All Comments on 'Carson Evolved Ch. 13'

by Minstrel_Blue

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
acupacupabout 4 years ago
Let it ramble

I've never had a story under one lit page that has ever finished the way I had envisioned, most of them never got published because they were that bad. The few that I have tried to make go that way have wound up five times as long and still didn't quite get there. Our characters, the good ones at least, seem to have a mind of their own and are all the better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good news and bad news.

The good news is that I really liked this chapter for the majority of it. The bad news is that I was highly disappointed that his father took off again. I was thinking that we were finally going to get some light shined on the subjects. Hope urea night him and his father sooner than later. Also the way that Carson's twin sons are doing things kind of makes me think that they're doing magic. Just for my point of view if you look at it right.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Hate finishing a binge...

Oh well. Actually, it's worse when the story I binge is so good. I was kinda devastated when I finished my read through of Three Square Meals, for instance, and now I'm supporting him on Patreon, but haven't read a chapter in, like, 8 months while I wait for some of the recent stressful story events to come to a close...

then it'll be another burst of several chapters to read.

In response to the previous commenter regarding his twin sons using magic to talk in babble-speak: I'm not so sure. There are two things that I could contribute that behavior to, and they are both natural phenomena. First, babies are fucking silly. They copy their parents in actions as well as their first attempts at speech, and they find everything hilarious. So, if they don't understand what their parents are saying and laugh at them, why wouldn't they appear to be having a comedic conversation with each other when in reality they are just taking turns babbling and then laughing (which babies do)? Second, there are documented cases of twins developing their own language and being able to communicate fluently from a young age. Many times, the twin-speak (it's actually called cryptophasia) doesn't resemble any known languages and can appear to be random babbling (there was a movie made that was based on a true story called "Nell" that is about twin girls with their own language that was a mash-up between English and German with unique words added to their vocabulary). I'm not sure how young it can manifest, but given that these are supposed to be wizard-genius super-toddlers, anything is possible, even without magic. Besides, since when do they need to make sounds for magical communication to take place?

Anyway, thanks for all your work so far! Even though I don't find the sex to be particularly hot (not that you're doing anything wrong... some of the scenes are great, but with the wide variety of situations you aren't going to please everyone, and you have been leaning towards dom/sub situations, for which I have no use), I love the story and most of the characters. Keep up the good work.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerabout 4 years ago
What IlliterateScholar said

When spellcheck misses a glaring error, it totally stops the story flow. Only a very few, but ... Besides, stop letting life get in the way (sic) of our free entertainment. Have read all of your Lit works and are one of my (very few) favorite authors.

acupacupabout 4 years ago
Binge binge binge

Yup, binge read it from the beginning again. Are there little things that could be considered unfinished... sure are. But they are also nice little pieces to keep the reader wondering if they might become important somewhere down the line, or a chance to bring something from a totally different direction like you did Jordan.

So don't sweat the little stuff and just keep the story line going, no matter where the crazy charters take it. And they can take you some of the wildest and most imaginative places before you even realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please more soon!

Loving this! I can not wait for you to tie up some loose ends and bring it to a climatic conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Read the whole story over two days, looking forward to the next chapter. Hope to see it soon perhaps a bit more story than sex description (I know it's a sex site but it's a great story).

ThoughtfuljourneyThoughtfuljourneyalmost 4 years ago
Argh

This is turning out to be another mind warping ride .... I’m not really good at waiting for the next chapter. Hurry up dang it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Patience is a virtue

Wondering if we will get the next chapter soon? Dying to see what the Pride does to help him and get ready for round 2 of cubs!

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

I like that comment from Thoughtfuljourney...a "mind warping ride!" Cannot wait to go on to Ch. 14!

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

I already complained about how emotionally weak Carson is, but this chapter is just completely disgusting. I can't believe an over thirty years old man, who is supposed to be an alpha, broke down like that. this has already transcended emotional weakness, he is now a certified sissy. like I already said on the previous chapter, this story would have been much better if the protagonist was a futanari. also why the hell does he need to discuss every single thing with "his" women. they're basically the ones who run this story. not to mention he's always being teased by women like a 5 year old and always apologizing. in addition to allowing "his" women to have sex with other men if they wanted ughhhh. god he is just so pathetic and wimpy. gosh I don't want to sound like a hater but I'm just so disappointed, at first it was stated that carson was an alpha but when I kept reading I find this shit? I just can't help but feel misleaded.

but in any case I already invested so much time and energy reading this so I'm not about to drop it. I just hope in the next chapters Carson grows a pair

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinstrel_Blue@Minstrel_Blue
Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal: I completed editing the c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES