All Comments on 'Carved by Angels'

by Rinique

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hey, this is amazing

I absolutely loved this. You can barely find stories like this anymore...where they don't just fuck, they actually love one another. People don't grasp that concept anymore.

You have a beautiful way of writing too. Really, great work ! You can guess that after this, I'll be heading to the later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I agree.

This was incredibly well written, building not just to the climax, but a story and relationship as well. Beautiful. Its the kind of thing one might wish for in reality. You better believe that I'll be reading the rest of it. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

You write so beautifully, that last sentence made me cry a little. I'm thrilled that there are more chapters to such a gorgeous story. :)

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

I admit this was very good; the art of seduction, having true intimacy, making love and not simply fucking were all wonderfully captured in this story. The emotions, the patience and the bonding were real. It didn't feel rushed or dragged out.

I just wish Sajery took "care" of the caretaker and the others.

With that being said, a little proofreading goes a long ways. When I read this line "Shiting on his lover's lap", I think I just about lost it. Between cringing and laughing it almost made it hard to move forward. But, I recovered and so did this story, quite nicely. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's good but...

Don't read this story is not finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous