Carry On Cruising Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should try her pussy," Bob chuckled, as he slowed his pace to fight off impending orgasm. Terence looked on as Bob fucked me as if observing a science experiment, watching Bob's fat tool slide in and out of my slit.

"Actually I wouldn't mind. Any objections?" Terence asked of Bob and myself.

"Go for it," I advised. Terence took his toy away as did Bob, leaving me with an empty feeling down there. Terence moved down the bed and between my legs as Bob shuffled up the bed, moving his tool ever nearer my face. I could feel Terence wetting the head of his tool with my juices between my flaps. I pulled Bob's member forward and sucked on the end. It kind of reminded me of a rolling pin in terms of girth and as such I couldn't get much of it in my mouth, but as I gobbled down Bob's end I felt Terence's length bundle inside me. I was so shocked I immediately let go of Bob's dick from my mouth.

"OH MY GOD! That's long!" I exclaimed as I felt him reach deep inside me," my breath, coming in short bursts as Terence started to thrust in and out of my slippery pussy. "HOO! Hoooo! That's some cock there, T!"

"I've yet to have any complaints," Terence replied smugly as he powered back and forth inside me, my body yearning for his thickness every time he pulled out. I slavered over Bob's tool as Terence rhythmically began to slam into me. My body quivering from both of their efforts as I moved my hand up and down Bob's girthy beast, I wanted their cum all over me, and I could tell both of my boys were getting close to their climax.

"Oh, Michelle. You can...HURR...come back on...JESUS...the cruise every year," Bob breathed, his stomach moving in and out more protractedly as his thickness seemed to stiffen as his orgasm approached. "FUCKING HELL!" Bob spat as he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth and his liquid load, sprayed from his end all over my neck and tits. After Bob's jizz hit my flesh Terence began to thrust inside me harder, his cock reaching deep into my insides. Terence closed his eyes and feel his glans twitch before he pulled out his tool and emptied his cum all over my stomach.

"You are an absolute firecracker!" Terence remarked, as he stepped back, Bob on his knees next to me, their weapons dwindling after the discharge but I was still turned-on and nowhere near finished.

"Let me see if I can start your fires again," I said as I wrapped each hand around their meat, and immediately felt the heat rushing back in.

THE END OF PART 5

So that's it for now. One more bit and we are done.

Please be sure to like and comment if you did.