All Comments on 'Carrying On Ch. 04'

by Betrayer_of_Skalathrax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChrisrovChrisrovover 5 years ago
Been waiting and waiting.

Well, the perfect ending to a great story.

Been waiting and waiting to see how it would end.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been waiting

For the ending for this story. It was definitely well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Appreciation

As one who served two tours during the Vietnam War, along with one during Desert Storm, I commend you on how you captured some of the twisted emotions that go thru one's head during stressful times. Having experienced the proverbial "Dear John" letter, only to experience "Flashbacks" later on in life, brought many memories out of the hazy fog that tends to obscure life. I thank you for how you were non-judgmental regarding the military, along with showing and explaining just how convoluted combat cab alter one's life along with how we deal with future trauma. Thank you for such a well thought out and honest display of humanity along with how frail life truly is.

Bigsarge89Bigsarge89almost 3 years ago

Great story Devil Dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and a better follow up

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaabout 2 years ago

I don't know why y'all think this should be in the top 20 of the romance category. This totally jumped the shark the minute group sex was involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBetrayer_of_Skalathrax@Betrayer_of_Skalathrax
I served 4 years in the Marines and now work at one of the largest refineries in California.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Carrying On Series Info

SIMILAR Stories