Carry On Cruising Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll go next to try and even things up," Inga announced flicking her hair back. "Never have I ever...peed standing up".

Fuck.

Not only did that mean the trousers were coming off but I imagined a few of us would now wind up very naked. I unfastened my pants and let them fall, causing my cock to spring free to "whoops" from the ladies, but I wasn't alone. Dan lowered his pants with his back to everyone showing his bare arse as they went down, the two of us raising a glass before downing the drink. Sven lost his other shoe with Jeremy and Bob losing a shirt. Anne, surprisingly, rolled down a stocking and twirled it in the air before downing her drink.

"How?" I asked, puzzled.

"I was in a club once and the ladies was queueing so I went to the gents, lowered my knicks and backed up against a urinal," Anne boasted. I should have known this would be the case. All eyes however turned to Terence who was standing there with a sheepish grin on his face. "I said it might be a bad idea".

Terence unzipped his pants and let them drop, his trouser snake already halfway to happy. Cheers again came from the ladies as Terence took a chug of whatever concoction he'd created. Five people were now naked so this meant that stripping would not be an option. Was I bold enough to ask what came next? Truth was, I didn't need to be.

"What happens now some of us are naked?" Michelle verbalised my thoughts. All eyes went on Terence and Anne. Anne's eyes glistened mischievously as she smirked.

"Forfeits, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it," Anne chuckled.

"It looks like some of us will be paying that bridge toll pretty fucking quickly," Michelle replied, getting more laughs from everyone.

"Well, let's see what the next question brings," Anne advised before we all looked around to work out whose turn it was before everyone's eyes went to Jeremy and Monica. Monica smirked as she looked around.

"Never have I ever...been to Italy," Monica stated. I looked at Michelle and she shook her head. We were both safe, but Jeremy was looking at his wife with angry eyes.

"You bitch!" Jeremy stated to her face, getting guffaws of laughter from her as he undid his pants making the count four guys naked. I also notice Betty and Anne remove their stockings, Tai removed her second shoe (big woo) and Pam remove her knickers as the stakes went higher again as it became very clear that forfeits would be paid sooner rather than later. Jeremy looked at his wife, crossed his arms and spoke.

"Never have I ever...been on the receiving end of a DP".

"You bastard," Monica muttered under her breath as she then got up and removed her dress, revealing nothing underneath, following suite was Anne, Pam and Betty, leaving only Tai with her dress on and Bob with a shirt as the rest of the room was now naked.

"We'll I guess Bob and yourself are the winners," I remarked pointing at Tai with cheers going up from everyone else with the guys being half-mast or higher and the women having nipples that were so hard you could hang your coat on them.

"Not necessarily, we could move onto forfeits now, I'm thinking..." Terence began before Anne got on her knees and took his inflating member into her mouth, stopping his words in his tracks as he leant against the breakfast bar to steady himself as she sucked down his schlong, with Tai licking her lips, before removing her dress, slipping out of her red panties and getting on her knees next to Anne as they both took it in turn to please Terence. "I give in. Tai won!"

I watched as the two women slurped their way around Terence's end, Anne stroking Tai's body as the two of them knelt together, their tongues crossing as they slid around Terence's helmet, his head back in ecstasy as they worked his tool. I turned to the bed to say something to Michelle then found the words just stopped in my mouth.

On the bed Betty was pulling down Bob's trousers to get to his rod, shuffling them all the way to his ankles before she gripped his rod and placed it between her breasts, running them up and down his length, which was a spot he clearly he enjoyed being.

Jeremy was kneeling between his wife's legs, the same wife he'd just called a bitch, his hand between her legs as he fingered her cunt, his mouth sucking hungrily on her right boob, whilst she held her head back, clearly thrilling at the efforts of the man she'd called a bastard moments earlier, her eyes flickering as she savoured his tongue and digits working her body.

Dan was led on the bed with Pam astride him, her hungry hand reaching down to get his already solid length planted deep

Inside her as he moved his hand up and cupped her breasts, their eyes locked on each other as moved in synch, his hips moving up as hers moved down. They were mouthing at each other but I couldn't tell what they were saying over the sighs and moans in the room. Their words were clearly close, intimate, only meant for each other.

Inga and Sven were both stood up, his fingers between her thighs as her tiny hand wrapped around his curved pole, rolling her hand up and down his girth as they kissed. The blonde couple finding no spot on the bed and making do as best they could to turn each other on, their mouths moving against each, tongues lashing, eyes closed as they were lost in their own pleasure.

I turned my attention back to Michelle who was also staring at Inga and Sven before her attention turned back to me. Michelle smiled and stretched out her arms, as I grabbed her hands she pulled me onto the bed and onto of herself.

"Hungry much?" I asked as she looked at me with eyes that looked like she wanted to devour me whole.

"Ravenous," Michelle replied, before moving her his so I was positioned right outside her opening. Before entering her we both looked around the room to see what was going on. Terence was now seated with Anne stood next to him. Her naked, model body on full display as Terence moved his fingers inside her with Tai bobbing her mouth quickly up and down his length, her bobbed black hair moving wildly back and forth as her wet lips caused Terence's impressive pole to glisten with her saliva.

Bob and Betty meanwhile had switched positions with his head being between her legs as he lapped noisily at her pussy whilst she moaned in appreciation, her arms above her head as a relaxed smile made its way across her features.

I returned my gaze to Michelle who was staring in the opposite direction, mouth agape in wonder. I turned to see what she was looking at. Monica had her face at the business end of Dan and Pam as they fucked, her mouth clearly working both parts of our new friends whilst at the other end the two of them were licking up and down Jeremy's shaft as he sat getting his dick worked over by the two of them, his chest moving slowly up and down as the couples two tongues tingled his member. Clearly Dan's bi-side was as much a shock to my wife as it was to me. Her eyes flicked back to me as I jammed my cock inside her.

"Oh fuck me!" Michelle moaned in blissful protest.

"That's the plan, sweet," I glibly remarked as I slammed inside her, any need to go slow and steady removed by the heaving euphoric sounds emerging around us. Our eyes locked as our eyes seemed to focus on the noises around us. We could hear Anne moan in delight, Terence muttered his appreciation for Tai's blowjob, Bob sloppily munched on Betty's love-box as she cooed in vocal approval. On the other side we could hear Inga affirm Sven's actions as his fingers flicked over her bean, whilst the slapping of Dan and Pam's hips added a wicked percussion to the room's lurid concerto.

Our focus on each either was heightened by the noises around us, every time I slammed into Michelle's delicious twat, it was met by an array of aural accompaniment, my hips smacking against hers to a senses-tripping state around us, it's like the room itself was having sec with us at the same time. Eventually however it got to the point where I couldn't take it any more. I needed to see what was happening around me, and I could tell Michelle felt the same.

"Change position?"

"Hell, yeah," Michelle replied as I moved off her and she flipped round into all fours giving us chance to take in the entire room.

On the floor Anne and Tai were lying on their sides, their mouths between each other's legs, feasting on each other's cunny like they were scooping out oysters with their tongues, hands gripping buttocks holding them firmly in place, the two women moaning into each other almost mournfully as they competed to bring the other to orgasm first.

Over on the bed Terence was double-teaming Betty the same way they had double-teamed my wife earlier, no doubt. Terence was holding onto Betty's cheeks while he rammed his cock inside her, Bob by comparison was lying back on the bed whilst she gobbled on his thick tool, her drool coating Bob's rod as he watched his wife suck hungrily on his dick.

I turned to see what was happening on the other side of the room. The positions over there had also changed somewhat.

Inga and Sven were still standing, hands twiddling each others bits, except now their attention was drawn to the four people in front of them. Pam and Monica both had their elbows on the bed and knees on the floor but although they were getting royally fucked but neither of them was receiving that fucking from their spouses.

Dan was ploughing into Monica slapping decisively against her arse, her silver hair lashing around her head as her face contorted under his efforts as his dick smacked deep inside her. Next to Monica, holding her hand, was Pam with silver-maned Jeremy fucking her with even more gusto, his body red, sweat dripping down through his silver chest hair as he was shagging Pam that hard her boobs were wobbling wildly. The two women's faces bore gurning expressions of delight as the guys railed them both with wild abandon.

"That's fucking hot," I heard Michelle say as I rammed into her from behind, watching the new combination with eager eyes, wanting to experience that new pussy, suck on those new nipples or in Michelle's case suck on those new cocks. The sound of sex in the room seem to swim around us with us caught up it's swell, Anne moaning into Tai's pussy, Terence groaning as his cock slid in and out of Betty's cleft or the Jeremy/Pam, Dan/Monica frenzied fucking foursome, as I slammed into Michelle I could feel the cum surging up through my balls, Michelle sighing in delight at the end of my tool till eventually I could take no more.

"I'm cumming, babe," I told Michelle, with that she moved off my cock, grabbed it and moved her her hand up and down my length as she pointed it at her boobs. A few seconds later my dick shot my load all over her chest and chin. I lifted her head up and kissed her, I wasn't sure I'd ever loved her more. As I moved my face from hers she flicked her eyes sideways indicating to me that we had company. I turned and there was Inga and Sven staring down at us excitedly.

"Do you fancy coming back to ours?" Inga asked, her long, blonde hair, disheveled across her face, her cheeks red and a giddy smile drawn across her features. Michelle gazed at me, a devilish smile across her features as we both turned and nodded. We went to collect our clothes but Inga grabbed both our hands and pulled us over to the door.

Sven took a peek outside then nodded at the three of us and we ran after him down the corridor, hiding anywhere possible when we heard others coming before we managed to make it back to theirs undetected, chuckling manically as we entered before Michelle ran and jumped up at Sven, wrapping her legs and arms around him like some kind of sexual octopus, his hands holding her in place gripping her arse cheeks firmly, their mouths mashing together passionately as Michelle moved her hips against Sven's body, yearning to feel him inside her. Inga turned to me, pushing her hair back into place as she smiled.

"Well, that's us put in our place I guess," I joked as our respective other halves snogged like teenagers.

"I'm sure we'll figure out something to do," Inga simmered before gently moving into my orbit, her face next to mine, her perfume and sweat intoxicating me as our faces brushed against each other, our mouths toying across our features before our lips eventually moved across and into each other. Her kisses were gentle and tender but filled with longing, compared to Sven and Michelle's lust-filled efforts as their hands grabbed at each other's bodies.

Inga and I moved slowly to the bed and eased softly onto it although I felt pretty fucking far from soft, her body tight but malleable to my touch like a potter's clay as I moved my hand over her hot skin, sliding my hands to her perky yet firm boobs as she slid her hand down my stomach to my tool, moving her hand up the stem, mid-way before beginning to slowly move her hand back and forth. She was magnificent, but our attention was taken by sounds behind us.

"Oh, Michelle," Sven sighed as Michelle twirled her tongue around his end, her hand sliding up and down his shaft before rhythmically moving her head up and down his girth, spectacularly. Whilst watching I moved my hand between Inga's legs as she continued to work my tool, Inga's sighs in my ear, encouraging my fingers to explore her succulent crevice, feeling her bean on the outside before meeting the warm welcoming wetness, like my fingers were monkeying around from a rock into a volcanic spa.

"Your wife is wild!" Inga commented as we both watched Michelle swallow down Sven's mighty length.

"I'm starting to find that out," I replied as I pumped my fingers in and out of Inga's snatch. I brought my attention back to Inga, her blonde beauty captivating in a different way. I couldn't really imagine a women of this beauty wanting to be part of this lascivious lifestyle. Her glamorous features seemed to make me think model then mom, the kind you see on social media posing with her bump, she had that look about her, but right now she was naked and next to me and I was not about to take that for granted.

The two of us laid back on the bed, our slow and lucid love-making in contrast to Michelle and Sven's sexual frenzy. Inga's love tunnel felt wonderfully tight around my two fingers as I moved them inside her, my thumb rotating round her fleshy nub on the outside, her breathing encouraging me to take my time as her right hand gripped my shoulder, holding the two of us in place together and her other gripping my cock like she was gripping a microphone, my big hope being she was gonna be taking it nearer her mouth.

"UNGH! Fucking yeah!" Michelle cried out. We both turned to look at her and could see her bent over with Sven behind her slamming into her hips, the two of them rutting, fusing at the waist, Michelle's boobs jiggling about with each thrust. "HURR, UNGH, OH FUCK!" Michelle exclaimed, I looked away and back to the blonde beauty next to me, looking deep in her eyes as they widened in response to my digits playing with her pussy, I wanted to do so much with her now, taste her, suck her, feel her, slide inside her that I was almost overwhelmed.

"I want you in me," Inga sighed, I gazed down upon her and smiled, moving my hand from her quim I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her on top of me, her hair cascading down towards me like a shimmering curtain. Inga reached down and grabbed my cock that was poised waiting for her and positioned me just outside my opening, but before she moved herself down my pole she placed her face next to my ear and whispered "I've been looking forward to this since dinner".

Inga then sunk her snatch slowly onto my pole, holding her position at the base with my fully inside her before she moved forward and brushed her lips on mine, my hands cupping her face as she gently rolled her hips back and forward onto my length. It was only when I felt the weight of the bed shift that I even remembered that Michelle and Sven were in the same room as us.

I looked over and lying on the bed was Michelle with Sven moving on top of her and slipping his cock inside. Michelle closed her eyes and bit her tongue as he entered her, her eyes flicking open to me, watching as Inga rode on my stuffy.

"Mmmm, Inga...how's...OH GOD!... how's my hubby's...sweet Jesus...cock?" Michelle managed to ask as Sven slapped his length inside her.

"Great!" How's Sven's?" Inga enquired as she ground her hips against mine so her clit rubbed fiercely against my pelvis, every pressure causing Inga to close her eyes in pleasure.

"Amazing!" Michelle replied through laboured breathing, breasts jiggling from Sven's frantic efforts. Michelle turned to face me, a distracted look on her face as she was clearly trying to find the right words whilst simultaneously being very distracted by Sven's girth. Eventually she managed to retrieve her thoughts from the faraway place Sven was sending her. "This...is...OH FUCK...the best...holiday...EVER!"

Michelle arched her back and gripped Sven's arms as we both watched my wife cum all over Sven's prick, as I gazed up at the blonde, naked stunner riding me...it was hard to disagree with her assessment.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

As the night wore on more people from the other party came to join us at Inga and Sven's. By the time morning came there were 16 people in Sven and Inga's more modest cabin. By the time we left in the morning we were having to step over and round other people's bodies.

The rest of the cruise past in a blur of sighting and sex, with new people and friends being discovered as the days went by. When we left to come back home tears were shed, but also with a determination that we would be back here again with our new friends soon enough, enjoying the pleasure of their company and their bodies as well.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

EIGHT YEARS LATER

"I just can't believe it".

"I know".

"How could Terence do this?"

"These things happen.

"It's like a betrayal to all of us...Especially Anne".

"Martin," Michelle replied. "It's appendicitis. You're acting like he's having an affair. It's not his fault".

I shake my head in annoyance. The sudden onset of the situation and Terence's stay in hospital meant neither he nor Anne could make this year's cruise. We were gutted. His easy wit and awkward manner always meant he was a firm favourite even though he could be a tad prickly. Still Michelle and I knew that many of our favourite people (old and new) would still be here like Dan and Pam, Janet and Joe, Inga and Sven and many other people who we'd filtered through over the years. I was feeling pretty good about the situation in-spite of us not being able to experience the joys of T and A, just two weeks of us being able to flirt, cavort, fuck and suck any time we wanted was just what the Doctor ordered when something caught my eye. Two people had just walked in the buffet area I did not recognise. I felt my heart sink. New people here meant all of our well prepared plans were sunk, all by these interlopers who had no place being on a cruise ship. I stormed over immediately.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked, incessantly.

"Oh, hi. I'm Alex," beamed the young guy who looked like he was in his late twenties with his loose fitting T-shirt and ridiculously fashionable shorts.

"And I'm Mari," his other half joyfully uttered in her mid-cut top showing off her waist where her tight shorts hugged her hips. Not only was I missing out on Terence and Anne not being here but I had two people on board who had no idea what they'd stepped into. I was furious.

"I don't wish to be rude but...you're not supposed to be here," I remarked, holding in my rage.

"Wha...what do you mean?" asked Alex, nervously.

"I mean you shouldn't be here!" I replied as I took stock of these newbies and complete lack of understanding of where they were. They looked worried at each other than back at me, their faces full of anxt.