All Comments on 'Carson Evolved Ch. 03'

by Minstrel_Blue

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Jonthemon88Jonthemon88about 5 years ago
Prefect

I can’t believe how well this story is progressing. It really is a amazing read. Then with this new input Carson receives it really takes the story to the next level and opens up the possibilities for future storylines in further installments.

fromindiafromindiaabout 5 years ago
Awesome...

I don't know why you wrote that some parts of the story may offend someone as I don't see any part of the story is going to offend any readers at here. Great chapter of awesome story. Keep writing.

Wobbly1958Wobbly1958about 5 years ago
Sensational

Enjoyed the Constant series but Carson Evolved is awesome. Here’s hoping you will focus more on this new series. Absolutely 5 stars.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
I'm in

I was, and partially still am, doubtful about Carson's perfect-y-ness but the plot is definitely coming along very well.

BlackkingBlackkingabout 5 years ago
Great work

It's a great chapter of a great story, good work. I hope you write many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Best I have read !

Minstrel_BlueMinstrel_Blueabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Just a quick note to express my gratitude for the very nice comments on my story. I'm very pleased with the response, but more importantly, that there are people out there enjoying something I've created. It's tremendously rewarding.

I do want to wrap up the Constant series, and I'm working on the next chapter of that right now. But I have much of the rest of this series mapped out. Carson is in for interesting times...

-MB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just a thought

Does Carson have any character flaws? In my opinion, writing near perfect characters can become boring after a few chapters because it doesn’t allow for growth. I mean, he seems boy-scout like. I just think that if he’s flawed in some way it would make it a better story. It allows for personal growth thru himself and with the help of others. But it also allows for the antagonist(s) to exploit the flaw(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story

I know its just me, but as a long term thing I would love to see Carson end up seriously beating the slime ball to the punch, and even if the other guys father helps him actually claim a couple gold line women, having Carson end up taking them away from him.

I really hate the jerks and slime like that guy, in fact I would love to see it go so far as to have the slime end up being kicked out of the program and possibly even gelded,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable reading

Excellent story line. Very curious to see how it evolves as Carson begins to realize what is going on.can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thankful

You are gifted. I very much enjoyed the work so far and hope it continues. Thank you

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Honestly, I do not enjoy cuck stories. For me, intentional cruelty is a huge turnoff. It's not just un-sexy, it's negative-sexy. However, you managed to make this cucking into the opposite, a kindness. I'm impressed. Still not a huge turn-on for me, but I felt it really added to the story line and gave your characters additional depth.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Agree with Zzchromosone

I also find cuck stories a massive turnoff. This, however, is sufficiently unconventional and presented entirely differently. The sci-fi angle contains the reproductive challenges of’A Handmaid’s Tale’, with a serious good-vs-evil plot angle. The villain is a self-absorbed tool, I’m expecting him to have an epic comeuppance complete with a meltdown. I suspect the tool will do some damage first...

The writing is really quite good, but could use some better proofreading; there are a few places where it looks like sections were rewritten, and the cut-and-paste was incomplete.

Regardless, on the whole I’m enjoying the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
too accepting

I'm liking the story so far, despite the whole cuckolding angle.

But your characters are WAY too accepting of suddenly encountering random telepathy lol. It's immersion-breaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

Nicely done so far. Interesting twist to the mind reading thing. It’s long been known that empathy can read people, so why not minds. Admittedly there are some people I shudder to think, if they could read minds. It’s a gift that truly needs to be respected.

Koss1985Koss1985about 1 year ago

I am loving this story it is bringing out a lot of emotions in me. I totally love the gods gift to women that has a soul and an understanding this is not normal.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think that you did a good job of trying to parse out the cuckold dynamic here. I myself don’t understand it, but different strokes for different folks.

I can tell from your writing that you’re taking the subject matter seriously, but not too serious, which is great. A suspension of disbelief is especially necessary in a category like this, but I think you have done a fine job of it, given the subject matter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinstrel_Blue@Minstrel_Blue
Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal: I completed editing the c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES