Carry On Cruising Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe this," my wife whispered.

"We should probably wait and see what happens...so we can tell Dan," I helpfully whisper back. My wife thinks for a moment before responding.

"Agreed. At least then we can tell him in full what happened," Michelle reasons, following my logic to the letter. With that resumed watching the situation unfold with both men now latching on to Pam's tits like hungry twins as Pam's hand movements around their tools had intensified, before the silver-haired gent moved back and kissed Pam before she moved her face down and started sucking on his girth, causing him to rock back in appreciation. Meanwhile at the other end, Pam's newfound friend stuck his face between her legs, feasting on her slit, whilst prising her cheeks apart, before he moved his hand on top of her arse and out of sight. I was wondering what he was doing till she took white-haired guy's cock out of her mouth.

"OOH! How did you know I enjoyed having a thumb in THERE?" Pam asked with a cheeky smile.

"I didn't. Thought I'd take a risk," he replied as he moved his face and we could see him thumbing her butt before he put his face back in place, licking her damp fleshy oyster, clearly twirling his tongue around the pearl as Pam writhed against his mouth, whilst moving her own up and down silver guy's length, before she removed herself again.

"Oh my God! So good, SO good!" Pam exclaimed as we watched the three-way tryst continue. I reached down to adjust myself and turned to face Michelle, who had her eyes glued on the threesome and her hand moving rhythmically between her thighs, as she moaned quietly. I decided she had the right idea and looked back at the spectacle myself.

Pam was now massaging the sitting guy's dick whilst they kissed and he massaged her boobs. At the other end Mister Ass-thumb was still causing havoc with his tongue and digit, before Pam changed position again, elected to straddle the seated cock with her back to him, and reaching down, sank herself on his staff.

"OH, that's a nice cock, there," Pam sighed as she started to ease herself up and down on the guy's schlong, flicking her hips up as she rolled up and down on his crotch. The other guy was left there just tugging on his end before he stood up and moved his tool to Pam's face. She gazed up at the guy and smiled before gripping his cock and wrapping her lips around it.

"Holy shit," Michelle whispered, as she continued to rub herself, her other hand now on her tit as her breath quickened.

I looked back at the three people, Pam was bouncing harder now on the silver-maned guy's rod, her face and chest flush as she gobbled on the other guy's fuckstick. You could tell looking at the way her eyes were lolling back in her head she was reaching the finish pretty quickly, she was so turned on. We watched as she moaned and sighed through the swallowed meat until eventually she let it pop from between her lips.

"HOLY FUCK! HOLY HELL! OH MY GOD! YEEES!" Pam screamed, as she came in the guy's lap. The younger black guy was continuing to pound his staff and he started to twitch seeing her orgasm like that.

"Oh, yeah. Gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna..." and with that his hand flurried over his tool till he directed his end at Pam's mouth and tits, depositing loads on both. "Oh fucking hell!"

"You're turn now, Jeremy," Pam remarked, I assumed this was directed to the guy who was sat down as she detached herself from him and merely sat there on her knees, mouth open awaiting the guy's seed like a good girl. It didn't take him long before he shot his load into her mouth only, leaving no spare for her already covered breasts.

"You guys fancy some seconds?" Pam said, grabbing both by the tools as she bounced up and began seductively kissing both guys again. I was ready to watch some more, but I felt my wife tugging at my sleeve.

"Come on!" Michelle whispered as loudly as she could. We both hurried away from our bolthole and back down the decks so we could talk privately.

"I can't believe Pam would cheat on Dan like that?" Michelle spluttered. My mind was swimming with the images of what we just saw, a sense of moral duty all colliding with the phrase "snitches get stitches". "We have to tell him!" She continued, a sense of moral fortitude reflected in her tone, but I also suspected some joy in telling Dan his gorgeous wife was screwing other men.

We coursed through the ship on a hunt for Pam's unfortunate missing husband but failed to locate him, going through the bars were people would see us and hush their conversations or we'd see people hunched close together looking somewhat weird in dark corners, like they were sat too close together to be comfortable with hands beneath the wood, however eventually we saw him walking away from us.

"D..." Michelle started to shout but I covered her mouth, earring a reprimanding glare from her.

"Look," I whispered loudly. On either side of Dan two women were walking with him as he reached around both of them and grabbed their backsides, taking turns to bend down and kiss both of the women with him and not mere pecks, these were full-blown luscious kisses. All three figures stopped at a door and Michelle and I were at risk of being exposed so I quickly turned her to me, wrapped one of her arms around me, pulled her close and started making out with her.

"GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!" Dan shouted, seemingly oblivious to the fact it was us he was speaking to. We heard all three of them kerfuffle into the cabin and we turned to spy over but all we saw was the door slyly and quite-quietly click shut.

END OF PART TWO

Oh my word! What is happening with Dan and his new friends? Why are guests in strange groups close together? What will Michelle and Martin make of the shenanigans of their fellow, filthy, rapscallion passengers? All will be revealed in the next chapter.