Carry On Cruising Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's...that cock...of mine?" Michelle asked Pam, through the metronome of Dan's thrusts.

"Good...real good...how's my tool...you're playing...with?" Pam replied.

"Nice...real nice," Michelle answered as Dan drilled my wife. "You know what I want though?"

"What's that?" Anne queried?

"A kiss," Michelle informed Pam. For a moment there was no sound on the room save the slapping of flesh on flesh behind both women before they moved forward and locked lips, their heads to the side, eyes closed as they both smooched whilst perched on the ends of mine and Dan's cocks. I looked down at the two women moaning and sighing as my cock slipped deep inside Pam, my hips smacking against her cheeks. This was too much as I started to feel my tool get real sensitive and I could see Dan turning red, it was just a case of which of us would pop first.

"Oh fucking Hell! Oh no, I'm..." Dan blurted out before he removed his cock and came all over her ass cheeks. I removed my tool that was ready to explode and Pam moved herself in front of me as my rod blasted its hot substance all over her gorgeous tits. I looked at the scene in front of me and what we'd done that evening.

So much for one drink.

END OF PART FOUR

I hope you all enjoyed this one. Not bad for people that haven't had any adventures yet. What did you think? Any favourite moments or highlights in the chapters so far? Let me know in the comments and see you next time for the finale...ish.