Case 3319

Story Info
From streaming star to brainless bimbo.
6.3k words
4.46
55.8k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Begin Message

----------------------------------------------------------

Wed 9/7/2016 4:31PM

From: The Archive

To: Review Board

Subject: Materials / Case 3319

Pursuant to the review of Case 3319, please find attached the requested dossier and video transcripts.

The footage was compiled from online archives, as well as files seized by Bureau agents (ref. Inv.3319-01A).

Interpretations and comments have been added to assist in analysis.

--The Archive

Federal Bureau of Cognitive Deviance

Case #: 3319

Victim Name: Aimee Morgan Swan

Occupation: Online video personality

Age: 23

Sex: F

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 126lbs [pre-deviance]

Bust: 31B [pre-deviance]

Waist: 25" [pre-deviance]

Hips: 32" [pre-deviance]

IQ: 130 [pre-deviance]

BEGIN TRANSCRIPTS:

EXCERPT 1 -- Originally streamed on 2/10/16

[Title graphics and music fade, revealing AIMEE SWAN seated in front of her PC and streaming rig. Her short, choppy pink hair and the lack of pronounced bust underneath her loose-fitting t-shirt lead us to believe deviance has not yet occurred, though the precise timeline is TBD.]

AIMEE: Hey hey hey Swan Squad, glad you all could make it. Sorry the stream's starting late today—this new mic has incredible specs, but it is a bitch to set up.

[She grabs and jostles her suspended microphone for emphasis]

AIMEE: As always, you can find all the goodies I use to stream in the description below. And if you wanna kick your favorite gaming gal a little "thank you" tip, just use offer code "swansong" at check-out.

[She pauses to read the stream chat]

AIMEE: [laughs] Yeah, yeah, I'm a total sell-out now, I know. Hey, you think sounding this good comes cheap? [sighs] I do it for you, chat, I do it for you. [laughs]

[She takes a breath, her expression turning serious]

AIMEE: Okay. Now.

I know we left off last stream on a bit of a cliff-hanger, but before we get back to the game...There have been some rumors making the rounds lately, and even though I hate, HATE getting into drama, I owe it to you guys to clear the air a bit.

So. You all know I keep it real on this channel. I don't self-censor or hold things back just because there's a camera pointed at my face—what you're seeing here is the 100%, raw, unfiltered, Aimee, okay? And sometimes I say something wrong, or get a little, I dunno, 'graphic' or whatever. But I would rather say too much than not enough. Does that make sense?

Anyway, so I'm scrolling through Twitter yesterday, and the weirdest little photo ends up popping up on my timeline. I'm sure a lot of you can already guess which one.

[She taps a button on her stream deck, bringing up a snapshot of herself and a young, dark-haired man sitting together in an upscale bar. Aimee appears to be laughing at whatever the man is saying. Neither are aware of the photographer.]

AIMEE: Yep, there it is. Taken, I should mention, without my consent. But of course that's not the real story here, right? That's not why my DM's have been flooded with people, just, like, going completely apeshit.

[She sighs]

AIMEE: For those of you sweet, sweet summer children who don't recognize him, the man I'm sitting with in this picture is another streamer named Sirkit. Yes, that's "circuit" spelled "s-i-r-k-i-t." Yes, that's corny as hell. Branding: it sucks. Welcome to the wonderful world of working online.

Anyway, speaking of branding, Sirkit has a bit of a "reputation" around these parts. Or, to put it bluntly: a whole lotta people really, really hate his guts.

And look, I get it, alright? The guy can be kind of a jackass on stream, and he's said some pretty, um, "inappropriate" things about other folks on this site. Especially women.

Yes, he makes fun of "titty streamers." Yes, he's called some girls "cam whores." Yes, he likes to stir the shit to get a rise out of people. I was aware of all of this before, and I sure as hell am now that everyone's jumping down my fucking throat about it.

Here's the thing: even though I personally don't act any different on or off-stream, that isn't true for everyone. For a lot of people on here, the only way they can stand out or feel comfortable is if they're playing a character. A "persona," if you will. It might be close to who they really are, or it might be a completely different personality. Either way: it's not weird, and it's not rare.

Now, I don't know with 100% certainty whether the version of Sirkit we all see online is the same one I'm talking to in that photo. I've only been on, like, two dates with the guy, so there's always the chance that...

[Aimee's voice trails off. Apparently, something on chat has caught her attention. She groans and puts her head in her hands.]

AIMEE: [low] Ohmigod. I actually said it. [louder] Yes, we're dating, okay? A friend introduced us at a con, we got coffee, and then he took me to dinner when we got back to L.A. Is that so crazy to believe?

Okay, see, this is exactly what I've been dealing with: people flipping out over two grown-ass adults just sitting together, on a date. I have texts from friends calling me a "traitor" for this. A traitor! Jesus Christ, you'd think I had, I dunno, taken a dump on the grave of Susan B. Anthony or something. It's just dinner! Who is this hurting? Ugh.

What I was trying to say before is: not that it's anyone's business, but Sirkit is actually a pretty okay guy in person. He's aware that he comes off as a bit of a jerk on stream, and he seemed genuinely sorry when I called him on some of his bullshit. He's not some crazy misogynist psycho: he's funny, and he's charming, and we had a really good time together. He even paid for my dinner, and when I told him I wanted to take things slow, he was totally understanding and supportive! In a way, he's shown me way more respect than any of the weirdos fixating on my love life.

Whatever. It is what it is. I'm sure everyone will calm down once something more exciting happens.

[Aimee sighs, appearing to collect herself. She picks up the wireless controller off her desk.]

AIMEE: Okay. Let's actually play some fucking video games, huh? Time for The Witness, round 3. And remember: no spoiling puzzles in chat! I'm gonna beat this thing, and it's gonna be with my own brain power, dammit!

END OF EXCERPT 1.

EXCERPT 2 -- Originally streamed on 3/4/16

[Aimee is in the midst of a difficult gaming section, her eyes narrowed with concentration as she manipulates a puzzle on-screen. Her guess is apparently a correct one: she pumps her fist and turns to the camera.]

AIMEE: Fuck yeah! And all you haters doubted me.

[She turns to read the chat.]

AIMEE: Aw, I'm just teasing. I know you've got my back, chat.

[It's worth noting the already subtle shifts in presentation. Her clothing is a tad more revealing than normal, a hint of cleavage showing from her top as she leans over to adjust the chat monitor. She's also applied more makeup than usual, accenting her already sharp cheekbones and bright eyes.]

[She sees a question in chat and smiles.]

AIMEE: "How's Sirkit doing?" Is that a subtle dig or do you actually wanna know? [laughs] Well, for the record, things with him are going great. I mean...

[She grabs her phone, taps on the screen, then shows it to the camera.]

AIMEE: Have you seen the guy?

[She scrolls through Sirkit's Instagram feed. He is indeed a tall, attractive man with a stylish, masculine aesthetic. Many of the images feature him in a suit or a fitted collared shirt, his black hair wild, yet never seeming to have a strand out of place. His build could be considered slender, though the occasional swimsuit picture showcases a body sculpted in lean muscle.]

AIMEE: Uh, yeah, I think I'm doing pretty well for myself. [laughs]

[She smiles and sighs, putting the phone away.]

AIMEE: Here's the secret about Sirkit though: he's actually a total softie. We went to the movies the other night, and while we're waiting to get snacks, he just, like...slowly reached over and held my hand. It was so subtle and gentle, like he was afraid I was gonna pull away at any moment. Ugh. He's so cute sometimes I wanna puke. [laughs]

[She turns her attention back to the game, but keeps talking.]

AIMEE: I mean, you know, he still sometimes says stuff that's like, [tilts her head in mock thought] "Mmmm dunno if you should be saying that shit in public, dude."

But he's trying. He really is. I dunno if he talks about this on his stream, but he came from a, uh, pretty "traditional" family. And I don't mean, like, "go to church every Sunday" traditional. I'm talking "old-fashioned-bum-fuck-nowhere-polygamous-patriarchy-cult" traditional. Apparently, his mom and sisters treated him super weird his whole childhood, like he was the reincarnation of some ancient spirit or something. So I can understand why his interactions with women can be a little, y'know, warped. That kind of shit will mess with your head.

But we have a pretty comfortable dynamic now. If he makes a joke or comment I don't like, I say something, he apologizes, and we move on. Like adults.

So...yeah. Things are going great. And...

[She notices something in the chat and frowns.]

AIMEE: "Tits or GTFO." Wow. Haven't heard that one since 2005. Are you proud of that message, strikerz69? 'Cause it's the last one you'll type on my stream. Banned. For. Life.

[She sighs]

AIMEE: That is one drawback to this whole "dating another streamer" thing. Ever since it got out that we were together, sometimes his...less-than-bright fans will come on here and try to start shit. He told them not to, but, y'know.

There's no cure for stupidity.

END OF EXCERPT 2.

EXCERPT 3 -- Originally streamed 3/8/16

[Aimee is playing a game like normal, but she seems distracted. As she hunches over and stares at the screen, we can see further evidence of the deviance at work: her tank-top strains to contain her formerly-modest breasts, and, in this reviewer's opinion, her ability to comprehend the game's puzzles seems somewhat impaired.]

AIMEE: So if we just...move this part here...

[She huffs, frustrated. Finally, she pauses the game, sets the controller aside, then runs her hands through her now neck-length hair.]

AIMEE: Sorry, chat, I just feel a little...I dunno, distracted, I guess? Not bad just, y'know, not really as focused or motivated as I usually am. It's been like that all week. I mean, ever since...

[She trails off. Puts a finger to her lips, seeming to consider something.]

AIMEE: Okay, can I be super honest with you, chat? Something happened with Sirkit recently and...it's kinda been on my mind ever since.

[She reads chat.]

AIMEE: [anxiously] Oh, no no no no. Nothing like that. God, no. Things are still...they're great, and we're still together, it's just...

[She hesitates.]

AIMEE: So, he comes over here the other night, right? And it starts off as, just like, a normal "stay-in" date. We hang out on the couch, order pizza, play some games...it's fun, it's chill, it's a good time. Things get a little tense when he says it would've been better if I had cooked for him, but whatever. I tell him he's a dick, he laughs, I kick his ass in Smash, we move on.

Then the conversation turns to our streams. And we start, y'know, bitching about this fad or that game or yadda yadda yadda. When all of a sudden, he suggests I try showing a little more...y'know, skin on camera. "Give 'em what they really want," is how he puts it.

And I'm like, "Uh, first of all, fuck you for thinking you know how to run my business, and second of all, weren't you the one who said that titty streamers were just 'cam whores with a Steam wishlist?'"

[She growls in frustration.]

AIMEE: And granted, I'm maybe coming on a little strong here. But he just looks at me, with those totally calm, stupid perfect fucking eyes of his. And he says that his problem isn't that girls want to show more T&A on stream, he's just jealous of how, like, effective it is. He says it's only natural for men to want to see women's bodies, just like it's natural for women to want to show them off. Then he starts going on and on about "human nature" or whatever and he's just so...condescending. And at this point I'm, like, way too buzzed to have some kind of philosophical debate.

So I say some things, and he says some things. And we're just getting louder and louder and I'm getting madder and madder. Till I'm, like, right in his face, about to call him a sexist pig when...

He...grabs my face really hard and...kisses me.

[She pauses, resting a hand against her cheek.]

AIMEE: And...and like, full context: at this point we hadn't, like, had sex or anything, okay? We'd been to each other's places, and the furthest we went was some over-the-clothes hand stuff, alright?

But this was like...different. Time just...froze. His lips were so soft and his grip was so tight...it just, like, short-circuited my brain.

Next thing I know, I'm kissing him back, and he's grabbing my tits, and all that anger and frustration is slipping right outta my head and going straight into my pussy.

[She laughs nervously.]

AIMEE: I'm sorry, chat, but it's true. I got super horny all of a sudden. Like a switch had been flipped in my brain. I didn't care about whatever we were talking about or whatever he had said to piss me off. I just, like, wanted to keep kissing him and...and...

[She pauses again.]

AIMEE: Then I heard him unbutton his pants. And saw that his, um, his cock was out. And he's not like, obscenely huge but it's...it's kinda intimidating. And in that moment, with all the, I dunno, hormones or adrenaline or whatever rushing through my body, my mind just went completely blank.

[She exhales, flustered.]

AIMEE: Then I felt his hand on the back of my head, grabbing my hair. Before I even knew what was happening he, like, yanked me down between his legs, so his hard cock was right in front of my face. And he said, "I know this what you really want. This is your natural state."

And...and...

[Her pinkie slides from her cheek, finds purchase on her lower lip.]

AIMEE: I just, like...opened my mouth and started sucking his cock. Like it was a totally natural reaction to what he just said. A part of me knew that he was being an ass. And a part of me wanted to, like, slap him the face and kick him to the curb but...I dunno if it was the booze, or his voice, or just how fucking horny I was, but...

God, it felt so...so hot. His hand on my head, that little tug on my hair, forcing me to take him deeper, and deeper. It was like he had pulled the plug on my brain: all I could think about was his cock. The taste, the feeling...how badly I wanted to make him cum. Nothing else mattered. He could've called me an empty-headed slut and I wouldn't have stopped.

[A look of confusion passes through her features.]

AIMEE: Maybe he did say that. I dunno. It all feels so fuzzy. But...um...

[She squirms in her seat, her face flushed]

AIMEE: Eventually he...got close. And normally, I'm not really the type of girl to, uh...I never liked the taste or feeling of it in my mouth, y'know? Or, at least, I never...never thought I did, but...

I...licked up a little of, um, I guess what you would call his "pre-cum?" But that wasn't what I thought it was because...honestly, it was so sweet and...before I could even process it, he um...

He said, "Don't stop. Take it all like a good girl." And then...it...it was like...

[Her eyelids flutter.]

AIMEE: It...It was like a wave of just, thick, warm pleasure flooded my mouth and went all the way to my brain. Even though he hadn't even touched my pussy, I came harder than I had like, ever in my life. My head got all...sparkly, and dizzy, and...I found myself licking, like...every inch of his cock, automatically. Just trying to get as much of his cum as I could, for as long as I could. I wasn't really me anymore I was... just so weak and hot and happy. When he lifted my head and held my face up, I thought I was going to melt right there in his hands. He could've done anything to me, I was so...gone...

[She trails off.]

[It should be noted that the chat has become quite vocal at this point. (For assistance decoding the emoticons, please see ref.Ind.22399)]

AIMEE: Um...sorry. I...that was maybe a bit TMI. But, like...um...

[re:chat] "Abusive?" No! God, we were two, um, consenting adults, okay? It was rougher than I'm used to, but it's not like I didn't want it. So what if it turns out I have a bit of a kinky side—that's fine. Tons of women get off on degrading shit—it's totally natural. I mean, normal! Normal.

[She pauses to read chat.]

AIMEE: [confused] Yeah, of course I'm fine.

In fact I feel...I feel really good.

But...no, good point, I get why you would be worried. I mean, if you had told me last week that I'd be talking about swallowing Sir's cum on stream...I woulda probably banned you. [laughs]

Yeah, no, it...it felt good. Like...amazing. I...I...

[laughs] Oh God. Who would've thought a, ah, quote, "feminist bitch" like me would be so into hu—humila...um, humilita...uh...like, feeling embarrassed an'...stuff.

[Her brow furrows, a confused look on her face. She scratches her head.]

AIMEE: Huh. That was...weird.

[She yawns, then rubs her eyes.]

AIMEE: Ugh. Sorry chat, but I think that's it for today. I uh...I need to lie down.

END OF EXCERPT 3

EXCERPT 4 -- Originally streamed 3/31/16

[Aimee is staring vacantly at the screen while she lazily manipulates the controller in her hands. Even though she is ostensibly playing the game, her mind appears to be elsewhere: her lips are parted slightly, and her gaze is glazed over.]

AIMEE: Mmmmm....

[She lets out a languid sigh and moves in her chair, causing her increasingly large breasts to shift beneath her skin-tight sweater. It is evident she has forgone a bra for this stream.]

AIMEE: Was this game, like, always this boring? I don't even know where I'm going—this map is like a fuckin', um...lab-er...labbyri...

[She pouts in thought, apparently somewhat aware of her reduced cognition, though not enough to overcome it.]