Carry On Cruising Pt. 04

Story Info
Martin and Michelle are further drawn into the Swinger’s web.
7.5k words
4.64
7.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CARRY ON CRUISING - Part 4

My my my, this one is going at a fast pace isn't it? I can't believe we are already at Part four and are rapidly approaching the stories conclusion. I think there'll just be one more part after this and that will be it. The end of the adventures of Martin and Michelle. Still, there's no point getting sad about it now. Let's crack on and enjoy these crazy kids progress as they invite Anne back for a threesome.

Fun side note: My wife and I played "The Kink Game" at a large social gathering featuring friends of ours. It's a lot of fun and we highly recommend it.

THREE. IT'S NOT THE MAGIC NUMBER.

All three of us enter our cabin, butterflies going through mine and maybe Michelle's stomachs, Anne by contrast seems somewhat detached as she plonks herself down on the bed. Michelle and I stand around for a moment wondering what the next steps should be.

"We could have a drink?" Anne suggested.

"Of course," said I.

"How silly of us?"

"It's not very gentlemanly of me not to get the drinks".

"A drink will definitely help," Michelle laughed, nervously. I head to where we have our selection of cheap and cheery evening options, worried that our tastes might not be sophisticated enough for Anne.

"Er...vodka and coke do?" I asked, hoping we wouldn't appear cheap.

"If it's got alcohol in and it's liquid it's fine," Anne replied. I quickly poured three doubles and passed them round.

"Let's have a good time," I suggested.

"Amen to that," Michelle replied. We both looked at Anne who just gulped the entire double vodka and coke down. We looked at each other, then the murky liquid and knocked it back as quick as we could. Anne merely smiled and patted both sides of the bed.

"Please, sit," Anne suggested, with both of us sitting either side of her, Michelle biting her lip as she ogled Anne with eyes full of hunger as she leaned forward and they kissed, their lips pressing firmly together before moving delicately as their tongues explored the edges of their lips. I leaned in close and began to kiss Anne's neck as my hand gently fondled her boob through her dress, waiting for her to move my hand, feeling better when that admonishment did not arrive.

I looked down and saw Michelle move her hand up Anne's right leg, moving her dress up her thigh towards her waist and moved my hand so it did the same, stopping at her middle and moved my hand to her pussy, meeting my wife's hand there as I did so.

"Oops, fancy meeting you here," I said to my wife, getting her to stop and gaze down at both sets of fingers between Anne's legs, drawing a laugh from both women. Anne turned to me as I moved my fingers down to her juicy gash and moved my middle finger inside her.

"What an attentive boy you are," Anne said to me before turning back to Michelle. "He's such a good guy. Should we give him a treat?" Anne asked before whispering in my wife's ear. Michelle giggled, got up from next to Anne and sat on my left side.

"Why do I feel like I'm gonna be devoured by two lionesses?" I asked, concernedly, before they both put a hand on my shoulder and push me back against the bed. Michelle stares into my eyes, longing and lust filling her gaze.

"I love you, Martin".

"I love you, too," I responded as I feel her lips smack against mine, her tongue playfully teasing my lips.

"I don't, but I will fuck you," Anne remarked as she placed a finger on my chin and moved my face to hers, Anne's kiss being more ferocious, more demanding as her tongue battled mine as we snogged, all the while I could feel my belt and trousers being unfastened, eager hands moving beneath my underwear to get to the prize beneath. The two women managed to wrestle it free and nudge my pants and boxers down, letting my firm member stand tall.

"Looks like someone's pleased to see us," said Anne, gripping my tool and running her hand slowly up and down it.

"I think he's been pleased to see you from the moment we got here," Michelle quaffed.

"I'll remind YOU who it was that started without me," I chided back as I lowered the straps on Michelle's dress, bringing her boobs into the light, as I moved my head and placed my lips around that exquisite dark flesh.

"UURGH! Ho, that's good," Michelle remarked as I pulled her dress up to get my fingers between her legs. I was loving that feeling of her nipple in my mouth and the heat from her thighs when I was distracted by Anne sliding her mouth down my length, wetting and warming my tool in her amazing mouth.

"Boy, that's...that IS distracting," I joked as she gobbled down my girth, before she removed her mouth.

"I can always stop," Anne replied removing her mouth from my downstairs and leaving my temporarily unattended.

"Don't you dare. Get sucking," I ordered. A moment later I felt Anne's mouth envelop my cock and I released both of Michelle's tits whilst I moved my hand over her moist cleft and let my middle finger wander inside.

"Jesus, this is wild!" Michelle exclaimed as she watched Anne suck me off, my hands massaging her boobs as Anne pulled my pants further down as she moved off the bed and between my knees, slavering over my hard tool that just needed to be between her sweet lips. "I want to help her out".

"Really?" I asked. Michelle nodded. "Go nuts," I suggested, with Michelle taking that literally as she moved off the bed and sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

"Sweet lord and mercy, I didn't mean literally but don't stop," I breathed as the two women's mouths worked on my crotch, both mouths taking turns to suck on my end whilst the other licked and even gently nibbled up and down the shaft. Oh man! This was like nothing I'd experienced before. I looked down to see these two divine beauties worshipping my tool like their new God. I propped myself up on the bed as Anne left my cock to move her mouth to mine. As we kissed I pulled down her dress to expose those fantastic tits and maul them as our tongues clashed. I knew what I wanted to do right now and that was slide my thick rod deep inside her, see her squirm with me inside her.

I led her back on the bed and got up, shedding my clothes as both women did the same, all of us in a hurry to get as naked as possible as quickly as possible, if that makes sense. Once Anne was naked she reclined on the bed. I grabbed both of her ankles and lifted them up, pulling her legs not just open as they were, but WIDE open. Michelle grabbed my cock and moved it to Anne's quim, hitting her pussy with my end before gazing up at whilst she was still on her knees.

"Fuck her, babe. Fuck her good!" Michelle ordered. I was not gonna let her down. I let Michelle guide me to her lips and watched in wonderment as she used one hand to fold back Anne's flaps, and the other to pull my cock inside her.

"Holy fuck, yeah," I spluttered.

"Oh, that hits the spot," murmured Anne as I inched forward, filling her insides. I took my time with the strokes wanting to savour each moment inside this incredible woman, figuring I may not get the chance again. "Oh you can go faster than that," Anne reassured me. I took that reassurance and started to fuck her with real gusto, slamming my dick inside her as she moaned beneath me as Michelle led next to Anne.

"Does my hubbies cock feel good?" Michelle taunted Anne.

"Oh yeah, so good, can see why you like it?" Anne giggled, as I moved onto the bed so I can really grind against her whilst inside of her. "Oh shit! That's it!" Anne exclaimed, wedging me in place with her legs either side of me as I ground my pelvis against her clit as we fucked, causing her to throw her head back and arch her back in delight at my efforts.

"THERE, THERE, THERE, OH FUCK!" Anne yelled as I felt her spasm all around my solid member. Michelle smiled up at me and, placing her hands either side of her face, kissed me, our lips rubbing softly against each other whilst my rod was buried in another woman.

"I love you, Martin," said Michelle, her voice oozing desire.

"I love you too," I responded, seductively. "But your face has an appointment elsewhere".

"Huh?"

"Down there," I gestured removing my pole from Anne's pussy.

"Oh...okay," Michelle replied, a little unsure as she got onto her knees and placed her face between Anne's legs, before tentatively moving forward and beginning to lick Anne's slippery twat.

"You two are driving me crazy tonight," Anne chortled as Michelle moved her face closer so she could really taste, savour and delight Anne's wonderful clam, as for me I knelt behind Michelle and lifted her ass into the air, moving behind her before sinking my length into her cunt.

"HMMMF! flggle, qwmff, mmmm," Michelle moaned against Anne's moist opening as I eased in and out of my wife as she clearly titillated Anne with her first attempt (as far as I was aware) at cunnilingus on another woman as she lapped away whilst I slid in and out of her sex, enjoying the visual feast on front of me.

"How's she doing, Anne?" I asked, already knowing the answer as Anne had both hands on Michelle's head, holding her in place, keeping her face at Anne's cunt so Michelle could keep on eating her out.

"She's a Natural," Anne sighed as her nipples pinged on her chest like bloated grapes, different to my dear wife's bullets, as Michelle devoured Anne's pussy, the lapping and slurping sounds getting louder as Michelle got more into it, her talented tongue causing Anne's chest to heaven in delight as she cascaded towards yet another orgasm as my hips smacked fiercely against my wife's arse. I could feel my own orgasm building as my balls tingled and my thick flesh tube drew the cum down my cock as I could no longer hold on.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" I exclaimed as my schlong pumped hard into Michelle's insides as I gripped her hips and held her in place.

"Oh, HO, HO! ME TOO!" Anne quivered as she stiffened from Michelle's efforts, orgasming all over her face as she arched her back and reached over her head, gripping the duvet. For a moment we all stayed locked in our current positions till I fell back and Michelle moved away from Anne's soaking minge.

"Well...did you enjoy that?" I asked Michelle as I led back on the carpet

"I did. Shame I never got to finish then, though," Michelle replied, sounding melancholy.

"You up for round two, Anne?" I checked with our third.

"Always," Anne replied, and with that the two of us got up, led Michelle on the bed and set to work on tantalising her body into oblivion.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I wake up I at don't know what time. I look around the room and recognise that Anne has gone and only Michelle and I remain. I still find it difficult to believe what occurred the previous evening. I look down the bed and see that mini-Martin is already standing up and ready for a new day.

"Morning. Where's Anne?" Michelle asked. I try not to feel too jealous at that question.

"Morning. Love you too," I replied, my words dripping with sarcasm.

"You know I didn't mean it like that. It's just that...I'm still feeling horny," Michelle confessed with a dirty smile as she kicked the covers back to reveal her naked form, legs wide open as her hand came down to slide up and down her already wet pussy.

I move my face to her boob and lick around it before moving my lips over her teat to suck on the inflated flesh whilst moving my hand between her legs. I begin to kiss down her body and feel my wife snap her legs shut.

"Uh-huh, mister," Michelle stated. "No foreplay. You. Me. Now!"

I smile up at my brilliant wife easing back on the bed and yank on her ankles so she flips down the bed.

"AAAAGHH!" Michelle screamed.

"I don't remember you screaming last night when spread Anne's legs," I noted as I move forward, cock in hand.

"Well, I wasn't on the other end of the pulling, was I? HO!" Michelle sighed as I slipped inside her, her legs straight up and over my shoulders and moved my knees either side of her backside so I could really get traction as I slammed into my filthy missus.

"You were such a fucking dirty bitch last night," I stated to her as I slam my cock into her dripping snatch.

"I was, I was a dirty slut," Michelle breathed as I could see from the look in her eyes how she recalled what we did last night. "You fucking loved it, didn't you?" Michelle asked as I keep pumping into her, my rod so hard it almost hurts.

"I fucking did! I loved you being a filthy fucking slut," I told her, truthfully. Seeing my wife get eaten and eat out another woman was a massive turn-on and my dick felt even more solid as I pounded my wife's test.

"Do you want to see me lick another woman's pussy?" Michelle quivered as I bent her legs even further over and started to slam as deep into her as I could.

"Fuckin' yeah. I would," I told her as we angrily fucked, fuelled by lust, memory and fantasy. The idea of me sliding my cock in and out of Michelle's cunt whilst another woman licked it and while her face was buried in another woman's snatch was intoxicating. I felt my prick start to throb with delight as my memories and fantasy combined. "Oh God, that would be...so...FUCKING...AMAZING!" I yelled as my body tensed, my dick pulsing in Michelle shooting my hot seed inside her. I opened my eyes to see her smiling back at me as I released her legs which she wrapped around me and I moved down to kiss her.

"You decent?" a voice came from behind our cabin door that I recognised as being Bob, our neighbour on the ship.

"You should know we're not, these walls are pretty thin," I shout back causing Michelle to laugh with my tool still inside her (ow!) and Bob and his wife Betty to laugh outside our room.

"Well we thought we'd let you know that today's excursion is Nassau," Betty informed us. "It's really nice and there's a restaurant we go to whilst we're down there. It's the only time we usually eat together that's not on the ship".

I look down at Michelle who nods in agreement at the offer.

"Okay, we'll be out in..." I started before looking down at my wife with raised eyebrows.

"Five minutes!" Michelle yelled, squeezing my dick inside her as she did.

"Okay, we'll wait out here for you," Bob advised us. With that Michelle and I began to quickly prep ourselves getting dressed in record speed with me in a T-shirt, shorts and sliders with swimwear and a towel packed just in case, with Michelle dressed in one of her floaty, light summer dresses and towel and swimwear in a beach bag. We probably took nearer ten minutes but thankfully our neighbours were still outside patiently waiting for us.

As recommended by Bob and Betty we head to the top deck so we can get our bearings where everything is and our neighbours (and possible wife-swappers...they really didn't seem the type) provide plenty of information as to where to go and what to do once we arrive, even offering to accompany us, which we gratefully decline, deciding to find our own way around.

Having got through the cruise ship terminal the first thing we encountered was a range of market traders that were swamped with people who seemed determined to spend all their money here before they even got onto the main shopping area of Bay Street or the resort. Whilst we were walking through here Michelle and I concocted a fun idea which we called "The Kink Game" in which we would look at each couple and try and work out what they're specific kink or fetish was, even if they weren't from our ship.

"What about her there?" Michelle asked as we saw a woman in her late fifties, a tad overweight but nothing worth worrying about, gesture towards people she knew. Her stocky, white-haired husband jollying along behind her. She gave the friend she saw a hug and air kiss on each cheek whilst her hips and decent ass stayed back from the hug. Straight away I knew my reply.

"Anal," I whispered to Michelle.

"Serious?" Michelle side-mouthed back. I just nodded and looked over and pictured the two of them...

The woman was out back leaning on a trestle bench, before she reaches back to haul her skirt over her backside.

"You know what I fucking want!" she barks at her hubby. He moved behind her, placing a hand on her knickers-covered ass before replying.

"I have no idea. You'll have to tell me," the guy replies calmly as he pulls her black, translucent panties over her sizeable backside.

"Take that plug out of my ass and fuck me!" she instructs him.

"This butt plug?" he asks as he moves the bejewelled implement slowly in and out of her sphincter.

"Oh, you fucker!" she cries as he teases her with the butt plug, before removing it to a sloppy low-pitch "Puuuh!" He opens his pants and pulls out his hardening cock as he stands behind her, placing the head at her star, then grabbing her cheeks and ramming his stiffy inside her.

"URGH, URGH, UGH!" the woman yells as her old, stocky husband takes his shirt off as he fucks his wife's ass, seeming to enjoy the mixture of enjoyment and discomfort he was inflicting on her.

"How's my cock feel?" He asks in his wife's ear as he leans forward ramming himself into her butt, slamming himself hard inside her.

"Real good, real good," his wife moans as he rams into her so hard it's like he's trying to smash down castle walls.

"Fucking yeah! Take it!" the guy grunts behind her as he shoves ferociously into her back passage drawing whimpers of pain and pleasure in equal measure as he quickens his pace, a semi-sadistic grin all over his face as his features contort in bliss as he pumps his wife's ass full of cum.

"Oh you bastard!" his wife says, breathlessly.

"You fucking love it," he laughs as he lets his cock slip out of her destroyed and sore star.

I stop thinking about their garden adventures and return my thoughts to the various stalls and passengers from the cruise ships currently docked, seeking out various individuals to work out what fetish floats their cruise ship.

"What about those two?" I asked Michelle as we looked at a tall woman with dyed black and purple hair, a black and purple dress with a balding, slender man following meekly behind her.

"Dominatrix," Michelle replied, confidently. To be fair, I could see this one immediately.

She walks through the dungeon wearing a basque that her breasts perch perkily on top, whilst her black thigh length boots contrast with her white skin from her thighs all the way up to her crotch showing her shaved pussy and bare-naked bottom. The only other clothing she is wearing is a studded collar as she walks holding a leash with her hubby crawling on the floor in leather shorts, and a blindfold. She moves over to a throne and stops.

"Sit!" she orders her husband, who eagerly sits back, unable to see if his mistress is happy. She smiles, inserting two fingers inside her cunt before moving her fingers in front of her hubby's face. "Suck!"

The submissive hubby (or subby) opened his mouth and sucks on her fingers, the dominatrix missus (or dominatrissus) gazing at him and licking her lips as he thirstily feeds on her fingers, even biting her lip in response to his efforts before she withdraws her digits and sits on the throne, legs wide apart, and pulls him closer with the leash.

"Eat!" she orders her pet, pulling him so his face was pressing against the flesh between her legs. In the same dog-like way he'd sucked on her fingers he began lapping at her snatch, his lips smacking as he hungrily ate his mistresses love-box.

Old purple and black hair slumps back in the seat, a joyful expression on her features as her good boy husband served her needs, her foot twirling in delight over the arm of the chair, seemingly matching the moves of his tongue as he swirled it round her luxurious twat.