Carvella Ch. 10 - First Class Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget shook her head, "No, what's going on."

"You won't believe it," and she whispered even quieter, "2A has a vibrator in her pussy and 3A has the remote!"

"No way!" She whispered back, "Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah! 3A showed me, she played with 2A while she showed me!"

"Oh my god! I can't believe it."

"Yeah I KNOW! I'm going to have some fun with 2A, her name is Linda, you should have some fun too!"

"Totally, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to ask if she's comfortable." Julia looked at Bridget and smiled wickedly, "but first stand in front of me." And Julia scooted around behind Bridget so she was hidden from the main seating area took off her jacket and then unsnapped her bra under her blouse and worked it off and out.

"What are you doing?!" whispered Julia.

"Having some fun," and Julia stuffed the bra in one of the back cupboards. She unbuttoned a couple buttons and put her jacket back on. "How do I look."

Bridget crossed her arms, "Like your trying to get laid."

[Am I?] thought Julia to herself.

She started to walk back out, "Wait a minute." said Bridget and turned Julia back around. "If you're trying to tease then one more button will do it." And she unbuttoned Julia's blouse one more, it was open almost to her navel.

"There you slut," she whispered, "go have fun."

Julia walked slowly passed Tatiana, turned briefly and caught her eye and winked. Tatiana, smiled slightly and reached into her pocket to pull out the remote control and turned it up on Miss Moore.

Julia leaned over Linda and adjusted the blanket on the window side of the seat. The leaning over the seat exposed Julia's breasts to Linda's gaze. The buzzing suddenly intensified and Linda's eyes grew wide as she could see Julia's perfect breasts.

"Is everything to your liking Miss? Can I do anything for you." Said Julia as she lingered in front of Linda, her blouse very open, her breasts very exposed.

"No.. I... I'm fine." said Linda.

Julia stood back up, "Well you just let me know if anything comes to mind?" And she smiled and winked at Linda and then walked back to the kitchen and giggled with Bridgette.

The two stewardesses tortured Linda for awhile as Tatiana played along as well. Poor Linda, Tatiana never quite let her cum while the two flight attendants had their fun.

Later, Tatiana stopped by the little kitchen after using the restroom and cornered Julia.

"Julia," Tatiana looked at her directly, "It is Julia right."

"Yes."

Tatiana waited and raised her eyebrow.

"...Ma'am." finished Julia after a moment.

"Julia," and she took a step closer and put a hand on the stewardess's elbow and held it gently and possesively, "You're having fun aren't you?"

"Um.." Julia was lost, she was suddenly struck with how beautiful Tatiana was, her eyes were so green and her air was so red, she was striking. And she smelled so good. Julia instantly wanted her, wanted her like no-one ever.

"Yes you have, I know you have." She stepped closer and leaned in to whisper, "Would you like to sample my Linda? Would you like to have her taste you?"

"I...uh..." What could she say?

"When are you scheduled for your rest period?"

[Oh my god] "I uh... I am going for a rest in an hour, but I share the room for that time."

Tatiana smiled, "Well Julia, if you could make them understand the situation, I could have Linda join you, she'll do anything you want," And Tatiana actually nibbled Julia's earlobe, "anything."

Julia turned and looked at Tatiana then, Tatiana mouthed the word once more 'ANYTHING'.

"I..." [anything] thought Julia, "I...let me...let me see what I can do." [anything?!] she thought.

"That's fine, just let me know, she'll be ready." And with that Tatiana walked back to her seat.

Julia stood there shocked, she'd never done something like this before, it would put her job at risk... but the chance, the opportunity, how naughty. The forward attendant rest room was actually only used by four flight attendants; she and Bridgette and two others from business class. Bridgette would be no problem, she'd been having fun and teasing Linda in 2A too, but the other two...Julia would have to talk to them.

She caught Stephanie in the kitchen and whispered to her, "I'd like some privacy in the break room in an hour...if you know what I mean."

Stephanie smiled, "oooh you naughty girl, which of the guys is it up there? 8D? He's cute." she said.

Julia blushed, "No... its 2A."

"2A? That's a woman, oooh my, you really are naughty." And she smiled and gave Julia a little hug, "You bet girl, you go have some fun, I'll take care of Katya, don't worry, its all yours."

"Can you keep it secret, if this got out...my job."

"Sure thing Julia, I might need a favor in return some time."

She went up to Tatiana and spoke to her quietly, letting her know that it was all arranged.

After they had served dinner and the cabin had settled down, and with the other passengers either stuck in a movie or sleeping, Tatiana stood and spoke with Linda.

"Miss Moore, you have a problem that you need to fix."

"What did I do Mistress?" she answered, worried now if there was going to be a punishment. Even now the vibrating egg buzzed inside her at the lowest level.

"Miss Moore, you have bothered our Flight Attendants, especially Julia."

"Oh no, Mistress, I didn't mean to...there was nothing I could do...she was there...and the egg was going...and I- I-"

"Miss Moore, it doesn't matter how it happened, what matters now is how you are going to fix it?"

"I, what...what do you mean?"

"I mean that you will have to relieve her of her discomfort."

"I...how.." and Linda glanced around the airliner cabin, "how...I...not here Mistress, please."

"I have it all arranged Miss Moore, in a few minutes you will make your way back to the first class kitchen and there you will do whatever Julia asks."

[oh no, not here] she thought, "But Mistress, here? in the plane?"

"There is a Flight Attendant resting room Miss Moore, you will have privacy."

Relief flooded over Linda, at least she would have some privacy, she was worried that she was going to have sex out in the open. She didn't know if she could do that, even though she had sworn to obey Tatiana, that was over the line. Wasn't it? Sex in public, she couldn't do that. [Could I? Maybe?] she thought and a jolt of excitement shot through as she thought about sex in public then. Could she be naked in public? Could she have sex in public? [oh god, oh my god] the thoughts wirled around her head. Naked, in public, between a woman's legs, everyone could see her, licking, and playing with herself. EVERYONE could see... [oh my god!] she thought.

"...Miss Moore, are you paying attention to me?"

"I... sorry Mistress."

"I was saying, you will pleasure Julia to the best of your abilities."

"Yes Mistress."

"And have fun Miss Moore." And she leaned down and gave Linda a brief kiss and then went back to her seat.

Linda's brain was not able to think right now. She'd already cum twice on the flight, once by her DAUGHTER. And now were Sarah and she a thing? She glanced at her daughter who was now sleeping, [so beautiful] What was she going to do, what was the next steps with Sarah? Were there next steps? She was so confused. And now Tatiana had set her up with a stewardess.

[What a flight!] thought Linda and she smiled, [Tatiana was right!]

Suddenly the egg stopped buzzing and Linda knew that was a sign to go back to Julia. She stood and smoothed her dress and looked at Tatiana. Tatiana appeared to be sleeping and not paying any attention to Linda at all. She made her way back to the First Class kitchen. Julia and Bridgette were there.

"The two of you have a half an hour. Its all set." said Bridgette.

Julia reached out a hand to Linda, who took it hesitatingly. They opened the door to the rest room and entered. As it closed, Bridgette said, "Have fun girls!"

Julia closed the door behind her and looked at Linda, took a step towards her and kissed her. Linda kissed back and the two women stumbled a few steps to one of the small beds. Julia couldn't wait, she gently pushed Linda down on the bed and dropped her slacks and panties and knelt over Linda pushing her down all the way on the bed and then kneeling over her face.

"Oh my god, I can't wait, suck my pussy. god!" and she sat lower over Linda's mouth and Linda stuck out her tongue and started licking. Julia didn't even take off her stewardess jacket or blouse, just sat on Linda's face as fast as she could. Linda was still dressed too. There was no foreplay.

Julia started to grind her pussy on Linda's mouth and moan. "Oh my god, ohmygoohmygod." She was so aroused and so ready that her orgasm was already building to a climax. Linda started to really work on her clit, using all the tricks she'd learned about eating pussy over the last couple of weeks. Nibbling and sucking and licking. Julia started going wild.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod, I'm cumming, Linda, I'm cumming!" and she came and Linda tasted the sweet taste of Julia's cunt as the juice flooded into her mouth, she was a squirter, Linda found herself having to swallow the other woman's honey sweetness. "oh OH oh ah" she moaned as she came. She shuddered on Linda's tongue and sighed as her orgasm rolled over her.

"Wow. wow. ohh oh oh!" said Julia and finally started to unbutton her jacket and blouse and knelt back away from Linda's face, "wow sorry, to jump you, but wow." and she drew back a bit further and then leaned down and kissed Linda, "You were incredible."

"We don't have a lot of time let me please you too." and they stripped like teenagers in their parents car and Julie lay down between Linda's legs.

"Hello there, let's get this out of the way for now." And she pulled the vibrating egg out of Linda's vagina. She set it aside, placing it carefully on Linda's discarded panties

"And hello there too." said Julia again as she saw the butt plug in Linda's ass, "Should we play with this?" she said and she grabbed it and pulled it out slightly and back in.

"ooooh." said Linda as pleasure shocked through her from the anal probe.

"Oh you like that?" Said Julia as she softly played with Linda's butt plug.

"ooooh my, ooooh god!"

"You DO like that. You are a little anal girl aren't you?"

She leaned in then and started to eat her out. Linda lost herself in the ministrations of Julia's tongue and the butt plug as the combination started driving her mad. The entire experience was sureal. The woman she barely knew was sucking and kissing her pussy, and almost fucking her ass with a butt plug, she was in the rest room for flight attendants, while flying first class to Venice. She sighed and smiled at the miraculous Miss Carvella and what she had done for her.

"oooh Julia, you're so good. mmmmm mmmm, keep playing with my ass." she moaned as the other woman started to lick up and down and play with the butt plug pulling it out and putting it back in. Linda stretched and moaned as once again she received wonderful cunnalingus from a woman. It was one of her favorite things, the mouth and tongue of a woman on her pussy. It was erotic and touching, beautiful and vulnerable. She wrapped her fingers into Julia's hair and started to pull her face tight against her pussy as her orgasm built.

"Julia, Julia, juliajuliajulia. Oh oh oh aaaahhh." She started to hump the beautiful stewardess's face, "ooh OOH Oh my god! AAHHH... FUCK ME JULIA!" and she threw her head back and came too. Shuddering in a climax, joining the mile high club. Julia jammed the butt plug all the way in and pressed her palm against it as Linda came. Linda smiled and chuckled a bit through the rest of her orgasm.

"Unbelievable." she said, meaning both the orgasm and the experience, "Unbelievable. ooooh my. Julia. Unbelievable."

Julia crawled up Linda's body and the two women hugged, "I guess we needed that." said Julia.

"Yeah." answered Linda between kisses.

Julia kissed her again and then smiled mischievously as she knelt back up and turned around and straddled Linda's face again but this time she faced towards Linda's pussy and leaned down and the two of them settled into a perfect 69. Linda fiddled with the pillow until her mouth was right up against Julia's pussy and she started licking again. Julia leaned down and started eating Linda out again.

"Mmmmm Linda you taste so good." Said Julia as she licked and sucked Linda's smooth pussy.

"mmmmm your pussy tastes sooo gooood too Julia mmmm" answered Linda.

The two women spent some slower time making good long love to each other until there was a gentle knock at the door.

The half hour had gone so quickly, but they knew they had to get dressed. Julia played with Linda's butt plug and nibbled and sucked and really worked Linda until she came once more. Then she turned around and the two women hugged and snuggled again, savoring the short minutes they had left.

"I wish we had more time, but I'm afraid we have to stop and head back out to the real world."

The two of them still lay together, naked and entwined and kissed.

"mmmmm are you sure." said Linda.

"mmmm yes." and Julia finally extracted her sweaty body from the other woman.

"no not yet." Linda pulled her down for another kiss.

They laughed and Julia finally pushed Linda gently down and stood up, "You!" she laughed, "you stop." And she retrieved her panties and bra and other clothes and started getting dressed.

The got dressed and checked each other to make sure they were presentable and started to head back out but Julia stopped Linda.

"One more thing Linda," And she held up the vibrating egg. Linda's eyes got wide. "Lift up your dress." Linda stared into Julia's eyes and slowly lifted the front of her dress, Julia stared right back into Linda's eyes as she pulled the other woman's panties down and slowly reached down and ever so slowly slid the vibrating egg back into Linda's pussy. Linda closed her eyes then as the offending little buzzer was inserted back into her vagina. Julia smiled and pulled Linda's panties back up, she grinned fully and patted Linda's pussy through her panties, "There you go, all back to the way you started."

They opened the door a crack and peaked out, Bridgette stood there grinning, "Are you guys done?" she whispered, "did you have fun?"

Julia glanced back at Linda and smiled, "ooh yeah."

Before they opened the door all the way, Julia turned back to Linda and the they kissed deeply. The two women melted together into the kiss, the special time together now at an end, they both wanted to let the other know how much it meant. The kiss was deep, tender and passionate.

After the kiss was done, Linda looked at Bridgette and said, "Oh Yeah!" They broke their embrace and hesitatingly, and then stepped back out into the cabin of the airplane. They let go of their hands and Linda walked back out and nonchalantly to her seat. She could taste Julia on her lips and the sweetness of her pussy lingered in her mouth for a long time. Linda smiled at the new memory.

Tatiana smiled, and stood. "Miss Moore, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yes Mistress! It was great."

"Excellent," Tatiana looked down at her, "I think Miss Moore, you may remove the little egg from your vagina now. There is only a couple hours left until we land and you may get some rest before we touch down."

Linda was relieved, it felt soooo good inside her, but it was also maddening and didn't let her rest at all. "Thank you Mistress"

"Just be sure to lick it completely clean of your juices."

"Yes Mistress."

"And Miss Moore," she leaned down, kissed Linda and whispered, "keep the butt plug in your ass."

"ooooh yes Mistress."

She snuggled into the comfy chair then as she gazed at her beautiful daughter and smiled. This flight in first class had certainly been the best flight she had ever been on. She thought now that it would be the greatest flight she would EVER be on.

And she fell into a blissful sleep then, her body humming in post orgasmic haze, her brain filled with thoughts of women, and her mouth still holding the taste of a woman's pussy.

Life was almost perfect.

12