Carry On Cruising Pt. 05

Story Info
Martin and Michelle escalate things further.
7.7k words
4.52
7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aw! Have we got to the end already? Not quite. Here is part 5 of the story, were things are winding-up and winding-down as the tale of Martin and Michelle begins to cum...I mean come to a close. I hope you've all been enjoying it thus far.

And just as a warning this will include one scene of oral male Bisex, if it's not your thing then I'll see you next time.

Anyway, for those who've waited patiently here's the first part of the finale.

BEFORE THE PARTY STARTS

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. I'm in a bed on my back looking up, but I'm not sure where I am. I only know my head hurts with a weird buzz of what can only be described as a mild hangover. I wondered why before recalling that after a brief pause the previous night, we had a quick drink in between and our salacious adventure occurred well over a couple of hours, plus drinks with the meal meant we were well-toasted.

I dared to turn my head to see around the room and immediately recognise it as ours.

Phew!

I guess the next step is to see the people I'm in bed with, however, after a quick perusal I was happy it was just Michelle.

Double phew!

I tried to recall what had happened the previous evening as my brain felt somewhat squashed inside my skull. I remember how Dan and Pam 69'd in front of us as Michelle and I engaged in mutual masturbation till both of us came.

After that we had a drink and were seduced by the two of them, with both ladies being fucked on all fours, the two of them joined at the mouth, but what happened after that? I tried to recall the rest of the evening past that drink. What happened next?

"Wow! We've not done that before!" said I to everyone in the room. "You okay 'chelle?"

Michelle, lying naked face down on the bed, legs splayed, her long, black hair dishevelled doesn't even move her face as she gives a thumbs up as she gives a dirty laugh.

I take it that's a yes.

"Let's have another drink," suggested Dan as he made his way back to the drinks. I gathered our glasses and took them over as he quickly refilled them with less concern over where the liquid went and quite a bit of spillage caused. I took mine and Michelle's drinks over to the bed and tapped her on the shoulder. She lifted her head, sending her long dark hair flicking back, some of it into one of the glasses.

"This one is yours," I remarked, passing her the one with her hair curved over the top dipping into the drink. Michelle took it and downed it, scrunching her nose up as the sharpness of the drink made its presence felt. Still, I felt like I couldn't be seen to be a wimp by sipping so knocked my glass back also.

"Jeez, that felt more than a double," I challenged as the sauce seemed to rattle my head. So, what's next?" I queried, still somehow feeling like I wanted more as all of us mooched around naked like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"We could always try a daisy chain," suggested Pam, a mischievous grin on her lips.

"What's a daisy chain?" Michelle asked, her eyes containing a demonic twinkle.

"Shall we show them?" Pam asked her husband as the leered at each other in the same manner before Pam jumped off the bed as giddy as a kid at Christmas. "Okay! So, Michelle, you need to lie across the top of the bed, head on the right, feet to the left, or vice versa. Whichever way you're comfortable".

"O-Kay," Michelle replied as she moved into position.

"All right, Martin. You lie, face between Michelle's legs and feet going towards the end of the bed," Pam orchestrated, gesturing with her hands as to where I should go.

"My head between Michelle's legs? That's my second favourite position," I informed everyone, getting a chuckle of appreciation.

"Then I go here," Pam said as she led across the bed, her head between my legs, and at that point I'm pretty sure Michelle and I both worked out where Dan was about to place himself as he got on the bed, his head between Pam's legs and his already swelling tool easily accessible to Michelle's mouth. "Okay, everyone...tuck in!"

With that I felt the warm welcome sensation of Pam's mouth sucking on my end as her hubby moved his face up to her slit, his tongue slurping away at her opening. I moved my head to see Michelle grasp Dan's prick before wrapping her lips around it leaving me as, seemingly the odd-one-out before I moved my head forward to feast on Michelle's tasty, fleshy

I moved my head forward and slid my tongue over her hood and down her slit and back again, my arms reaching up to massage her boobs. Pam's tongue lashed around my helmet as she moved her hand up and down my shaft. Every now and then I'd hear a moan or a sigh or a throaty groan a the sensations of someone's mouth on our bits proved too much of a distraction, the four of us connected like some decadent möbius band with no beginning or end, connected mouth to cock to mouth to pussy, tongues licking, mouths sucking, a circle of delight that could only turn on more and more and more and more, each of us begging, craving release but seemingly trapped within the round, slave to our sex whilst torn to still provide oral stimulation to the person in front, my tongue gliding over Michelle, tasting her juices whilst Pam's mouth moved up and down my length with Dan giving and receiving opposite me as sounds of sex filled the room.

"HMMM! Oh god!" Pam exhaled.

"Fucking Hell, Michelle," Dan groaned.

"Oh my God, Martin," Michelle sighed.

"Your mouth is fucking electric," I told Pam as the four of us carried ourselves forward on this crescendo of lust, fuelled by a generous amount of Vodka and coke. I could start to feel my tool get more and more sensitive as Pam lovingly nursed my end, my glutes and the back of my thighs twitching, pushing my cum down my cock, all the while feeling Michelle's legs tremble around my head as her orgasm started to build. All of us could feel that we were each near release and the sounds of lapping, sucking and slurping seemed to increase with ever more present murmurs of appreciation.

"Oh yeah".

"Fucking Hell".

"Oh God".

"Mmmm".

I couldn't even tell you who was saying what and if any of them were even me. The first to crack was Pam who let me cock plop out of her mouth as Dan's oral skills sent her crashing towards her inevitable conclusion.

"FUCK! That's good! OH FUCK! OH...Hmmmm!" Pam yelled as she clenched her legs around Dan's head.

"Oh, fuck me, Michelle! Keep sucking! Oh God..." Dan trailed away as he shot his cum into Michelle's mouth. Pam returned her lips to my tool, her hand moving along the shaft quicker as she sucked on the end trying to pump the cum out of me...and she succeeded.

"Christ, Pam. I'm gonna..." I began, but it was too late as she took my seed in her mouth and sucked hungrily till nothing more was gonna spurt from the tip (for now). All of us looked at Michelle, the literal queen of holding off her orgasm, although I could tell she was close. We all looked at her with lustful intent.

"Bring her here!" Pam ordered. I grabbed Michelle by the ankles and pulled her legs so her pussy was down with Pam who dive headfirst into her delightfully moist minge, I took one nipple in my mouth and Dan took the other, all of us working together to stimulate the most sensual parts of my wife's body and it clearly worked. Michelle looked down at all of us, her eyes wide, her mouth O-shaped in shock and joy before her head rocked back and she gripped the bedsheets in orgasmic ecstasy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT IS SO...OH!" Michelle screamed as her body went rigid, her neck bright pink almost as though she was being electrocuted before her entire body went limp. For a minute none of us knew if we'd broken my wife before she raised her left arm to the sky and shouted...

"ANOTHER DRINK!"

"Oh, my head," Michelle moaned as she woke up next to me. She turned to me, running her hand over her forehead and through her hair. "Did we drink a lot last night?"

"I think it's the combination of the alcohol and the exertions," I informed her. For a moment she stared vacantly into space before her eyebrows raised as she remembered some of the previous evening's events.

"Oh my! I remember...vaguely...Dan and Pam?" Michelle asked. I nod.

"Yeah, I was just recalling bits of last night when you woke up," I added as I got out of bed to make a cup of coffee.

"How the Hell did we wind up back here on our own then?" Michelle queried further.

"No idea, but I tell you this with neither jest nor sarcasm, I am completely sexed out," I confessed as I tried to blink my hangover away (wondering why we all try to do that). "I tell you, no sex for me today".

"Ugh! Me too," Michelle replied as I brought two black coffee's back to bed. "What would you say to a day relaxing on the ship?"

"I'd say 'Hello, day of relaxing on the ship'," I joked back as we clinked our cups together and drank the black, tar coffee down, not knowing that this day, what I wanted at the start of the day and what I wound up having by the end of the day would be wildly different.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

We walked along the deck to the pool area where the sun-loungers were all laid out looking forward to getting a tan and relaxing the day away, however as we got to the pool we were in for our first shock of the day.

Most of the guests were now naked.

Michelle and I just stood there for a moment feeling a strange sense of butterflies and untethered excitement and we didn't really know why? We'd seen a number of these people nude like Anne, Dan and Pam and had heard Bob and Betty have raucous foursome sex but seeing them out here relaxed like this in a non-sexual way (or so we thought) just seemed oddly quiet. On some loungers there was the odd person still covered up but on the whole nudity ruled.

"I didn't expect this," I confessed to Michelle.

"Uh-huh. This is new," Michelle agreed. We looked at each other, considered how good the Sun felt on the bits that were exposed and removed our swimwear before grabbing a lounger.

"Hey, you guys made it," Bob replied, his body looking decidedly better without clothes as it revealed his body was more wide than fat. Although it didn't look as good as his wife's next to him. Betty looked incredible without her swimsuit. Her breasts had retained their majesty in spite of her age and she had a figure that was just lean, carrying the merest amount of fat that gave her a plentiful shape.

"Good to see you embracing the dress code, too," Betty remarked, looking the two of us up and down, a smile playfully drawing across her features.

"Well it seemed like the right time," Michelle replied before laying a towel onto the lounger next to Bob and Betty and laying down.

"Word of advice though. I'd double up on sun protection in your tan-line bits. They're the last thing you want to burn," Betty advised, gesturing on her own body where she meant and drawing our eyes to them again.

"Of course," I replied, remembering that we'd covered all areas but there so far. I applied lotion to the other me, whilst Michelle smeared lotion on her boobs and between her legs. I could see Bob and Betty looking over at her licking their lips and I was pretty sure that others around the pool were probably ogling her as well. We lay back and relaxed, feeling slightly sexier than we when we left but both still feeling resolute to enjoying a relaxing day by the pool.

"Hey! Good to see you both made it," said Pam, enthused that we'd appeared as she dropped over the deck, after emerging from the pool, wringing out that long blonde hair of hers, her tight body in contrast to my wife's fuller figure and Betty's more normal bod, although all three were great to look at.

"Yeah. We were a bit rough this morning though," Michelle admitted. "Did Dan make it?" she asked as if a passing remark but clearly she was wondering where her previous night's fuck-Buddy was?

"Gone to get drinks," Pam replied with a smile as she flicked her hair back like she was a playboy centrefold. I glanced at Michelle who was wearing a vexed expression.

"Where does he keep his money?" Michelle asked, causing all of us to burst out in hysterical laughter at the question's obvious innuendo. All three of us were crying with laughter when a very naked Dan walked over with two drinks looking confused.

"What did I miss?" Dan questioned, innocently.

"Honey, you don't want to know," Pam replied, whilst Michelle remained silent and red-faced.

"Er, okay," Dan replied after placing a loving kiss on his wife's lips whilst squeezing her ass-cheeks. "Hey, you two. Feeling okay?"

"A little worse for wear, weren't we, sweet?" I ask Michelle.

"Sore heads, sore other places, but totally worth it," Michelle acknowledged. I considered that and nodded.

"Okay. We're going to meet some other folks now but I take it we'll see you tonight?" Dan asked. I peeked over at Michelle and saw her nodding enthusiastically. I felt a little bit jealous at that but managed to reign it in. I then took the time to scan the deck and take in some of the other people here who I hadn't really gotten to know yet. I could see three couples who stood out immediately.

The first couple contained the silver haired gent with beard whom I spied engaged in a threesome with Pam on our second night. He was led next to a young looking silver-haired lady who, from the neck down, did not seem silver haired at all, especially as both of them were shaved down below. Next to them was a blonde couple a good twenty to twenty-five years younger. I had no idea who they were as we hadn't really bumped into them on the cruise so far. He looked around six foot, broad shouldered and had a Nordic vibe about him, as did his other half although she looked to be about a foot shorter than he was and much slimmer.

The final couple were one I also only knew half of, with the black guy from Pam's threesome earlier in the week sat, naked with his wife, a brunette in the same mould as my Michelle but slightly less heavy on the hips and the boobs, the two of them seemingly asleep soaking up the rays.

Others milled and mooched around and I did my best to spy on them through my sunglasses without seeming to be too suspicious and I know Michelle was doing the same. As the day progressed and our hangovers waned our horniness returned as did two people I'd started to know very well.

"Darlings. Good to see you embrace our uniform," Anne intoned, as she strode towards us, Terence following closely behind her also without a stitch on. As soon as I saw Anne my cock flexed involuntarily, something Anne immediately noticed.

"Hey, Anne. Glad you approve of us wearing it," I replied to the woman who'd taken our group sex cherry. She stood at the end of our loungers, hands on her hips like an aging supermodel, her body taut rather than tight, as the sun streamed over her body the shadows formed by the light seemed to amplify every part of her.

"Hello, T," Michelle stated past Anne, which piqued my curiosity as I didn't know she was that into Terence.

"Oh hey, Anne. How are you?...Oh, never better, Michelle, yourself?" Anne mocked my wife's blanking of her, causing her to go just as red as earlier. "It's clear you've got your eye on Terence's prize. Hasn't she, dear?"

"Huh? Sorry what?" asked Terence, absent-mindedly.

"Feel like I'm invisible," Anne said to me, crossing her arms and shaking her head, but clearly playing for fun.

"Here, grab a seat," I suggested, moving my legs to the left, allowing Anne to place her naked ass on my towel, which she did, with Terence doing the same with my wife's lounger.

"I wasn't ignoring you. I just...no-one brings T into conversations and he always seems..." Michelle trailed off, unable to find the right final word that was descriptive enough but not too insulting.

"Awkward? He is awkward, but he's my awkward," Anne flirted with her hubby, leaning forward and kissing him, whilst giving his dick a bit of a stroke, waking up Terence's impressive length, which definitely caught Michelle's eye. I noticed Michelle grab her phone and started tapping away on screen. I then heard my phone vibrate. I picked it up and looked at the messages.

Need to tell you something.

What is it?

I want to have an adventure on my own today.

Really? What happened to "not feeling it today"?

Just feel really turned on by all this naked flesh.

Me too.

Why don't you have a solo adventure then?

Good idea. Meet you back at our cabin after?

Deal. Love you, Babe.

Love you too. Enjoy yourself.

"Look at this, little lady," Terence said to Michelle, pulling her attention back to him.

"Huh?" Michelle replied, her eyes going between his legs.

"No. I meant you sat between Bob and I," Terence pointed out. Michelle's face scrunched into a frown.

"I think he means it's like the other night," Bob explained, turning to face Michelle, his rod starting to respond to the nakedness around him. "When we said you were sitting between your two Dads," Bob reminded her.

"Well...perverted uncles," Terence corrected him. Michelle looked between the two of them and turned to me with a secretive grin she was trying hard to keep from becoming too noticeable, raising her eyebrows to indicate what she was planning to do. I couldn't believe she was considering it, but clearly I didn't know my Michelle.

"Hey, how about the three of us go get a drink? Me and my perverted uncles?" Michelle suggested to both Terence and Bob. They both bolted up at this, as this younger woman's attention clearly stoked their interest.

"That would be something we could do," Bob concurred, whilst placing his feet in his sliders. Terence nodded in agreement before looking back at his wife.

"As long as that's okay with you, dear?" Terence queried with his missus, Michelle gazing at Anne for approval for her to borrow her husband and Bob.

"Oh sure, why would I want you old farts here when I can sit next to this young, hot, stud!" said Anne as she rinsed the two of them. Terence got up, impassively and held out his arm so Michelle could link hers through, with Bob doing the same on the other side.

"Have fun!" I shouted, with Michelle just smiling back and raising her eyebrows as she walked away, leaving Anne and I giggling as Michelle began her solo adventure.

"She'll eat them alive," I remarked as all three of them walked away.

"You're probably right," Anne agreed. "I remember my first group sex time. It made me feel insatiable, like I wasn't in control and I couldn't stop".

"And now?" I asked, partly fearing for my own safety.

"It's fine now. I just take it as it comes," Anne replied, shaking her hair back with a flick of her head. She was a truly beautiful woman and her older years had done nothing to dim that beauty. She was the kind of woman who made you feel blessed just by talking to you.

"Hey, where's Terence and Michelle gone?" Dan asked, as he and Pam walked back over to us.

"They've gone to have a good time with my husband," Betty announced, reminding me she was there. I kind of felt bad for giving all my attention to the magnetic Anne at that moment.

"Hey! That reminds me, on the gym floor on the other side of the ship they're having a naked yoga session for the ladies," Pam chirped as she voiced this to all of us. "Do you fancy going, Anne?"

"No thanks. I'm enjoying myself here," Anne replied, moving her hand to mine, making my dick twitch as she did so.

"I'll come," Betty replied.

"You might not. I don't think it's that kind of class," I joked, getting cheap laughs from everyone, including Betty.