I've got to say, I LOVE it," I responded, enthusiastically.

"You don't think it's too much, do you?" Michelle queried as she turned this way and that, showing off her tiny waist and plentiful bosom in the process. "I don't want to give any of the older folks a heart attack".

"If you do, what a way to go, babe!" I joked, receiving a smack on my arm for my efforts.

"You know what I mean! It's not too...raunchy?" Michelle challenged. I stepped back a second and changed my viewpoint from horny hubby to older viewer.

"Tell you what...get the see-through sarong for your bottom and a cut off shirt you can tie for your top-half. With that my wife smiled before rifling through her wardrobe and taking out the necessary accoutrements and posing hands on hips in a come-get-me way that I had a hard time not responding to, but, after some time we were on our way.

As we got to the deck where the pool and Sun loungers were located we realised we had completely misjudged the couples we were trapped on board with. Whilst there were some one-piece backless swimsuits, that were still figure-hugging and sexy, many of the older women had opted for bikinis that were about the same or even skimpier than Michelle's with the guys sporting speedos or budgie-smugglers making the two of us feel overdressed and frumpy by comparison. We made our way to two spare loungers with Michelle quickly ditching her sarong and shirt and packing them in her bag.

As we sit down I look around to see if I can spot Bob and Betty but they appear to be nowhere around, however, I do spy a different figure, one very different from paunchy Bob. This figure is lean, with grey hair and white Speedo's, heading towards me with purpose. I recognised him as soon as I saw him but was still dreading the conversation after yesterday and the thorough lack of welcome we got from him.

It was Terence.

"Hello. I don't know if you remember me from last night. I'm..."

"Terence! Great to see you again!" I replied, finishing his sentence and offering my hand to shake, which he did.

"Right, listen...erm...I just wanted to come over and say...sorry, for last night," Terence apologised, causing some genuine shock from me. I remembered of course that Bob and Betty both referred to him as a sweetheart but he came across as so markedly different from the prickly creature we had encountered the previous evening.

"Thank you. We appreciate that," I graciously note as I finished shaking his hand.

"I...well I organised this cruise and unfortunately two of our party couldn't make it," Terence explained.

"Simon and Jenny?" I ask, although I already know the answer.

"How...yes. Yes, that's right," Terence confirmed, looking shifty in his white Speedo's that held onto his impressive package tightly, outlining his cock that looked like it was around five inches, flaccid. God knows what it would be like when angry. "Unfortunately Simon...got ill," Terence continued, unconvincingly.

"Ill?" I checked.

"Ill," Terence confirmed.

"I guess you can't control when you get ill," I offered, as a way out.

"I guess you can't," Terence replied, clearly feeling forlorn at Simon's infidelity. I wanted to say something to him, to offer him some kind of comfort but found I didn't quite know what to say so blurred out the only thing I could think to say. "Well, hopefully by the end of the cruise maybe you'll think of us as worthy replacements for Simon and Jenny?"

As soon as the words left my mouth I felt like an absolute klutz. What a dumb thing to say. I was there putting Michelle and I forward as adequate replacements for what may well be Terence's oldest friend. I wanted to sink into the deck, but instead held my nerve and stared Terence deep in the eye. We held like that for a few moments before Terence nodded and for the first time during the cruise so far...smiled.

"I guess we'll find out," Terence replied.

"I guess so," said I, matching his smile.

"If you want any pointers about activities with your fellow passengers, give me a shout. I'll be more than happy to help. See you around," Terence remarked, wishing us goodbye, turning away and greeting other people on the ship, leaving me confused over what opinion to have of him. I looked at my wife who had her eyes on Terence's Speedo-clad Butt.

"Well at least he wasn't trying to play the hard man," I quipped.

"I wouldn't mind seeing him hard though," my wife quipped back.

"MICHELLE!"

"What? It was hard not to notice," she replied, sticking her tongue out before fishing out a book she brought with her. I was about to sit down when I heard something behind me that caught my ever-improving hearing.

"Because Terence says we have to because of you-know-who?"

"To be honest I don't see why we can't just walk around na..."

I turned around as their conversation stopped and came face-to-face with what felt like our cruise ship Mum and Dad, Bob and Betty.

"Hey, guys," I waved. Bob was wearing shirts like me so I felt slightly more comfortable, however Betty was wearing a black bikini covering her full bosom, the material either the same size or maybe even smaller than Michelle's.

"Morning, M," Bob greeted me with a reciprocal wave.

"Morning," said Betty. I tried not to let my eyes roam down her fabulous body but that was a challenge I failed miserably. I'd always assumed that women in their forties and fifties had bodies ravaged by time and childbirth but there were plenty of examples on here that showed otherwise. Betty had a slight tummy but firm thighs and breasts that looked like they would be worth the risk even for the most lactose intolerant.

"Good to see you both," I stammered, regaining my composure. "As you're my favourite Bee Gees I'm just glad that you're 'staying alive'".

Bob chuckled at this whilst both women groaned at my effort at humour.

"Because if anything happens to you two in this trip...it'd be a tragedy?" I followed on, earning a giggle from Bob and groans from the ladies.

"Yeah, we've not heard those before," Betty replied as the two of them added their towels to the loungers next to ours.

"All right, all right. No more Bee Gees jokes from now on. You win again?" I joked.

"MARTIN!" Michelle admonished me. I held my hands up in mock apology.

"That's it, I promise," I replied, sincerely.

"We're glad to have caught you here. We weren't sure you'd be sunbathing today," Bob remarked as she settled on his lounger.

"I always say catch the sun whilst you can when on holiday," Betty began. "You never know when it might end".

"Wise words, but first I think I might have a couple of Lengths..." I was saying till I got distracted by a vision emerging from the pool. Long brown hair tumbled like a sheet of water down her back as she exited the pool in a one-piece bathing suit that was gripping her body in the right way whilst she glided out of the pool, grabbing her towel to dry herself off as she walked towards me.

"Hello, Anne," I said, trying to seem casual, like my eyes didn't travel from between her clavicle to her toes and back again for fun. This woman had the body of a former supermodel and for a moment I wondered what she was doing with a guy like Terence...till I remembered his Speedo's.

"Hello, back," Anne responded, before moving in for another welcome kiss, this time however one hand moved round my back and the other to my hip, with her tongue darting in my mouth seeking out its counterpart as she pressed her body against me, my hips moving against her body instinctively as I responded to her warm wetness pressing against me, her breasts mushing against my chest as the three kisses from the previous evening became six.

"A-HEM!" Michelle roared as we disentangled, my tongue licking my lips automatically as our mouths left each other. I turned around to see my wife sitting up on the sunlounger, eyes burning with fury. Anne walked around me, bent her legs at the knees staring at my wife's angry face, before her eyes lowered to Michelle's lips, Michelle, upon realising what was about to happen opened her mouth in shock and Anne took this as an invitation.

Anne moved forward and placed one hand on the back of Michelle's neck, holding her in place as she leant in and placed the same tongue kiss she had on me onto my wife, her right hand stroking Michelle's left breast through her bikini. For a few seconds Michelle's eyes remained open before the gently rubbing of her nipple and sensuous, slippery eel of a tongue won Michelle over.

Michelle closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss, her mouth open as she moved her hands forward and tentatively touched Anne's breasts before Anne moved forward to allow Michelle to get a full handful as Anne gave Michelle far more than six kisses as they lost themselves in the moment, before Anne broke the kiss, a line of saliva drooling from between their lips before it eventually broke, causing both women to wipe their mouths and lick their lips, Michelle clearly spellbound by the power of this intoxicating woman.

"I'm sorry. I take it you were worried I wouldn't include you?" Anne asked in mock innocence. Michelle stumbled over her mixed emotions, her anger at the kiss I received, the surprise over the kiss she received and clearly her own sense of arousal which was showing through her white bikini bottoms.

"That's...yes," Michelle replied, in mock annoyance.

"I'm sorry, let me make it up to you by putting some lotion on you. You'll burn like crazy in this heat," Anne suggested, reaching forward and pulling the lotion out of Anne's bag.

"How did you know I'd have lotion in there?" Michelle asked, affronted at Anne just dipping in there.

"You're on a cruise around the Bahamas. No-one goes out without taking lotion," Anne concluded. We both looked at Bob and Barbara who nodded.

"Fine. Can you put some lotion on my back, please?" Michelle asked, lying on the towel and lounger getting comfortable. Anne moved astride Michelle and unfastened her bikini top.

"Hey!" Michelle shouted.

"Do you want me to do this right or do you want to burn?" Anne asked. Michelle calmed and led back down. "Very well," Anne concluded before she squirted the gooey protector onto Michelle's back and began to spread the lotion over her skin.

"Hmmm," Michelle moaned, eyes closed. I looked up at Anne and saw a wicked grin flash across her features at that moan. She squirted more lotion on there and started to rub even more, pressing harder into my wife's muscles, massaging her back, letting the base of her palms dig into her sore areas, causing Michelle to completely relax.

"How's that?" Anne asked as she pummelled the muscles around her waist.

"Mmmm, nice," Michelle replied as Anne applied lotion to my wife's arms before moving down to her feet, covering them with lotion and her calves before positioning herself on top of Michelle's calves in order to concentrate on her thighs. Anne applied the liquid and applied it from the outside sliding her hands in between her legs and upwards towards her crotch before withdrawing them, she'd then do this again on both thighs, her hands moving closer and closer to her already wet pussy. I could see Michelle's glutes twitch in delight.

I looked over at Bob and Betty who were watching this spectacle unfold, seeing Bob adjust his shorts as he watched Anne tease my wife, Betty just licking her lips as she looked over. By now Anne's fingers were moving ever nearer to the tops of Michelle's thighs, ever closer to her wet slit, teasing the flesh on either side of her fleshy clam, making Michelle squirm beneath her touch.