All Comments on 'Carry That Weight'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 512 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for your tale HDK, 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh HELL NO! Divorce would be the only possible solution to this mess. Well done story, but a terrible conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
What

What total nonsense.How can Agnes discover the gun before she enters the room it is in?.What sort of husband tells Ashley she can continue to fuck Jeff if she is discreet?. instead of divorcing her

chasbo38chasbo38about 2 months ago

How long will it take him to realize that in order to keep Jeff and Ashley in misery he will have to live with Ashley in a pretend relationship which will cripple him emotionally for as long as it goes on ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I know this story is frustrating, but read the extended versions

bigurnbigurnabout 1 month ago

NO ... JUST NO !

bacchant2bacchant227 days ago

I agree...NO! HELL NO

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Actually, this is a classic. Disturbing on so many levels. He crushed Jeff at the end with his own guilt and puts a lot of suffering on Ashley. DFWBeast's followup sequel is excellent, and together they form a great arc. Ashley comes off as entitled given her upbringing, but highly remorseful, and afraid for her marriage in the sequel. A significant amout of time has passed and they have not resolved anything. Meanwhile Jeff comes off as a narcissist, who in the end cannot change. Ashley changes, but Jeff is flawed. Good stuff. 5 stars being a classic.

mariverzmariverz23 days ago

completamente de acuerdo con el anon anterior

mariverzmariverz23 days ago

complettamente de acuerdo con el anonimo anterior

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Mind fuck to the nth degree, the best type of revenge!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

In a world of rational risk averse and morally rigid people this would work. But we know cheaters aren't morally rigid nor are they rational or risk averse, often the exact opposite.

Cog dis and some mental gymnastics will get the cheaters over this and thinking that it was all the MC's fault in no time at all, and as they have carte blanche permission to continue they most certainly will.

Its very unlikely that this was the first time that they'd done it, I mean who takes that kind of risk, when the pregnant wife is due to arrive in less than an hour?

Maybe it's a plot hole? But it seems that the cheaters wanted to get caught, as that was inevitable considering they were both fast asleep and didn't even stir while someone was vomiting in the room right next to their bed..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7133 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...