Carry On Cruising Pt. 06

Story Info
The lifestyle isn’t the only thing our couple are embracing.
7.3k words
4.49
7.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally we're here and oh my word what a ride it's been. This is the last part of Martin and Michelle's first swingers' cruise.

Without any further unwanted palaver...let's get into it.

THE PARTY STARTS

Once Michelle and I got back to the cabin we immediately stripped as we fell to the bed, the two of us hungry to tell each other our adventures whist we fucked. Me sliding into Michelle's already well lubricated cunt whilst she got to enjoy my steadily rock-hard cock as I talked about Dan and I double-teaming Pam whist Michelle told her tale of how she got railed by Terence whilst sucking on Bob's fat cock.

Although we had started the day wishing to abstain from sexual activity it was clear that the day's activities had provoked us to a state of frenzy. The last time I'd been so into fucking my wife was probably our first night together. After an hour the two of us were drenched in sweat and needed to shower which was little more than an excuse for us to run our hands over each other's bodies.

Somehow after all this we managed to get our minds out of the gutter long enough for us to get ready for our evening meal. I opted for the suit jacket, T-shirt and trousers look that I'd seen Terence rock earlier in the week but minus the socks or underwear (a tip he mentioned to the group that I figured made a lot of sense).

After that I waited eagerly outside the bathroom for Michelle to get ready. Flicking through the TV channels, spending a brief moment considering the porn channels till I realised those movies weren't actually as good as real life. I was still yet to see the dress that Michelle was gushing over and I was forbidden to see since she bought it with the bathroom firmly shut.

I would mix endless channel hopping with looking at my watch for a good hour and a half before I heard the bathroom door unlock and watch Michelle emerge and, to be honest, it was almost like I was looking at a different woman.

Her long black hair was curled loosely so that it ended in sumptuous waves of hair that flowed down her back and looked just amazing, but that was nothing compared to the dress.

The dress dropped down the front in a scoop just below her breasts, the front was long, stopping just above her ankles but had two long slits up each side that went all the way to her hips, which revealed to all that could see her lack of any underwear.

"What do you think?" Michelle asked after spinning around.

"It's amazing," I replied breathlessly. "I can't help but notice you don't appear to be wearing any knickers. Is this correct?"

With that Michelle lifted the front of her dress to reveal the absence of underwear beneath. I licked my lips as I saw her shaved pussy beneath, my tool hardening at sight of her. Michelle dropped the front of her dress so it hung correctly all the way to her ankles, before she strode up to me, her hand reaching to my crotch and stroking my increasing length in my trousers.

"Do you think everyone else will like it?" Michelle asked with eyes lowered seductively.

"Fuck them," I breathed as I spun her around, my mouth laying kisses all over her neck as my hands went to her free-falling boobs, massaging them beneath the material.

"Oh, fucking Hell. It definitely works then," Michelle sighed as she rested her head back on my shoulder as one hand moved beneath the front of her dress moving to her head that was already starting to respond to my fingers.

"Fucking Hell it works," I replied as I nibbled on her earlobe, as I felt her hand unfasten my trousers, my cock springing free as the material fell from my waist, my length nestling between Michelle's ass cheeks.

"I can feel your cock between my cheeks," Michelle giggled. I lifted her dress up all the way at the back so I could slot it in her cheeks even more snugly. "Ooh, that feels nice," Michelle purred as I moved my hips against her backside whilst I returned my fingers to her breast and her clit. I shuffled her forwards towards the bed and bent her over, lining my cock up at her opening as she wiggled her ass provocatively, before she gasped.

"I'm not even in yet," I remarked, my prick throbbing and waiting to slide in her.

"I can't risk getting a stain on my dress!" Michelle pointed out. I looked her up and down and as hungry as I was I had to agree, she just looked too good.

"What can I do with this then?" I enquired, staring down at my solid, protruding length that seemed to be straining to get out of my skin. Michelle grabbed my rod and pulled me to the bed, led on it and leaned forward taking me into her mouth. "HOLY FUCK!"

"No, holy oral," Michelle corrected me as she slid her mouth up and down my length, stopping at the tip to swirl her tongue around it before slurping/sucking on the end as if trying to extract cum from my prick the way she'd get sex-on-the-beach down a straw, before moving her lips back up and down my shaft. I reached down to her dress to push it aside and get my fingers inside her when she batted my hand away.

"Remember, no stains. Not even from me!" Michelle admonished me. I removed my hands and stood back, letting her suck on my end, her head bobbing back and forth up and down my pole, her black wavy hair moving like the sea as she did so in that incredible red dress that clung to every part of her, with those incredible slits all the way up the sides to reveal that she was wearing no knickers...the visual treat, her mouth on my dick, all of it was too much and I knew I was helpless to cross the finish line in record time.

"Oh...FUCKING HELL!" I yelled as the cum exploded from the end of my cock, Michelle just sucking on the end, slurping my cum down like she was sucking down an oyster, her mouth never leaving my end till there was no more cum to suck out and no chance of any stains being made on that stunning dress.

"Well. That's that," Michelled remarked, wiping her mouth and getting off the bed, straightening down her dress as if nothing had happened whilst I stood there, legs apart, pants open and cock out looking and feeling shell-shocked...cock-shocked? Shell-cocked? Whatever, all I knew was that I was feeling somewhat bamboozled by what had just occurred. "Martin...wipe up after yourself and put that away, we've got a dinner to attend to".

Ay Caramba!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The walk towards the dining hall was hugely entertaining as every couple we walked past (and one throuple) eyed-up Michelle like they wanted to devour her. I've often noticed men looking at Michelle but the open envious ogling on display tonight was like nothing I'd known before. By the time we got to the dining hall I felt like the luckiest guy on the ship as she wore the Hell out of that red dress.

We approached our table but as we neared it we noticed something was terribly amiss. It was already eight spaces filled and worse than that, none of our new friends were there. Michelle and I felt somewhat panicked at this point, fearing we'd done something wrong to offend everyone, or worse, we'd been ditched by all of them now they'd had their fun.

"There they are, MARTIN! MICHELLE!"

I heard the unmistakable voice of Terence and turned to see him run over, gesturing wildly as to where everybody was already sat.

"I am SO sorry. I have everyone's cell numbers for the group chat except yours," Terence explained. "You weren't worried were you?"

"A little, yeah," I nodded, as did Michelle.

"Well don't be, you're part of the group now," Terence continued, hustling us towards an even larger table with a few faces we didn't know. As we approached I saw a gentleman I'd never seen before but knew instantly.

It was the Captain. We were at the Captain's table.

Only two seats remained, and as we approached the Captain stood and walked over to greet us which amazed me. I felt like in a matter of days we had gone from being unwanted guests to VIP's.

"You must be Martin and Michelle. Terence has told me all about you," the Captain stated, shaking our hand. He was just as I'd have expected the Captain to be on this vessel; lean, white-haired, bald on top and with a calm, measured way about him. "Please, sit".

With that we made our way to the table sandwiched between two couples we were unfamiliar with, one was the Nordic couple from the pool earlier. For a minute I felt kind of smug that we'd seen then naked already before recalling they'd seen is naked too. The other couple I knew half well as the guy with white hair and beard and his silver haired wife. I turned to the left to the couple on my side to introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Martin, this is my wife, Michelle," I said shaking both their hands.

"I'm inga, this is Sven," said Inga, introducing the two of them. I could see these two were younger even than Dan and Pam but still appeared to be older than Michelle and I. They appeared to be in matching white outfits, Sven in a white/cream suit and shirt combo and Inga in a white figure-hugging dress with two gaps exposing flesh on either side just above her hips, but still no match for Michelle's outfit. I turned to Michelle to continue the introductions just as she did the same.

"This is..." we both began before laughing and then trying work out who would go first. I introduced Inga and Sven and watched as Michelle went as red as her dress when Sven brazenly ogled her body. Eventually she shook her head letting her hair cascade beautifully over her shoulders and continued with the introductions.

"This is Jeremy and Monica," Michelle stated as I leaned over to shake hands on the other side. Jeremy was wearing a grey waistcoat and pants combination over a white shirt and his wife was wearing a dark blue dress with her hair just above the shoulders with volume to spare. There was a little confusing back and forth before I settled in to talking with Sven and Inga whist Michelle's attention was taken with Jeremy and Monica.

The only other person I didn't know was the captain's partner but as we were sat across from them it seemed a formal introduction at that time would be impossible. Drinks flowed to the table and tonight there was a far more touchy-feely vibe with all the guests aware of what we all wanted and most definitely putting on a show about it.

I passed food in my mouth to Inga which resulted in a quick kiss as our lips met, as did Michelle and Jeremy, hands disappeared beneath the table for squeezing, fondling, groping and fingering. At one point I looked over at Michelle and could see Jeremy's hand beneath the table at an unusual angle and Michelle rocking her hips slowly back and forth meeting his fingers as they no doubt played with her shaved bare pussy as her chest heaved as her breathing shallowed due to his fingers efforts. I was so caught up in watching Michelle it was only when I felt fingers trying to remove my cock from my pants that I recognised that my fly had been unzipped. I glanced at the table and then across at Inga who was looking straight at me, her hand under the table and a smile on her face.

"Hey," I remarked as she slowly started to move her hand. I glanced around the table at the other guests who you were either providing or receiving under the table manual stimulation from the person next to them. Terence seemed to be trying hard to stave off a particularly heavy orgasm as silver-haired Monica appeared to be giving him an enthusiastic hand-job as her arm waggled about vigorously.

"Hey. That's good thickness you've got there. I like that," Inga commented as her hand slid up and down my cock. I leant nearer to her and placed my hand on her thigh, moving it deftly under her skirt as she raised her eyebrows at me as my fingers moved over her warm thighs and cresting down over the other side, riding up her leg and then moving down over recently shaved stubble and feeling her pierced clit. It was now my turn to raise my eyebrows.

"A piercing! I did not expect that," I stated as I moved my fingers over her ringed-nub. Inga opened her mouth in a wide smile before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. This entire table was starting to get horny as Hell, twitching and sighing in our seats like we had insects scurrying under our clothing...or lack of clothing. I saw Terence bolt upright and adjust himself before speaking.

"So, how about everyone come back to mine for a few drinks?" Terence invited, his voice tripping between high and low as he tried to get in charge of his breathing. Around the table adjustments were made to clothing and people shook themselves back into some kind of respectable shape before we all stood up, each of us eyeing each other in a "I-know-what-you-were-just-doing" way. The Captain got up but advised us he'd be needed on the bridge, however his wife elected to come with us back to Terence and Anne's cabin.

The walk back was surprisingly quiet as everyone knew what we were heading back for. The word 'orgy' seemed to be in everyone's thoughts but no-one was saying anything. As we entered T and A's room I was struck by just how spacious these upper balcony cabins were before remembering that this is where Michelle fucked Bob and Terence earlier in the day. Everyone filtered in with seven people managed to sit, slouch comfortably on the bed (including Michelle) two others sat in seats in the lounge area and two others sat in the kitchen area on stools, leaving myself Anne and Terence standing so we busied ourselves pouring and handing out drinks to everyone there.

"A toast. Let's have a great night," Terence suggested. This time no-one contradicted him, with universal touching of glasses before the drink was taken. "Has anyone got any suggestions for what they'd like to do?"

"Strip poker!" Michelle suggested, causing many people to burst out laughing, including Michelle herself.

"There's 13 of us here! How's that gonna work?!" I laugh as Michelle puts her hand to her mouth as she snort-laughs, causing yet more chuckles.

"I have an idea," Anne announced, sharing a look with Terence. How about a variation of a drinking game I'm sure we've heard of...never have I ever".

Everyone looks around at each other fearful yet excited for what's to come. I was pretty sure that if Anne would have said "let's strip and fuck," most people would have been game but this would definitely build the sexual tension in the room even more.

"How would it work?" I asked, as no-one else was doing so.

"The same way it works with the real game. If you have done the thing, you take a drink, BUT, you also remove an article of clothing. Are we all in?" Anne asked. No-one disagreed or showed dissent. "Very well. The only rule is you can only suggest a topic you haven't done and I'll start...never have I ever...dressed up as a sexy nun".

We all looked around at each other to see if anyone would need to make a move before Betty bent down, unfastened her shoe and took a drink, seemingly embarrassed. Monica then removed her shoe, waved it above her head and took a far bigger gulp of drink.

It had begun.

"You go next, hun. One for the guys," Anne remarked.

"Okay, very well...ah. Never have I ever...dressed up as a...sexy firefighter," Terence said. We all looked around the room and no-one made a move until somebody coughed.

"AH-HEM!" Michelle coughed at me. I thought back and remembered three hallowe'ens back I'd wore a fireman's outfit because I'd left it too late to get a costume.

"Oh shit, yeah," I replied, to laughs from around the room, taking a sip of whatever the Hell they'd put in my glass and removing my jacket. I looked about the room and could see everyone staring at me. I then realised they expected me to go next. "Oh right...er...never have I ever...ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich".

Again the room erupted into chaos but I just waved those criticisms away and watched as all but myself, Michelle, Inga, Sven and the captain's wife (who I later learned was called Tai) remained immune to losing an item of clothing with shoes being the most popular lost piece of clothing with some guys being bolder and losing their jackets too. I looked at Michelle who thought for a moment.

"Never have I ever...got drunk and peed in the wrong room," Michelle stated. I grimaced at that one and hung my head low. I removed my shoe and took a drink although Bob, Jeremy and Terence also had to forfeit to that one. Shoes missing all round. Michelle turned and looked to Betty who was sat next to her on the bed.

"Never have I ever...masturbated whist listening to a couple having sex next door," Betty said, grinning. Strangely enough I couldn't believe that was true, but I trusted her honesty as I lost another shoe, as I went to take another drink I noticed various other people lost clothing including Terence, Anne, Inga, Sven, Jeremy, Dan and Bob. At least I wasn't feeling too alone so far. Bob crossed his arms for a moment and raised his hand to his chin, gesturing deep thought before speaking.

"Never have I ever...eaten fish and chips," Bob suggested, looking over at Michelle and I and licking his lips.

"Goddamit!" I replied removing my shirt, leaving only one piece of clothing already with Michelle removing her other shoe leaving her in the same boat. We shared a look as to precarious predicament. Sure we wanted to get naked, but preferably with other people. Bob looked over at Dan and Pam with Pam stopping to consider her question before looking at her no shoed-hubby.

"Never have I ever...been fucked with a strap-on," Pam stated, which caused more outrage among the group, which she waved away pointing out that everyone there had used other toys but not that particular toy. Anne lost her knickers, Terence, surprisingly, removed his shirt (as he foolishly took his jacket off on entering the cabin), I figured that it was probably Anne who did the honours with our host. Betty and Inga both lost shoes whilst Michelle and I sighed at each other and Dan got up and removed his shirt before all of them but the bullet and had a drink.

"Anyone fancy another drink?" Terence asked looking at his now empty glass. No women had lost skirts yet, but three guys were down to skin top halves already with Pam and Sven one shoe down and Tai seemingly immune to losing clothes so far. I was determined that this would not stand. Terence poured people more drinks and during the confusion I managed to sneak a spot on the bed with Jeremy and Monica winding up standing with Terence and Anne.

"So who's not gone yet?" Anne asked.

"Me!" Dan replied, somewhat aggrieved. He was clearly miffed his wife had stripped his shirt from him and revealed a secret. Obviously now he would have his revenge. "Never have I ever...wore stockings".

I licked my lips as I looked around the room knowing this might get interesting. The first person to move was Tai, daintily bending down and removing one shoe with Pam removing her second, shoe. Monica moved her hands under her dress and removed her panties with Betty removing her first stocking which left Inga and Michelle. Inga stood up, pulled her skirt from the bottom and revealed her naked body beneath. Some people cheered, oohed and whooped. I just stood and took in the blonde's delightful form.

"All right, all right. Most of you have seen me naked before," Inga pointed out before having another gulp of her drink. All eyes moved to Michelle as most people figured she would have worn stockings before. It was Michelle's turn to stand up and removed her stunning red dress, folding it over and handing it to me before she tucked a big gulp of her drink with more whoops from everybody, with my eyes being torn between the blonde Inga and my brunette wife, who seemed to be getting ever more brazen as she moved one hand over her boob and slid another up between her legs, opening them briefly causing everyone to stare before she crossed her legs and leant back.